March 19, 2024, 02:43:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517834 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2012, 03:16:34 PM »

I was really hoping that the computer and cell would give some clues. 

Were there no neighbors that noticed this girl as they left for work that morning????  When I lived in town, mornings were busy with folks getting ready for the day by being in and out of the door and getting into cars.  Did no one notice a strange vehicle?

it prob wasnt a strange vehicle,im sure the folks that are up and about,at that hr,know
everyone coming and going,even the RSO cars,even if they dont know its an RSO car
what bugs me is the scent,stopping at the driveway,and not continuing on to the Bstop
even though she tweeted/text,its cold where is the bus. to me that sounds like she was
at the Bstop

i thought maybe she would bike to the Bstop,that would explain the scent stopping at
the drive,but ive heard no mention of her using a bike to get to the Bstop

The tweet about being cold wasn't on the day she went missing.

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/179575487947997184

13 Mar
Sierra LaMar
‏ @cccairuh
 Follow
So um like... Where the fu** is my bus cuz its cold
9:31 AM - 13 Mar 12 via txt · Embed this Tweet
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

(NOTE:  9:31am for me, would be 7:31am there)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: March 22, 2012, 03:17:50 PM »

Janet,

Your point about a teen not being up at 6am and lively makes a lot of sense.  Maybe we can go back and look at her tweets and such and see if she was consistently tweeting around that time, which would show that she just happens to be a teen that gets up early and is spunky at that. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: March 22, 2012, 03:22:49 PM »

This article states that Sierra took the photo of herself.  Considering LE has Sierra's cell ... what cell did Sierra use for the photo?  Something does not seem right.  I remain sceptical that that the photo was part of a staging in an attempt to prove that Sierra was alive that morning.

Janet

++++++

Sierra LaMar's Father Issues Statement on Sex Conviction
Wednesday, Mar 21, 2012  |  Updated 9:21 PM PDT

<snipped>

Sierra's mother gave NBC Bay Area a cell phone photo she said Sierra took the morning before she disappeared.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Father-Issues-Statement-on-Sex-Conviction-143687466.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: March 22, 2012, 03:26:55 PM »

Janet,

Your point about a teen not being up at 6am and lively makes a lot of sense.  Maybe we can go back and look at her tweets and such and see if she was consistently tweeting around that time, which would show that she just happens to be a teen that gets up early and is spunky at that. 

Apparently ... Sierra only did not tweet at 6:29 AM.

labubske ... I would appreciate if you could look into those tweets.  I don't tweet or do Facebook.  My 45 year marriage would be history if I spent one more minute than I do on this computer.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 22, 2012, 03:28:52 PM »

Janet,

Apparently ... Sierra only did not tweet at 6:29 AM.

labubske ... I would appreciate if you could look into those tweets.  I don't tweet or do Facebook.  My 45 year marriage would be history if I spent one more minute than I do on this computer.

Janet

Ha, Janet.  I understand that...I spend WAY too much time on here.  I have to go to town, but when I return I will be glad to.  If someone else doesn't do it before that. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2012, 03:33:54 PM »

Were there no neighbors that noticed this girl as they left for work that morning????  When I lived in town, mornings were busy with folks getting ready for the day by being in and out of the door and getting into cars.  Did no one notice a strange vehicle?

it prob wasnt a strange vehicle,im sure the folks that are up and about,at that hr,know
everyone coming and going,even the RSO cars,even if they dont know its an RSO car
what bugs me is the scent,stopping at the driveway,and not continuing on to the Bstop
even though she tweeted/text,its cold where is the bus. to me that sounds like she was
at the Bstop

i thought maybe she would bike to the Bstop,that would explain the scent stopping at

13 Mar
Sierra LaMar
‏ @cccairuh
 Follow
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

I read the bus came at 715 sounds like she was out at the stop, no one heard screams? maybe she willingly got into a car? Maybe the bus was late that day?!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2012, 03:58:04 PM »

This article states that Sierra took the photo of herself.  Considering LE has Sierra's cell ... what cell did Sierra use for the photo?  Something does not seem right.  I remain sceptical that that the photo was part of a staging in an attempt to prove that Sierra was alive that morning.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

Sierra's mother gave NBC Bay Area a cell phone photo she said Sierra took the morning before she disappeared.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Father-Issues-Statement-on-Sex-Conviction-143687466.html

Considering LE has Sierra's cell ... was the photo (above link) taken with another cell phone?  If it was Mom's cell phone ... the implication would be it was taken prior 6:00 AM.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2012, 04:04:05 PM »

at the Bstop

13 Mar
Sierra LaMar
‏ @cccairuh
 Follow
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

I read the bus came at 715 sounds like she was out at the stop, no one heard screams? maybe she willingly got into a car? Maybe the bus was late that day?!

That would provide a 5 minute timeframe between Sierra leaving the home and the arrival of the bus.  Makes sense when you consider teenagers.  However ... the implication is that the abduction took place in the five minute dash for the school bus.

Janet

+++++

Missing Sierra LaMar's phone yields no clues
Thursday, March 22, 2012

<snipped>

Sierra posted on Twitter for the last time at about 6:30 a.m. Friday. She usually left to catch a bus to Sobrato High School in Morgan Hill at about 7:10 a.m., according to the sheriff's office.

<snipped>

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/21/BAFV1NO67U.DTL&tsp=1

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2012, 04:08:00 PM »

TY texasmom,i didnt mean to cause confusion,i dont tweet or text,so that means
her last tweet was the statement/tweet about,it brings out the ______ in her
or do i still have the wrong tweet, that was her last tweet

dogs got a scent at her drive,but not on the street......so
JMO,so the perp drives by her house and snatches her from her drive,seems
sierra, would have made a noise,and someone would have heard,id like to know
which house is hers,to see how close the neighbors are

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2012, 04:43:47 PM »

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office confirmed that they found the purse and some clothing of missing Morgan Hill teenager Sierra LaMar.

The items were found Sunday at 1 p.m. near the intersection of Laguna and Santa Teresa in Morgan Hill. That is about two miles from the girl's home. They were off to the side of the road as if tossed from a vehicle. Her cell phone was found a day earlier, on Saturday, at the nearby intersection of Scheller and Santa Teresa. It was also off the roadway as if tossed. 

Forensic tests and the family confirmed that these items belong to the 15-year-old girl who has not been seen since leaving for class at Sobrato High School early Friday morning.

Sierra lived in Fremont and attended Washington High School until this year when she and her mother moved to Morgan Hill. Students and teachers at both schools have helped in the search and have posted hundreds of missing person signs around the Bay Area.

Because of this new information, Santa Clara County investigators are back in Morgan Hill Thursday to perform new, more extensive search of the area. The search radius is three miles and includes 50 searchers plus search dogs.

::snipping2::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2012, 05:08:21 PM »

Missing Sierra LaMar's phone yields no clues
Thursday, March 22, 2012

<snipped>

Sierra LaMar was last seen by her family in their home in an unincorporated area near Morgan Hill at about 6 a.m. Friday. Sheriff's investigators say there is no evidence she was the victim of a crime, but they also say there is no sign she ran away.

Sierra posted on Twitter for the last time at about 6:30 a.m. Friday. She usually left to catch a bus to Sobrato High School in Morgan Hill at about 7:10 a.m., according to the sheriff's office.

<snipped>

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/21/BAFV1NO67U.DTL&tsp=1

Although I find the revealed cell phone photo suspicious ... the revealed cell phone photo that was obivously taken with another cell phone other than Sierra's considering LE has her cell phone ... the bio Dad raises some red flags.
Could Steve LaMar have been waiting for Sierra when she left the house at 8:10 AM?  Somehow ... it makes sense when you consider the bio Dad's recent history that there may have been issues with his daughter.

In the process of elimination in regards to persons of interest ... has Steve LaMar taken a polygraph?  Has Sierra's mother and mother's boyfriend taken a polygraph?

Janet

+++++

Father of missing girl, 15, is a registered sex offender
PUBLISHED: 02:19 GMT, 22 March 2012 | UPDATED: 04:03 GMT, 22 March 2012

<snipped>

'I understand the stigma associated with this in my background, and I assure everyone it is not connected in any way to my daughter's disappearance,' Steve Lamar said in a statement to the San Fransisco Chronicle.

According to court records, he was charged in March 2009 with 12 felony counts of committing lewd or lascivious acts with three children younger than 14.

<snipped>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118557/Father-Sierra-Lamar-reveals-registered-sex-offender.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

_____

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2012, 05:24:09 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117384/Police-turn-high-school-missing-California-teen-day-finding-cell-phone-field.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Police turn to the high school of missing California teen a day after finding her cell phone in a field
March 19, 2012

Miss Lamar's mother, Marlene Lamar, who is divorced from her father but said to be equally cooperating with police, confirmed the same view about her daughter.

On Sunday police discovered her cell phone a few miles from her home by its electronic ping. Its charger was found in her bedroom.

Her mother had initially called it when her school reported her as not having attended classes but she found that it was turned off, prompting her to notify police that evening.
According to reports from the sheriff's department her mother is the last one known to have seen her at their home she moved into last October.

She took a photo of her daughter on her cell phone before she left Friday morning, capturing her smiling with her tongue out at the camera. That photo has been submitted to police in help of finding her.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2012, 05:25:49 PM »

at the Bstop

13 Mar
Sierra LaMar
‏ @cccairuh
 Follow
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Thanks for clearing that up!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2012, 05:28:57 PM »

CW heres a Pic of moms house, it seems to be last home at the end of cul-de-sac.  There are houses to the right and homes across the street.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2012, 05:35:27 PM »

Is it possible that she never left to catch the bus?  Perp watches everyone exit the home per their routine, he parks at the end of drive, knocks on door, Sierra innocently answers, and he overpowers her and puts her in the car.  Is there any evidence at all that she walked outside at all that day?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: March 22, 2012, 05:42:54 PM »

I agree with ya KittyMom!  Once you pull to the end of the drive way or in the drive way it looks pretty private and someone might have to be standing at the fence between Sierra's and the neighbors to see really good what is going on in drive or front door area!  All MOO.  I just feel like it was a golden opportunity for a perv wanting to take a little girl.  Could have been purely spur of moment or could have been watching for a while.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2012, 05:47:42 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117384/Police-turn-high-school-missing-California-teen-day-finding-cell-phone-field.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Police turn to the high school of missing California teen a day after finding her cell phone in a field
March 19, 2012

Miss Lamar's mother, Marlene Lamar, who is divorced from her father but said to be equally cooperating with police, confirmed the same view about her daughter.

On Sunday police discovered her cell phone a few miles from her home by its electronic ping. Its charger was found in her bedroom.

Her mother had initially called it when her school reported her as not having attended classes but she found that it was turned off, prompting her to notify police that evening.
According to reports from the sheriff's department her mother is the last one known to have seen her at their home she moved into last October.

She took a photo of her daughter on her cell phone before she left Friday morning, capturing her smiling with her tongue out at the camera. That photo has been submitted to police in help of finding her.

Thanks BabsKats.  Conflict articles ... what to believe.

The implication from the photo would be that it taken prior to 6:00 AM when Mom left for work.  Think about it.  Fifteen year old Celina does not have to leave until 7:10 AM fo her five minute dash to the bus but ... she is up, dressed and goofing off prior to 6:00 AM.

Three kids went through their teenage years in this household and ... it never happened.  Prio to 6:00 PM on a work day Mom and Dad were not taking pictures.  They were rushing around doing what needed to be done prior to leaving for work while yelling at our teenagers to get out of bed to begin the process of getting ready for school.  Then again ... there was love but .. our family could never be compared to the Waltons.

Bottom Line.  I am suspicious that the photo is not authentic.  It was all part of a staging to make it appear that Sierra was alive prior to 6:00 AM on the morning of March 16th.  I could be wrong.

Janet

++++

Conflicting Report

<snipped>

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: March 22, 2012, 05:54:24 PM »

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office confirmed that they found the purse and some clothing of missing Morgan Hill teenager Sierra LaMar.

The items were found Sunday at 1 p.m. near the intersection of Laguna and Santa Teresa in Morgan Hill. That is about two miles from the girl's home. They were off to the side of the road as if tossed from a vehicle. Her cell phone was found a day earlier, on Saturday, at the nearby intersection of Scheller and Santa Teresa. It was also off the roadway as if tossed. 

Forensic tests and the family confirmed that these items belong to the 15-year-old girl who has not been seen since leaving for class at Sobrato High School early Friday morning.

Sierra lived in Fremont and attended Washington High School until this year when she and her mother moved to Morgan Hill. Students and teachers at both schools have helped in the search and have posted hundreds of missing person signs around the Bay Area.

Because of this new information, Santa Clara County investigators are back in Morgan Hill Thursday to perform new, more extensive search of the area. The search radius is three miles and includes 50 searchers plus search dogs.

::snipping2::

Thanks for the map BabsKats.  It clearly puts everything into perspective.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #178 on: March 22, 2012, 05:55:28 PM »

YW cw618, and yes the bbm above is part of the last (re)tweet that is shown on her twitter page posted the morning of her disappearance.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2012, 05:57:16 PM »

Is it possible that she never left to catch the bus?  Perp watches everyone exit the home per their routine, he parks at the end of drive, knocks on door, Sierra innocently answers, and he overpowers her and puts her in the car.  Is there any evidence at all that she walked outside at all that day?

Maybe Sierra knew the perp ... the perp that fear she may talk in regards to inappropriate behavior against her person ... the perp with a recent criminal SO history.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.