April 30, 2024, 03:41:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gore's Son  (Read 3053 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 05, 2007, 08:28:35 AM »

Doesn't driving a hybrid Prius 100 miles per hour cancel out the fuel savings ????  Laughing

Gore is caught with his pants down AGAIN........his son should be singing Amy Winehouse's I don't wanna go to rehab about now?

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 09:29:53 AM »

Oh None, silly woman.... he bought enough carbon offsets that going 100 mph would equate to 30 mph. Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 02:29:31 PM »

I'm glad you knew I was joking Mrs, did you see Al came out to state unequivocably he's not going to run for office again?

I wonder if he knows how happy that makes me?  Very Happy  Very Happy

As for his son, he states he loves him very much. Well love him into an intervention and rehab before he hits someone driving 100 miles/hour or without his headlights on again !!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 04:05:18 PM »

None,
I really have to wonder about all of these kids that are wealthy, famous or have famous parents... i.e. brittney, lindsey lohan, paris hilton and al gore 3rd...

they seem to be excessively out of control... and no one even thinks anything about it.  They are hauled off for oh, a day and then it's back to business.... it's like their parents don't get it... or don't care.

this isn't the first time that al gore iii has been here.....

and look at how the bush twins were treated for their youthfulness.... and now do you ever hear anything about them other than their work in Africa, etc?

Although at times bush makes me scratch my head, at least his kids seem to have a clue.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 06:41:46 PM »

Mrs I agree, that tmz.com has a video up of Lohan's birthday party and the mom leaves the younger brother who appears to be middle school age there to party right along with them? A prescription for disaster IMO

The Bush twins did what most new college students do, they drank and partied. Had someone followed my two night and day with a videocam I expect they would have been guilty of some of the same things, as was I back in the day.

The drugs and the sexual happenings and the nudity......it's all quite worrisome. It used to be that growing up with all the advantages meant you were expected to give back to society, I am assuming some of these kids and Gore's son definitely didn't get that memo.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 07:24:59 PM »

Oh but None, didn't you see where Paris said she shouldn't go to jail because she brings beauty to our lives? Laughing  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 09:23:37 AM »

Beauty???  Laughing  Laughing My 19 year old son disagrees  Laughing  Laughing

his exact words are "skank"  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 10:42:19 AM »

it's what I thought... but she actually did have the nerves to say that... what an opinion of oneself....

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 01:37:08 PM »

None your son is a wise man.Al will go to Betty Ford,never hit rock bottum,and miss the point.He will screw up,again.Like Schrushy's son,several busts and he still will do i again
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.