March 28, 2024, 05:29:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135335 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: July 01, 2007, 07:56:35 PM »

truthseeker2

This almost sounds like they may have suspected they were being recorded. Why would that refer to Joran as "that person" but call Feddy and Steve by name??

Well, it is Joran quoting in his book.  Maybe he left out a few important things??  Rolling Eyes
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: July 01, 2007, 07:58:40 PM »

What's with this??

D: Up till today, I haven’t told any shit about him, whether he did something with the girl or that the chick…
S: We’ve only told the truth
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: July 01, 2007, 07:58:42 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Do we have this??  Posted by Jon at Scrux:

Police van conversation between Deepak and Satish

22 June 2005 (P 179-181 in book)

{Edited}

This almost sounds like they may have suspected they were being recorded.  Why would that refer to Joran as "that person" but call Feddy and Steve by name??

Exactly truthseeker.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: July 01, 2007, 07:59:34 PM »

truthseeker2

This almost sounds like they may have suspected they were being recorded. Why would that refer to Joran as "that person" but call Feddy and Steve by name??

Well, it is Joran quoting in his book.  Maybe he left out a few important things??  Rolling Eyes

Sooo...Joran has access to transcripts that incriminate some of his best friends?  And he chose to put this in his book????

This doesn't make a whole heck of a lot of sense to me.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: July 01, 2007, 08:01:26 PM »

So do we know if Freddy was ever questioned?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: July 01, 2007, 08:03:01 PM »

truthseeker2

Sooo...Joran has access to transcripts that incriminate some of his best friends?  And he chose to put this in his book????

This doesn't make a whole heck of a lot of sense to me.

Maybe he's trying to keep the K2 from using them in their book.  This way he can say how wrong things are.  Who knows.  Jon did not state who the translator was.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: July 01, 2007, 08:03:02 PM »

What's with this??

D: Up till today, I haven’t told any shit about him, whether he did something with the girl or that the chick…

Joran is a fool to put this in his book.  There has to be a reason why this was in the book.  He is trying to cover for something that is out there.  Yes I know there is a lot of stuff out there but I believe it is for a particular reason.  Joran just screwed Sander, Koen & Freddy even more and showed the world how much they are involved.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: July 01, 2007, 08:04:16 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"

I don't even know if Freddy is smart enough to spell his last name.  He walks around with a little piece of paper in his pocket to help him.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: July 01, 2007, 08:04:46 PM »

Quote from: "San"
What's with this??

Joran is a fool to put this in his book.  There has to be a reason why this was in the book.  He is trying to cover for something that is out there.  Yes I know there is a lot of stuff out there but I believe it is for a particular reason.  Joran just screwed Sander, Koen & Freddy even more and showed the world how much they are involved.

Or...he's going for a pity me stance that Deepak has accused all of them because he's guilty.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: July 01, 2007, 08:07:03 PM »

Seriously? Why do you think that, San?

I've read through all the statements this week on "Important Case Documents" and I keep seeing references to Freddy; I'm surprised he was never brought in--especially since Sander, Koen, and Jaime were questioned and seem to know less about what happened than Freddy. There are several references to Freddy being privy to both the original Holiday Inn lie, as well as the truth.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: July 01, 2007, 08:08:47 PM »

This almost sounds like they may have suspected they were being recorded.

I agree. And all the...i tell the truth, i am innocent, i tell the truth stuff sounds staged. Who are they trying to convince, each other?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: July 01, 2007, 08:11:09 PM »

Freddy was questioned at least 7/8 times. We know that from the Dr. Phil filings and from Joran's book.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: July 01, 2007, 08:13:16 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Freddy was questioned at least 7/8 times. We know that from the Dr. Phil filings and from Joran's book.

I wish we could get copies of those statements! (Those and Lorenzo's).

It's impressive how many statements are in the monkeys' files, though.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: July 01, 2007, 08:16:42 PM »

I wish we could get copies of those statements! (Those and Lorenzo's).

It's impressive how many statements are in the monkeys' files, though.

Parts of Freddy's statements have been translated from the book. Klaas has a thread with book excerpts (in doc section?). The Freddy parts are very interesting, he was and is a big problem for Joran.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: July 01, 2007, 08:21:17 PM »

Hmmmm I don't think I have seen them either, will have to go take a look. Thanks

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: July 01, 2007, 08:21:42 PM »

Quote from: "San"
What's with this??

Or...he's going for a pity me stance that Deepak has accused all of them because he's guilty.

He has been going for that pity me stance ever since he did those interviews.  Deepak sounds more convincing than a proven liar.  Joran even admitts that he is a liar.  The liar is the one throwing that information out there and we still have not heard from the Kalpoes.  

D: Yep, because he hasn’t told me anything and I don’t know it. I’m not gonna lie about him. But the more he talks (??????)
I would never never never talk shit about him like: “he did do this or that to the girl”, because I don’t know.
S: Must just declare the truth
D: I’ll never do that. But let him talk shit. I’ll never say something against or about (???) him. Never, just tell the truth. And that’s also what I’ve always declared in my statements. His attorney will point that out to himself. I’ll never (falsely) accuse somebody.[/list]
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: July 01, 2007, 08:23:31 PM »

The ALE had these statements since they were made and they never followed up on them. Hey we all know what happened. ( the big picture, we have our dif. theories as to the house, the beach, the shoes.The thing we do not know is where is Natalee.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: July 01, 2007, 08:24:17 PM »

Seriously? Why do you think that, San?

I've read through all the statements this week on "Important Case Documents" and I keep seeing references to Freddy; I'm surprised he was never brought in--especially since Sander, Koen, and Jaime were questioned and seem to know less about what happened than Freddy. There are several references to Freddy being privy to both the original Holiday Inn lie, as well as the truth.

I believe he was privy to the original lie because Freddy is the original fourth suspect.  Paulus hired him an attorney that first week.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: July 01, 2007, 08:26:29 PM »

This almost sounds like they may have suspected they were being recorded.

I agree. And all the...i tell the truth, i am innocent, i tell the truth stuff sounds staged. Who are they trying to convince, each other?

They are trying to convince the ones that will be listening to the conversation.  They know they are being recorded.  They are playing dumb with stuff like I don't know what happened.  Then in the next sentence they are saying Joran is talking shit about what he did and they would never talk shit about Joran.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: July 01, 2007, 08:26:44 PM »

Hmm,new stuff ever day.great work,Karo,what else can you expect out of a cat.Freddy does seem to know everything,isn't he the film maker?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.