March 19, 2024, 04:29:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517861 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #580 on: April 05, 2012, 05:38:31 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MissingCases/statuses/188015779780886529

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: April 05, 2012, 05:52:32 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MattNullTVNews/status/187986451294715904

Matthew Null
@MattNullTVNews
Executive Producer at KRON-TV
San Francisco

Matthew Null
‏ @MattNullTVNews
 Follow
Search for missing highschool cheerleader Sierra Lamar leads police to vacant buildings near San Martin #findsierra http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150658748067098&set=a.228758377097.138606.76378187097&type=1&theater
2:33 PM - 5 Apr 12 via web · Embed this Tweet

KRON 4 News
Just got this photo in from KRON 4 Rob Fladeboe who is with the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Search and Rescue team looking for evidence or potential crime scenes in the disappearance of 15-year old Sierra Lamar.
Like ·  · Share · 3 hours ago

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: April 05, 2012, 05:55:46 PM »

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3689

Update: Crews Deploy in San Martin Area in Sierra Lamar Search
By: Brian Shields - Thu, 05 Apr 2012 14:11:02 -0800

MORGAN HILL (KRON) -- Santa Clara County Search and rescue crews are scouring creek beds and vacant buildings in San Martin Thursday in hopes of learning about what happened to missing teenager Sierra Lamar.

KRON 4's Rob Fladeboe is watching as the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue Unit is deploying about 20 searchers along with three human remains detection canines for the effort.  Later other searchers will check out locations in the Gilroy area.

It's been nearly three weeks since the 15-year old was last seen leaving home for school on March 16th.  Investigators now say they're going on the assumption the girl is the victim of foul play.

Investigators say they continue to monitor a tip line in the case around the clock.  More than 1,000 tips have come in via both phone calls and e-mails.  Detectives say they follow up on all of them.

::snipping2::

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #583 on: April 05, 2012, 07:45:26 PM »

I wonder why they are looking in the San Martin area? Do they have a suspect or a trail that led them to that area?

I sure hope and pray that beautiful girl is found soon.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: April 05, 2012, 08:59:30 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/TerryMcSweeney/statuses/187970428613033986

TerryMcSweeney
‏ @TerryMcSweeney
 Follow

Search of San Martin/Gilroy today for missing teen Sierra LaMar based partly on tips from public.

http://yfrog.com/mny9ncrj

Bumped for sassifras   

I hope they find her soon too!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 05, 2012, 08:59:51 PM »

I wonder why they are looking in the San Martin area? Do they have a suspect or a trail that led them to that area?

I sure hope and pray that beautiful girl is found soon.  an angelic monkey

It would be interest to know why this search has extended to the San Martin area ... an area 4 miles from Morgan Hill.  It appears that that these searches are akin to looking for that proverbial need in a haystack.  Maybe not.

Does the elusive Rick Gardiner have any property and/or a business connection to San Martin.  According to the location and dates shown on his business license ... Rick has a history in the area.

My sister-in-law was talking last with her DIL who resides in the San Jose area.  Rumor has it that there may be a break in the case soon.  I have been anticipating all day.  Nothing.  Somehow ... I do not believe that Sierra was abducted or ran away.  I could be wrong.

Janet

++++++ 

Sierra LaMar Expands, Adds QR Code
Thursday, Apr 5, 2012

<snipped>

Investigators haven't said why they're looking south of Morgan Hill -- whether it's because of one of those tips, a piece of evidence or just a natural extension of the search area.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-LaMar-Search-Expands-146266095.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: April 05, 2012, 09:30:09 PM »

A POSSIBLE SCENARIO - MARLENE LAMAR - RICK GARDINER

When Sierra's angry tweets in the late afternoon of March 15th are considered ...

1.  Sometime prior to the dawning of March 16th ... an out-of-control confrontation ends in the demise of Sierra.

2. Out of a misguided/warped sense of love for the other ... a cover up is frantically fabricated/ staged by Marlene and Rick ... a cover up that will indicate that Sierra has been kidnapped while on her way to catch the school bus.

4.  A deceased Sierra is placed in Rick's vehicle.

5.  Marlene neatly packs Sierra's Juicy bag.

6.  Marlene leaves the residence at 6:00 AM for work thus establishing an alibi.

7.  Back at the residence ... Rick sends an "image" tweet at 6:29 AM and ... a text at 7:11 AM giving the impression that Sierra is the originator and ... she is alive and well.

8.  Rick is unaware that the the San Jose shirt Sierra is wearing in the undated tweeted image is the same as the one that Marlene had neatly packed in the Juicy bag.

9.  Rick leaves the home and plants Seirra's cell phone and Juicy bag to further the collaborated kidnapping scenario and ... then proceed his place of work (?) to establish an alibi.

10.  Sometime throughout the day ... the disappearing of Sierra happens.

Bottom Line.  In the process of eliminatiion ... in the pursuit of truth ... in the Sierra Lamar case were specially trained canine units used by investigators to search the respective vehicles/ residences/ properties connected to Marlene Lamar and Rick Gardiner?  Did both Marlene and the elusive Rick submit to and pass polygraphs?  Were investigators able to determine what motivated Sierra's anger in her tweets of March 15th?

IMO

Janet

March 15, 2012 - An Angry Sierra Lamar - In Her Own Words

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/180406146744582144

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/180401359147900929
Edit to add url tags to both tweets.  Need to use hyperlink when posting tweets.  MB

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12862.80
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 09:54:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #587 on: April 05, 2012, 10:14:22 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/TerryMcSweeney/statuses/187970428613033986

TerryMcSweeney
‏ @TerryMcSweeney
 Follow

Search of San Martin/Gilroy today for missing teen Sierra LaMar based partly on tips from public.

http://yfrog.com/mny9ncrj

Bumped for sassifras   

I hope they find her soon too!

Thank you tm

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #588 on: April 05, 2012, 10:22:38 PM »

When Sierra's angry tweets in the late afternoon of March 15th are considered ...

1.  Sometime prior to the dawning of March 16th ... an out-of-control confrontation ends in the demise of Sierra.

2. Out of a misguided/warped sense of love for the other ... a cover up is frantically fabricated/ staged by Marlene and Rick ... a cover up that will indicate that Sierra has been kidnapped while on her way to catch the school bus.

6.  Marlene leaves the residence at 6:00 AM for work thus establishing an alibi.

7.  Back at the residence ... Rick sends an "image" tweet at 6:29 AM and ... a text at 7:11 AM giving the impression that Sierra is the originator and ... she is alive and well.

8.  Rick is unaware that the the San Jose shirt Sierra is wearing in the undated tweeted image is the same as the one that Marlene had neatly packed in the Juicy bag.

9.  Rick leaves the home and plants Seirra's cell phone and Juicy bag to further the collaborated kidnapping scenario and ... then proceed his place of work (?) to establish an alibi.

Bottom Line.  In the process of eliminatiion ... in the pursuit of truth ... in the Sierra Lamar case were specially trained canine units used by investigators to search the respective vehicles/ residences/ properties connected to Marlene Lamar and Rick Gardiner?  Did both Marlene and the elusive Rick submit to and pass polygraphs?  Were investigators able to determine what motivated Sierra's anger in her tweets of March 15th?

IMO

Janet

Edit to add url tags to both tweets.  Need to use hyperlink when posting tweets.  MB

Janet: Respectfully, and you know that I do respect you, but blaming the mom and bf for this? It's just way out there IMO. Sierra's mom is grieving. Both parties have been cleared. That's the bottom line.

Sierra was most likely taken by someone she probably knew, but I don't believe for one moment that her mom had anything to do with this. IMO, I think it's cruel to even suggest it. Just saying....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: April 05, 2012, 10:43:40 PM »

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/articles_from_morgan_hill/more-than-tips-sierra-still-missing/article_ca679d8e-2290-5109-94e0-c2bc5c74622d.html

More than 1,000 tips; Sierra still missing

Posted: Thursday, April 5, 2012 6:47 pm

by Michael Moore

Sierra LaMar is still missing, authorities are still searching for her or any evidence that might lead to her, and the county crime lab is still processing what little evidence has been found so far in relation to her disappearance.

As of Thursday, more than 6,000 personnel hours have been dedicated to the case of the missing Morgan Hill 15-year-old by investigators and detectives from a number of different agencies, according to Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Sgt. Jose Cardoza.

Investigators have followed up on more than 1,000 tips received by e-mail and phone, and the Sierra LaMar tip line continues to be staffed 24 hours a day, he added.

On Thursday, about 20 members of the sheriff’s search-and-rescue teams searched in San Martin and Gilroy for Sierra or her remains – no one knows if she is dead or alive – and any other evidence that might lead to her whereabouts.

It was the farthest south the search had expanded since Sierra was reported missing March 16. Detectives think Sierra was kidnapped or picked up just outside her home in north Morgan Hill, near the intersection of Palm and Dougherty avenues. Previous searches have focused on a progressively expanding radius around the home.

A resident who lives around the corner from Sierra’s home, where she lives with her mother Marlene LaMar and mother’s boyfriend Rick Gardiner, said FBI and sheriff’s investigators searched his home twice within the first couple weeks after Sierra was reported missing.

Robert Pearman, a resident of Lantz Drive, said the authorities searched his neighbors’ homes as well. At his house, they even searched his daughter’s tree house, and looked inside closets and under beds. “It was like something you’d see in a Lifetime movie,” Pearman said.
They also set up traffic checkpoints at select times at Palm and Dougherty and Palm and Lantz, he said.

With two daughters of his own, Pearman said he readily allowed the authorities to search his property.

“If it was my daughter, I would want them to check all my neighbors too,” Pearman said. The fact that authorities seem to have so few leads is discouraging to Pearman and his neighbors, he said.

“It seems like she just vanished, which is really scary,” he said. “I sure hope to God they find something.”

Deputies Thursday scoured areas along San Martin Avenue, Llagas Avenue and other spots in unincorporated South County. Those searches employed three human remains detection dogs, Cardoza said.

Meanwhile, the county crime lab is treating Sierra’s belongings and other evidence collected so far that might be related to the case as a “top priority,” according to spokeswoman Lisa McCrary.

“The case is a top priority for the lab,” McCrary said. “They’re working on it daily during the week, on the weekends, and some evenings to expedite the work.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: April 05, 2012, 10:56:02 PM »

http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/2012/04/sierra-lamar-anatomy-of-search-new.html

Sierra LaMar: Anatomy of a Search - New Beginnings

The KlaasKids Foundation is organizing more volunteer searches for Sierra LaMar, the 15-year-old missing teenager from Morgan Hill, California, on Saturday, April 7, 2012, from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. PDT, and on Wednesday, April 11, 2012, from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PDT.

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith and his wife Elizabeth will participate in Saturday’s search, as well as other 49ers players.

Volunteers are being asked to report to the Find Sierra Search Center, located at Burnett Elementary School at 85 Tilton Road in Morgan Hill.  Volunteers must be at least 18 years old, and must register -- with photo identification -- at the search center.  “Dress appropriately for the weather, wear long pants and sturdy, covered toe shoes. We need people who can do foot searches as well as individuals who are willing to work in the Find Sierra Search Center. We are also looking for donations of food and office supplies.

Anyone not intending to volunteer with the search for Sierra is highly discouraged from attending, and will be denied access to the site.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 05, 2012, 11:41:27 PM »

From Sierra1947's Youtube channel

http://youtu.be/8848QLfTFbA

Jane Velez-Mitchell 4/3/12

http://youtu.be/Bnyk5qQfVCQ

Nancy Grace 3/23/12

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 05, 2012, 11:56:37 PM »

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17347940/search-expanded-for-sierra-lamar

Search Expanded for Sierra LaMar

Posted: Apr 05, 2012 9:57 PM CDT
Updated: Apr 05, 2012 9:57 PM CDT

By Chloe Beardsley - email

SAN MARTIN, Calif. -- Search Expanded for Sierra LaMar. Deputies expand search for Sierra LaMar to San Martin and Gilroy. Thursday's search started near the San Martin Substation and spread several miles to Gilroy.

There were 7 search teams, each with 15 deputies. They carefully made their way south 12 miles pulling over on side streets hoping to find more evidence that could answer questions about Sierra LaMar's disappearance.

Deputies also searched backyards with plenty of open fields.Neighbors were also told to be aware of any suspicious material in their yards.

Right now deputies don't have any more searches planned.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 06, 2012, 11:38:20 AM »

With comments from Sierra's mom, Marlene Lamar

Published on Apr 4, 2012 by ksbwtv
Search for Sierra Lamar heads to Gilroy

http://youtu.be/2FOHl35QmnM

Published on Apr 5, 2012 by ksbwtv
Sheriff's deputies searched with trailing dogs on Day 20 in the search for 15-year-old Sierra Lamar.

http://youtu.be/SFAe86kGIOc

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: April 06, 2012, 11:47:01 AM »

From one of yesterday's news articles...

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-LaMar-Search-Expands-146266095.html

LaMar's mother and father won't be participating in any more searches for their daughter. The Sheriff's Office has advised against this, to protect them from the trauma of being the ones who'd possibly find their child.

Investigators are working on the theory that someone abducted the 15-year-old before she went to school.

Her father, Steve, realizes this a strong possibility but holds out some hope that this nightmare has a happy ending.

"The dream sequence would be Sierra walks in the front door and says 'Mom, Dad, I made a mistake and took off. Sorry to put you through this.' That's the dream scenario."

This morning Steve Lamar returns to his job at Silicon Valley startup for the first time since his daughter disappeared.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: April 06, 2012, 11:49:48 AM »

http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20120406/NEWS01/204060339/Fundraiser-Sierra-Lamar-San-Jose

Fundraiser for Sierra Lamar in San Jose

9:00 PM, Apr. 5, 2012  |   Comments

A fundraiser to raise awareness for missing Morgan Hill girl Sierra Lamar is scheduled in San Jose for Saturday. Lamar has been missing for three weeks after she did not show up at school.

Titled "Help Bring Sierra Lamar Home Safely," the event is sponsored by the Christina Williams Foundation for Families and Hot Hula Fitness Monterey/San Jose.

All proceeds will benefit the "Sierra Lamar Search Efforts/Reward Fund," organizers said. The event is from 2 to 3 p.m. at the Susan Dance Studio, 2146 Ringwood Avenue, San Jose. Donation is $10.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #596 on: April 06, 2012, 11:54:42 AM »

IMO

Janet

I would throw SL computer right out the window.  I would not tolerate this Bull-Butter
on her computer. If parents fudge up, it is giving this unbelievable permission, for a young
kid to lead their own lives, so dog on early. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: April 06, 2012, 01:37:47 PM »

searhorse

My 14 year old grandson was recently afforded the privilege of a Facebook account with established boundaries.  Within two weeks it was obvious to my daughter and SIL that their son was manipulating those boundaries.  The outcome?  No Facebook until his 15th birthday.  This young man is far from a bad kid but ... he is a normal teenager who will attempt to take a foot if he is given an inch.  Hey ... he even had a heart to heart with Mama and Papa ... attempting to get us to talk his Mom and Dad into reconsidering.  Nice try.

seahorse ... the reason I posted Sierra's March 15th tweets was to show that there were issues in this young lady's life ... issues that caused her to vent heartfelt anger.  Her words appear to imply that there was about to be a confrontation.  What were those issues?  Was there a confrontation that evening ... a confrontation that ended tragically?

Participating churches in out community are doing "The Stations of the Cross" this morning.  The weather is cooperating.  Not raining.  I'm off.

Janet

++++++

_____

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 06, 2012, 03:18:41 PM »

Janet-thank you for keeping such an awesome log of articles and things that have happened so far with this case. it makes it easier for me and i'm sure other when I log in and can easily see some of what i've missed in an articulate manner.  although I do not believe sierra's mother or step father had anything to do with her disappearance, i do appreciate the way you always present your thoughts/opinion/ideas

I think she was picked up by someone she knows, maybe not well, but someone she recognized, and offered a ride to school or the bus stop..I think the person kept driving and things went terribly wrong from there.  I believe her remains will be found within a 10 mile radius of her home but this is just based on statistics
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: April 06, 2012, 04:55:49 PM »

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Search-for-Sierra-Lamar-to-Continue-Saturday-146422065.html

Search for Sierra Lamar to Continue Saturday
Alex Smith and several 49ers will join the search for the missing girl.

By Bob Redell
|  Friday, Apr 6, 2012  |  Updated 7:49 AM PDT

It doesn't appear anything of significance came out of Thursday's effort. Outside of Lamar's cell phone, purse and clothes found early on, investigators still don't have any clues as to her whereabouts.

Nor do they have a person of interest. You'd think investigators would be frustrated.

"Frustrated is not a word we're using," Jose Cardoza with the Santa Clara Sheriff's Office said. "Our primary goal is to bring her home safely and alive."

The Klaaskids Foundation is trying to make that happen. Saturday the non-profit organization will coordinate another volunteer search out of Burnett Elementary School, located at 85 Tilton Ave. in Morgan Hill.

Registration is between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m.  You must be at least 18-years-old to volunteer. Dress for the elements, for example long pants, sturdy shoes, etc.,

49ers QB Alex Smith has said he, along with some of his teammates, will participate in Saturday's search.

This will be the second time Smith has helped looked for Lamar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.