March 19, 2024, 02:23:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517829 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: April 06, 2012, 05:15:11 PM »

Janet-thank you for keeping such an awesome log of articles and things that have happened so far with this case. it makes it easier for me and i'm sure other when I log in and can easily see some of what i've missed in an articulate manner.  although I do not believe sierra's mother or step father had anything to do with her disappearance, i do appreciate the way you always present your thoughts/opinion/ideas

I think she was picked up by someone she knows, maybe not well, but someone she recognized, and offered a ride to school or the bus stop..I think the person kept driving and things went terribly wrong from there.  I believe her remains will be found within a 10 mile radius of her home but this is just based on statistics

sunshine ... you could be right.  I pray that whatever the truth ... it will be revealed and ... justice will prevail for Sierra Lamar.

Thank you sunshine.  Your post made my day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: April 06, 2012, 06:01:39 PM »

searhorse

My 14 year old grandson was recently afforded the privilege of a Facebook account with established boundaries.  Within two weeks it was obvious to my daughter and SIL that their son was manipulating those boundaries.  The outcome?  No Facebook until his 15th birthday.  This young man is far from a bad kid but ... he is a normal teenager who will attempt to take a foot if he is given an inch.  Hey ... he even had a heart to heart with Mama and Papa ... attempting to get us to talk his Mom and Dad into reconsidering.  Nice try.

seahorse ... the reason I posted Sierra's March 15th tweets was to show that there were issues in this young lady's life ... issues that caused her to vent heartfelt anger.  Her words appear to imply that there was about to be a confrontation.  What were those issues?  Was there a confrontation that evening ... a confrontation that ended tragically?

Participating churches in out community are doing "The Stations of the Cross" this morning.  The weather is cooperating.  Not raining.  I'm off.

Janet

++++++

March 15, 2012 - An Angry Sierra Lamar - In Her Own Words

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/180406146744582144

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/180401359147900929
Edit to add url tags to both tweets.  Need to use hyperlink when posting tweets.  MB

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12862.80

The tweets bothered me, too, but I don't believe she was writing them about her mother or stepfather.  I thought they were probably written about something going on at school or with another young person.

Clearly she was having a conflict of some sort and I'm sure LE have investigated and questioned whomever the conflict was with and their associates.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #602 on: April 06, 2012, 06:47:34 PM »

Are RSO photo's posted in California schools? 

Is her fathers photo, posted in her present school, or in her last school?

I would not be like to live in the middle of nowhere, if I were Sierra.

Did kids or fellow students, tease or mess with her, because her Dad is a RSO?

Her language on the computer is raunchy. Sad

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #603 on: April 06, 2012, 06:49:58 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/henryklee

@henryklee
SF Chronicle crime reporter, true crime author

http://twitter.com/#!/henryklee/statuses/188392429425143808

Henry Lee
‏ @henryklee
 Follow
Back on Nancy Grace on HLN tonight, 5p/7p/10p Pacific as search for clues in Sierra LaMar's disappearance expands... http://fb.me/1xE2Yg8YQ

Facebook 
5:27 PM - 6 Apr 12 via Facebook  · Embed this Tweet

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: April 06, 2012, 07:07:57 PM »

Looks like Sierra's case will be on America's Most Wanted tonight!   

http://www.amw.com/show_archive/tv_detail.cfm?id=1681

Show Details for April 6, 2012
Aired: April 06 2012

Kenneth Grant
Fugitive
Key West , FL

Sierra Lamar
Missing Child

::snipping2::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: April 06, 2012, 07:21:36 PM »

My youngest son and his wife are middle school teachers in the public school system in our community.  This year they respectively have a Grade six and Grade seven classroom in respective schools.  For the most part ... there are no displinary issues.  However ... although "the look" from their teacher or a "time out" in the hallway/principal's office will cause students to reflect momentarily ... the F word is a common adjective and a common expression.

In Sierra's tweets ... it is the underlying message of rage/disrespect/drug use, etc. that concerns me to what may be happening behind the scenes in regards to family dynamics..

Janet

+++++++ 

SIERRA - TWITTER

Sent: Mar 15, 2012 2:13p

Some people seriously deserve to get punched right in the fuckin face i swear.

sent via txt
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/cccairuh/status/180401359147900929

Sent: Mar 15, 2012 2:32p

How much it killed me and made me feel, thats how you're gonna feel when im done with you.

sent via txt
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/cccairuh/status/180406146744582144

Sent: Mar 14, 2012 5:35p

Sleeping is the best when your high, no lie, if ive fallen inlove with anything... Its that

sent via txt
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/cccairuh/status/180089773594120192

Sent: Mar 14, 2012 4:29p

Those times i get to tell my mom to shut the f*** up cuz her dumbass cant hear me >

sent via txt
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/cccairuh/status/180073132382633984

Sun Mar 25, 05:56:00 PM EDT

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.ca/2012/03/sierra-lamar-case-nancy-grace-show.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #606 on: April 06, 2012, 07:28:34 PM »

Kenneth Grant
Fugitive
Key West , FL

Sierra Lamar
Missing Child

That's great news! Thanks tm!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: April 06, 2012, 07:57:48 PM »

I don't recall ever seeing RSO pictures posted in schools here, but maybe they are there?

I have seen notices in the local paper if an RSO moves into the area though, and I do know that local LE often notifies the school of any new RSO in the area.

Not knowing how much press coverage if any there was at the time of Steve Lamar's court case, even if his status wasn't known in Sierra's school prior to her going there, maybe that information had been shared with some and she was being talked about and/or teased about it by some of her peers?

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

(edited with *)

15 Mar Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh  Reply  Retweet  Favorite • Open
I dont get how people I know from Fremont are friends with people who go to my school... Small ass world. Its fu**in weird lmao.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: April 06, 2012, 08:00:02 PM »

Kenneth Grant
Fugitive
Key West , FL

Sierra Lamar
Missing Child

That's great news! Thanks tm!

You're welcome sassifras!  I agree it is great news, hopefully it will bring in THE lead that they need to find Sierra!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: April 06, 2012, 08:35:45 PM »

The plot thickens.  Marlene Lamar just stated on NG that ONLY she and and Sierra were in the home on the morning of March 16th.  What about Rick Gardiner?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: April 06, 2012, 08:43:45 PM »

When challenged by Nancy Grace ... Marlene flip flops and states that Rick had left prior to her that morning and ... then flip flops again and states that he left after her.

I am looking forward to the posted NG transcript tonight.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: April 06, 2012, 09:05:13 PM »

When confronted about Rick's alibi ... Marc Klaas stated that Steve and Rick have taken and passed polygraphs.

Sheriff White would not disclosed ANY info about the boyfriend.  Would not state that he has been ruled out as a suspect.  Would not disclose when he was suppose to have left the residence.  Would not disclose his work location.

Janet

_____

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #612 on: April 06, 2012, 09:07:25 PM »

When confronted about Rick's alibi ... Marc Klaas stated that Steve and Rick have taken and passed polygraphs.

Sheriff White would not disclosed ANY info about the boyfriend.  Would not state that he has been ruled out as a suspect.  Would not disclose when he was suppose to have left the residence.  Would not disclose his work location.

Janet

Hey Janet!

Do you have a link to that info?

TIA

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: April 06, 2012, 09:13:00 PM »

POLYGRAPHS

Sierra LaMar Search Moves to Waterways
updated 3/29/2012 12:17:53 PM ET

<snipped>

Simth also said that polygraph tests have been done on both Sierra's mother and father as well as other family members. She would not comment on the results, but investigators have said all along that Sierra has a good relationship with her parents.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46883032/ns/local_news-san_francisco_bay_area_ca/

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: April 06, 2012, 09:14:53 PM »

Sheriff said they have talked to Rick - they have not "cleared" anyone but they are not suspects at this point.

Sheriff won't give out any information about the case. No one knows where Rick works or what time he clocked in except for Marc Klaas:

Marc Klaas knows Rick & Steve both took polygraphs and passed.

?The Juicy purse was wedged between a cactus and a building??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: April 06, 2012, 09:15:53 PM »

Janet

Hey Janet!

TIA

From NG show tonight.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: April 06, 2012, 09:17:21 PM »

Janet

Hey Janet!

TIA

No I don't sassifrass but ... a transcript should be posted later this evening.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

The Nancy Grace show will repeat again at 7:00 PM PT on HLN.  In another 50 minutes.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: April 06, 2012, 09:20:56 PM »

Sierra's piece on AMW was very short.  But at least it's out there!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: April 06, 2012, 09:24:00 PM »

Sheriff said they have talked to Rick - they have not "cleared" anyone but they are not suspects at this point.

Sheriff won't give out any information about the case. No one knows where Rick works or what time he clocked in except for Marc Klaas:

Marc Klaas knows Rick & Steve both took polygraphs and passed.

?The Juicy purse was wedged between a cactus and a building??

Sheriff White conceded that the Juicy bag could have been planted and not thrown from a vehicle.  The Sheriff stated that school books were found in the same location but not inside the Juicy bag.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: April 06, 2012, 09:34:04 PM »

Marlene definitely did not want to discuss ANYTHING pertaining to Rick.  She said something akin to not wanting to betray him.

A caller had asked Marlene a question pertaining to Rick and when he left the house and ... then all "you know what" took place on the show when she was challenged by NG and talking heads in regards to not being able to provide a straight answer.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.