March 28, 2024, 04:57:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135358 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: July 02, 2007, 09:07:54 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Just so Medley will know...attending the University of Alabama is not cheap.  I know this for a fact.  If she doubts it I can forward my own child's bills from there for her to pay.  BTW, what was Joran's SAT score?  Was he planning to attend Harvard?  Oh, wait, that's right, he was attending a University in Florida.  Was it Florida or Florida State?  Maybe Miami?  I can't seem to recall the name of the University he was planning to attend.  I will gladly compare my own child's grades with Joran's any day.  My child is not a genius by any means, but I bet she could blow his credentials out the window.

Sorry...pissed me off.  I am sick of hearing them bad mouth Natalee and what she would have accomplished had she been allowed to live.  She may have gotten in that car with those jerks, but they didn't have to do anything to her but take her back to her hotel...just like they told her they would.  Deepak had the power to see that she got there safely and had he had the balls to do so, he knew what was going on, Natalee would be at the University of Alabama pursuing a medical degree and Joran...well he would be somewhere I am sure. I doubt he would be doing anything similar to what Natalee would be doing now.

Lala's

and my Money is on YOU  in ANY

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: July 02, 2007, 09:08:59 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Does anyone here...Klaas,Janet,Anna,Igsigs or someone else have the link to where  it's stated Natalee graduated with honors, had a full ride scholarship to college?I believe I saw it before but didn't save much stuff because I really didn't think this case was gonna go on this long or that everything posted later would need backing up.I have learned tho that with all the lies and rumors that have been put out there about Natalee,Beth,Dave,Jug and now Robin,I can see I should've saved them.
Any help will be appreciated. And this post is a starter to what I need it for.TIA I want to find it with your help and post it RU to show that Natalee was an achiever and not the drunken slut,cokesnorting wild child they claim her to be-this has pissed me off and I'd like to kill it before it gets spread all over the other boards. GEL
~~~~~
TO MedleyRelay-
It is sad you take up for this person (Joran) & his VDS family you've only met once-you never had the chance to meet Natalee and without even knowing if any of this true about her and she may be dead well it's a disgrace to her-you know her?"Natalee Holloway" The young lady that did you nothing,for you to denigrate her this way and she may well be all that smart honor's student and has that full ride scholarship-I guess what I'm asking how can you hate this young lady so much that you dion't want to give her the credit she may deserve?GEL
~~~~~
@ FOB
windy city wrote:
Please accept my apologies Charles.

I havent seen documentation showing Joran was an honor student or that he had a full ride.  Do you know what he gpa and class ranking were?  Also, where did he get a full ride?  Tia, Charles.
~~~~

MedleyRelay wrote:

Well I do know all of this and I can tell you it is a whole lot more impressive than any credentials that Natalee had on her end. This young man was quite intelligent - very high SAT scores (and to get the score he did OUT of the country is amazing) and several academic scholarships that are much more impressive than getting a scholarship to Univ of Alabama where it costs very little to go in the first place. I am not putting Natalee down I am just sick and tired of people not understanding some basic truths there. and Joran's credentials if you want to talk about credentials were far more impressive than hers were!

Just so Medley will know...attending the University of Alabama is not cheap.  I know this for a fact.  If she doubts it I can forward my own child's bills from there for her to pay.  BTW, what was Joran's SAT score?  Was he planning to attend Harvard?  Oh, wait, that's right, he was attending a University in Florida.  Was it Florida or Florida State?  Maybe Miami?  I can't seem to recall the name of the University he was planning to attend.  I will gladly compare my own child's grades with Joran's any day.  My child is not a genius by any means, but I bet she could blow his credentials out the window.

Sorry...pissed me off.  I am sick of hearing them bad mouth Natalee and what she would have accomplished had she been allowed to live.  She may have gotten in that car with those jerks, but they didn't have to do anything to her but take her back to her hotel...just like they told her they would.  Deepak had the power to see that she got there safely and had he had the balls to do so, he knew what was going on, Natalee would be at the University of Alabama pursuing a medical degree and Joran...well he would be somewhere I am sure. I doubt he would be doing anything similar to what Natalee would be doing now.

Yeah it pissed me off too,and not the first time either.Wang Chung needs a lesson in decency when posting filth about Natalee and JUg-That is truly disgusting and I hope if there are people watching these forums that they read each and everyone of his filthy posts and maybe Jug wil have a slander suit for Wang.I can hope,can't I?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: July 02, 2007, 09:09:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Judge:  Mr. Rat, what is your complaint?

CR:  Moonshit threatened me with my own words on an internet message board.  I want him arrested!

Judge:  Get a life Chuck  Wink

CR said he wanted a rat tattoo...I decided to help him with it  Wink

Klaas  Laughing  Laughing daughter said he's either really really bad at gang symbols or he's doing his own twisted version of itsy bitsy spider

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: July 02, 2007, 09:11:07 PM »

What is the real interest in all these people from Aruba going to College in the States?

Wouldn't the International School of Bartending and Binion's School of "How to work a roulette wheel" be a better choice of schoolin'?

Why throw all that 'scholarship' money down the drain on someone who is just gonna wind up deal cards at the Excelsior anyway?

makes no sense....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 02, 2007, 09:12:08 PM »

Well, if Joran was indeed offered a partial scholarship to St. Leo's, he shouldn't have felt too special. Here is what it says on their web site: "Merit and need-based financial aid is offered; over 95% of entering freshmen receive some form of institutional aid."

http://www.collegeprofiles.com/stleos.html

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: July 02, 2007, 09:14:34 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Sue"
It is quite obvious to me that Joran clearly isnt as smart as some would want us to think.. Or why oh why would he even be in this situation

I remember reading that he received partial atheletic scholarships to I think it was 4 schools in Florida. St Leo's was one of them.

He was slated to go to St. Leo's on his patheletic schlarship.
Might have been for tennis. Did someone say $ 40.00 ?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: July 02, 2007, 09:16:28 PM »

Someone graduation from the ISA with a 9.5 GPA wouldn't impress me... it's too artsy fartsy to be taken as a serious institution of any kind of learning.

For God Sakes, Anita is a teacher there! And she doesn't seem to be the only nutball practicing her 'craft'.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: July 02, 2007, 09:18:31 PM »

Not that I believe it but I wouldn't care if Joran had a full scholarship to Harvard.  

He's still a lying, sociopathic POS and he is responsible for Natalee's death, IMO.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: July 02, 2007, 09:19:27 PM »

Lala's-

What they can't understand is that UA is large to be very competitive particularly for academic scholarships. Even politics can rarely help you with that, if ever in this day and age.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: July 02, 2007, 09:20:04 PM »

Not that I believe it but I wouldn't care if Joran had a full scholarship to Harvard.  

He's still a lying, sociopathic POS and he is responsible for Natalee's death, IMO.

Klaas, you know there are many psychopaths and sociopaths that are absolutely brilliant.

That's not the case here. LOL Laughing

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 02, 2007, 09:24:25 PM »

Does Aruba give the SAT?

Hearsay, but Joran was apparently into some type of trouble all the time.  The only catch was that every time he was called to the office Anita got word of it and would beat him to the head master's office.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: July 02, 2007, 09:24:34 PM »

Natalee also worked part time. vs Stealing from Papa /Mama.
She also was in a Bible Study class. vs No class.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: July 02, 2007, 09:25:01 PM »

Oh Klaas I posted an updated article in the Missig Persons section 2x by accident. It is about the missing 4 year old  Cesar Aguilar-Cano. Could you please erase one of the articles?  Embarassed  Confused  TIA

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: July 02, 2007, 09:25:29 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Klaas, you know there are many psychopaths and sociopaths that are absolutely brilliant.

That's not the case here. LOL Laughing

You're right Rob.  If Joran was smart he'd keep his mouth shut but he can't.  He is a sociopath and wants to show everyone how he's gotten away with murder.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: July 02, 2007, 09:26:11 PM »

HI Monkeys,

GEL, I read somewhere in the past few days , Probably Scrux, on Natalees actuall class standing. I am so slow at this but I will try to locate it.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: July 02, 2007, 09:26:51 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Oh Klaas I posted an updated article in the Missig Persons section 2x by accident. It is about the missing 4 year old  Cesar Aguilar-Cano. Could you please erase one of the articles?  Embarassed  Confused  TIA

Done  Wink
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 02, 2007, 09:27:35 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Does Aruba give the SAT?

Hearsay, but Joran was apparently into some type of trouble all the time.  The only catch was that every time he was called to the office Anita got word of it and would beat him to the head master's office.

I don't care if it's hearsay or not, I absolutely believe that Mama scurried on down to see the man in charge.  gag me.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: July 02, 2007, 09:29:04 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

CR:  Moonshit threatened me with my own words on an internet message board.  I want him arrested!

Klaas  Laughing  Laughing daughter said he's either really really bad at gang symbols or he's doing his own twisted version of itsy bitsy spider

Chuck-E-Rat has really been on a tear lately.  He has been attacking me left and right for no just cause.  What got that big ol' boy's panties in a wad?  (Geez, I wish that thought hadn't passed through my mind!)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: July 02, 2007, 09:29:13 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Little none is soooo smart!!  I knew I saw that somewhere before.

Gel
In the Greta tour of Natalee's room, the scholarship award was displayed.  In her grad pics, you can see all the awards by the colors of the chords around her neck.
IIRC, the International school was eligible for National Merit Scholars....didn't see Joran listed.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: July 02, 2007, 09:30:45 PM »

Beverly Sills died today.  Anyone remember her?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.