March 28, 2024, 01:39:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135356 times)
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2007, 03:09:23 PM »

San never seen a chimp that oooogly. Looks more like a lizard to me.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2007, 03:19:24 PM »

Didn't Joran say in an interview, or his book, that he never saw or spoke to Deepak and Satish after getting out of jail?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2007, 03:21:41 PM »

Guess I missed the song fest...I remembered my best friend buying me an album, someone I had not heard of...he ended up a burn out, but some of his songs didn't...Rod Stewart made me think of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLmT70EOCys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMT8wj_YiV8

I don't expect too many to remember Tim Hardin, but I'm sure I have many in my collection that most do recall.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2007, 03:22:44 PM »

Siren I think he did but with the goon child what he says & what he does are 2 entirely different stories. He wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the butt.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2007, 03:32:12 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Siren I think he did but with the goon child what he says & what he does are 2 entirely different stories. He wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the butt.

Indeed....He lies and he lies and he lies. I hate him  Evil or Very Mad (as in the words of Robots).

I was surfing a bit and came across this link...nice song. Thought of Natalee....   Crying or Very sad
http://www.compassionatefriends.org/precious_child.htm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2007, 04:48:56 PM »

I just visited BFN, and i don't like it there.  So I came home. Very Happy
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2007, 04:56:54 PM »

Quote from: "sirensong"

I was over there to read too and came home. Things are quiet everywhere.
They do have one interesting thread called girl went missing 3 nights after natalee disappeared??

There is nothing in the tread except  denials of anything happening to that effect. One poster did write
There was also Dennis Jacobs telling Dave,
"Oh, girl's run off all the time. In fact, last year a girl went missing
and 6 months later we found her living on the beach somewhere."

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2007, 05:00:45 PM »

Woman Claims Rape Where Missing Teen Was Last Seen In Aruba
Other Vacationers Say Island Is Safe

POSTED: 6:13 pm EDT June 6, 2005

BOSTON -- With its year-round warmth and nearly rain-free climate, Aruba has become a vacation oasis for thousands of Massachusetts residents. But in recent days, a dark side has emerged.

NewsCenter 5's Amalia Barreda reported that a local woman said she was raped after leaving the same bar in Aruba where missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway was last seen.

"Aruba is not as safe as the commercials make it out to be," said Marie, who withheld her last name.

Marie said she made four trips to Aruba with friends and believed the island was safe. That's why she had no qualms about traveling there alone for Christmas 2001. She stayed at the same Holiday Inn where Holloway and her high school classmates booked their rooms. On Christmas Eve, Marie said she went to Carlos 'N Charlie's, the same bar where the missing Alabama teen was last seen.

When she left, Marie said a man pulled her into his car, drove away and raped her.

"As I was being pulled into vehicle, screams came out of me that I couldn't imagine ever coming out of me of me and people did nothing," said Marie.

"I have never felt threatened, felt scared. Aruba is home away from home for me and always will be," said Neely Cosentino, an Aruba homeowner.

Cosentino said she and her husband bought a second home in Aruba and spend more than half the year there. She said they made the investment because they believe the island is safe. The government does not tolerant crime because tourism is their top industry.

"Over 500,000 tourists a year visit Aruba, and if it wasn't because of us Americans, Aruba wouldn't be the way it is. So to answer your question, there is zero tolerance for anybody that is threatening or doing any damage to Americans," said Cosentino.

Marie said she managed to get away from her assailant that night. She said she did not report the attack to island police because she was alone and afraid, but mostly because she would not have been able to identify her attacker.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2007, 05:02:14 PM »

Mrs Red,Red Mnt is the symbol of Birmingham.Stone Mnt is Atlanta.Yes,I do love Maggie Mae,quite a bit,quite a bit.I watched the evidence show,I don't think the murder was by the Huts.Other parts seemed to be a mixture of truth and conjecture.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2007, 05:03:04 PM »

I made the mistake of reading all the stuff about the boycott, and how a few people are "in disagreement" and voicing their opinions.  I think some people get away with way too much in the name of "disagreeing" with the boycott.  I just don't want to hear it.  No one can change my mind.  Aruba had no sympathy for Beth, Dave and Natalee, and I have no sympathy for them.  Period.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2007, 05:03:41 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I was over there to read too and came home. Things are quiet everywhere.
They do have one interesting thread called girl went missing 3 nights after natalee disappeared??

There is nothing in the tread except  denials of anything happening to that effect. One poster did write
There was also Dennis Jacobs telling Dave,
"Oh, girl's run off all the time. In fact, last year a girl went missing
and 6 months later we found her living on the beach somewhere."

You dont see too many quotes from Dennis Jacobs!! Noramlly when you see them they are hard to forget!! Wink

"Wait..I have to shave and I havent had my frosted flakes yet"
"How much money do you have"
"Go have a beer and she will show up,but watch your drink because sometimes people put stuff into them"
"Joran is evil"

Can anyone else add to things dennis jacobs has said? I know mine were not word for word but close. Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2007, 05:07:10 PM »

"The government does not tolerant crime because tourism is their top industry. "

Yeah, they hide the evidence of crime.  No evidence, no crime, right?  It's their motto. I still think our government should investigate the fact that they lie about their crime rates so it doesn't hurt tourism.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2007, 05:16:22 PM »

You bring some good stuff sirensong!! Keep it up Very Happy

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2007, 05:32:05 PM »

Hey ya'll!

Happy 4th of July wishes to all ya'll!

Wikkipedia needs a new definition of aruba.

aruba (n) future parking lot for Disney Central America!!!!!

I'm still watching.....

Existence is futile.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2007, 05:33:36 PM »

The following segment was taken from the New York lawsuit brought again Paulus and Joran van der Sloot by Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway.  Jane Doe's account is sooo similar to the the theories that abound in regard to the the Natalee Holloway case.

Is this one of the "twenty" times when nothing ever happened that Joran was referring to in the Greta interview?

Janet

Affidavid of C. Helen Lejuez

<snipped>

5. ... Miss Doe told me that she was coming forward at that time because she had had an experience that might be similar to Natalee's experience.

6. Miss Doe informed me that, one evening during early in 2005, she met Joran van der Sloot at Carlos'n Charlie's nightclub in Aruba.

7. Miss Doe told me that, over the course of the night, Joran van der Sloot gave her several alcoholic beverages. Miss Doe further stated that she believes that Joran van der Sloot placed some kind of narcotic substance in one of her drinks. The reason she believes she was drugged is that her level of intoxication was greatly disportionate to the amount of alcohol that she consumed.

8. Later that night, according to Miss Doe, Joran Van der Sloot brought Miss Doe back to his apartment, adjacent to his parent's house.

9. Miss Doe then told me that she was sexually assaulted by Joran van der Sloot as she faded in and out of conciousness, At no time did Miss Doe consent to any sexual contact with Joran van der Sloot.

10. Miss Doe advised me that, shortly after she was sexually assaulted by Joran van der Sloot, she learned that two other young women, ages 16 and 17, suffered attacks by Joran van der Sloot under similar circumstances.

11. Miss Doe told me that, in the aftermath of Joran van der Sloot's attack on Miss Doe, she was threatened and intimidated by Joran van der Sloot, his friends and others. She had been terrified to come forward and tell her story in Aruba. Miss Doe has not even advised her family of this attack.

12. If appropriate measures are taken to safeguard Miss Doe and her family, might be prepared to testify in New York, in the above-referenced action. For fear of her safety, Miss Doe is not willing.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2007, 05:35:51 PM »

Howdy ala_gunslinger.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2007, 05:45:45 PM »

Tamikosmom

Interesting affidavit from Helen Lejuez. I recall reading about another attempt on Jorans part to pick up a girl, the one he followed to the bathroom, and showed the knife to, and claimed "My fathers a powerful lawyer, and I can do whatever I want." (may not be verbatim)......the guy is a predator.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2007, 05:48:26 PM »

I made the mistake of reading all the stuff about the boycott, and how a few people are "in disagreement" and voicing their opinions.  I think some people get away with way too much in the name of "disagreeing" with the boycott.  I just don't want to hear it.  No one can change my mind.  Aruba had no sympathy for Beth, Dave and Natalee, and I have no sympathy for them.  Period.

I agree ... although I don't read at BFN  -

Easy,... the pictures are nice, but how about putting them in the lounge???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2007, 05:51:27 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Tamikosmom

Interesting affidavit from Helen Lejuez. I recall reading about another attempt on Jorans part to pick up a girl, the one he followed to the bathroom, and showed the knife to, and claimed "My fathers a powerful lawyer, and I can do whatever I want." (may not be verbatim)......the guy is a predator.

11. Miss Doe told me that, in the aftermath of Joran van der Sloot's attack on Miss Doe, she was threatened and intimidated by Joran van der Sloot, his friends and others. She had been terrified to come forward and tell her story in Aruba. Miss Doe has not even advised her family of this attack.

How many diffrent people intimidated these poor girls? I know Beth and Dave think Dennis Jacobs had a word with them also.

I read a statement from the father of one of these girls..Said he came forward because what happened to his daughter was eerily similar to Natalee.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2007, 05:58:15 PM »

In total there are 113 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 217 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:20 pm
Registered Users: bleachedblack, klaasend, mrs. red, Red, San, Tamikosmom

Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.