March 18, 2024, 10:40:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517791 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #680 on: April 07, 2012, 01:11:48 PM »

I know that some people are going to jump all over Marlene Lamar for her seeming indecisiveness on Nancy Grace last night.

This morning, I kept thinking about a comment she made...

LAMAR: Well, he left. I`m sorry. I`m still in shock by everything I heard on your show. But he left after me. So the sheriffs know all the information.

So out of curiosity, I copied the portion of the transcript BEFORE Marlene Lamar is brought into the show and looked at something.

A search for the word "cadaver" alone brought 19 hits.

They're talking about her baby!  I can understand her being out of sorts after listening to the first part of the show.

And then...

Can you imagine being Sierra's mother and hearing the in depth discussion about how dogs get the scent of a body under water?

And KNOWING they've been looking for your baby that way?

I can't.  I probably wouldn't have been able to answer anything to anyone's satisfaction either!

jmo

I totally agree with you. She's going through hell right now.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #681 on: April 07, 2012, 01:17:44 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

::snipping2::

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Nancy. I love your show. My question for you is if she has a boyfriend? And who was the last person that sees her when she left? I mean, I really want to know, does she has a boyfriend?

GRACE: That`s an excellent question. To Marlene LaMar. This is Sierra`s mom joining us, asking for your help. Did she have a boyfriend, Ms. LaMar?

LAMAR: No, she did not have a boyfriend. And she didn`t have any interests, like a crush or if anything like that, for the last month.

GRACE: Was anyone texting her or e-mailing her that had a crush on her?

LAMAR: Well, that I don`t know. But Sierra was attractive and she was approachable and she was friendly to everybody. So that wouldn`t surprise me.

GRACE: To Sheriff Smith. Have you uncovered anyone who has a crush on her? I assume -- you have the phone, so you can read texts and e-mails if they come through the phone. You have her laptop. What, if anything, have you learned, Sheriff?

SMITH: Sierra was very social. She`s outgoing. And she had many, many friends. I don`t know about crushes. But we`ve talked with all of her friends, sometimes multiple times, and we don`t get any leads going that direction. We`re not done. We`re still looking and we`re still interviewing.

::snipping2::

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FyTXSi5wG

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #682 on: April 07, 2012, 01:34:50 PM »

I don't know if it is true or not, but there was some talk on Twitter early this morning about a body being found near the Boys Ranch in Morgan Hill that hasn't been identified yet.

http://twitter.com/#!/YoDaddyLala/status/188541672928444416

Leandra Duran 
‏ @YoDaddyLala
 Follow
They found a body, but didn't idenify it yet. Ugh Sad(((
3:20 AM - 7 Apr 12 via Mobile Web  · Embed this Tweet
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
8h Choppa City's Finest ‏ @2Hottie223    · Details
@YoDaddyLala where at
8h giselle ‏ @12109_Gee    · Details
@YoDaddyLala where

http://twitter.com/#!/YoDaddyLala/status/188552502717849600

Choppa City's Finest ‏ @2Hottie223    · Details
@YoDaddyLala where at

Leandra Duran 
‏ @YoDaddyLala
 Follow
@2Hottie223 by the boys ranch in MH.
4:03 AM - 7 Apr 12 via Mobile Web  · Embed this Tweet
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: April 07, 2012, 01:39:59 PM »

I was able to find a Boys Ranch listed for Morgan Hill, this is a map from Sierra's house to that location.

William F James Boys Ranch
19050 Malaguerra Ave
Morgan Hill, CA 95037

http://g.co/maps/3rjg9

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: April 07, 2012, 01:50:17 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/joeroseg/statuses/188539180224233472

JOEROSE GARCIA
‏ @joeroseg
 Follow
So Police have possibly. Found a girls body in morgan hill... unkown ID as of yet.. lets hope its not Sierra LaMar!
3:10 AM - 7 Apr 12 via Twitter for Android · Embed this Tweet

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: April 07, 2012, 01:58:08 PM »

I had wondered about this...

http://twitter.com/#!/PollyDad/status/188495525388095489

Marc Klaas
‏ @PollyDad
 Follow

It was 56°F and raining outside when Sierra LaMar disappeared after leaving her home on Paquita Espana Ct. Morgan... http://fb.me/1D6ECw86J

12:16 AM - 7 Apr 12 via Facebook  · Embed this Tweet

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: April 07, 2012, 02:11:09 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/KCBSNews/status/188684303318790145

KCBS 740 AM/106.9 FM
‏ @KCBSNews
 Follow
Sierra LaMar’s family announces $10K reward for her safe return. Search for missing Morgan Hill teen enters 4th wk http://bit.ly/kcbslive
12:46 PM - 7 Apr 12 via web · Embed this Tweet

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: April 07, 2012, 02:16:34 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ChildQuestInternational/posts/335442553180632

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: April 07, 2012, 02:22:51 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ChildQuestInternational/posts/335442553180632

From the poster:

The Sierra LaMar fund is offering this reward to the first person who provides information that leads to Sierra LaMar being returned alive & safe to her family.  The trustees of the Sierra LaMar Fund, under advisement from law enforcement, shall determine, in their sole discretion, if and to whom the reward will be paid.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: April 07, 2012, 02:35:00 PM »

In the comments to this post, someone asked about a girl's body being found...no response.

https://www.facebook.com/KRON4?story_fbid=10150661068142098&v=wall

KRON 4 News
4 hours ago
The latest in Morgan Hill as volunteers continue searching for any sign of missing teenager Sierra Lamar. This morning, Sierra's parents are expected to offer a reward for any information surrounding their daughters disappearance. Also, volunteers are now going door to door asking neighbors to let them search their property.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: April 07, 2012, 02:35:01 PM »

I know that some people are going to jump all over Marlene Lamar for her seeming indecisiveness on Nancy Grace last night.

This morning, I kept thinking about a comment she made...

LAMAR: Well, he left. I`m sorry. I`m still in shock by everything I heard on your show. But he left after me. So the sheriffs know all the information.

So out of curiosity, I copied the portion of the transcript BEFORE Marlene Lamar is brought into the show and looked at something.

A search for the word "cadaver" alone brought 19 hits.

They're talking about her baby!  I can understand her being out of sorts after listening to the first part of the show.

And then...

Can you imagine being Sierra's mother and hearing the in depth discussion about how dogs get the scent of a body under water?

And KNOWING they've been looking for your baby that way?

I can't.  I probably wouldn't have been able to answer anything to anyone's satisfaction either!

jmo

I totally agree with you. She's going through hell right now.

I agree that she is going through so much right now.  I do not believe that she is involved.  I do think that this statement is big however...I mean...did she mess up anywhere else in that long conversation?  Maybe she doesn't know and does not believe that he could be involved and just doesn't want anything to go in that direction. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #691 on: April 07, 2012, 02:44:36 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/joeroseg/statuses/188539180224233472

JOEROSE GARCIA
‏ @joeroseg
 Follow
So Police have possibly. Found a girls body in morgan hill... unkown ID as of yet.. lets hope its not Sierra LaMar!
3:10 AM - 7 Apr 12 via Twitter for Android · Embed this Tweet

It could also just be a rumor. LE typically does a press conference if they find remains in the vicinity/area of a missing persons case. Guess we'll find out. I pray it isn't true.  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #692 on: April 07, 2012, 02:45:33 PM »

Do we have a scanner link for that area anyone?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: April 07, 2012, 02:54:02 PM »

Do we have a scanner link for that area anyone?

Maybe here?

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=225

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #694 on: April 07, 2012, 02:57:31 PM »

Thanks! 

Hmmm... not hearing a darn thing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: April 07, 2012, 03:02:52 PM »

I was listening to one about a week ago but I didn't save the link...sorry!  I couldn't stand to listen to it very long, too many talking over each other!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #696 on: April 07, 2012, 03:06:37 PM »

I was listening to one about a week ago but I didn't save the link...sorry!  I couldn't stand to listen to it very long, too many talking over each other!

Found it! Went to WS to get the link. 

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=7893

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 07, 2012, 03:15:50 PM »

Glad you found it sassifras, keep us posted if you hear anything interesting!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #698 on: April 07, 2012, 03:18:19 PM »

Well I'm not hearing anything about a body being found but I did hear something about closing some roads to get ready for transport. Don't know if it's Sierra related.

tm: you're right about them talking over each other. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: April 07, 2012, 03:26:45 PM »

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/santa-clara-sheriffs-dept-searching-missing-teen/nLWgf/

In this article it states she usually catches the bus before dawn!  I have often thought before dawn pick ups were so unsafe.  Wonder if she is the only rider at this stop.  I don't know her parents working status but I have never ever let my child wait for a bus alone nor get off without his Dad, me or the sitter when younger! There are cases where it has to be done but today their is no safe place for a child.  I only hope they are able to ping her phone some.

NANCY GRACE
Aired March 23, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

LAMAR: I was listening to stuff in the background about her walking at the bus stop before dawn. But actually, she started for the bus stop at 7:15, and it was bright out. I mean, it`s well lit, so I want to make sure...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/23/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.