April 24, 2024, 11:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Seinfield" Actor Daniel von Bargen in Critical Cond. After Self-Inflic. Wound  (Read 2156 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 22, 2012, 05:16:09 PM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/seinfeld-actor-suicide-attempt-gunshot-head-super-troopers-293886
'Seinfeld' Actor In Critical Condition After Self-Inflicted Gunshot to the Head
February 22, 2012

Seinfeld actor Daniel von Bargen is in critical condition after surviving a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
Following his failed suicide attempt, Von Bargen dialed 911 and told the operator, “I’ve shot myself in the head… and I need help.” Listen to the tape via TMZ. Warning: audio clip contains graphic details.
"I shot in my temple,” he said.
 ::snipping2::
Police were dispatched to Von Bargen’s Cincinnati apartment, after which he was transported to a nearby hospital.   

Von Bargen played Mr. Kruger on Seinfeld and Chief Grady in Super Troopers. He most recently starred in the 2009 comedy London Betty and appeared on Law & Order in 2004.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »

http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/22/10478868-former-seinfeld-actor-shoots-himself-in-the-head-survives
Former 'Seinfeld' actor shoots himself in the head, survives
By Kurt Schlosser
February 22, 2012

Daniel von Bargen, a character actor who played Mr. Kruger on "Seinfeld," is in critical condition after shooting himself in the head, according to a report on TMZ.

The website has posted audio of a 911 call von Bargen made from his Ohio home Monday morning. During the call, he tells a dispatcher: "I was supposed to go to the hospital and I didn't want to. They were supposed to amputate at least a few toes."
Von Bargen, 61, says in the call that he shot himself in the temple with a .38 Colt and that he can't open his eyes. He tells the operator that he has already had one leg amputated and was "tired," referring to the procedure slated for his other leg.
 ::snipping2::
Von Bargen's film credits include "Super Troopers," "Basic Instinct," and "O Brother, Where Art Thou" among others. Watch a YouTube video of his work on "Seinfeld."
Video at Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kVBGeQeR4&feature=youtu.be
Seinfeld - The Best of Mr. Kruger
Uploaded by ctg114 on May 29, 2008

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.