March 18, 2024, 07:52:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517774 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: March 29, 2012, 11:48:12 AM »

Considering Rick Gardiner and Marlene Lamar were allegedly the last persons to have seen Sierra on the morning of the day she was reported missing ... why has Gardiner yet to submit to a polygraph?  What reason would Sheriff Smith not immediately release polygraph results ... polygraph results that would clear Sierra's parents from the suspicion that abounds?

Janet

++++++

Sierra LaMar Search Moves to Waterways
updated 3/28/2012 11:16:31 PM ET

Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith told NBC Bay Area's Marianne Favro that Sierra's abduction was not a planned event. "We believe this was a situational crime," Smith said, meaning it was a crime of opportunity by a stranger. Smith also said she thinks the person who took Sierra knows the south county area very well and has strong ties there.

<snipped>

Simth also said that polygraph tests have been done on both Sierra's mother and father as well as other family members. She would not comment on the results, but investigators have said all along that Sierra has a good relationship with her parents,

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46883032/ns/local_news-san_francisco_bay_area_ca/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: March 29, 2012, 12:06:32 PM »

A Possible Scenario?

What "proof" is there that Sierra Lamar did not meet her demised prior to the morning of March 16th?

Have investigators considered the possibility that there was a collaborated fabricated script/ electronic staging/ planting by those close to Sierra ... a collaborated fabricated script/ electron staging/ planting that would imply that Sierra was alive on the morning of March 16th and that an abduction may have happened?

Other than the claims of the family ... when was the last sighting of Sierra and/or PROVEN communication?

Could it be that a deceased Sierra taken from her home sometime prior to the morning of March 16th and ... could it be that family members ensured that each had an alibi in the timeframe between the mother's departure from the home and the missed bus?

She tweated a girlfriend at 7:11....

It was actually a guy I thought? I saw his tweet about it Ill go look for it. Reading into the language of the Investigator and Sierras mother I believe she knew the person willingly went with them as a niave 15 yr old not realizing the person would harm her. I believe the person has to be older of course to drive but maybe someone she knew extended family member or could be a gang member? I hope she is alive and they do find her. I hope parents monitor their kids more closely. Sierra had some tweets about sex and drugs, it IMO luers bad people in. Im not saying thats where the perp knew her from but could be. It sure would have been easy to locate her with her friends talking about school area ect.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: March 29, 2012, 03:44:23 PM »

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3606

Update: Family Undergoes FBI Polygraph Test in Sierra Lamar Case

By: Tony Cassara - Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:58:48 -0800

MORGAN HILL (KRON) -- There are new developments in the search for missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra Lamar. KRON4 has learned that Lamar’s family has undergone polygraph tests conducted by the FBI. The results of those polygraph tests are not being released. However, the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s department does confirm to KRON4’s Rob Fladeboe that there are more polygraphs tests pending. Police have said her mother, her mother's boyfriend and her father are not suspects.

Late Wednesday afternoon Sierra Lamar’s mother made a desperate plea asking for her daughters return. Marlene Lamar standing at a podium at the search headquarters said “I would like to put out a personal plea to whoever is holding my daughter against her will, we understand there may have been events that led you to the situation.” Lamar went on to say “we just want her safe return, we are not focusing on getting you in trouble, we just want to end this nightmare.”
 ::snipping2::

Umm.... I thought they already had a poly exam tm? Is the FBI poly different?

I am not the very lovely and talented TexasMom, but I was reading through this thread and did not see an answer to your query.

Yes, a polygraph administered by the FBI is different than that used by State agencies,  although the technology can be the same depending upon the investigative need.

A subject agreeing to being interviewed by a federal agent would expose that individual to the possibility that being found deceptive could result in criminal charges.  It is a felony to lie to a Federal agent.

I mention this because within the LE community, the very fact that folks will submit to both holds great weight, provided they are found to be truthful and not deceptive of course.

Without knowing the results directly, it is impossible to say what the motivation behind the additional testing was for, but I will say that it is only standard to do so parallel to an existing open investigation that is being led by the State agency when the FBI is actively investigating, and not just assisting.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: March 29, 2012, 03:47:34 PM »

A girl from our town in Illinois was missing for over 3 weeks..no word to anyone in that time...she had taken off from Rockford Illinois and was found in California...I believe that she was rebelling against beliefs of her parents who were from  another country...not positive but that is what the shutterbug as about...perhaps an arranged marriage or something like that.

Anyways, not saying Sierra took off on her own, but there IS hope that she did and is still alive...

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #464 on: March 29, 2012, 04:50:19 PM »

MORGAN HILL (KRON) -- There are new developments in the search for missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra Lamar. KRON4 has learned that Lamar’s family has undergone polygraph tests conducted by the FBI. The results of those polygraph tests are not being released. However, the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s department does confirm to KRON4’s Rob Fladeboe that there are more polygraphs tests pending. Police have said her mother, her mother's boyfriend and her father are not suspects.

Late Wednesday afternoon Sierra Lamar’s mother made a desperate plea asking for her daughters return. Marlene Lamar standing at a podium at the search headquarters said “I would like to put out a personal plea to whoever is holding my daughter against her will, we understand there may have been events that led you to the situation.” Lamar went on to say “we just want her safe return, we are not focusing on getting you in trouble, we just want to end this nightmare.”

I am not the very lovely and talented TexasMom, but I was reading through this thread and did not see an answer to your query.

Yes, a polygraph administered by the FBI is different than that used by State agencies,  although the technology can be the same depending upon the investigative need.

A subject agreeing to being interviewed by a federal agent would expose that individual to the possibility that being found deceptive could result in criminal charges.  It is a felony to lie to a Federal agent.

I mention this because within the LE community, the very fact that folks will submit to both holds great weight, provided they are found to be truthful and not deceptive of course.

Without knowing the results directly, it is impossible to say what the motivation behind the additional testing was for, but I will say that it is only standard to do so parallel to an existing open investigation that is being led by the State agency when the FBI is actively investigating, and not just assisting.

Thanks very much Blink! So it's possible that the original poly showed deception and if the FBI poly showed deception, the criminal charges against said person would be escalated to a Federal crime because they lied to a Federal Agent? *phew* I did that in one breath. 

Am I understanding that correctly?

Also, what is the FBI's role in potential kidnappings? Is there something that happens withing a case that escalates the investigation to the FBI as a participating agency? Is it because of their resources? 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: March 29, 2012, 05:39:09 PM »

Why would a mother not move heaven and earth to prevent her precious daughter from living with RCSO ... father or otherwise?  If Sierra Lamar's mother donned blinders in regards to the risks presented by ex-husband ... did she don blinders in regards to Sierra's well being within her own home?

When it has been revealed that prior to ruling Rick Gardiner out as a person of interest ... he was submitted to and passed a polygraph ...  his vehicle was seized and was forensically tested negative and ... construction sites with a connection were grid searched ... I will have my suspicions regarding this guy who rised in the same home as Marlene Lamar's beautiful daughter.  Alibis do not cut it.  NOBODY observed Sierra leave the home.

Janet

+++++++

With no leads yet, investigators continue searching for missing teen
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 5:08 pm | Updated: 12:34 pm, Thu Mar 22, 2012.

LaMar’s mother Marlene and her boyfriend Rick Gardiner, as well as the teen’s father Steve LaMar have all been ruled out as suspects, according to Smith.

“The entire family has fully cooperated with our agency,” Smith said. “All of the family (mother, father, Gardiner) have alibis and can be accounted for at the time Sierra went missing.”

http://www.sanbenitocountytoday.com/articles_from_morgan_hill/with-no-leads-yet-investigators-continue-searching-for-missing-teen/article_a88e992e-95f0-5b52-909d-153004a098b9.html

Mar 22, 2012 6:36pm
Sierra LaMar: Police Find Missing California Teen’s Bag With Clothing

Sierra’s parents are divorced, and she lived with her father in Fremont, Calif., until October, when she moved in with her mother and transferred to Sobrata High School in Morgan Hills.

ABC News has learned that Steve LaMar is a registered sex offender and is currently on probation for committing lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age. Police have emphasized that Steve LaMar is not a suspect in the investigation.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/03/sierra-lamar-police-find-missing-california-teens-bag-with-clothing/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #466 on: March 29, 2012, 05:52:53 PM »

Interesting information, thanks Blink!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: March 29, 2012, 06:25:57 PM »

Sierra Lamar may have not made it past her driveway, search crews say
UPDATED 3:01 PM PDT Mar 29, 2012

<snipped>

Tracking dogs lost Sierra's scent at the end of the driveway of her home on a cul-de-sac, leading investigators to hypothesize she never got much further on March 16 when she vanished.

Sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza said Sierra was likely abducted by someone who knew Morgan Hill very well.

<snipped>

http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-california/hollister-gilroy/Sierra-Lamar-may-have-not-made-it-past-her-driveway-search-crews-say/-/5738758/9695588/-/4rb1b4/-/

_____

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #468 on: March 29, 2012, 07:33:14 PM »

Sierra Lamar may have not made it past her driveway, search crews say
UPDATED 3:01 PM PDT Mar 29, 2012

<snipped>

Tracking dogs lost Sierra's scent at the end of the driveway of her home on a cul-de-sac, leading investigators to hypothesize she never got much further on March 16 when she vanished.

Sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza said Sierra was likely abducted by someone who knew Morgan Hill very well.

<snipped>

http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-california/hollister-gilroy/Sierra-Lamar-may-have-not-made-it-past-her-driveway-search-crews-say/-/5738758/9695588/-/4rb1b4/-/

I agree it was someone Sierra knows. It's tough to look at the followers since it is up to over 2,700 since she has been missing.

Whoever did this is going to make a mistake and get caught. There is no such thing as the perfect crime IMO. I just hope Sierra will be found alive.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: March 29, 2012, 10:50:05 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/29/sierra-lamar-abducted-california_n_1389035.html

Sierra LaMar Update: Authorities Say Missing California Teen Most Likely Abducted
Posted: 03/29/2012 4:31 pm Updated: 03/29/2012 6:06 pm

Authorities in California are now saying missing teenager Sierra LaMar may have been abducted.

"The investigation process is leading more towards an involuntary missing person case. Under that umbrella is the theory that she is the victim of a kidnapping, abduction or voluntarily went missing and then at some point thereafter came into contact with someone and as a result is now being held against her will," Santa Clara Sheriff's Office Sgt. Jose Cardoza told The Huffington Post Thursday.

Cardoza said investigators base their suspicions on "hundreds of interviews that have been conducted, the very few items of evidence that we have in this case and the fact that no one saw her leave her house."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: March 29, 2012, 10:56:19 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/KTVU/status/185544196327870464
KTVU
‏ @KTVU
 Follow

Breaking News: Box with handcuffs and condoms found in Morgan Hill field while searching for Sierra Lamar. Live report at 7 on TV36.

8:49 PM - 29 Mar 12 via TweetDeck  · Embed this Tweet

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: March 29, 2012, 11:02:29 PM »

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/ongoing-search-missing-teen-attracts-hundreds-volu/nLgY5/

Posted: 5:30 p.m. Thursday, March 29, 2012

Volunteers discover surprising items during search for missing teen

KTVU.com

MORGAN HILL, Calif. — Santa Clara sheriff deputies confirmed Thursday evening that a volunteer searching for missing teenager Sierra LaMar found an empty box labeled handcuffs and two used condoms near a dead-end road in Morgan Hill.

The Klaas Kid Foundation volunteers have been marking items of interest in a 20-mile radius during their search for the missing 15-year-old. Deputies said they will collect the items and send them to a crime lab for testing.

The area, the far west end of Palm Avenue, where the evidence was found is known to deputies for reports of a lot of underage drinking  and young people partying, said Santa Clara County sheriffs spokesman Jose Cardoza

Investigators said they plan to take everything seriously that they find and will not assume they are not connected to the LaMar case. The items are just one of series of items being collected. 

Authorities and search teams have been around the area where the items were found before. Deputies have not said whether the items could have been planted there, but that will also be taken into consideration

In addition to combing a 20-mile radius, volunteers also posted newfliers emphasizing that Sierra is in danger.

"Maybe there's someone that's behaving a little differently, you know. Obsessed with the story, or changing their appearance, cleaning their car exceptionally thoroughly," said Sierra's father Steve LaMar.

Optimism dimmed when investigators reported Thursday that its search of waterways didn't turn up any clues. But some hope returned when the Klaas Kids Foundation announced later that the Intero Real Estate collected $12,000 to fund continued search efforts for Sierra.
Klaas said Thursday's turnout and donation were overwhelming.

"Nothing like this has happened like this to us in any previous search," Klaas said. "This thing is crazy. I mean, the response is absolutely extraordinary on every level."

Klaas said big turnouts and the donation could help expand and lengthen the search for Sierra.

Dennis said volunteers have found a number of objects that were being examined by investigators to determine whether they are linked to the case.

None of the objects found so far appear to be connected to Sierra's disappearance, according to Cardoza.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: March 29, 2012, 11:07:50 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/KTVU/status/185544196327870464
KTVU
‏ @KTVU
 Follow

Breaking News: Box with handcuffs and condoms found in Morgan Hill field while searching for Sierra Lamar. Live report at 7 on TV36.

8:49 PM - 29 Mar 12 via TweetDeck  · Embed this Tweet

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/ongoing-search-missing-teen-attracts-hundreds-volu/nLgY5/
Volunteers discover surprising items during search for missing teen
March 29, 2012

Santa Clara sheriff deputies confirmed Thursday evening that a volunteer searching for missing teenager Sierra LaMar found an empty box labeled handcuffs and two used condoms near a dead-end road in Morgan Hill.

The Klaas Kid Foundation volunteers have been marking items of interest in a 20-mile radius during their search for the missing 15-year-old. Deputies said they will collect the items and send them to a crime lab for testing.

The area, the far west end of Palm Avenue, where the evidence was found is known to deputies for reports of a lot of underage drinking  and young people partying, said Santa Clara County sheriffs spokesman Jose Cardoza

Investigators said they plan to take everything seriously that they find and will not assume they are not connected to the LaMar case. The items are just one of series of items being collected. 

Authorities and search teams have been around the area where the items were found before. Deputies have not said whether the items could have been planted there, but that will also be taken into consideration

LaMar disappeared March 16 and is now considered a probable abduction victim.

More than 500 volunteers showed up Thursday at the Klaas Kid Foundation volunteer center, nearly as many as on Tuesday and three times as many as on Wednesday.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: March 29, 2012, 11:11:46 PM »

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20283168/sheriff-water-search-missing-15-year-old-sierra

Sierra LaMar searchers find used condoms, handcuff box

By Mike Rosenberg and Lisa Fernandez
Staff writers
Posted:   03/29/2012 12:46:13 PM PDT
Updated:   03/29/2012 07:24:58 PM PDT

South Bay search teams looking for clues in the case of missing teenager Sierra LaMar have found two used condoms next to a box marked "handcuffs" about a mile from where the girl was likely abducted nearly two weeks ago.

Thursday afternoon's find would potentially be a major breakthrough in the case that has stymied police over the past two weeks -- or it could be a simple coincidence and another dead-end, investigators said. The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office won't know until the crime lab tests the cardboard box and condoms for DNA and other clues.

"Other than the fact that it's pretty close to Sierra's mom house, there's no indication at this time that it's related," said Sgt. Jose Cardoza. "But we're collecting it as possible evidence."

He added: "This may be another significant piece of evidence but it's hard to confirm that it's related at this time."

The box, which is used to ship handcuffs, was empty, Cardoza said. It was unclear how long it had been there, what condition it was in or if there was any DNA evidence left behind.

A volunteer for the Klasskids Foundation, a missing person's group helping search for clues, found the box and condoms at the end of Palm Avenue, west of Santa Teresa Boulevard in Morgan Hill. It's about a mile down Palm from the intersection of Dougherty Avenue, where Sierra, 15, was supposed to catch a bus after 7 a.m. on March 16. She never made it and hasn't been heard from since. The bus stop is next to her home on Paquita Espana Court.
The box was also found within 1.5 miles of where her Samsung cell phone and Juicy-brand bag were recovered at separate spots on Santa Teresa the weekend after she disappeared.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: March 29, 2012, 11:24:36 PM »

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: March 30, 2012, 12:00:39 AM »

https://twitter.com/#%21/hotsteno

Missy Williams
@hotsteno
Court reporter at Superior Court in MH and neighbor of Sierra LaMar, praying for her safe and speedy return.
California · http://www.hotsteno.com

https://twitter.com/#!/hotsteno/status/185568971364384769

Missy Williams ‏ @hotsteno Close
Something big is happening around Laguna Ave tonight. #FindSierraLaMar #findsierra
10:27 PM - 29 Mar 12 via TweetDeck · Details
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/hotsteno/status/185561990977171456

Missy Williams ‏ @hotsteno Close
Helicopters in the air here.#FindSierraLaMar #findsierra
10:00 PM - 29 Mar 12 via web · Details
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #476 on: March 30, 2012, 12:14:08 AM »

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-sierra-lamar,0,6729674.story
Sierra Lamar: Missing Cheerleader Was Likely Kidnapped, Police Say

Santa Clara Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Jose Cardoza says authorities now believe LaMar may have been the victim of an acquaintance abduction.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: March 30, 2012, 12:15:36 AM »

3 hours away according to google maps and nothing indicating this is connected.

Burned human remains found in Porterville

Burned human remains were found today in an abandoned shop building in Porterville, the Tulare County Sheriff’s Department said.

The sheriff’s department got a call about 8:25 a.m. about a fire inside the building in the 24500 block of Avenue 184 and are investigating the discovery as a suspicious death.

An autopsy must be done to find out the cause of death, along with the body's identity and gender.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/03/29/2780712/burned-human-remains-found-in.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: March 30, 2012, 12:18:23 AM »

Posted: 8:24 a.m. Friday, March 23, 2012
Disturbing discovery in Sierra LaMar's discarded bag

A San Jose Sharks jersey similar to the one a missing Morgan Hill teen was wearing the morning she disappeared was among the items in a bag found discarded in field near her home, authorities confirmed on Friday.

A Juicy-brand bag belonging to the 15-year-old was found on the side of a roadway about 2 miles from her home, according to Santa Clara County sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza.

The bag was located by the sheriff's office at about 1 p.m. Sunday near Laguna Avenue and Santa Teresa Boulevard, Cardoza said at a Thursday press conference.

<snipped>

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/disturbing-discovery-sierra-lamars-discarded-bag/nLbSn/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: March 30, 2012, 12:19:07 AM »

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/sierra-mae-lamar/view

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.