March 18, 2024, 09:24:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517781 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: April 09, 2012, 10:13:12 AM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981249808

Sierra LaMar Remains Missing; Will Reward Inspire Leads?

April 08, 2012 08:10 PM EDT

by Chelsea Hoffman

Fifteen-year-old Sierra LaMar is still missing from the Morgan Hill, California region, and there have been very few updates in the past week regarding the girl's case. In one week, the missing cheerleader will be gone for a whole month, and it's highly unlikely that she ran away on her own free will. What happened to this young woman? Will she be found safe, or did something unspeakable happen to her?

The San Francisco 49ers are joining in on the search for Sierra LaMar, and a reward for $10,000 is being offered by the family for any information leading to the missing girl. 

::snipping2::

While these rewards offered by family members of missing people feel effective, it doesn't really seem like any amount of money works in some events. 

That's not saying $10,000 is a low amount; by no means is this a small amount of money. However, after nearly a month of this young woman's disappearance, it's highly unlikely that any criminal or persons aware of Sierra's whereabouts will be inspired by money.

It's highly likely that Sierra LaMar was abducted by someone fueled by sexual deviancy—as are many crimes of this nature. There have been no reports of ransom letters or anything of the sort. All that has been reportedly found are her clothes, neatly folded in her purse, her cellphone, and some used condoms and handcuffs that are currently being tested for DNA. It has been rumored that the bag containing Sierra's clothing also contained urine, but this has not been confirmed by investigators.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Eileen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: April 09, 2012, 11:21:33 AM »

BMW?  It looks like an old Dodge Dynasty to me.

Excellent kippy! Good catch! 

Here's the pic:

the front plate is blocked out,did the person who, took pic do that

its also blocked in the twitt img too
http://twitpic.com/972cea

the photo was taken from the web this is not an actual pic of the car they were looking for!
They are looking for one LIKE this one!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: April 09, 2012, 11:24:09 AM »

http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/2012/04/sierra-lamar-anatomy-of-search-day-13.html

Sierra LaMar: Anatomy of a Search Day 13

The search effort is in transition. KlaasKids is turning direct management over to community leaders and assuming a support and assistance role because we don’t have adequate staff to devote full time to the multiple cases that we are involved with. We brought Brad back this week because the response to the Sierra search has been so massive and the 49ers have been so openly supportive. We were concerned about an overwhelming response so Brad and his mapping team planned for as many as 1,000 volunteers.

Four of those searchers turned out to be 49er tight end Delanie Walker, quarterback Alex Smith and his wife Elizabeth, backup quarterback Scott Tolzien, and tackle Joe Staley who really is as large as a redwood tree. All of them were assigned to Michael Le’s search team.

When Michael’s team came back hours later I asked him how things went. He said that, “They were really awesome. And you know what? I wasn’t intimidated by them or anything,” Mike said, “but boy are they massive. It’s like they could snap me like a toothpick. They were extremely thorough and enthusiastic and they followed all their instructions. When I told them to hold the line, they held the line. When I asked them to dig into the brush they did. Even their wives and girlfriends dug deeply into the brush. They called me over when they found something relevant or suspicious. They did seem kind of anti-media though. Somehow, a couple of the media truck figured out where we were and started dogging us. It was a tough search, but I know that my team was thorough.”

Another team, searching a high probability area was looking in outbuildings when they found a barn full of a dozen malnourished and filthy pigs in dilapidated pens.  The team leader reported the find to Santa Clara Animal Control, only to be told that they would not be able to respond until Monday. It turns out that there are only three animal control officers assigned to the 1,500 square mile County. In the old HBO television show Deadwood they used to throw dead bodies into the pigpen to make them disappear.

These were but two of 53 teams consisting of 600 volunteers that were dispatched for today’s search. Every morning begins with such hope and ends with such frustration. Regardless of how many volunteer show up and how much terrain is covered, and as successful as this effort seems, at the end of the day Sierra LaMar is still missing.

Posted Yesterday by Klaas Act: The KlaasKids Foundation Blog

More pictures at the link

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: April 09, 2012, 11:39:16 AM »

http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/2012/04/sierra-lamar-anatomy-of-search.html

Sierra LaMar: Anatomy of a Search - Commonalities

Sierra 3/16/12
It was 56°F and raining outside when Sierra LaMar disappeared after leaving her home on Paquita Espana Ct. Morgan Hill, CA shortly after 7:00 a.m. She has not been seen since. Morgan Hill is approximately 60 miles from Fort Ord, CA where Christina Williams was kidnapped and murdered, and 13.6 miles from the location where Teresa was kidnapped and raped. Sierra LaMar is a petite fifteen-years-old with long black hair and big brown eyes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 09, 2012, 12:15:06 PM »

Statement analysis

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/04/statement-analysis-sierra-lamar-mother.html

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/04/analyst-kaaryn-gough-on-sierra-lamar.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: April 09, 2012, 12:55:35 PM »

A simple "Rick left the home prior to my 6:00 AM departure" would have sufficed.

Janet

++++

Rick Gardiner

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 6, 2012 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: OK. Got it. Back to Marlene LaMar. That morning, was there anyone else in the home other than you and Sierra?

LAMAR: No, no.

<snipped>

GRACE: To Marlene Lamar, this is Sierra`s mom. Now, you have a boyfriend. Does he live in the home?

MARLENE LAMAR, SIERRA LAMAR`S MOTHER (via telephone): Yes, and he`s been cleared as a suspect. And so I just want to focus on her search and, you know, continue the questioning. You know, I just want to say that. He`s been cleared as a suspected.

GRACE: I`m glad to know that. As a matter of fact, I already knew that and had not planned to ask you any questions regarding him as a suspect. But since you have now brought it up, Miss Lamar, you told me no one else was in the home that morning. Where was he?

LAMAR: He -- he left before me. That morning.

GRACE: So he was in the home that morning?

LAMAR: Yes. But he had left before me.

GRACE: OK. Because you earlier told me no one else was in the home but you and sierra.

LAMAR: Well, he left. I`m sorry. I`m still in shock by everything I heard on your show. But he left after me. So the sheriffs know all the information.

<snipped>

GRACE: Back to Marlene Lamar. Did the boyfriend leave the home before or after you?

LAMAR: He left before me. He left before me.

GRACE: And he was gone, what, to work?

LAMAR: Yes, so me and Sierra were alone in the house, because he did leave before me. And he`s not --

GRACE: OK, and he logged into work on time, correct?

LAMAR: He`s cleared. And I just think it`s wrong to talk about this when we need to talk about, you know, the real situation of where --

<snipped>

GRACE: OK, Miss Lamar, I`m sure that you just heard Marc Klaas state, as did I, that police look first at family, friends, acquaintances, neighbors, delivery people. And what viewers are trying to help find Sierra. So when they have questions of this nature. I`m sure that there are innocent answers.

LAMAR: Yes. I know that`s part of this.

GRACE: I`m concerned at you being so defensive about it. If he left that morning and went to work. Great. But by you continually throwing up roadblocks, that`s what is causing the problem.

LAMAR: No, I`m not. I want to find -- we both want to find my daughter.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

The inability of Sierra's mother to keep her story straight on the April 6th Nancy Grace show causes me to speculate that Rick Gardiner ... out of a misguided sense of love ... was involved in covering up a tragic happening following a confrontation Marlene had with her daughter prior to the dawning of March 16th.  In other words ... if Rick's actions were revealed ... actions that took place after Marlene left for work at 6:00 AM which established her alibi ... Marlene would go down.  IMO

Could it be that that Rick Gardiner has been advised by legal representation not to take a polygraph?  Could it be that Rick Gardiner is not longer "co-operating" with investigators?

Janet

++++++

THE POLYGRAPHS

Sheriff Smith

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: We are back and taking your calls in the search for 15-year- old Sierra Lamar. To Sheriff Laurie Smith, Santa Clara county sheriff.

Sheriff, explain to me what is the issue with the live-in boyfriend?

SMITH: We`ve talked with him. We`re continuing the investigation. Until Sierra`s home safely, we`re not eliminating anybody, and any new information that we get or any new suspicions we get, we will absolutely totally follow up.

<snipped>

GRACE: ... Sheriff, did he report to work on time that morning?

SMITH: We just can`t release information or evidence about the case. And we really can`t comment on that.

<snipped>

Sierra LaMar Search Moves to Waterways
updated 3/28/2012 11:16:31 PM ET

<snipped>

Simth also said that polygraph tests have been done on both Sierra's mother and father as well as other family members. She would not comment on the results, but investigators have said all along that Sierra has a good relationship with her parents

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46883032/ns/local_news-san_francisco_bay_area_ca/

Marc Klaas

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

To Marc Klaas, do you know where the boyfriend worked and did he report to work on time? It`s really very simple.

KLAAS: I don`t know where he works. I know what kind of work he does. But I also know that both Rick and Steve have taken and apparently passed polygraph exams. And I`ve met the man --

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #766 on: April 09, 2012, 12:56:10 PM »

After I just read these it confirmed my gut feeling when I heard the interview. my hubs also came in during the interview and asked what mom is hiding. Something does not pass the smell test here in my book.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: April 09, 2012, 01:04:02 PM »

I am still on the fence in my speculating as to whether Steve Lamar and Danielle Lamar have knowledge.  The following words of the "close-knit" family appear to be part of a script.  IMO

Janet

++++

1.  Mom

NANCY GRACE
Aired March 23, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: That morning, what, if anything, was she talking about? What was she saying? Or did you even get to talk to her in the rush to get to work?

LAMAR: It was just a routine day. She was going to -- you know, she was, you know, getting ready for school. But the previous evening, on Thursday evening, she was excited about doing an English paper for her classroom and doing the research on it. And so, you know, she was -- the last long conversation as far as academically, she was talking about that last night. I mean, not last night...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/23/ng.01.html

2. Sister

The stuff of nightmares sets in for family of missing Morgan Hill girl
03/21/2012 10:23:55 PM PDT

<snipped>

The night before Sierra disappeared, Danielle LaMar left Sacramento State for spring break and joined her father at his Fremont townhouse. On their way back from dinner, Sierra, a 5-foot-2-inch brunette, called. They put her on speakerphone.

"She was talking about how she wanted to get her hair done the next time she went to Fremont. She wanted to add some blond streaks," Danielle LaMar said. "She was very excited about one of her school assignments, telling me about her research paper. Bringing up her grades made her happy."

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

3. Dad

Sierra Lamar: Friends, Family Hold Vigil For Missing California Teen
March 24, 2012

<snipped>

Sierra's father, Steve LaMar, said he had no reason to believe Sierra was planning to run away.

He talked to her the day before she was reported missing, and she was "happy, talking to me about homework.

"She was asking me to make an appointment so she could dye her hair," Steve LaMar said. "She wouldn't miss that appointment — if you knew my daughter."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sierra-lamar-search-missing-california-teen-ramps/story?id=15992967

Tight-Knit Family

The stuff of nightmares sets in for family of missing Morgan Hill girl
03/21/2012 10:23:55 PM PDT

<snipped>

Making the case even more complicated is that her father, a computer engineer, is a registered sex offender. He pleaded no contest in 2009 to "lewd acts" with a minor younger than 14 after he fondled a friend of his older daughter's at a slumber party in 1999. ....

LaMar said when his daughter disappeared Friday, he immediately told police about his criminal background "in the interests of openness, truthfulness and cooperation."

Sierra's sister, Danielle LaMar, 21, said despite her father's conviction and her parents' divorce, the family of four remains tight-knit. "I've always been really close with my dad," she said.

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: April 09, 2012, 01:26:32 PM »

http://**/breaking-news/ci_20347755/family-sierra-lamar-announces-10-000-reward-49ers

Family of Sierra LaMar announces $10,000 reward; 49ers' Alex Smith participates in search

By Peter Delevett pdelevett@mercurynews.com
Posted:   04/09/2012 06:48:32 AM PDT
Updated:   04/09/2012 06:49:06 AM PDT

Sierra's father, Steve LaMar, said the family scraped together the reward money through fundraisers and donations to an account set up with Chase bank. "We're hoping it might give someone the motivation to come forward," he said. "We're desperate for anything that can bring her home to us."

The search effort is being aided by thousands of volunteers; by the families of other Bay Area youngsters who have been kidnapped and killed, including those of Polly Klaas and Xiana Fairchild; and by San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith. On Saturday, Smith and teammates Joe Staley, Delanie Walker and Scott Tolzien were among about 500 people combing southern Santa Clara County for signs of Sierra.

The football players were led by Michael Le, whose sister, Michelle, was killed last year, allegedly by a jealous former friend.

The NFL stars made it clear they did not welcome the media attention, but Sierra's sister, Danielle, was grateful for the celebrity support. "When those kinds of people get involved, it gives us a whole new audience," she said.

Edit to snip more of the article.  MB
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:43:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: April 09, 2012, 03:37:28 PM »

BMW?  It looks like an old Dodge Dynasty to me.

Excellent kippy! Good catch! 

Here's the pic:

the front plate is blocked out,did the person who, took pic do that

its also blocked in the twitt img too
http://twitpic.com/972cea

the photo was taken from the web this is not an actual pic of the car they were looking for!
They are looking for one LIKE this one!

Could it be a 1988'ish Chrysler New Yorker?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: April 09, 2012, 03:40:18 PM »

While I don't think that Sierra's mother nor her live in boyfriend had anything to do with Sierra's disappearance, I certainly think that those closest to her all need to be questioned and investigated.  Any one is suspect as we have all seen in these cases.
My feeling though is that she went with someone that she met online or a stranger who possibly had seen her walking and kidnapped her...

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: April 09, 2012, 03:44:14 PM »

Nevermind...New Yorker, Lebaron, Dynasty...they all look alike! My friends mom had a white New Yorker in high school...could have sworn that's what it was!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: April 09, 2012, 03:47:38 PM »

While I don't think that Sierra's mother nor her live in boyfriend had anything to do with Sierra's disappearance, I certainly think that those closest to her all need to be questioned and investigated.  Any one is suspect as we have all seen in these cases.
My feeling though is that she went with someone that she met online or a stranger who possibly had seen her walking and kidnapped her...

If it was someone online...they would have some leads from her computer! IMO...it was someone who saw her out there alone and new her routine...someone going to work or coming to work.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #773 on: April 09, 2012, 04:02:32 PM »

I'm thinking it's not the actual car, maybe just the same make and model of one they think could be suspect?

LOL! Well I figured that out.  I was just stating that the detectives gave her a pic from the web that MAY be the same as the possible car that took Sierra. Sorry if I came across differently. 

I'll go back to the rafters.   

You're fine!  No need to go to the rafters!  Stay down here with us, you might miss something up there!   

I've been surfing all over the place, so I'm sorry if I said anything that offended, I really haven't paid close attention to all the posts...and didn't mean anything by what I said.

tm: You are very kind, but I'm ok. Nobody offended me at all. I embarrassed myself by not explaining myself further in the prior post.   

Been surfing around today looking at other peoples thoughts about this. A poster on JQ made a post about because it rained that day. I thought it was a valid point IMO. :

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63675&page=32

wasalurker

Yeah only 0.03 on Sunday the 18th (when they were found) and they were found at around 1pm according to the reports. So did it rain before that - say between Saturday (no rain) and 1pm Sunday (only 0.03) or did it rain after they found the books/purse on Sunday?

If they were "wet" then they could have been placed there Friday (rainy according to Sheriff). If they were dry - then placed there possibly Saturday/early early Sunday)

If damp and it had "rained" before they found them at 1pm then possibly again Saturday/Sunday.

I want to know if everything was "wet"!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #774 on: April 09, 2012, 04:08:03 PM »

Also just a follow up to the post, if the purse and books were "thrown" from the car, they wouldn't have been wedged between the cactus and building. I think they were "placed" there. Most kids; I know I did when I was in school, also tuck papers in the pages, so they would have gone airborn.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: April 09, 2012, 04:20:23 PM »

Nevermind...New Yorker, Lebaron, Dynasty...they all look alike! My friends mom had a white New Yorker in high school...could have sworn that's what it was!

I believe you are correct.  It looks like a Chrysler emblem to me.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: April 09, 2012, 04:48:45 PM »

Tamikosmom, what is your theory on what happened to SL if Rick is the perp?  I mean how do you think the timeline went down as well as the clothes, purse, books and the fact she totally disappeared?  Everyone has to be looked at and every theory has to be put to the test (friend, stranger, planned, abducted, family, local)  IMO Marlena's words were simple mistakes, confusion and not necessarily deceitful.  I really believe that, but that is not saying Rick didn't have something to do with it either.  I'm just curious HOW he could have done it.  TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: April 09, 2012, 05:55:35 PM »

The car is a Dodge Dynasty and the photo is from Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dodge_Dynasty.jpg

I guess they are looking for a car like that.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 09, 2012, 05:57:19 PM »

Also just a follow up to the post, if the purse and books were "thrown" from the car, they wouldn't have been wedged between the cactus and building. I think they were "placed" there. Most kids; I know I did when I was in school, also tuck papers in the pages, so they would have gone airborn.

I agree sassifras, remember when Nancy Grace first reported about purse she used the term "secreted away" or from what I took of it intentionally hidden.  Another thing that stood out to me is that the building (if I mapped the right one) and the other buildings right across from it are the only real structures on that stretch of road until you get to what looks like a fairly well to do subdivision. 

(Note:  I think the Google maps are probably old, but my comments are based on what I can see on them.)

If you were on Santa Teresa and turned the other way on Laguna it sort of dead ends into what looks like a dirt road driveway to a house.  But there looks to be dirt roads all behind that one house in that area.

I can see why they would throw the phone out, not getting tracked.  But why were these items found so close?  Seems like they could have been thrown out a lot further away, or burned or disposed of in other ways without leaving a trace?

jmo

Being able to navigate a little better today with the Google map, I think this is the building across the street from where the purse/books were found.  If they were "hiding" the purse and books, imo they would have been easy to hide in there.  But maybe they wanted them to stay out in the weather hoping to destroy evidence?  But again...aren't there other ways that could have been done that would be more effective?

Santa Clara County Sheriff and Search and Rescue search the fields and abandoned buildings on Laguna Ave. in Morgan Hill, Calif. on Thursday, March 22, 2012. Nearly a week after SIerra LaMar, a 15-year-old Northern California girl disappeared on her way to school, family members and friends remained baffled about what happened to her. MAGS OUT; (San Jose Mercury News, Karen T. Borchers / AP)
Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Cops-Missing-N-Calif-teen-s-bag-found-on-road-3428138.php#ixzz1rZvDwvdi

Santa Clara County Sheriff and Search and Rescue search the fields and abandoned buildings on Laguna Ave. in Morgan Hill, Calif. on Thursday, March 22, 2012. Nearly a week after SIerra LaMar, a 15-year-old Northern California girl disappeared on her way to school, family members and friends remained baffled about what happened to her. MAGS OUT; (San Jose Mercury News, Karen T. Borchers / AP)
Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Cops-Missing-N-Calif-teen-s-bag-found-on-road-3428138.php#ixzz1rZvDwvdi

From the map, this looks to be right behind the building where (I think) the purse was found.

Google map shots of what I believe is the building where the purse/books were found.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12862.msg1517481#msg1517481

More shots from Google maps I took today:

http://g.co/maps/qyas9

From the intersection:

As close as I could get, kind of blurry.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 09, 2012, 05:57:25 PM »

Tamikosmom, what is your theory on what happened to SL if Rick is the perp?  I mean how do you think the timeline went down as well as the clothes, purse, books and the fact she totally disappeared?  Everyone has to be looked at and every theory has to be put to the test (friend, stranger, planned, abducted, family, local)  IMO Marlena's words were simple mistakes, confusion and not necessarily deceitful.  I really believe that, but that is not saying Rick didn't have something to do with it either.  I'm just curious HOW he could have done it.  TIA

kippy

My theory at this point in time is that there was no perp.  When Sierra's angry tweets of March 15th are consided ... could it be that Sierra tragically met her demise prior to the dawning of March 16th following a confrontation with her mother?  Could it be out of a misguide sense of love ... Rick participated in a cover up following Marlene's departure from the home at 6:00 AM ... a cover up which included an electronic manipulation that implied Sierra was alive and well at 6:29 AM and 7:11 AM ... a cover up which included the planting of the Juicy bag which Marlene neatly packed.

The disappearing of Sierra?  Has Marlene's vehicle been forensically tested?  Has Rick's vehicle been forensically tested?  Both had all day to do what had to be done.

It appears to me that on the NG show Marlene is protecting Rick for some reason.  I do not think she would be protecting Rick if he had harmed her daughter.  In other words ... could protecting Rick be protecting herself.

Somehow ... I believe that Rick is the smoking gun.  When he talks ... a plea deal will be involved but ... the truth will be revealed.

IMO

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.