March 28, 2024, 08:51:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135347 times)
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 02, 2007, 05:39:22 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
I think Guido would rat out everyone in a heart beat to save himself. Just beautiful how they orchestrated this coverup so far leaving everyone out of it except JK2. I would also love to see his PV'S. They were prolly done by dennis jacobs and contained one sentence answers like the rest of his bs interrogations. Evil or Very Mad

It sounds like Guido is exactly the witness this case needs.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: July 02, 2007, 05:39:34 PM »

I think Guido would rat out everyone in a heart beat to save himself. Just beautiful how they orchestrated this coverup so far leaving everyone out of it except JK2. I would also love to see his PV'S. They were prolly done by dennis jacobs and contained one sentence answers like the rest of his bs interrogations. Evil or Very Mad

Don't think he can rat out anyone without implicating himself....he gets the top criminal lawyer and is charged with "heavy battery"....might be the only perp that the Paulus team is afraid to mess with....
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #602 on: July 02, 2007, 05:41:39 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
charlierat

Laughing

Remember he HATES JUST HATES to be called Chuck!

He reads, I'm sure all the boards pertaining to this case, even posting on todays' front page.

If we all refer to him as CHUCK-RAT, he'll blow his cool even more.

HI CHUCK-RAT...CHUCK...CHUCK...CHUCK...almost sounds like CHICK ....so sue me to a$$hole!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: July 02, 2007, 05:43:10 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Klaas

Think Moonshadows had posted the IP and Vlad offered to assist the rat...but I haven't followed real close....

I didn't see Moonshadows post an IP.  I also doubt Moonshadows has the ability to see IP's since nobody has the ability to BAN at FOB1.  I just find it strange.  I also find it rediculous that Charlierat has reported Moonshit but to each his own.  I don't know who Moonshit is and I don't care.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: July 02, 2007, 05:44:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas

Think Moonshadows had posted the IP and Vlad offered to assist the rat...but I haven't followed real close....

I didn't see Moonshadows post an IP.  I also doubt Moonshadows has the ability to see IP's since nobody has the ability to BAN at FOB1.  I just find it strange.  I also find it rediculous that Charlierat has reported Moonshit but to each his own.  I don't know who Moonshit is and I don't care.

Both boards are full of shit.......
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 02, 2007, 05:46:38 PM »

Those were good examples of tag and release with GVC and Guido. They had no intention ob extradition to Aruba. It was done just to let him know that they know the truth and for him to keep his mouth shut. Also to keep it on record as someday we will hear his name pop up by the other suspects and they can show that they had indeed arrested him but not enough evidence to carry it further.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 02, 2007, 05:50:04 PM »

I would like Chuck Rat to get lynched by the others at those two sites then he can go back to being in the chess club and star trek club Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: July 02, 2007, 05:54:27 PM »

Klaas

Both boards are full of shit.......

Laughing  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: July 02, 2007, 05:55:35 PM »

I would like Chuck Rat to get lynched by the others at those two sites then he can go back to being in the chess club and star trek club Laughing

Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: July 02, 2007, 05:56:20 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
charlierat

Laughing

He reads, I'm sure all the boards pertaining to this case, even posting on todays' front page.

HI CHUCK-RAT...CHUCK...CHUCK...CHUCK...almost sounds like CHICK ....so sue me to a$$hole!

'
Got a question for chukcie.... if moonshit's threat was to take out a page and tell AL ppl what you say behind their backs... and you do say it.... how can you sue them???

I don't care about the rest of this .... it's between them... but I don't understand how this one works:

"Well yes your Honor I said all of that bullshit about the kids of MB and Beth, but I damn sure don't want it published in the newspaper because hey this is where I work."

or something like that ...  Confused

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: July 02, 2007, 05:59:51 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Destiny"
charlierat

Laughing

'
Got a question for chukcie.... if moonshit's threat was to take out a page and tell AL ppl what you say behind their backs... and you do say it.... how can you sue them???

I don't care about the rest of this .... it's between them... but I don't understand how this one works:

"Well yes your Honor I said all of that bullshit about the kids of MB and Beth, but I damn sure don't want it published in the newspaper because hey this is where I work."

or something like that ...  Confused

Cha Ching$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hit him where it hurts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: July 02, 2007, 06:02:32 PM »

Judge:  Mr. Rat, what is your complaint?

CR:  Moonshit threatened me with my own words on an internet message board.  I want him arrested!

Judge:  Get a life Chuck  Wink

CR said he wanted a rat tattoo...I decided to help him with it  Wink

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: July 02, 2007, 06:04:12 PM »

Judge:  Mr. Rat, what is your complaint?

CR:  Moonshit threatened me with my own words on an internet message board.  I want him arrested!

Judge:  Get a life Chuck  Wink

CR said he wanted a rat tattoo...I decided to help him with it  Wink

A picture is worth a thousand words Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 02, 2007, 06:04:45 PM »

Is that him?? really?  he needs the tattoo on his forehead...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: July 02, 2007, 06:05:12 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Is that him?? really?  he needs the tattoo on his forehead...

I plead the 5th  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: July 02, 2007, 06:06:33 PM »

ROFL!! Is he trying to make a sign with the fingers??

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: July 02, 2007, 06:07:00 PM »

Klaas

This is really weird.  I know FOB supposedly has no moderator but there was a second IP posted (maybe I wrote it down) and now that post is gone.  I suppose they can edit.... scratch
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: July 02, 2007, 06:07:11 PM »

In Alabama,Chuckie has violated the law civily and the ethics of the bar.Does he really want to be exsposed and taked down the empty bank account route.The long arm works both ways and the burden would be the chuck rodent
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: July 02, 2007, 06:09:28 PM »

ROFL!! Is he trying to make a sign with the fingers??

I saw that and thought ... dang, wouldn't he and julia make a cute couple?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: July 02, 2007, 06:11:10 PM »

Klaas

This is really weird.  I know FOB supposedly has no moderator but there was a second IP posted (maybe I wrote it down) and now that post is gone.  I suppose they can edit.... scratch

They can edit their own posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.