March 19, 2024, 05:04:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517866 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #700 on: April 07, 2012, 03:31:46 PM »

Their talking about Morgan Hill.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #701 on: April 07, 2012, 03:43:52 PM »

It's pretty tough to listen to because both sheriff's office and fire dept. talk at the same time. One in each ear! Enough to give you a headache. 

going to take a break. sorry...

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: April 07, 2012, 04:04:36 PM »

afternoon monkeys
here is some info,on that boys ranch,about the condoms and cuffs and cloths phone
if the cuffs and condoms,have anything to do with Sierra,thats pretty sloppy,DNA and
all ya know.the books cloths,phone,more sloppy,im starting to think it has been just
luck that LE hasnt found the perp yet,or slow evidence testing

overhead ranch
http://g.co/maps/zevwu
ranch info
santa clara juvenile justice commission inspection report
james boys ranch 2009
http://www.sccgov.org/keyboard/attachments/Committee%20Agenda/2009/August%206,%202009/202553862/TMPKeyboard202748194.pdf
scanner again
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=7893

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #703 on: April 07, 2012, 04:36:32 PM »

It's pretty tough to listen to because both sheriff's office and fire dept. talk at the same time. One in each ear! Enough to give you a headache. 

Hey I understand, believe me.  I couldn't take it either!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: April 07, 2012, 04:48:50 PM »

afternoon monkeys
here is some info,on that boys ranch,about the condoms and cuffs and cloths phone
if the cuffs and condoms,have anything to do with Sierra,thats pretty sloppy,DNA and
all ya know.the books cloths,phone,more sloppy,im starting to think it has been just

overhead ranch
ranch info
james boys ranch 2009
http://www.sccgov.org/keyboard/attachments/Committee%20Agenda/2009/August%206,%202009/202553862/TMPKeyboard202748194.pdf
scanner again

Thanks cw618!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: April 07, 2012, 04:51:17 PM »

afternoon monkeys

overhead ranch
ranch info
james boys ranch 2009
scanner again

DNA Testing - Fingerprint Analysis

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 6, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: To Sheriff Laurie Smith, the relatively unweathered box containing -- once containing steel handcuffs and used condoms -- how far away from the school bus stop were they found?

SMITH: I would guess probably about a half a mile. And those items are at the lab now. We`re doing DNA testing on the condoms, and we`re anxiously awaiting any kind of forensic analysis on everything that we have submitted to the lab.

GRACE: What else have you submitted, Sheriff?

SMITH: We`ve submitted the telephone. We`ve submitted the clothing and bag that was found. We have submitted samples from Sierra. So there`s a great amount of items being processed right now for DNA, for fingerprints, for trace evidence.

<snipped>

GRACE: OK. That leads me back to the other question, sheriff, which I find very interesting and very possibly probative, Sheriff Smith. It doesn`t sound like her books were in her bag. Whoever placed them there had to leave prints on them, sheriff. Were they printed?

SMITH: All of the evidence is being processed, and I know that they`re looking for fingerprint also. And we haven`t gotten any results for the crime lab yet. And we`re anxiously awaiting that.

GRACE: How long has it been?

SMITH: I`m not certain when they were sent to the lab. So I`m not sure how long.

GRACE: Well, you know to you, Woody Tripp. Typically, they would be sent immediately. And you can tell on a fingerprint analysis whether you`ve been able to pick up latent prints immediately. Explain how you do it.

WOODROW TRIPP, FORMER POLICE COMMANDER, POLYGRAPH EXPERT: Absolutely, Nancy. With fingerprints, unlike DNA, it can be almost immediate. It`s just a matter of retrieving the prints and then processing them by a fingerprint examiner. That examiner will immediately look at them. 

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: April 07, 2012, 04:59:32 PM »

Thanks sassifrass

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: April 07, 2012, 05:03:53 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KlaasKIDS-Search-Center-for-Missing-Trafficked-Children/252896698060669

Announcing $10,000 reward for Sierra's safe return

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: April 07, 2012, 05:15:39 PM »

Maybe the truth would be forthcoming if the reward did not stipulate "safe return".  Could it be that someone who has knowledge or .... out of a misguided sense of love/loyalty was a participant in a cover up in regards to the happenings encompassing the demise of Sierra Lamar ... would be motivated to come forward?  Maybe there could be a plea deal in regards to legal consequences in exchange for the affirmed truth?

Janet

+++++

Family of Sierra LaMar announces $10,000 reward
Posted:   04/07/2012 01:36:06 PM PDT
Updated:   04/07/2012 01:48:52 PM PDT

The family of a missing Morgan Hill teenager on Saturday announced a $10,000 reward for information leading to her safe return.

Authorities believe Sierra LaMar, 15, was kidnapped sometime the morning of March 16. In the three weeks since, officials have logged more than 6,000 hours on the case but have been unable to locate any significant clues beyond the girl's cell phone and bag, which were found tossed in a field near her home.

Sierra's father, Steve LaMar, said the family raised the reward money through fund-raisers and donations to an account set up with Chase bank. "We're hoping it might give someone the motivation to come forward," he said. "We're desperate for anything that can bring her home to us."

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20347754/family-sierra-lamar-announces-10-000-reward

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: April 07, 2012, 06:21:05 PM »

I don't want to condemn an innocent man but mom's boyfriend, Rick, does have a few things going against him...

Mom can say definitively that she was on her way and/or at her place of employment during the time Sierra went missing. Rick cannot and LE will not comment.  Sierra went missing in a very small time frame which indicates her abductor was known to her and in contact with her or knew her routine well, or both.  Her belongings were meticulously placed in a hiding spot relatively close to her abduction.  To understand where her remains may be located we would need to know how much missing time Rick had that day.

If we consider the handcuff box and condoms, and believe they are related to Sierra's abduction, then the best guess would be that this was not a person known to Sierra and more likely an offender who likes playing games with LE and has done this before.  Someone who has been watching Sierra and became fully aware of her schedule.  That, for me, would rule Rick out.  In this scenario LE will not likely find fingerprints (he would have been smart enough to wear gloves) and this person does not have an arrest record so he did not fear leaving behind DNA on the condoms.  He is well respected and believes he will get away with this.

Either scenario pretty strongly implies Sierra is no longer with us.   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: April 07, 2012, 06:41:46 PM »

I don't want to condemn an innocent man but mom's boyfriend, Rick, does have a few things going against him...

Mom can say definitively that she was on her way and/or at her place of employment during the time Sierra went missing. Rick cannot and LE will not comment.  Sierra went missing in a very small time frame which indicates her abductor was known to her and in contact with her or knew her routine well, or both.  Her belongings were meticulously placed in a hiding spot relatively close to her abduction.  To understand where her remains may be located we would need to know how much missing time Rick had that day.

If we consider the handcuff box and condoms, and believe they are related to Sierra's abduction, then the best guess would be that this was not a person known to Sierra and more likely an offender who likes playing games with LE and has done this before.  Someone who has been watching Sierra and became fully aware of her schedule.  That, for me, would rule Rick out.  In this scenario LE will not likely find fingerprints (he would have been smart enough to wear gloves) and this person does not have an arrest record so he did not fear leaving behind DNA on the condoms.  He is well respected and believes he will get away with this.

yea,and that would make X a non arrested RSO,or any jail time
dont the DNA swab happen anytime you go to jail,whether you are a RSO
or just a criminal

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: April 07, 2012, 09:48:05 PM »

yea,and that would make X a non arrested RSO,or any jail time
dont the DNA swab happen anytime you go to jail,whether you are a RSO
or just a criminal
Or.......an under 18 year old......Even if they have a record, they are normally sealed.....and.....you can't eliminate girls either, remember all Sierra's tweet talk about disliking so-and-so.......Girls can be just as evil as males!   

Think of all the mothers that can to such horrible things to their babies and its been many years since I was in school, but I still remember a few nasty females that could have pulled this off.   Just sayin!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: April 07, 2012, 10:01:06 PM »

Or.......an under 18 year old......Even if they have a record, they are normally sealed.....and.....you can't eliminate girls either, remember all Sierra's tweet talk about disliking so-and-so.......Girls can be just as evil as males!   

Think of all the mothers that can to such horrible things to their babies and its been many years since I was in school, but I still remember a few nasty females that could have pulled this off.   Just sayin!

Michelle Le was killed by a jealous girl!
http://halfmoonbay.patch.com/articles/accused-michelle-le-killer-pleads-not-guilty-c03e7442
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: April 07, 2012, 10:02:34 PM »

Case archive for Sierra LaMar:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Sierra%20LaMar%20%20-CA-/

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: April 07, 2012, 10:08:22 PM »

Any scenario is possible...but I do think that it was most likely a male that saw an opportunity and took it! I do pray they find him before he does this to someone else. Sad
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: April 07, 2012, 10:11:49 PM »

Sierra's Website
http://findsierralamar.com/
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: April 08, 2012, 01:26:19 AM »

kristipartyof5, Rick is in the red jacket in the photos below

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#2

Marlene LaMar, left center, mother of missing teen Sierra LaMar, 15, of Morgan Hill, attends a candlelight vigil for her daughter at Washington High School in Fremont, Calif. on Friday, March 23, 2012. To her right is her boyfriend Rick Gardiner and his daughter Ashley Gardiner, 13, of Morgan Hill. Sierra, who has been missing since March 16, formerly attended Washington High School. (Jane Tyska/Staff)

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/03/the-stuff-of-nightmares-sets-in-for-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#9

Marlene LaMar, right center, mother of missing teen Sierra LaMar, 15, of Morgan Hill, attends a candlelight vigil for her daughter at Washington High School in Fremont, Calif. on Friday, March 23, 2012. To her right is her boyfriend Rick Gardiner of Morgan Hill. (Jane Tyska/Staff)
Thanks for this...He doesn't look familiar...I don't remember seeing him at the search center! I'm pretty good with faces...not names, but definitely faces!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: April 08, 2012, 01:27:47 AM »

I lightened this to see if I could tell what Rick was looking at.

Look how that lady is looking at him!  Wonder if she knows them?

Wow, that's kind of creepy how she's glaring at him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: April 08, 2012, 01:46:04 AM »

Thanks!   

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #719 on: April 08, 2012, 09:48:44 AM »

Listening to the scanner again. 

Officers at Coyote Lake.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.