April 20, 2024, 09:57:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ava Enlow, 3yrs old, abducted by father 2/22/12 Anthem, AZ(Found Safe)  (Read 24220 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2012, 10:15:54 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/story/17322826/police-find-missing-girl-in-mexico-arrest-dad

UPDATE
Police find missing girl in Mexico, arrest dad

Posted: Apr 03, 2012 1:13 PM CDT Updated: Apr 04, 2012 6:07 PM CDT

::snipping2::
According to the police report, Anderson and his wife took a bus to Cualiacan with plans to live with his wife's relatives.

The U.S. Marshal's Service, with help from Mexican officials, tracked down the little girl in Pueblo Nuevo, Mexico on Friday and took Anderson into custody Saturday morning. He faces two felony counts of custody interference and one count of kidnapping.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2012, 10:29:29 PM »

This is the best news. Don't get this kind of news too often in these cases.
I saw The GM on NG, Brent's Mum. Gee, I don't want to post what I think, so I won't.
Whatever was going on, the way he tried to solve it wasn't ok.
More will be revealed later.
The baby is safe and well and that is a nice present for Easter. Now this grammi can believe in the Easter Bunny again.
I knew that they would track him down and the baby would be ok.
Glad they caught up with him.

I agree with you, Kat_Gram.  It is the best kind of news when a missing child is found safe and returned home.  It's unfortunate that the parents couldn't resolve their differences about the visitations with Ava.  I believe that both of the parents love her.  It seems that because of his bad decision, he will now have to face felony charges and the loss of joint custody.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2012, 03:22:54 PM »

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/04/brent_anderson_discovers_that.php

Brent Anderson Finds Out That Allegedly Kidnapping His Daughter and Moving to Mexico Doesn't Get Him Off the Hook for Child Support
By Matthew HendleyWed., Apr. 4 2012 at 3:30 PM

None of Anderson's family members knew where he went, although Anderson had previously threatened to take the youngster to Mexico rather than pay for child support, according to the documents.

Luckily for the authorities/kid/kid's mother/everyone not named Ian Anderson, Anderson's new wife blabbed to all the neighbors that she and Anderson were moving to Mexico with his daughter.

Eventually, police discovered Anderson quit his job at a grocery store, emptied the $4,000 that was in his bank account, and moved his belongings out of his house -- which happened to be going into foreclosure.

Police also discovered Anderson and the new wife had bought bus tickets to Cualican, Mexico, and took the kid.

According to the court documents, cops found out Anderson and company were staying with the new wife's relatives.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2012, 01:11:08 AM »

Video at link

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/04/04/2-yr-old-baby-ava-found-alive

2-year-old Baby Ava found alive!.
By Rachel Kent
updated 4:16 PM EDT, Wed April 04, 2012

Tonight, Nancy Grace speaks with Ava’s paternal grandmother as she vehemently defends her son’s actions, saying that he was never hiding and took the 2-year-old toddler out of the country to protect her!
------------------------------
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/04/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Baby Ava Found Alive in MexicoAired April 4, 2012 - 20:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.
And joining me right now is baby Ava`s grandmother. This is her paternal grandmother. Melinda Barros is with us exclusively. Ms. Barros, I know that you`re concerned about your son tonight, but the big news is they`re both alive. Baby Ava is safe.

What can you tell us? Why did your son take baby Ava out of the country?

MELINDA BARROS, AVA`S PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER (via telephone): Well, Nancy, first of all, let me set the story straight here. Her name is Ava Anderson. It`s not Enlow. And my son takes my granddaughter out of the country to protect her.

If I could -- if I could start out by asking your audience tonight if they could please help my son. If there`s an attorney out there that could help him to go through this nightmare for him, it would be much appreciated.

GRACE: OK, Ms. Barros, your son took the baby out of the country and was hiding in Mexico. Repeat...

BARROS: My son was not hiding.

GRACE: Why did your son take the -- oh, really? Because you told me when you were on my show not long ago that you had not heard from him at all. Nobody knew where he was, unless you knew where he was all along and you didn`t tell anybody. So is that true?

BARROS: That is absolutely correct, but my son was not trying to hide. That`s why his truck was sitting at the bus station. My son signed his name to the tickets. If he wanted to hide, he would not have left a bread crumb trail to where he was at.

GRACE: Well, why would you leave a trail? I don`t understand. Leaving a bread crumb trail -- you`re referring to the story of Hansel and Gretel, where the evil stepmother was trying to kill the baby.

All right, let`s rethink that comparison. You were on with me recently and you told me you did not know where your son was. Now, to me, if I don`t let my family know where I am, that means I`m hiding.

Let me rephrase it for you. Why did your son leave the country with baby Ava?

BARROS: My son, Brent Anderson, has worked the same job for 15 years. He has pursued his rights as a father through our judicial system. It was Brent who took his life`s savings for the last 15 years to hire an attorney so that he could follow our judicial system, and -- but he even had to borrow money from a family friend, Paul Erico (ph), so that Brent could follow the -- our system as far as he could until they wouldn`t help my son any longer to keep her safe. We even called CPS. CPS didn`t even help us. If my son...

GRACE: Well, safe from what, ma`am? Safe from what? And if your son is out borrowing money -- didn`t you tell me he quit his job? A sure-fire way to get money is to work. And I would suggest a second or third job if you need more money. So my question is, if he needed money, why did he quit his job?

Number two, you still haven`t told me why he left the country with his daughter. And most importantly, you say it was to keep baby Ava safe. Safe from what?

BARROS: OK. That is an exclusive that I am going to give to everybody as soon as an attorney is hired for my son. And again, if there`s a -- one of your audience members would like to step forth and help my son, I would be more than happy to give you the exclusive story about this woman and her family and the sick and demented things that they`ve going on in there.

And that`s the reason why that their relationship stopped in the first place. And Athena did not want my son to...

GRACE: Ms. Barros?

BARROS: Yes?

GRACE: I appreciate that because if my son were in trouble, I would do everything I could to get the best lawyer for him. But it seems to me that if you really believe your little baby granddaughter Ava is threatened or is in trouble, you wouldn`t be talking tonight about exchanging her safety for an exclusive interview.

Now, what is wrong with her surroundings? Why is she not safe? If she`s not safe, she needs to get out of that home right now.

BARROS: That`s exactly what I`m saying. That`s why we called CPS. How come our judicial system is not working for us? We`ve gone to the police. We`ve gone to the sheriff. We`ve gone to CPS.

GRACE: Well, for one reason, if you are as difficult to get the answer -- I mean, I`m pulling teeth here. If she`s not safe, then tell it. Let it be known. Let`s get the child safe. If your son felt he had to go and take her to Mexico...

BARROS: She is not safe. I`ve tried saying that. I said that to CPS. My son has said it to CPS. Nobody will step in and take over. They say, It`s not our jurisdiction, we`re not going to do this. How else are we supposed to do it if the judicial system is not working for us? Nobody is listening to what we`re saying. There are some serious issues going on.

GRACE: Well, maybe that`s because you`re not giving any answers, Ms. Barros. I mean, no offense. I want the baby safe, all right? But you`re not giving me answers. When you say the baby`s not safe, I say why, and you won`t tell me why so that you`re losing all your credibility.

BARROS: (INAUDIBLE)

GRACE: Yes!

BARROS: OK. Let`s try incest, OK? Let`s try incest. How about my granddaughter has been molested? How about we go there? How about we get some people on the show and let`s do some lie detector tests? It`s all there.

There are some serious issues going on in that household. I have got a lot to say. There is a lot to tell you about what has gone on and what makes us come to this conclusion that it is -- this is what is going on. My granddaughter does not need to be in that home...

GRACE: All right, Ms. Barros, let me get this straight. Are you saying that baby Ava has been the victim of child molestation while in the custody of her mother?

BARROS: Yes, ma`am, I am!

GRACE: Have you taken her to a doctor?

BARROS: Yes, we have.

GRACE: What did the doctor say?

BARROS: My son has not abused her.

GRACE: Repeat. What did the doctor say? I`m going to try one more time.

With me is baby Ava`s paternal grandmother. She says she fears for the child`s safety.

You say the child has been molested while in the custody of her mother and that you have taken her to the doctor. Repeat. What did the doctor tell you about baby Ava?

BARROS: Nancy, I was not at the doctor`s to know what was said, and then my son fled from the country. I do not know what the conversation was between him and the doctor. We`re trying to obtain...

GRACE: OK, so you`re on national TV saying the child`s been molested, it`s been taken to a doctor, but that`s the one fact you don`t know the answer to as to whether the doctor said she`s been molested?

BARROS: Brent has told me that she has been molested, and I don`t have the records to prove it. That`s all. They need -- I need to have -- Brent`s trying to...

GRACE: OK...

BARROS: And I can show the evidence.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2012, 01:33:40 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/05/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Baby Ava`s Mom Fights Dad`s Abuse Claim; 7-year-old Autistic Boy Abducted by Father
Aired April 5, 2012 - 20:00   ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

GRACE: Straight out now to special guest joining us, the mother of baby Ava. You see her there being reunited with her child. Athena Manuma is with us. Ma`am, thank you for being with us.

Last night on national television, baby Ava`s paternal grandmother makes a bombshell claim that your daughter, 2-year-old Ava Enlow, has been molested while in your care. Response?

ATHENA MANUMA, AVA`S MOTHER: It`s a complete false accusation. There is no claims (ph) of abuse whatsoever in our home.

GRACE: Explain to me what is happening? It`s my understanding you`re supposed to pick Ava up at a coffee shop. It`s a prearranged pickup after visitation with bio dad. You show up, there`s no baby Ava, there`s no bio dad. You go to his house, his house has been moved out, essentially, furniture, belongings gone.

And for the longest period of time, nobody could find the bio dad. No one could find baby Ava. But last night, your mother-in-law told me that the father had not kidnapped the baby. So my question to you, Ms. Manuma, is, did you know where baby Ava was all this time?

MANUMA: No. Not at all. No. And on the last show when you had us (ph) on there, she had said that she didn`t know where he was and that he was trying not to be found (INAUDIBLE) so -- and I had no idea where she was.

GRACE: You know what, Ms. Manuma? You`re absolutely right. That is exactly what the bio grandma told us. And I`m now starting to wonder if this was not a big plot or a big plan amongst his entire family to take the baby across state lines.
GRACE: With me right now, not only Ava`s birth mother, who now has the baby with her amidst claims from the bio dad`s side the child is being sexually abused in the mom`s home -- with me right now is the mother and her lawyer, Ronee Korbin Steiner.

Ronee, thank you for being with us. Those were very disturbing accusations made last night, but we`ve got to consider the source. This is the grandmother that told me she knew nothing about the whereabouts of this baby. Her son took the baby across the U.S. border -- every mother`s worst nightmare to have their baby kidnapped and taken out of the country.

What do you make of these claims of sex abuse, Ronee, as to your client?

RONEE KORBIN STEINER, ATTORNEY FOR ATHENA MANUMA: They are absolutely ridiculous. And let me make very clear, my client is an amazing mother. And by all accounts, people support that. Father has previously made these allegations or similar allegations, which were aired out in a courtroom, a family court courtroom. And regardless of those allegations, the judge dismissed them and found that joint custody was appropriate at that time.

Father or his mother, we don`t know for sure, reported these claims to CPS, Child Protective Services, back at that time, and they were found unsubstantiated. And you know what they did this time? On March 30th, suddenly, after he`s found, grandmother makes a report to police and again called CPS only to put grandfather under the same false scrutiny. It is disgusting!

GRACE: Unleash the lawyers. Joining us tonight, Georgia Goslee (ph), Renee Rockwell, Peter Odom. First of all, to you, Georgia Goslee. These claims of sex abuse on a 2-year-old baby girl were made on national TV. Now, whether I agree with the bio mom or not -- because as of tonight, the only one that is accused of wrongdoing is the father who absconded with the baby and took her across the border and hid out in Mexico.

So believe me, you know, when you don`t know a horse, look at the track record. That`s what we`ve got to say about Brent Anderson. But when claims of sex abuse on a 2-year-old baby girl, DFACS or Child Protective Services must do an investigation. Do you agree, Georgia?

GEORGIA GOSLEE, FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR (via telephone): I completely agree, Nancy. And this is another bad situation gone bad. It is just an astonishing situation of another child potentially, or at least alleged to be molested, and it`s just amazing. There needs to be a full investigation because the dad is suspicious. If you look at his history, then we`re going to have to look into it.

GRACE: Well, I agree with you, and Athena Manuma, the mom, is here with us. Are you telling me, Athena, that that CPS has already looked into such allegations?

MANUMA: Yes. In 2009, they looked into the allegations, and the allegations were found unsubstantiated. There is no proof.

GRACE: 2009 -- Ava Enlow is only 2 years old. It`s 2012. So how could the allegations be looked into in 2009? Could you explain that for me, Ronee Steiner?

STEINER: ... 3 this month, actually, Nancy, so it was when she was fairly young that the first set of allegations were made against my client relative to Eva.

GRACE: OK. So this is not a new thing. You know what? I`m sensing a revolving door, Renee Rockwell, where Dad makes allegations, we go to court, then he makes new allegations. But this is what I know, Renee. I know that when the baby comes home from visits with Daddy, according to Mommy, there are cuts, there are bruises, there are even burns on her fingertips.

So I think Daddy is right where he needs to be tonight and that is behind bars, Rockwell.

RENEE ROCKWELL, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, Nancy, of course. But whenever you have any kind of suspicion, we don`t want to put any kind of brakes on people making complaints. Now, I`m wondering, did the mother make complaints when a child returns from the visitation with burn marks on her?

GRACE: OK, let`s find out. What about it? To you. You`re the mom, Athena Manuma. Did you complain when you saw alleged cuts, bruises and burns on baby Ava?

MANUMA: I had notified CPS, yes.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM »

I somehow do not believe the Grandmother and the incest thing.
Not the way this has played out.
I might not like either parent because of all the court things & motions etc. and their inability to both act in the best interest of Ava, but this card and the way it way played by GM on NG disgusted me.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2012, 01:36:48 AM »

I somehow do not believe the Grandmother and the incest thing.
Not the way this has played out.
I might not like either parent because of all the court things & motions etc. and their inability to both act in the best interest of Ava, but this card and the way it way played by GM on NG disgusted me.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2012, 01:47:23 AM »

http://bringavahome.com/

Ava is now home with her mother.  she will not let go of her mother and is smiling and happy to be home.  4/3/2012 at about 3pm Arizona time, Athena Manuma held her daughter, Avalee, in her arms for the first time in almost 2 months.  Ava was all smiles and very happy to be home.  The US Marshall's accompanied Ava on the flight from Mazatlan, Mexico and arrived at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport at about 3:oopm AZ time.   New Pictures of Ava Enlow's Home coming!!!! Also please check out the arrest and booking pictures of Brent Anderson on the Brent Anderson Tab.  And this just in the CNN/HLN Nancy Grace Interview today.  After Melinda (Brent Anderson's Mom) granted Nancy Grace exclusive interview, Melinda admitted on national TV, that she DID know where Brent Anderson and Ava Enlow where the entire time.  In an earlier Interview just 3 weeks ago she told Nancy Grace that she did not know where they were.  Perjury?  See the Nancy Grace interview here.

http://bringavahome.com/Brent_Anderson.html

Brent Anderson in Custody! Brent Anderson was Arrested and taken into custody by the Mexican Authorities on March 31, 2012.  After Authorities kicked in the door of the house that Brent was staying at and grabbed Ava Enlow and turned her over to social workers.  Brent and Roxanne were staying at Roxanne's grand parents house in a small town outside Mazatlan, Mexico

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2012, 11:10:23 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ava-Enlow-Missing/371001209591010

Ava Enlow ~ Missing
April 21.

We are so happy Ava is back home with her mom where she belongs! This page will be shutting down in one week, now that Ava is home it's time for her to get back to normal and we think taking down the page will help. Thank you all for following Avas story and praying for her safre return! God Bless you all!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.