March 29, 2024, 02:25:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135400 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: July 02, 2007, 07:02:39 PM »

gotta run out...

keep my place...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: July 02, 2007, 07:13:07 PM »

Another interesting post by Jonathan45 at scrux (almost taunting):

Jonathan45

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: The beachstory  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@FierlJepper

You write interesting postings based on the beachstory.
Can you write also about the the VDShome as a possible crimescene [ J & N arrival at 1.40am may 30 2005] in this unsolved case without the beachstory and its web of lies ?
Can you, following the timeline facts, create a posting about the Bike scenario based on the idea that Joran did it all alone ?
So no cars, no Paulus, no Freddy, no Deepak, no Satish.
Just the simple fact that he could have used a bike to go in the direction of the beach [cellphone] to frame the Kalpoe brothers to create a false alibi ?

In your postings you never wrote about the possibility that Paulus wasn't asleep, not even at home after he picked Joran up that night around 10.15pm 29 may 2005 and brought him home.
Maybe Ben King and his wife can help you out here.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: July 02, 2007, 07:13:52 PM »

Gee
I did not mean to chase everone out the cage  Embarassed

SYB

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: July 02, 2007, 07:17:23 PM »

This was sent to me from Tyler:

Before Paulus got the Kalpoe's attorney.  The fourth suspect was Steve Croes according to Fox. Lorenzo was the fifth, but Max Arends was called in and his statement nullified Lorenzo as a witness.  One witness is not a witness.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: July 02, 2007, 07:23:11 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Gee
I did not mean to chase everyone out the cage  Embarassed

SYB

OF you didn't run everyone out of the cage. Very Happy
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: July 02, 2007, 07:34:26 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Can you write also about the the VDShome as a possible crimescene [ J & N arrival at 1.40am may 30 2005] in this unsolved case without the beachstory and its web of lies ?
Can you, following the timeline facts, create a posting about the Bike scenario based on the idea that Joran did it all alone ?
Just the simple fact that he could have used a bike to go in the direction of the beach [cellphone] to frame the Kalpoe brothers to create a false alibi ?

In your postings you never wrote about the possibility that Paulus wasn't asleep, not even at home after he picked Joran up that night around 10.15pm 29 may 2005 and brought him home.
 [/i]

Jonathan45 has been talking about a *bike story* that Joran mentions in the book for a while. Framing the Kalpoes sounds reasonable but riding his bike to do it? Need more info.

Paulus not being home that night has always been of interest to me. Especially with the late night computer use in the main house.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: July 02, 2007, 07:53:13 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Before Paulus got the Kalpoe's attorney.  The fourth suspect was Steve Croes according to Fox. Lorenzo was the fifth, but Max Arends was called in and his statement nullified Lorenzo as a witness.  One witness is not a witness.

Thanks Tyler...and San
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: July 02, 2007, 07:54:51 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

[/i]

Jonathan45 has been talking about a *bike story* that Joran mentions in the book for a while. Framing the Kalpoes sounds reasonable but riding his bike to do it? Need more info.

Paulus not being home that night has always been of interest to me. Especially with the late night computer use in the main house.

igsigs

Do you remember much about Jonathan45 from before??  Was he just a theorist or did he used to seem to have an inside scoop??
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: July 02, 2007, 07:57:46 PM »

[/i]

igsigs

Do you remember much about Jonathan45 from before??  Was he just a theorist or did he used to seem to have an inside scoop??

I have asked...and nobody has a strong opinion. A slight lean towards theorist, IMO.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: July 02, 2007, 07:59:47 PM »

igsigs

Thanks...I was leaning towards liking him, just because medley doesn't...guess I should be more objective   Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: July 02, 2007, 08:03:34 PM »

igsigs

Thanks...I was leaning towards liking him, just because medley doesn't...guess I should be more objective   Laughing

Laughing

Didya see Klaas found a post from June 05 where theMeddler is defending Paulus...right before he was arrested? She latched on early. Strange world. Arrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: July 02, 2007, 08:07:46 PM »

igsigs

Laughing

Didya see Klaas found a post from June 05 where theMeddler is defending Paulus...right before he was arrested? She latched on early. Strange world. Arrow

That was pretty funny, huh?   Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: July 02, 2007, 08:09:27 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Oh Blah... I always say what I want... my mom taught me a long time ago that Red would not be able to read my mind... Laughing   Laughing  

I am still just kinda amazed at that picture and the pimp signals...

yesterday, my nd my GF are on the freeway and I tell her i have to get off at the next exit and get some gas and I ask her if she wants a soda or anything while i'm stopped.  She looks at me for a minute and doesnt say anything.  So I stop, get out and pump the gas.  25 gallons takes several minutes.  I get done, jump back in the truck and start pulling out of the parking lot and she says "I thought you were going to get something to drink" I said "you wanted something to drink???" she says "oh no, never mind, just get back on the freeway"  (we had about an hour ride left)

We get about 15 minutes down the road and she says "I am so thirsty, I think i'm dehydrated"

I was like "why do you wait until we get back out on the freeway to say what you really want!!!!!!!!"

BAAAAAAHHHH

Mr. Blah. You better learn to read eye signals and get a book about mind reading. Laughing
Haven't you learned anything in you time here ? I bolded the part where she says, Oh never mind. That was your cue. You MAN ! ! Laughing  Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: July 02, 2007, 08:25:25 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Mr. Blah. You better learn to read eye signals and get a book about mind reading. Laughing
Haven't you learned anything in you time here ? I bolded the part where she says, Oh never mind. That was your cue. You MAN ! ! Laughing  Laughing

why cant y'all just say what you REALLY mean ????

Laughing  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: July 02, 2007, 08:25:39 PM »

Evening monkeys.  I see Chuckrat is upset at being called Chuck.  What's wrong with that nickname anyway?  I used to have a dog named Chuck.  Why is he even worried about anyone knowing his identity. I have known who he was from the first night he posted here on SM.  Gee, he's a bit testy to be a lawyer isn't he?  I assume he does know that there are those that have a copy of pretty much everything he's ever said about Natalee and her family, surely he jests.  This is a joke, right?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: July 02, 2007, 08:29:06 PM »

Quote from: "San"

HI Tyler  & thanks for passing stuff on to San

But I'm confused  Confused   I think I need Arleen to interpet for me  Laughing
We have statements made by people  and we have detentions
We have a lot of statements made documented in Grande's spead sheet by not all that are in the Dr. Phil Documents, Though they do contain some key words , Witnees, suspect , detained, arrest, search etc.

Is a suspect someone that was interviewed or detained?
NO I'M not counting M.J & A.J. detentions except as an part of an Aruban
Nut & Shell game (divert attention)

Just Wondering  

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: July 02, 2007, 08:31:49 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys.  I see Chuckrat is upset at being called Chuck.  What's wrong with that nickname anyway?  I used to have a dog named Chuck.  Why is he even worried about anyone knowing his identity. I have known who he was from the first night he posted here on SM.  Gee, he's a bit testy to be a lawyer isn't he?  I assume he does know that there are those that have a copy of pretty much everything he's ever said about Natalee and her family, surely he jests.  This is a joke, right?

Seems to have a lot of posting time to by a lawyer too
Hmmm I wonder which client is getting bill for Internet Post time. Rolling Eyes

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: July 02, 2007, 08:34:48 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

why cant y'all just say what you REALLY mean ????

Laughing  Laughing

Some of us do. And the really, really lucky men are married to us.  Very Happy  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: July 02, 2007, 08:39:44 PM »

Mr. Man Blah needs to read that book, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.  ..
Woman Kat....When I was younger I used to expect those mens to just know what I said even tho I never said a word.
Lesson One : If the sentence starts with Oh Never Mind... you better !
If the nostrils flare abit, jump to it ! Laughing  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: July 02, 2007, 08:39:56 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Maybe it's something way back in his youth, like a song....the name game song.....whenever he would sing it, he'd get yelled at by his mother and developed an aversion.  Rolling Eyes

Chuck chuch bo buck
banana fana fo f...........

Oh forget it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.