March 28, 2024, 06:43:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135339 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #820 on: July 02, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »

OF,  YOU have mail!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: July 02, 2007, 10:43:13 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
That's right truthseeker. And no matter how they try to sugar coat it, Aruba will always be...that place that Natalee Holloway disappeared.

Exactly.  Beth may never get the truth about what happened to her child.  Those who made the choice to hide that truth will be remebered for doing so.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: July 02, 2007, 10:43:55 PM »

Evening folks

Dianahha and Marlee.. have a great time gals!
Wish I could go.. <we'd prob end up in jail though.. Wink >
 I have to make potato salds for 70 people.. Shocked  daughters inlaws having a huge party. I almost  fell over, I agreed to make it,then asked for how many?  Shocked  Shocked  You gals have a blast!

A hand grenade in Aruba? How interesting.. trying to catch up here.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: July 02, 2007, 10:44:43 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Pap is a Indo-European language that combines several languages into a new one.Only way to explain.Look at the Lords Prayer in pap and English,Dutch,and you will see the commen roots.

That's a good idea. I've heard it spoken in Curacao and Aruba in the past, and I thought the language sounded quite musical. I like the way the Dutch language sounds sing-songy, but I don't know anything about the Dutch language; I'm a romance language girl myself.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: July 02, 2007, 10:45:18 PM »

Night Nonesy.  I am hugging Nemo too. See you guys tomorrow.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: July 02, 2007, 10:45:50 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Take it easy, Easy....I remember Ms. Sills, well.  

There is a big difference between full scholarships to large schools and scholarships to smaller schools...St. Leo's is a smaller, private school....probably looking for soccer talent for their team.  My son played baseball against their team a few years back....son's school was up here....traveled there for the competition.

My son plays college baseball now.  I can tell you (but you probably already know  Very Happy) the scholarship money for anything other than football or basketball is spread pretty thin.  My son has a pretty good deal as far as baseball schollys go, but it ain't a full ride.

Yep, truthseeker2, I may have picked the wrong sport, that is, soccer over tennis, but I know how the $ is dealt, because it isn't with private schools as it is with others...thin, very, very, thin.....I'm still paying a loan and my son is paying 2.  Son was not a slacker with grades or schooling.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: July 02, 2007, 10:45:55 PM »

Has there been any information on the status of Lorenzo?  Did he get his eight more days in jail?  Have they said what he is being 'charged' with?

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 02, 2007, 10:47:18 PM »

Has there been any information on the status of Lorenzo?  Did he get his eight more days in jail?  Have they said what he is being 'charged' with?

That's what I'm waiting to find out.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: July 02, 2007, 10:47:34 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Evening folks

I have to make potato salds for 70 people.. Shocked  daughters inlaws having a huge party. I almost  fell over, I agreed to make it,then asked for how many?  Shocked  Shocked  You gals have a blast!

Hey Ange!  Wish you could go with us!  Your right, we'd probably end up in Jail.  But I"M sure the Monkeys would bail us out!  Laughing

Potatoe Salad for 70 PEOPLE!  Shocked    Damn!  That's how many lbs of potatoes!??  You poor thing,  that on top of working all the time!  Rolling Eyes

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 02, 2007, 10:48:33 PM »

Evening folks

Hi Angie!
Wow, that is a lot of potatos !
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: July 02, 2007, 10:50:12 PM »

Aruba will always be...that place that Natalee Holloway disappeared

This really says it all!!!!

no matter what your theory... this is ingrained in everyone's mind ... no matter who you are.

Not a good image! and not one Corporate America wants to be associated with....

it's a brand now!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 02, 2007, 10:50:43 PM »

Take it easy, Easy....I remember Ms. Sills, well.  

There is a big difference between full scholarships to large schools and scholarships to smaller schools...St. Leo's is a smaller, private school....probably looking for soccer talent for their team.  My son played baseball against their team a few years back....son's school was up here....traveled there for the competition.

My son plays college baseball now.  I can tell you (but you probably already know  Very Happy) the scholarship money for anything other than football or basketball is spread pretty thin.  My son has a pretty good deal as far as baseball schollys go, but it ain't a full ride.

Yep, truthseeker2, I may have picked the wrong sport, that is, soccer over tennis, but I know how the $ is dealt, because it isn't with private schools as it is with others...thin, very, very, thin.....I'm still paying a loan and my son is paying 2.  Son was not a slacker with grades or schooling.

We have been fortunate so far.  Our daughter received a great deal of academic money and graduated in 4 years without having to use any loans.  Our son, so far, has not needed any loans.  He has two more years to go.  Hopefully we will be able to pull it off.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: July 02, 2007, 10:51:41 PM »

[quote="Dihannah1']
<<Snip >>
I might just do that!

I DO!  I was thinkin' I didn't..... I'm sending it to you!  Laughing[/quote]

Was it to the HOTMAIL or INSIGHT  e-mail... Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: July 02, 2007, 10:52:39 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Evening folks

Hey Ange!  Wish you could go with us!  Your right, we'd probably end up in Jail.  But I"M sure the Monkeys would bail us out!  Laughing

Potatoe Salad for 70 PEOPLE!  Shocked    Damn!  That's how many lbs of potatoes!??  You poor thing,  that on top of working all the time!  Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Yah think the Monkeys would bail us out?  Wink  They can get you and Marlee.. I need a vacation..  Laughing
 I am making 10 lbs..<since others are bringing stuff too.. but they love my tater salad.. and if thats not enough.. tough chit! Work early tomorrow.. got to go to the icky store. which I cant stand to shop.. I dont mind making it. I just LOATHE peeling potatos. Evil or Very Mad  Hmmm.. gonna call my daughter tomorrow and see what her schedule is like.. she can come and help me.. lol
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: July 02, 2007, 10:53:05 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
[quote="Dihannah1']
<<Snip >>
I might just do that!

I DO!  I was thinkin' I didn't..... I'm sending it to you!  Laughing

Was it to the HOTMAIL or INSIGHT  e-mail... Confused[/quote]

Insight email, is that not valid?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: July 02, 2007, 10:53:29 PM »

No news
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: July 02, 2007, 10:53:57 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

no matter what your theory... this is ingrained in everyone's mind ... no matter who you are.

it's a brand now!

I agree Rob.. Aruba~Natalee.  Sad

Hi Elaine!!  Smile
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 02, 2007, 10:55:14 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

it's a brand now!
Yup. And I am sure that even the Chinese have heard this story. The whole world has watched this case. So no matter where they try to market "one happy island", People do know better.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: July 02, 2007, 10:55:29 PM »

Hi Angie!  flower

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: July 02, 2007, 10:56:01 PM »

To your question as to whether or not I was waiting to see if the Cardinals would blow their lead before I went to bed I answer you Yes, I was.

To your question if I am glad they didn't blow their lead I answer you Yes, I am.

To your question if I can stay up any longer I can say that I am old and still have work so I will not stay up any longer.

'Nite monkeys.  Will be working and lurking tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.