March 29, 2024, 09:20:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135415 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: July 02, 2007, 06:11:36 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Is that him?? really?  he needs the tattoo on his forehead...

Mrs.Red..These are the types of people we are dealing with. Ugly hatefull people that do the dirtiest things behind there keyboard. This guy put his name out there and hopefully moonshits follows through.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #621 on: July 02, 2007, 06:15:09 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
In Alabama,Chuckie has violated the law civily and the ethics of the bar.Does he really want to be exsposed and taked down the empty bank account route.The long arm works both ways and the burden would be the chuck rodent

From Snother NH board from CHUCK:

charlierat

Mana:    
    Posted: Sun Jul 1st, 2007 09:31 pm   
    Quote           Reply   
windy city wrote: Right on Chuck.  I would think less of you if you didn't stand up for your homeland.  I have stated many times that I've been to Aruba and loved it ( a little too windy for golf though).  I stayed with a friend who owns a vacation house there.

I have a different take on the backseat tapes than you and thats fine.  Thats why we discuss.  That being said, I will not allow someone to feed me bs and tell me it is gospel.  When this whole thing started I was led to believe that Joran was an over-acheiving honors student with an outstanding reputation in his community.  That has shown to not be the case, imo.
*CHUCK WROTE*

I am not Joran's advocate here or anywhere else but I believe that it is conclusively documented that he was, in fact, an honors student with a full-ride (athletic) scholorship to an American university (that was obviously shot to Hell) and that he did involve himself in some volunteer community activities (youth athletic clinics or something like that).

I don't believe that he is the second coming of Mohandis Gandhi but neither is he the cold blooded predator that some have tried to portray him.

By the way, my name is not Chuck.  Nobody has ever called me Chuck in my entire life and I don't particularly like the name.  You have now called me Chuck twice.  Now you know that I don't like being called Chuck; please don't call me Chuck a third time.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: July 02, 2007, 06:16:02 PM »

Hi Tiger!

Ms Marple told me that you were coming up my way soon.  I'd love to see ya then!

Howdy to the rest of you marvelous monkeys.  I just got good news and went by the "G"'s house.  No one home at the moment.  Oh, hell, I was at the Hog Mountain vet today and found  out I have 3 females and 1 male baby Yorkies.  So Sweet.   Pictures soon!

What else is happening?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: July 02, 2007, 06:16:56 PM »

*******, Oh I know how they are ... it's why I don't go there... ever.

my theory is the whole tree in the forest...  Laughing

but that is bizarre that anyone so unattractive would put their picture up like that..... and a grown man trying to be a pimp??? does he think seriously Paris would go out with him???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: July 02, 2007, 06:17:44 PM »

Joran a Honors student and Athlete?? Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long long time!!!! Full Athletic scholership??ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: July 02, 2007, 06:18:54 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Joran a Honors student and Athlete?? Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long long time!!!! Full Athletic scholership??ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing the delicious sporter play some SEC football... Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: July 02, 2007, 06:19:28 PM »

*******, Oh I know how they are ... it's why I don't go there... ever.

my theory is the whole tree in the forest...  Laughing

but that is bizarre that anyone so unattractive would put their picture up like that..... and a grown man trying to be a pimp??? does he think seriously Paris would go out with him???

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: July 02, 2007, 06:20:42 PM »

He can be the waterboy.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: July 02, 2007, 06:21:28 PM »

Quote from: "San"

He can be the waterhead.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: July 02, 2007, 06:21:42 PM »

Posted at RU:

prolific Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:11 pm    

Great news Charlie. I hope you're able to take it all the way to prosecution. The personal threats and attempts at intimidation and violence have to stop, if it takes one of them to be prosecuted in order for it to stop, great.

Those people SM have crossed the line so many times, too many times.

Keep us posted and let us know if and when you find out who it is.  

WOW - big assumption there Prolific.  Just because you all call everyone that disagrees with you a Monkey doesn't make it so!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: July 02, 2007, 06:22:33 PM »

im BUSTING OVER HERE.........

HELP ME

HELP me

i cant get up  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: July 02, 2007, 06:23:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted at RU:

Great news Charlie. I hope you're able to take it all the way to prosecution. The personal threats and attempts at intimidation and violence have to stop, if it takes one of them to be prosecuted in order for it to stop, great.

WOW - big assumption there Prolific.  Just because you all call everyone that disagrees with you a Monkey doesn't make it so!

can you say ?

WACK JOBS

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: July 02, 2007, 06:23:45 PM »

MrsMarple Knows when and where.I would put it out,but with Chuck looking over our shoulder and flank,I will let her tell you.She can give my email addy to you if you want it.By Chuck,see you soon
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: July 02, 2007, 06:24:28 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

HELP ME

HELP me

i cant get up  Cool

LOL!! I am still laughing.. Laughing Dont know whats funnier Athlete or Honors student!!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: July 02, 2007, 06:24:33 PM »

Posted at RU:

\

Right... we don't have assbites here... be willing to bet it's one of your own.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: July 02, 2007, 06:26:21 PM »

Posted at RU:

\

my girlfriend might disagree with you...

sometimes  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: July 02, 2007, 06:26:39 PM »

Since you are reading here CR - you might like to take a look at this photo of the Fisherman's Huts.  These are the huts with the doors in case you couldn't figure that out:

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: July 02, 2007, 06:28:23 PM »

Good news Charlie boy, good news.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #638 on: July 02, 2007, 06:28:59 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

HELP ME

HELP me

i cant get up  Cool

ROBOTS....sheit....your metal arm will just break mine....hunch your butt up....I'll push from behind.

Destiny Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: July 02, 2007, 06:30:56 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Posted at RU:

\

my girlfriend might disagree with you...

sometimes  Wink

Oh Blah... tell me it's not true.... your gf would never say that! neither would I....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.