March 18, 2024, 08:26:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517777 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: March 24, 2012, 01:03:24 PM »

Not in Tamikosmom's world!!

The stuff of nightmares sets in for family of missing Morgan Hill girl
 03/21/2012 10:23:55 PM PDT

<snipped>

Making the case even more complicated is that her father, a computer engineer, is a registered sex offender. He pleaded no contest in 2009 to "lewd acts" with a minor younger than 14 after he fondled a friend of his older daughter's at a slumber party in 1999. ....

LaMar said when his daughter disappeared Friday, he immediately told police about his criminal background "in the interests of openness, truthfulness and cooperation."

Sierra's sister, Danielle LaMar, 21, said despite her father's conviction and her parents' divorce, the family of four remains tight-knit. "I've always been really close with my dad," she said.

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #261 on: March 24, 2012, 01:20:15 PM »

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#2

Marlene LaMar, left center, mother of missing teen Sierra LaMar, 15, of Morgan Hill, attends a candlelight vigil for her daughter at Washington High School in Fremont, Calif. on Friday, March 23, 2012. To her right is her boyfriend Rick Gardiner and his daughter Ashley Gardiner, 13, of Morgan Hill. Sierra, who has been missing since March 16, formerly attended Washington High School. (Jane Tyska/Staff)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: March 24, 2012, 01:21:51 PM »

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#4

Family, friends and former classmates attend a candlelight vigil for missing teen Sierra LaMar, 15, of Morgan Hill, at Washington High School in Fremont, Calif. on Friday, March 23, 2012. Sierra, who has been missing since March 16, formerly attended Washington High School. (Jane Tyska/Staff)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: March 24, 2012, 01:23:46 PM »

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#5

Marlene LaMar, right center, mother of missing teen Sierra LaMar, 15, of Morgan Hill, attends a candlelight vigil for her daughter at Washington High School in Fremont, Calif. on Friday, March 23, 2012. Ashley Gardiner, 13, of Morgan Hill, daughter of Marlene LaMar's boyfriend Rick Gardiner. Sierra, who has been missing since March 16, formerly attended Washington High School. (Jane Tyska/Staff)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: March 24, 2012, 01:25:57 PM »

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#9

Marlene LaMar, right center, mother of missing teen Sierra LaMar, 15, of Morgan Hill, attends a candlelight vigil for her daughter at Washington High School in Fremont, Calif. on Friday, March 23, 2012. To her right is her boyfriend Rick Gardiner of Morgan Hill. (Jane Tyska/Staff)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: March 24, 2012, 01:29:55 PM »

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#11

Claire Normoyle, 15, pauses as she speaks during a candlelight vigil for missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar, 15, at Washington High School in Fremont, Calif. on Friday, March 23, 2012. (Jane Tyska/Staff)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: March 24, 2012, 01:31:38 PM »

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#12

A sign in front of Washington High School posts information on missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar, 15, before a candlelight vigil for her at Washington High School in Fremont, Calif. on Friday, March 23, 2012. (Jane Tyska/Staff)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: March 24, 2012, 01:34:20 PM »

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#14

Marlene LaMar, left center, mother of missing teen Sierra LaMar, 15, of Morgan Hill, cries as she speaks during a candlelight vigil for her daughter at Washington High School in Fremont, Calif. on Friday, March 23, 2012. To the right is her daughter Danielle LaMar, 21. (Jane Tyska/Staff)

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: March 24, 2012, 01:40:47 PM »

Thanks, Sis!  Beautiful!  May all the love that is in these pictures combine together to find Sierra alive, and surround her family and loved ones with peace.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: March 24, 2012, 01:42:49 PM »

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#17

Sierra LaMar, left, with big sister Danielle, who contributed the photo

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: March 24, 2012, 01:43:30 PM »

to me it appears that sierra took the img,of the one,where she is wearing the
San Jose Sharks shirt, the shark decal is backwards,the warriors img is backward
too,guessing she didnt flip the imgs when she cropped her arm and the cam off
in the imgs
San Jose Sharks shirt
http://www.jagztees.com/ic-info/images/items/san-jose-sharks-joe-pavelski-black-t-shirt.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: March 24, 2012, 01:45:42 PM »

Thanks, Sis!  Beautiful!  May all the love that is in these pictures combine together to find Sierra alive, and surround her family and loved ones with peace.

an angelic monkey

YW Sis! 

I hope so too!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: March 24, 2012, 01:49:42 PM »

to me it appears that sierra took the img,of the one,where she is wearing the
San Jose Sharks shirt, the shark decal is backwards,the warriors img is backward
too,guessing she didnt flip the imgs when she cropped her arm and the cam off
in the imgs
San Jose Sharks shirt
http://www.jagztees.com/ic-info/images/items/san-jose-sharks-joe-pavelski-black-t-shirt.jpg

I don't think so cw618, doesn't her hair look curled in one but not in the other?

jmo

Fixed qs  bh
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 02:14:48 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: March 24, 2012, 01:51:12 PM »

oops, sorry I got in your box!  Attack of the quote stack!    Embarassed

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: March 24, 2012, 01:53:39 PM »

oops, sorry I got in your box!  Attack of the quote stack!   Embarassed

It's worse than I thought, I'm actually in furmonkey's!  Sorry furmonkey!  

Sis, if you're still here...help please!  TIA

That took me a while, Sis, you really had to try hard to get rid of 2 end-quotes, lol. bh
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 02:18:33 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: March 24, 2012, 02:00:00 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#26

Neighbors Emma Spencer Perez, left, and Lilla Perez search along Laguna Avenue in Morgan Hill, on Thursday, March 22, 2012. (Karen T. Borchers/Staff)

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#27

Concerned neighbors in Morgan Hill, from left to right: Lilla Perez; Mary Spencer; Emma Spencer Perez; and Esmeralda Lopez. (Karen T. Borchers/Staff)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: March 24, 2012, 02:00:51 PM »

Video at link

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Roadblock-Set-in-Sierra-Lamar-Search-143968486.html

Roadblock Set in Sierra LaMar Search
Police are re-examining the bus stop LaMar used.
By Bob Redell
Friday, Mar 23, 2012  |  Updated 7:56 AM PDT

The FBI has set up a roadblock on Dougherty Avenue near the intersection with Palm Avenue as part of their investigation into the disappearance of 15-year-old Sierra Lamar.

She was supposed to catch a school bus at that intersection last Friday but never made it.

Agents are stopping every driver and quizzing them about their recollection of the morning of March 16 when Sierra disappeared. 

Police are asking if motorists saw anything unusual and if this is the route that motorist would normally take? The road block started around 7 a.m. No word if this has yielded any new clues or information.

Sierra's mother, Marlene LaMar, pleaded for help this morning, but she didn't seem to realize she referred to her daughter in the past tense.

"I'm hoping that you know, you think of her as your own child. You know, she's, she was such a lovable young lady," LaMar said.

Investigators have no evidence that something bad happened to Sierra LaMar -- no signs of foul play. There's also no indication that she ran away.
 ::snipping2::

Thanks Grace

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: March 24, 2012, 02:04:17 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#28

Lilla Perez takes a phone call about the informal search on Laguna Avenue in Morgan Hill, on Thursday, March 22, 2012. "If it was my kid I would want everyone searching too," she said. (Karen T. Borchers/Staff)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: March 24, 2012, 02:08:53 PM »

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#32

Back at the command center after a morning of searching west of Santa Teresa Blvd., Santa Clara County Sheriff's Search-and-Rescue Team member Peggy Thompson lets Sage out for a lunch break. (Karen T. Borchers/Staff)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: March 24, 2012, 02:13:26 PM »

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#34

Marlene LaMar, center, weeps at Wednesday's candlelight vigil in Fremont as she describes seeking comfort by holding her daughter's dirty sock, just "so I could smell her." At left, the father of missing Sierra LaMar, holds a candle and Midsi Sanchez, at right, who was abducted and escaped from her Vallejo abductor in 2000, comforts the parents. (Dai Sugano/Staff)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.