March 28, 2024, 12:09:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We Need A Music Thread !!!!!  (Read 37248 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2007, 09:21:38 PM »

This one has a lot of meaning for me!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=upax5VWSBmA
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2007, 09:22:00 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
<<snip>>
Hi Casa

OMG... someone else that liked (at least at one time) Beagle Face  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  
I'll have to right a note to look up some of his songs Wink

Which one is Beagle Face?  None of the men are extremely attractive but I love their music!!! haha[/quote]
Barry..... It seems at one time his hair kinda drooped on both sides of his head like big begal ears  Rolling Eyes  I think any way... (a long time ago)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2007, 09:30:54 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
OLFART   Very Happy

Casa.. love all of those too.. ESP the Stones and I like Van Morrison too BB  Smile

One by the stones I absolutley did NOT like.. simply cause I had it sang to me everyime it was on. Not long ago.. boss was in his office.. <he has his own stereo in there seperate then what we have on in the store. Rolling Eyes
 Anyhow I hear him back there Angie.. Angie.. real loud.. thinking hes calling me.. and the jerk is sitting at his desk singing and I walk in and he busts out laughing. Twisted Evil   I said you arnt funny.. Evil or Very Mad  he turned it up really loud that it overpowered the music WE had on  Rolling Eyes  So I got made fun of by my co workers of course and a few customers.. Pffft

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zY24FA6pZdc&mode=related&search=

Yes.. I do hate this song..

I'm sorry Angie!  That's not one of my favorite songs by them.  I do love this one though!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vd7JzRgSZwg

I promise I'm not a "Hoochie Mama!"  haha This was just the music we listened to!  I was pretty squeaky clean in high school so I live vicariously through my favorite music!!! Very Happy
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2007, 09:40:27 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
<<snip>>
Hi Casa

OMG... someone else that liked (at least at one time) Beagle Face  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  

Which one is Beagle Face?  None of the men are extremely attractive but I love their music!!! haha

Barry..... It seems at one time his hair kinda drooped on both sides of his head like big begal ears  Rolling Eyes  I think any way... (a long time ago)[/quote]

I thought that might be who you were talking about.  He has always reminded me of a mouse!!! Smile
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2007, 09:48:50 PM »

<<snip>>
Hi Casa

Which one is Beagle Face?  None of the men are extremely attractive but I love their music!!! haha

Barry..... It seems at one time his hair kinda drooped on both sides of his head like big begal ears  Rolling Eyes  I think any way... (a long time ago)

I thought that might be who you were talking about.  He has always reminded me of a mouse!!! Smile[/quote]
 Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2007, 09:56:50 PM »

OLFART   Very Happy

Casa.. love all of those too.. ESP the Stones and I like Van Morrison too BB  Smile

One by the stones I absolutley did NOT like.. simply cause I had it sang to me everyime it was on. Not long ago.. boss was in his office.. <he has his own stereo in there seperate then what we have on in the store. Rolling Eyes
 Anyhow I hear him back there Angie.. Angie.. real loud.. thinking hes calling me.. and the jerk is sitting at his desk singing and I walk in and he busts out laughing. Twisted Evil   I said you arnt funny.. Evil or Very Mad  he turned it up really loud that it overpowered the music WE had on  Rolling Eyes  So I got made fun of by my co workers of course and a few customers.. Pffft

With groups like the Rolling Stones and the Beatles there are just to many songs I love to even begin to choose. That is funny though that you can have one you absolutely hate. Maybe when we are running out of songs we love to share we can start on those we hate? Twisted Evil

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2007, 10:25:22 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

With groups like the Rolling Stones and the Beatles there are just to many songs I love to even begin to choose. That is funny though that you can have one you absolutely hate. Maybe when we are running out of songs we love to share we can start on those we hate? Twisted Evil

BB  
JMO  but NO  Hate Music threads...  
I'm not saying we all LOVE / Enjoy  all the songs here..
We all have different stlyes / tastes of music that we like.

To me Music is not about hate.. NO MATTER how much we do not like some of it... Wink  JMO of course

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2007, 10:28:04 PM »

oh some of my frat boy friends said She's So Cold was my theme song by the Stones  Rolling Eyes guess I didn't misbehave enough?  Laughing I like the Stones I just didn't like being teased that way......

I saw this on YT and cracked up, two icons looking pretty ditzy  Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex6K3E8iVBY&mode=related&search=

BT did you see Joss Stone in Diana's concert? We've listened her for years, so talented

This was pretty cool at the grammys with Melissa Ethridge and Joss singing Joplin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-f-l2Pbn8&mode=related&search=

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2007, 10:29:59 PM »

BB  
JMO  but NO  Hate Music threads...  
I'm not saying we all LOVE / Enjoy  all the songs here..
We all have different stlyes / tastes of music that we like.

To me Music is not about hate.. NO MATTER how much we do not like some of it... Wink  JMO of course

OK OF no hate music posts.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2007, 10:37:04 PM »

Nonesuch wrote;

This was pretty cool at the grammys with Melissa Ethridge and Joss singing Joplin

That little girl can sing. I don't usually like tribute group things but Joss and
Ethridge are good.

Ahhhhhh but the real thing.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzNEgcqWDG4

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2007, 10:44:19 PM »

None,

I did see Joss Stone, and she has a good voice. I have to admit,though, it was the first time I'd ever heard her. I really, really do need to get out more.  Embarassed  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2007, 11:11:06 PM »

OLFART   Very Happy

I'm sorry Angie!  That's not one of my favorite songs by them.  I do love this one though!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vd7JzRgSZwg

I promise I'm not a "Hoochie Mama!"  haha This was just the music we listened to!  I was pretty squeaky clean in high school so I live vicariously through my favorite music!!! Very Happy

Casa I like that one.. and  itdont make us a Hootchie Mama.. lol
 I liked this one too. Of course its from my HS days..  Smile

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RcDXJ5peGWk
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2007, 11:17:46 PM »

OLFART   Very Happy

LOL BB~!  That would be a hoot IMO  Smile  I really do hate that song.. I had it on.. and honest to Gawd.. my hubby walked in and said WTH are you listening to that for.. you HATE that song. Anyone that knows me in real life, knows it. LOL
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2007, 11:23:03 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
oh some of my frat boy friends said She's So Cold was my theme song by the Stones  Rolling Eyes guess I didn't misbehave enough?  Laughing I like the Stones I just didn't like being teased that way......

I saw this on YT and cracked up, two icons looking pretty ditzy  Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex6K3E8iVBY&mode=related&search=

BT did you see Joss Stone in Diana's concert? We've listened her for years, so talented

This was pretty cool at the grammys with Melissa Ethridge and Joss singing Joplin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-f-l2Pbn8&mode=related&search=

Dancing in the streets is a great song!  Smile
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2007, 11:58:31 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWlS8Oerx8o

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2007, 08:01:41 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
None,

I did see Joss Stone, and she has a good voice. I have to admit,though, it was the first time I'd ever heard her. I really, really do need to get out more.  Embarassed  Laughing

Actually Rick was such a music hound he found her, her voice is just so remarkable for someone so young, so much character to it !

Angie I laughed like crazy at Mick and Bowie in the video  Laughing they look like such disco dorks  Laughing soo NOT their image now !

I continue to stand with the girl.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2007, 08:25:40 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
None,

Shocked  Shocked

Yes, BT -- you do!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

She has 3 CD's out -- I LOVE the second one 'mind, body and soul'. Got her recent CD a few weeks ago and I'm getting into her new one as well.

I've been a huge fan of hers for the past several years. What a set of pipes for such a young girl.

DH & I went to the Stones concert last year (I am NOT a fan) but I enjoyed the hell out of it because Joss was the opening number -- AND she came out and sang a Ray Charles song with Mick.

She did an outdoor concert here in Ft Lauderdale about 2 weeks ago -- but for some reason it was not advertised. And it rained. SO I guess I"m glad we didn't go.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2007, 09:25:42 AM »

hey bt....just watch the vh-1 video countdown once a month...that will help!!! as you can see in the video none posted....joss usually does her concerts barefooted!!!  you are right sharon....that girl has pipes...and soul!!! none...loved the melissa etherridge/joss stone tribue to joplin...i remember watching that....melissa has some balls to come out on stage and sing like that....i have not heard lately...how is her cancer remission?
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2007, 09:28:13 AM »

This is great.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2007, 09:56:05 AM »

Here ya go, BT Laughing

SECURITY by Joss Stone

Song comes on about 1 minute into video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydq6Wzy5J70

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.