March 19, 2024, 04:02:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517857 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: March 23, 2012, 04:30:37 AM »

If you scroll down to the bottom map on this page and scroll over, it looks like that trailer is gone that was right next to Sierra's house, and more of the larger building has been torn down.

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Morgan-Hill/30-Paquita-Espana-Ct-95037/home/1157482

If you leave Sierra's driveway, this is the first property on the left

30 Paquita Espana Ct

Current google map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=%2218%20Paquita%20Espana%20Court%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: March 23, 2012, 04:40:48 AM »

House near Sierra's that was sold on 3/9/2012

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Morgan-Hill/45-Paquita-Espana-Ct-95037/home/845112

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: March 23, 2012, 04:52:13 AM »

This is the property immediately to the right of Sierra's house (if you are facing her street)

Basically vacant land, looks like maybe a boxcar on it.

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Morgan-Hill/25-Paquita-Espana-Ct-95037/home/21839054

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: March 23, 2012, 04:54:25 AM »

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17235841/search-intensifies-for-missing-15-year-old-morgan-hill-girl

::snipping2::

MORGAN HILL, Calif. - On Thursday night, dozens of FBI agents and Santa Clara County sheriff deputies swarmed the cul-de-sac where Sierra Lamar lives on Paquita Espana Court in Morgan Hill.

They spent hours searching neighbors backyards, even bringing in canines to sniff for clues. They spent most of the night searching a large property right next door to the missing 15-year-old girl's home.

Marc Klaas said he isn't surprised investigators are concentrating in this area.

"There isn't a lot of extraneous traffic. These are people who live here and may very well know this girl's routine and might have taken advantage of that," says Klaas.

For the first time, Klaas met Sierra's family on Thursday. Klaas's daughter Polly was kidnapped and murdered in Petaluma in 1993. A year later, Klass started the KlassKids Foundation to assist with families of missing children.  

"We have our search director that will be flying out very soon. Once we get the okay from the sheriff's department we will start doing volunteer searches," says Klaas.

The cul-de-sac isn't the only area, investigators targeted. Less than a quarter mile away on Scheller Avenue, they also targeted a vacant foreclosed home. Detectives even hauled away an evidence kit from the home.

Furmonkey, I don't believe you understand the purpose of using  ::snipping2::  .  We can only post PARTIAL articles, no full articles. Hence, we snip out portions of the article, and use the scissors or type in "snipped".  You posted scissors at the beginning and end of this article, but didn't snip or shorten it.  I have taken care of it, along with the previous post you made.  MuffyBee 

I hope they found something, anything...that will help bring her home.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 01:52:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: March 23, 2012, 05:06:16 AM »

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: March 23, 2012, 11:16:05 AM »

Video at link

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Roadblock-Set-in-Sierra-Lamar-Search-143968486.html

Roadblock Set in Sierra LaMar Search
Police are re-examining the bus stop LaMar used.
By Bob Redell
Friday, Mar 23, 2012  |  Updated 7:56 AM PDT

The FBI has set up a roadblock on Dougherty Avenue near the intersection with Palm Avenue as part of their investigation into the disappearance of 15-year-old Sierra Lamar.

She was supposed to catch a school bus at that intersection last Friday but never made it.

Agents are stopping every driver and quizzing them about their recollection of the morning of March 16 when Sierra disappeared. 

Police are asking if motorists saw anything unusual and if this is the route that motorist would normally take? The road block started around 7 a.m. No word if this has yielded any new clues or information.

Sierra's mother, Marlene LaMar, pleaded for help this morning, but she didn't seem to realize she referred to her daughter in the past tense.

"I'm hoping that you know, you think of her as your own child. You know, she's, she was such a lovable young lady," LaMar said.

Investigators have no evidence that something bad happened to Sierra LaMar -- no signs of foul play. There's also no indication that she ran away.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: March 23, 2012, 12:26:23 PM »

Video at link

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Roadblock-Set-in-Sierra-Lamar-Search-143968486.html

Police are re-examining the bus stop LaMar used.
By Bob Redell
Friday, Mar 23, 2012  |  Updated 7:56 AM PDT

The FBI has set up a roadblock on Dougherty Avenue near the intersection with Palm Avenue as part of their investigation into the disappearance of 15-year-old Sierra Lamar.

She was supposed to catch a school bus at that intersection last Friday but never made it.

Agents are stopping every driver and quizzing them about their recollection of the morning of March 16 when Sierra disappeared. 

Police are asking if motorists saw anything unusual and if this is the route that motorist would normally take? The road block started around 7 a.m. No word if this has yielded any new clues or information.

Sierra's mother, Marlene LaMar, pleaded for help this morning, but she didn't seem to realize she referred to her daughter in the past tense.

"I'm hoping that you know, you think of her as your own child. You know, she's, she was such a lovable young lady," LaMar said.

Investigators have no evidence that something bad happened to Sierra LaMar -- no signs of foul play. There's also no indication that she ran away.

Thanks Grace

I hope I am wrong but ... I suspect that truth to the disappearance of this beautiful young lady lies with those close to her.

It is beyond my comprehension WHY Steve Lamar is legally permitted to have his 15 year old minor daughter in his company unsupervised for any length of time.  It appears that up until October ... Sierra was living with her father.  Steve Lamar is a register sex offender for crying out loud.  Considering the charges against her ex-husband ... why did Sierra's mother allow this arrangement to take place?

Something tells me that there are underlying dynamics within this family which need to be investigated.  If Sierra's mother ... father and ... mother's live in boyfriend have not been requested to submit to a polygraph ... inquiring minds want to know why not.  They  all might all have alibis for when Sierra ALLEGEDLY went missing but .....

Janet

++++++

Mar 22, 2012 6:36pm
Sierra LaMar: Police Find Missing California Teen’s Bag With Clothing

<snipped>

Sierra’s parents are divorced, and she lived with her father in Fremont, Calif., until October, when she moved in with her mother and transferred to Sobrata High School in Morgan Hills.

ABC News has learned that Steve LaMar is a registered sex offender and is currently on probation for committing lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age. Police have emphasized that Steve LaMar is not a suspect in the investigation.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/03/sierra-lamar-police-find-missing-california-teens-bag-with-clothing/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: March 23, 2012, 12:43:31 PM »

Nice, thanks: YW
who wants to pays 300-500k,for a home and there are industrial type buildings
so close to your property

[/quote]

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: March 23, 2012, 01:01:36 PM »

Nice, thanks: YW
who wants to pays 300-500k,for a home and there are industrial type buildings
so close to your property

[/quote]

CW, its called location, this is basically part of the Silicon Valley, prices are astronomical up that way......used to be just farming land but with the "Puter Generation" the area has become goldmine for those working in that field!

It was stated that Marlene's boyfriend was a computer engineer.
furmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: March 23, 2012, 02:00:12 PM »

BBM.  IIRC, Marlene said she thought Sierra might be wearing a San Jose Sharks shirt the day she went missing.  The shirt that was in her bag is a Sharks shirt.  She is also definitely wearing a Sharks shirt in the photo with her tongue sticking out, taken either Friday or Thursday morning (depending on which report you read).

::snipping2::.

NBC Bay Area has learned new information about Sierra's personal belongings found in a field not far from her home.

One of those items is a San Jose Sharks shirt, very similar to what she was wearing last Friday morning in a photo she took on her home computer.

Marlene LaMar believes she had that shirt on when she left the house.
On Sunday, searchers came across Sierra's pink Juicy purse near the intersection of Santa Teresa and Laguna. Folded within that bag were that shirt, pants and neatly folded undergarments.

Furmonkey-  Please snip (shorten) the articles you post.  We cannot post full articles due to copyright issues.  I have been going back and  "snipping" and shortening the articles you've been posting, and left moderator notes.  MuffyBee

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.0   
Forum Rules - Please Read

NOTICE:

Red has asked me to ask all of us in the forum NOT to copy and paste entire articles from sites, just post the link and PART of the article.  TIA.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 02:19:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: March 23, 2012, 02:13:05 PM »

CW, its called location, this is basically part of the Silicon Valley, prices are astronomical up that way......used to be just farming land but with the "Puter Generation" the area has become goldmine for those working in that field!

According to the following article ... Sierra's father is also a computer engineer.  In other words ... members of Sierra's family are very computer savy.

The cell phone photo of Sierra taken by her mother on the morning she went missing?  Was it authentic or ... was it a picture of a picture?  Think about it.  What fifteen year old teenager is up ... dressed and ... goofing around for a photo prior to 6:00 AM when she is not required to leave the home to catch the school bus until 7:10 AM?  What parent rushing around to get out of the house at 6:00 AM to get to work on time stops to take a photo of their teenager?  However ... on the morning her daughter goes missing ... she does.  Coincidence?  I don't think so.  IMO

Could it be that a collaborated staging and planting took place following something bad happening prior to the morning of March 16th?   Could there have been an electronic staging (cell phone photo/texting/tweeting) to further an agenda to suggest Sierra was alive on the morning she went missing.  Could there have been a planting (cell phone/Juicy Bag) to suggested that Sierra may have been kidnapped?

Janet

++++++

The stuff of nightmares sets in for family of missing Morgan Hill girl
03/21/2012 12:22:29 PM PDT

<snipped>

Making the case even more complicated is that her father, a computer engineer, is a registered sex offender. He pleaded no contest in 2009 to "lewd acts" with a minor younger than 14 after he fondled a friend of his older daughter's at a slumber party in 1999.

But police say Steve LaMar, who is divorced from Sierra's mother and lives in Fremont, is not a suspect and has been fully cooperative with the investigation.

"I understand the stigma associated with this in my background, and I assure everyone it is not connected in any way to my daughter's disappearance," LaMar said in a statement Wednesday. "I ask that you please not shift the focus away from the investigation and from finding Sierra."

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2012, 02:21:20 PM »

BBM.  IIRC, Marlene said she thought Sierra might be wearing a San Jose Sharks shirt the day she went missing.  The shirt that was in her bag is a Sharks shirt.  She is also definitely wearing a Sharks shirt in the photo with her tongue sticking out, taken either Friday or Thursday morning (depending on which report you read).

::snipping2::.

NBC Bay Area has learned new information about Sierra's personal belongings found in a field not far from her home.

One of those items is a San Jose Sharks shirt, very similar to what she was wearing last Friday morning in a photo she took on her home computer.

Marlene LaMar believes she had that shirt on when she left the house.
On Sunday, searchers came across Sierra's pink Juicy purse near the intersection of Santa Teresa and Laguna. Folded within that bag were that shirt, pants and neatly folded undergarments.

Furmonkey-  Please snip (shorten) the articles you post.  We cannot post full articles due to copyright issues.  I have been going back and  "snipping" and shortening the articles you've been posting, and left moderator notes.  MuffyBee

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.0   
Forum Rules - Please Read

NOTICE:

Red has asked me to ask all of us in the forum NOT to copy and paste entire articles from sites, just post the link and PART of the article.  TIA.

Bumping this so Furmonkey can see my notes.  MuffyBee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: March 23, 2012, 02:41:14 PM »

In the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of the truth ... were Rick Gardiner, Marlene Lamar and Steve Lamar requested to submit to polygraphs?  In the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of the truth ... were both residences and vehicles belonging to the mother and father forensically searched?

_____

furmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: March 23, 2012, 03:05:32 PM »

I'm sorry, still learning and I didn't catch on before that I wasn't supposed to post full articles, I thought you edited because I forgot the little scissors.  I swear I'm not trying to create more work for you!    

Will snip any future articles.  Thank you for the help and your patience.

Okey dokey!     I look forward to posting with you. MuffyBee
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 05:36:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #214 on: March 23, 2012, 03:06:13 PM »

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1369265#post1369265

Poster 599 brings up a good point, no make-up or wallet, were found in S. belongings.

Do kids have wallets?  Would she have makeup?  Lip gloss could be slipped in her pocket.

I enjoy reading other opinions on SM and JQ, both forum's are polite and in good taste.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: March 23, 2012, 03:36:19 PM »

The Photo - Conflicting Reports

Sierra LaMar's Father Issues Statement on Sex Conviction
Wednesday, Mar 21, 2012  |  Updated 9:21 PM PDT

<snipped>

Sierra's mother gave NBC Bay Area a cell phone photo she said Sierra took the morning before she disappeared.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Father-Issues-Statement-on-Sex-Conviction-143687466.html

Police turn to the high school of missing California teen a day after finding her cell phone in a field
19 March 2012

<snipped>

According to reports from the sheriff's department her mother is the last one known to have seen her at their home she moved into last October.

She took a photo of her daughter on her cell phone before she left Friday morning, capturing her smiling with her tongue out at the camera. That photo has been submitted to police in help of finding her.

<snipped>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117384/Sierra-Lamar-missing-Police-turn-high-school-day-finding-cell-phone-field.html

Friday, Mar 23, 2012

<snipped>

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: March 23, 2012, 03:56:54 PM »

The San Jose Sharks shirt!!  Will the finding of the San Jose Sharks shirt in Sierra's Juicy bag ... the San Jose Sharks shirt that she was wearing in the photo her mother claims was taken on the morning she went missing ... be the catalyst to the truth behind the missing teenager?  If Sierra was wearing the San Jose Sharks shirt that morning ... why did she take it off and put it in her bag?

Could it be that a collaborated staging and planting took place following the demise of Sierra prior to the morning of March 16th?   Could there have been an electronic staging (cell phone photo/texting/tweeting) to further an agenda to suggest Sierra was alive on the morning she went missing.  Could there have been a planting (cell phone/Juicy Bag) to suggested that Sierra may have been kidnapped?

Janet

++++++

The Photo - Conflicting Reports

(See my last post)

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #217 on: March 23, 2012, 04:00:11 PM »

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3528

By: Ja'Mein Beale - Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:22:32 -0800

"I still have hope, I'm still worried as each day progresses. The fact it was in a different location gives me some hope she's fighting still," Lamar said. "I get worried because it's freezing, freezing cold out and I get worried about her getting cold and I get worried about her as far as needing her inhalers."

ME: 

Maybe it is Cali, things just do not connect (for me) in this case.  I hope Sierra is found.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: March 23, 2012, 04:28:48 PM »

BabsKats

Some of the articles covering this case are so conflicting.  According to the following article ... Rick Gardiner is in constructruction and Steve Lamar is a computer engineer.

Janet

+++++++

The stuff of nightmares sets in for family of missing Morgan Hill girl
03/21/2012 10:23:55 PM PDT

In October, Sierra, her mother and her mother's boyfriend, Rick Gardiner, who is in the construction business, moved from Fremont to a rented ranch-style house on Paquito Espana Court in Morgan Hill, a rural cul-de-sac surrounded by farm fields.

<snipped>

Making the case even more complicated is that her father, a computer engineer, is a registered sex offender. He pleaded no contest in 2009 to "lewd acts" with a minor younger than 14 after he fondled a friend of his older daughter's at a slumber party in 1999.

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: March 23, 2012, 04:31:04 PM »

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Parents-Interview/143967166

Watch this full video interview with Sierra's parents.  I give both parents credit for keeping Sierra in the news and contacting outside agencys for help.  I feel bad for them.  I don't think either one has anything to do with Sierra missing. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.