April 19, 2024, 01:46:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MARCH MADNESS 2012  (Read 4433 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 09, 2012, 10:45:40 AM »

Selection Sunday coming up....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 10:46:34 AM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/09/us/college-hoops-a-to-z/index.html
Your A to Z guide to March Madness
By Steve Politi, Special to CNN
March 9, 2012

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 01:42:31 PM »

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/bracket. It's that time again!!!! Here is the full break down. Just pick your final four!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 08:39:45 PM »

Heh Kiwi... looks like there aren't alot of round ball fans checking in so.... who you got?  I'm one of those that cheers for underdogs and that is it because I am clueless.    As you know we fired our coach so we're all about spring football practice these days.  Take care!
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 12:39:10 PM »

Heh Kiwi... looks like there aren't alot of round ball fans checking in so.... who you got?  I'm one of those that cheers for underdogs and that is it because I am clueless.    As you know we fired our coach so we're all about spring football practice these days.  Take care!
Well how are you doin Bean? Well were down to the final four. Kansas beat Ohio St in regular season I believe, but I'll go with OSU winning it all.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 09:57:23 PM »

Wow, a Michigan fan chosing Ohio State!   Monkey Devil!

I applaud your loyalty to the B1G.  I don't know enough about any of the teams to have an opinion!  I just know none are really underdogs, or better put Cinderella stories... so I'm not that into it this year... but I'm sure the basketball world won't miss me. 

Hoping the final games are all exciting!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.