April 27, 2024, 03:30:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 524898 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #380 on: March 26, 2012, 08:07:15 PM »

I went through all of Sierra's tweets, at least as far as Twitter allowed me (till the end of Dec. 2011). A few things stood out to me in some of the tweets.

Also, I wanted to look at who Sierra tweeted to on a regular basis and look at their tweets also.

Sierra's tweets that stood out to me:

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

Sierra LaMar @cccairuh
@clairenormoyle NO LIKE LITERALLY KIDNAP ME nothing else will work. A. Cabin. Full. Of. Psychos. Its like a scary movie.
5:39 PM - 2 Mar 12 via txt · Details

Sierra LaMar @cccairuh
SOME ONE KIDNAP ME FROM GOING TO A CABIN FULL OF PSYCHOS THIS WEEKEND PLEASE IM
BEGGING
5:35 PM - 2 Mar 12 via txt · Details

Sierra LaMar@cccairuh
I shoulda ran away, im hella dumb -_-
6:50 PM - 11 Jan 12 via txt · Details

Sierra LaMar@cccairuh
Being on my sisters i-touch makes me hella miss mine Sad f*** whoever stole it lol
10:48 PM - 10 Jan 12 via Mobile Web · Details

Sierra LaMar  @cccairuh
Idk why my mom doesn't really care if I drink, but freaks out about smoking weed, alrighty then...
3:03 AM - 5 Jan 12 via web · Details

Claire Normoyle @clairenormoyle
@sierramaeee aye we would hella be good roomates! Hahahhahaa out every nightt

Sierra LaMar Sierra LaMar@cccairuh
@clairenormoyle that is the plan dude im telling you! ahahahah i cant wait
Hide conversation
12:24 AM - 3 Jan 12 via web · Details

Sierra LaMar @cccairuh
I cant deal with this anymore, all this moving
4:54 PM - 2 Jan 12 via txt · Details

Sierra LaMar@cccairuh
I get so sad when I leave fremont Sad
4:42 PM - 2 Jan 12 via txt · Details

Sierra LaMar @cccairuh
I wish i didnt have to livee at like 19828384930 places at once. So confusing.
10:16 PM - 1 Jan 12 via txt · Details

Sierra LaMar@cccairuh
Ditched a whole day of school #OneThingIveNeverDone
7:01 PM - 1 Jan 12 via web

This is the first person I looked at:

http://twitter.com/#!/alecthe_great

alec nelson ‏ @alecthe_great
So I send Sierra a message on Facebook cause it says she is online and the Sheriff messages me back...
8:02 PM - 16 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone

I'll look at more tomorrow.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: March 26, 2012, 08:33:21 PM »

sassifrass ... thank you for your efforts.  I don't do Facebook or Twitter.  Anyway ... Sierra Lamar appears to be one angry young lady in regards to her life.  What were the dynamics within that family?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #382 on: March 26, 2012, 08:56:38 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46862033?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#.T3EOZGGPWTs

Searches for Sierra Lamar zeroed-in on 2 mile radius

KSBW.com
updated 1 hour 1 minute ago

Ten days after Sierra Lamar failed to catch her regular morning bus ride to school, sheriff's detectives are re-combing a 2 mile radius around her mother's Morgan Hill house.

"Detectives are continuing their investigative efforts (Monday) by re-canvassing the 2-mile radius area from Sierra’s mother house," Santa Clara County Sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza said Monday afternoon.

Deputies said they received more than 350 tips and are busy conducting follow-up interviews with family members, classmates and friends.

Searches for the missing 15-year-old Ann Sobrato High School cheerleader are also being organized and conducted by volunteers.

The KlaasKids Foundation for Children teamed up with The Laura Recovery Center to organize a large search team on Tuesday.

KlaasKids founder Marc Klass said now is not the time to give up hope for finding Sierra safe.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: March 26, 2012, 09:10:19 PM »

I'm not sure if all of sierras Twitter accounts were posted I didn't see that @sierramaeee was.?
It's no longer there but you can read closed accounts on topsy.com
There is a link to the old Twitter pics

http://twicsy.com/u/sierramaeee

Also the guy TY Tyler ascani his sister MIA moved to Mexico.
Not that it has something to do with this other than the rumor that she may be with Ty.
Sierra mentions Mexico in her tweets and she says I miss you a few times over a period of time. I know we can read into things wrong sometimes but I thought I would add whatever info I could just in case. Her link to Ty is paige ascani however her Twitter that she tweeted sierra with was deleted.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: March 26, 2012, 09:33:37 PM »

I'm not sure if all of sierras Twitter accounts were posted I didn't see that @sierramaeee was.?
It's no longer there but you can read closed accounts on topsy.com
There is a link to the old Twitter pics

http://twicsy.com/u/sierramaeee

Also the guy TY Tyler ascani his sister MIA moved to Mexico.
Not that it has something to do with this other than the rumor that she may be with Ty.
Sierra mentions Mexico in her tweets and she says I miss you a few times over a period of time. I know we can read into things wrong sometimes but I thought I would add whatever info I could just in case. Her link to Ty is paige ascani however her Twitter that she tweeted sierra with was deleted.

Thanks StarMonkey!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: March 26, 2012, 09:44:44 PM »

TY sassifrass
here is some info/article on deputy De Santiago
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/10/06/BACN1LEB21.DTL&ao=all

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 26, 2012, 10:52:15 PM »

Searches for Sierra Lamar zeroed-in on 2 mile radius
updated 1 hour 50 minutes ago 2012-03-26T23:46:27

Ten days after Sierra Lamar failed to catch her regular morning bus ride to school, sheriff's detectives are re-combing a 2 mile radius around her mother's Morgan Hill house

"Detectives are continuing their investigative efforts (Monday) by re-canvassing the 2-mile radius area from Sierra’s mother house," Santa Clara County Sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza said Monday afternoon.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46862033?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#.T3EOZGGPWTs

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: March 27, 2012, 07:41:08 AM »

Sierra LaMar Searches Come Up Empty
Sierra's father walks the hills of Morgan Hill on Sunday in a personal effort to find his daughter.
By Lori Preuitt
 |  Monday, Mar 26, 2012  |  Updated 4:28 PM PDT
vid @ link
Weekend searches came up empty in the massive effort to find Morgan Hill teenager Sierra LaMar.

Sierra has been missing since Friday March 16, when she failed to show up for school. Police said she sent a text around 7 a.m. that morning to a friend at school, but it did not indicate she was in any distress.

On Saturday, about 90 people, along with search dogs, spent the day combing a 12-mile area of Morgan Hill near her mother's home. Investigators said they found nothing of substance
Brad Dennis, who is the search operation coordinator for Klaas Kids said the biggest challenge for his group is that there is so much private property in and around Morgan Hill and his group will not search private property.
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-LaMar-Searches-Come-Up-Empty-144265135.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: March 27, 2012, 09:33:39 AM »

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/michelle-les-brother-joins-search-lamar/nLdKr/

Posted: 10:38 p.m. Monday, March 26, 2012

Michelle Le's brother joins search for LaMar

KTVU.com

MORGAN HILL, Calif. —

The family of Sierra LaMar, the teenager missing from her Morgan Hill home for more than a week, is getting some help from two people who know all too well what it's like to have a family member vanish.

Michael Le is part of the team. Last year a search volunteer found the body of his sister Michelle, a nursing student from Hayward.

"It feels like my sister is missing again, it feels like I frantically want to find Sierra," said Le.

Mark Klaas is at the center of the operations. He lost his daughter Polly nearly two decades ago and has been meeting with Sierra's family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: March 27, 2012, 09:37:21 AM »

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3558

Klaas Kids to Lead Massive Volunteer Search for Sierra Lamar Tuesday

By: Brian Shields - Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:00:11 -0800

MORGAN HILL (KRON) -- Missing teenager Sierra Lamar's mother says she wants her daughter to know that many people are working to bring her home safe.

"Sierra, if you're out there, you're well sought out for, people will take care of you," Marlene Lamar says.  "So wherever you are, be strong.  I know you're going to get back to us.  There are a lot of people looking out for you and they're going to help you find your way back to me."

Dozens of volunteers will gather Tuesday to begin an intensive search for Sierra who was last seen more than a week ago when she left her home to walk to a nearby bus stop.

Marc Klaas and members of the Klaas Kids Foundation spent much of the day Monday preparing for the search.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #390 on: March 27, 2012, 09:42:52 AM »

You know, I know that teen girls tend to have lots of clothes and a mom might have a difficult time determining exactly what a daughter wore to school if she weren't dressed when mom left home.  But, at some point wouldn't you sort through her clothing (maybe with her sister or friends) to see if her pj's were still in the home and if any particular outfits/articles of clothing weren't in the home?  Maybe which shoes were gone?  Shouldn't there be some idea by now of what Sierra may possibly have with her?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: March 27, 2012, 09:49:36 AM »

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Police are investigating the Friday evening attempted kidnapping of a 16-year-old girl from San Jose's Willow Glen neighborhood, a police spokesman said today.

Initial reports indicated that the girl was approached by an unknown man who was armed with a stun gun, San Jose police Officer Jose Garcia said.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8596248

Posting this because it is 30 minutes away from where Sierra's home is located and the article mentions Sierra and that police do not know if it is related.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: March 27, 2012, 02:52:14 PM »

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17261396/retired-fbi-agent-offers-insight-in-lamar-case

Retired FBI Agent Offers Insight In Sierra LaMar Case

Posted: Mar 27, 2012 12:16 AM CDT
Updated: Mar 27, 2012 11:43 AM CDT
By Azenith Smith - email

MORGAN HILL, Calif. - A retired FBI agent talks about the process investigators are using to find missing 15-year-old Sierra LaMar.

Rick Lack was the lead FBI investigator for a missing Seaside girl, Christina Williams. She disappeared in 1998. Seven months later, her body was found on the former Fort Ord. Her story similar to Sierra LaMar's and is drawing the same support from the FBI.

"Is she a runaway? That's possible. Has she been abducted by stranger? That's scary but that's also very possible?," says Lack.

Lack spent 23 years as an FBI agent and worked countless missing persons cases, including Christina Williams. On Monday, he said the FBI is involved because of the possibility a complete stranger abducted Sierra LaMar.

He said, the first thing the FBI does is question the parents and make sure they're not suspects. Then, they move onto what they call "victimology," learning everything they can about the victim.

"Who are her friends? Who are her closest friends? Who are her girlfriends? I know the mother has said there isn't a boyfriend involved but often times, moms don't know everything," says Lack.

So the FBI uses other techniques like "timeline roadblocks," stopping every car and questioning people during the same hours Sierra disappeared. They also have a "behavioral science team" who profiles, what type of person might have taken Sierra. But, in the end, he said it's the public that will help crack the case.

Submitted by Azenith Smith, Central Coast News

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #393 on: March 27, 2012, 06:53:37 PM »

You know the one thing that has been bothering me in this case? The fact that she didn't have her inhaler with her. I have asthma and would never leave the house without it and per her mothers statement, she always had it with her. It just doesn't make sense. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: March 27, 2012, 07:21:23 PM »

http://**/breaking-news/ci_20265294/hundreds-gather-morgan-hill-sierra-lamar-search

Sierra LaMar likely taken, didn't run away, investigators reveal

Though the search for Sierra over the past 11 days has been classified merely as a missing persons case, the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said it is now "concentrating their investigative efforts" on an abduction. Detectives now say "it is highly unlikely she ran away."
"This is based on the investigative efforts and interviews with relatives and friends," the Sheriff's Office said in a statement. They noted she had "no prior runaway history (and) no negative family issues, (and there is) no other information

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: March 27, 2012, 07:57:53 PM »

You know the one thing that has been bothering me in this case? The fact that she didn't have her inhaler with her. I have asthma and would never leave the house without it and per her mothers statement, she always had it with her. It just doesn't make sense. 

I agree sassifrass.   

I only need an inhaler occasionally, once or twice a year (if that) but I always have one with me, and keep an extra in my bedroom in case I should wake up and need it during the night.  If you've ever been to the point of NEEDING an inhaler, you don't want to take a chance of being without it.  Especially this time of the year.

But, if Sierra left the house to go to the bus stop as usual and was abducted outside of the house...and her inhaler was found in the house...that means she left it there, right?

It seems to me like that would/could have been one of the "usual" items found in her purse?  If she didn't keep it in her purse, but always had it with her; how common was it for her to forget to get it before she left?  Considering the distance Marlene traveled to work, it doesn't seem like it would have been convenient to have to go home and take it to her. 

I do know that some schools won't allow the students to carry an inhaler, so did she have one at the nurse's office of her school to use if she needed it during school hours?  If that's the case, what would she do if she needed it during the walk to or from the bus stop?

Still makes me wonder IF something happened BEFORE she ever left the house...

Sorry if this post seems rambling, but this is something that I've thought about a lot too since I heard the comment from Rick and Marlene about her having asthma and being without her inhaler(s).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: March 27, 2012, 08:32:13 PM »

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/03/27/klaas-foundation-organizes-search-for-missing-morgan-hill-teenager/

Detectives Focus On Abduction As Search For Sierra LaMar Widens

March 27, 2012 4:00 PM

Sierra LaMar (Santa Clara Co. Sheriff’s Dept.)

Reporting Matt Bigler

MORGAN HILL (KCBS) – Detectives investigating the disappearance of 15-year-old Sierra LaMar now believe the Morgan Hill teenager was likely abducted, the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office announced Tuesday afternoon.

After interviewing those who know her best, investigators believe it is highly unlikely that Sierra, who went missing a week and a half ago, ran away from home, sheriff’s spokesman Sgt. Jose Cardoza said.

The sheriff’s office is asking local residents to report any suspicious behavior they observe in co-workers, neighbors or other community members.

Such activity could include changing one’s appearance, cleaning a vehicle in an extreme way, missing days of work, or showing an unusual interest in or avoidance of news reports on the case, Cardoza said.

Tuesday morning, hundreds of volunteers from throughout the Bay Area showed up at Burnett Elementary School in Morgan Hill to participate in an organized search for Sierra.

By 9 a.m., more than 200 people had registered to help look for Sierra and provide administrative support for the effort, KlaasKids founder Mark Klaas said.

A dive team and cadaver dog search the Calero Reservoir near Morgan Hill for clues to the disappearance of Sierra LaMar. (CBS)

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #397 on: March 27, 2012, 08:36:37 PM »

I agree sassifrass.   

I only need an inhaler occasionally, once or twice a year (if that) but I always have one with me, and keep an extra in my bedroom in case I should wake up and need it during the night.  If you've ever been to the point of NEEDING an inhaler, you don't want to take a chance of being without it.  Especially this time of the year.

But, if Sierra left the house to go to the bus stop as usual and was abducted outside of the house...and her inhaler was found in the house...that means she left it there, right?

It seems to me like that would/could have been one of the "usual" items found in her purse?  If she didn't keep it in her purse, but always had it with her; how common was it for her to forget to get it before she left?  Considering the distance Marlene traveled to work, it doesn't seem like it would have been convenient to have to go home and take it to her. 

I do know that some schools won't allow the students to carry an inhaler, so did she have one at the nurse's office of her school to use if she needed it during school hours?  If that's the case, what would she do if she needed it during the walk to or from the bus stop?

Still makes me wonder IF something happened BEFORE she ever left the house...

Sorry if this post seems rambling, but this is something that I've thought about a lot too since I heard the comment from Rick and Marlene about her having asthma and being without her inhaler(s).

tm: You were not rambling at all. Typically if a student needs to carry a script, in this case an inhaler, it just takes a doctors note. I don't know how bad her asthma is but I'm sure that if she has experienced an "episode", she knows to take it with her ALL of the time.

ITA with you that it is a big possibility that something happened to her prior to going to the bus stop. The SAR dogs lost their scent at the end of the driveway.

I know Janet has been questioning the parents, specifically the mothers BF, whether he or she had anything to do with this. She may have a point.

I don't feel the mom had anything to do with Sierra's disappearance, but the BF, I'm not sure. The fact that he was "liking" that dating site is questionable. Someone stated that maybe he met Siera's mom there. I don't think so. They were in the same High School class and graduated together. So they already knew each other. Something just doesn't add up IMO.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: March 27, 2012, 08:57:06 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW - TONIGHT IN JUST A FEW MINUTES!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: March 27, 2012, 09:08:47 PM »

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/03/27/klaas-foundation-organizes-search-for-missing-morgan-hill-teenager/

Detectives Focus On Abduction As Search For Sierra LaMar Widens

March 27, 2012 4:00 PM

Sierra LaMar (Santa Clara Co. Sheriff’s Dept.)

Reporting Matt Bigler

MORGAN HILL (KCBS) – Detectives investigating the disappearance of 15-year-old Sierra LaMar now believe the Morgan Hill teenager was likely abducted, the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office announced Tuesday afternoon.

After interviewing those who know her best, investigators believe it is highly unlikely that Sierra, who went missing a week and a half ago, ran away from home, sheriff’s spokesman Sgt. Jose Cardoza said.

The sheriff’s office is asking local residents to report any suspicious behavior they observe in co-workers, neighbors or other community members.

Such activity could include changing one’s appearance, cleaning a vehicle in an extreme way, missing days of work, or showing an unusual interest in or avoidance of news reports on the case, Cardoza said.

Tuesday morning, hundreds of volunteers from throughout the Bay Area showed up at Burnett Elementary School in Morgan Hill to participate in an organized search for Sierra.

By 9 a.m., more than 200 people had registered to help look for Sierra and provide administrative support for the effort, KlaasKids founder Mark Klaas said.

A dive team and cadaver dog search the Calero Reservoir near Morgan Hill for clues to the disappearance of Sierra LaMar. (CBS)

From the video:

Mark Klaas said never in the 19 years he's been doing this has he ever seen a turnout during the week like the one today to search for Sierra, he said it was phenomenal! 

583 have registered so far to search!

God bless all who are searching!   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.