March 18, 2024, 11:43:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517798 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #620 on: April 06, 2012, 09:41:27 PM »

Pretty sure this is Rick's business...

https://www2.cslb.ca.gov/OnlineServices/CheckLicenseII/PersonnelList.aspx?LicNum=696318&LicName=R+G+CONSTRUCTION

https://www2.cslb.ca.gov/OnlineServices/CheckLicenseII/LicenseDetail.aspx?LicNum=696318

License Number   
Extract Date   3/25/2012
Business Information   R G CONSTRUCTION
P O BOX 132
MORGAN HILL, CA 95038

Business Phone Number:(xxx) xxx-xxxx (edited phone number)
Entity   Sole Ownership
Issue Date   09/22/1994
Expire Date   07/31/2012
License Status   
ACTIVE
This license is current and active. All information below should be reviewed.
Classifications   
CLASS   DESCRIPTION
B

GENERAL BUILDING CONTRACTOR

Bonding   
CONTRACTOR'S BOND
This license filed Contractor's Bond number 04BC003691 in the amount of $12,500 with the bonding company
NAVIGATORS INSURANCE COMPANY.

Effective Date: 07/01/2010
Contractor's Bonding History

Workers' Compensation   
This license is exempt from having workers compensation insurance; they certified that they have no employees at this time.

Effective Date: 08/20/1994

Expire Date: None

http://www.jobtrio.com/profile/137611/R-G-Construction

I think the above is Rick's work info.  He's a contractor, he may not even have an office or "punch a clock" of any kind.  Since his work address is a PO Box, and he has no employees I think he could possibly work from home.  "Going to work" if he doesn't have an office that he works from on a regular basis, could mean going to a construction site...meeting with prospective customers...or even going to a local cafe for coffee in the morning as that's where a lot of contractor's meet and talk with subcontractor's. 

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: April 06, 2012, 09:47:17 PM »

R G Construction
P O Box 132
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408) 472-8541 - Main
Trades: General Contractors

http://www.spokeo.com/reverse-phone-lookup/search?p=(408)%20472-8541

(408) 472-8541
Phone Type: Mobile
Carrier: Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless - Ca
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Not unusual at all imo for a contractor to have a mobile phone, I haven't found a listing for an office phone yet.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #622 on: April 06, 2012, 09:54:59 PM »

R G Construction
P O Box 132
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408) 472-8541 - Main

(408) 472-8541

Not unusual at all imo for a contractor to have a mobile phone, I haven't found a listing for an office phone yet.

BBM

Actually I have a few friends that own construction businesses. They all have mobile phones. If I recall correctly, Rick was the only employee so his home base was most likely at his home.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #623 on: April 06, 2012, 09:56:38 PM »

OT: tm: your new avatar screwed me up. I didn't recognize you! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #624 on: April 06, 2012, 10:00:07 PM »

Marlene definitely did not want to discuss ANYTHING pertaining to Rick.  She said something akin to not wanting to betray him.

A caller had asked Marlene a question pertaining to Rick and when he left the house and ... then all "you know what" took place on the show when she was challenged by NG and talking heads in regards to not being able to provide a straight answer.

Janet

BBM I'm totally boggled by this. Why? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: April 06, 2012, 10:02:01 PM »

IMO, Marlene may have been instructed by LE and/or the FBI not to discuss certain things just as the Sheriff was not willing to discuss certain things.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: April 06, 2012, 10:04:47 PM »

Sorry sassifras!   

CBB, made my avi for me a few years ago at my request.  I remembered it today and thought I'd use it for the Easter weekend.

The furbabies will be back before you know it!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: April 06, 2012, 10:06:27 PM »

Nancy Grace repeat on HLN right now!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: April 06, 2012, 10:07:17 PM »

R G Construction
P O Box 132
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408) 472-8541 - Main

(408) 472-8541

BBM

Actually I have a few friends that own construction businesses. They all have mobile phones. If I recall correctly, Rick was the only employee so his home base was most likely at his home.

I think so too sassifras.  

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #629 on: April 06, 2012, 10:12:46 PM »

IMO, Marlene may have been instructed by LE and/or the FBI not to discuss certain things just as the Sheriff was not willing to discuss certain things.

That is a total possibility, but why? If Rick is not a suspect by LE, why the mumming? Don't get me wrong, I don't think he had anything to do with Sierra going *poof* but I don't understand her silence in regards to Rick. It's possible she is just trying to keep the focus on Sierra and that would be totally understandable IMO.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #630 on: April 06, 2012, 10:14:03 PM »

Sorry sassifras!   

CBB, made my avi for me a few years ago at my request.  I remembered it today and thought I'd use it for the Easter weekend.

The furbabies will be back before you know it!   

Looking forward to those furbabies!

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: April 06, 2012, 11:32:42 PM »

A POSSIBLE SCENARIO - MARLENE LAMAR - RICK GARDINER

When Sierra's angry tweets in the late afternoon of March 15th are considered ...

1.  Sometime prior to the dawning of March 16th ... an out-of-control confrontation ends in the demise of Sierra.

2. Out of a misguided/warped sense of love for the other ... a cover up is frantically fabricated/ staged by Marlene and Rick ... a cover up that will indicate that Sierra has been kidnapped while on her way to catch the school bus.

4.  A deceased Sierra is placed in Rick's vehicle.

5.  Marlene neatly packs Sierra's Juicy bag.

6.  Marlene leaves the residence at 6:00 AM for work thus establishing an alibi.

7.  Back at the residence ... Rick sends an "image" tweet at 6:29 AM and ... a text at 7:11 AM giving the impression that Sierra is the originator and ... she is alive and well.

8.  Rick is unaware that the the San Jose shirt Sierra is wearing in the undated tweeted image is the same as the one that Marlene had neatly packed in the Juicy bag.

9.  Rick leaves the home and plants Seirra's cell phone and Juicy bag to further the collaborated kidnapping scenario and ... then proceed his place of work (?) to establish an alibi.

10.  Sometime throughout the day ... the disappearing of Sierra happens.

Bottom Line.  In the process of eliminatiion ... in the pursuit of truth ... in the Sierra Lamar case were specially trained canine units used by investigators to search the respective vehicles/ residences/ properties connected to Marlene Lamar and Rick Gardiner?  Did both Marlene and the elusive Rick submit to and pass polygraphs?  Were investigators able to determine what motivated Sierra's anger in her tweets of March 15th?

IMO

Janet

March 15, 2012 - An Angry Sierra Lamar - In Her Own Words

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/180406146744582144

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/180401359147900929
Edit to add url tags to both tweets.  Need to use hyperlink when posting tweets.  MB

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12862.80

Janet: Respectfully, and you know that I do respect you, but blaming the mom and bf for this? It's just way out there IMO. Sierra's mom is grieving. Both parties have been cleared. That's the bottom line.

Sierra was most likely taken by someone she probably knew, but I don't believe for one moment that her mom had anything to do with this. IMO, I think it's cruel to even suggest it. Just saying....
I agree Sassifras! I also heard they took lie detector tests and passed! I think it was someone she DIDN"T know...someone that passed her on their way to work!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #632 on: April 06, 2012, 11:41:11 PM »

Hi Kristi! 

I don't understand what you mean by this: I think it was someone she DIDN"T know...someone that passed her on their way to work!

Sierra didn't work. So I'm a bit confused.

Are they still allowing you to go on searches?

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: April 06, 2012, 11:43:08 PM »

Janet-thank you for keeping such an awesome log of articles and things that have happened so far with this case. it makes it easier for me and i'm sure other when I log in and can easily see some of what i've missed in an articulate manner.  although I do not believe sierra's mother or step father had anything to do with her disappearance, i do appreciate the way you always present your thoughts/opinion/ideas

I think she was picked up by someone she knows, maybe not well, but someone she recognized, and offered a ride to school or the bus stop..I think the person kept driving and things went terribly wrong from there.  I believe her remains will be found within a 10 mile radius of her home but this is just based on statistics

I find it interesting that quite a few people believe someone she possibly knows may have took her...Are they basing it on the dogs losing her scent in front of her house? It was rainy and windy the days following...has anyone thought that she could have walked further and that the weather has prevented the dogs from picking up a scent?
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: April 06, 2012, 11:49:47 PM »

Marlene definitely did not want to discuss ANYTHING pertaining to Rick.  She said something akin to not wanting to betray him.

A caller had asked Marlene a question pertaining to Rick and when he left the house and ... then all "you know what" took place on the show when she was challenged by NG and talking heads in regards to not being able to provide a straight answer.

Janet

BBM I'm totally boggled by this. Why? 

I too am boggled! If he has been cleared...why is she so defensive? And I heard her say...he left before her, then he left after her, then again she said he left before her! Very odd...she is drawing more attention to Rick by not answering the questions then by just giving a straight answer...so like NG said...we can move on!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #635 on: April 06, 2012, 11:50:44 PM »

Janet-thank you for keeping such an awesome log of articles and things that have happened so far with this case. it makes it easier for me and i'm sure other when I log in and can easily see some of what i've missed in an articulate manner.  although I do not believe sierra's mother or step father had anything to do with her disappearance, i do appreciate the way you always present your thoughts/opinion/ideas

I think she was picked up by someone she knows, maybe not well, but someone she recognized, and offered a ride to school or the bus stop..I think the person kept driving and things went terribly wrong from there.  I believe her remains will be found within a 10 mile radius of her home but this is just based on statistics

I find it interesting that quite a few people believe someone she possibly knows may have took her...Are they basing it on the dogs losing her scent in front of her house? It was rainy and windy the days following...has anyone thought that she could have walked further and that the weather has prevented the dogs from picking up a scent?

Hey Kristi:

I'm pretty good friends with a SAR person. The rain absolutely will not prevent the dogs from following the scent. SAR dogs can actually get a scent in water, ie: lakes, ponds, etc. Weather does not play in the objective.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: April 06, 2012, 11:52:58 PM »

That is a total possibility, but why? If Rick is not a suspect by LE, why the mumming? Don't get me wrong, I don't think he had anything to do with Sierra going *poof* but I don't understand her silence in regards to Rick. It's possible she is just trying to keep the focus on Sierra and that would be totally understandable IMO.

Nancy asked Sheriff Laurie Smith straight up...

Sheriff, explain to me what is the issue with the live in boyfriend?

Sheriff Laurie Smith responded:  We've talked with him, we're continuing the investigation.  Until Sierra is home safely, we're not eliminating anybody and any new information that we get or any new suspicions we get we will absolutely totally follow up.

When Nancy asked her if he reported to work on time that morning, she said "we just can't release information or evidence about the case and we really can't comment on that."

So...that tells me that even though he has not been named as a suspect; he has not necessarily been cleared either.  JMHO

It could be that his whereabouts that morning are not as easy to pin down as others because of his line of work.  And even IF he has absolutely nothing to do with this crime, unless his whereabouts can be absolutely confirmed there's the possibility that he was available to commit the crime.  So, I'm sure that leaves questions with LE...as it does with me.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #637 on: April 06, 2012, 11:54:36 PM »

Also, fwiw, just as a side note, a human scent can be found to a period of one year. If they are a good SAR person, they can track a person even if they were in a vehicle.

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: April 06, 2012, 11:57:33 PM »

Hi Kristi! 

I don't understand what you mean by this: I think it was someone she DIDN"T know...someone that passed her on their way to work!

Sierra didn't work. So I'm a bit confused.

Are they still allowing you to go on searches?

I have been on several searches...the last search I participated in was on Sunday. I've seen the area...and I personally believe that whoever may have taken her most likely passed her on a daily basis, seeing HER on THEIR way to work...I believe this person either lives within a mile of her...or works within a mile of her...there would be no other, IMO, explainable reason for someone to be on Palm that early in the morning!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: April 07, 2012, 12:00:52 AM »

I wondered about that...but I did hear Marc Klaas say that the dogs lost her scent at the door not the end of the driveway and he too pointed out the weather! She lived there...walked that way to school everyday...then why would her scent stop at the house?

Hey Kristi:

I'm pretty good friends with a SAR person. The rain absolutely will not prevent the dogs from following the scent. SAR dogs can actually get a scent in water, ie: lakes, ponds, etc. Weather does not play in the objective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.