April 19, 2024, 10:49:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's 'secret' weapons...right...  (Read 1651 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 08, 2012, 10:50:22 AM »

I heard on the news the other day that Obama offered 'secret weapons' in exchange for Israel delaying any attack on Iran.

"Israel to delay Iran attack in exchange for U.S. weaponry: report"

Israel and the United States have reportedly entered into a secret understanding in which Israel agrees to hold off on any plan to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities until at least 2013. In exchange for this, the United States has undertaken to provide Israel with the latest in so-called “bunker-busting” bombs, capable of penetrating the kind of hardened underground facilities that are believed to be safeguarding Iran’s nuclear program.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/israel-to-delay-iran-attack-in-exchange-for-us-weaponry-report/article2362573/

How is it possible that the US has any 'secret' weapons or technology after Obama took office?  I recall that many wanted to just make everything public.  Has that happened?  FOI requests delayed?

Hmmm...I read the other day that Chinese hackers took over and had full control of our jet propulsion lab.  By design?  Stupidity?  Ignorance?  Was the breach planned by Obama's ideology?

"Chinese hackers 'had full access' to Nasa lab that commands 23 spacecraft"

Chinese hackers gained 'full access' to the computer network in one of Nasa's key control centres, the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

JPL manages 23 spacecraft conducting active space missions, including missions to Jupiter, Mars and Saturn.   

The hackers, operating from an internet address in China, gained full system access in November 2011, allowing them to upload hacking tools to steal user IDs and control Nasa systems, as well as copy sensitive files.

The hackers were also able to modify system logs to conceal their actions. 

Giving testimony on the space agency's security issues, NASA Inspector General Paul K. Martin told Congress that 48 agency devices were lost or stolen over a two year period.

Maybe there is a lax attitude about security since Obama?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2110506/Chinese-hackers-control-Nasa-lab-commands-23-spacecraft.html#ixzz1oXZ4Pdhf

Any chance there are any secrets left?  I don't think so...

Does Obama really have their back?  Should they really turn around and find out?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 02:53:49 PM »

'Please give us our drone thingy back.'  'Please give us our black high tech helicopter thingy back.'

What secret technology?  Perhaps the Israeli's know there are no more secrets since Obama took office?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.