March 19, 2024, 03:23:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517853 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: April 11, 2012, 09:49:24 PM »

That puts a knot in your throat.

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #861 on: April 11, 2012, 09:54:25 PM »

That puts a knot in your throat.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 11, 2012, 10:35:01 PM »

http://findsierralamar.com/get-to-know-sierra-lamar/

(cropped)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: April 11, 2012, 10:39:53 PM »

That post from Danielle is heartbreaking! Sad

Had a short search today...property owner did not want us tromping around on her hay fields...She stated that the area had previously been searched, which it had, and assured us that her husband and son have been searching the property daily. I had a chance to drive by the structure on Laguna where SL's bag was found...had an uneasy feeling driving down that road...most of the houses near Dougherty were beautiful but a few were really dilapidated and creepy. Not sure if I'll be able to go out again this weekend....but I'll help when I can!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: April 11, 2012, 10:44:31 PM »

Thanks for helping today and sharing, kristipartyof5!   

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: April 11, 2012, 11:54:03 PM »

Smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: April 12, 2012, 01:33:55 AM »

http://findsierralamar.com/family-blog/messages-to-sierra/

(cropped and framed)

Danielle’s Message To Her Sister, Sierra

Date: April 11, 2012
Author: ChildQuest
Tags: Danielle LaMar, Family, Find Sierra LaMar, Help Find Sierra,
Hope, Keeping Hope Alive, Love, Missing,
Sierra LaMar, Sierra LaMar Missing, Sisters

“Sierra, it has been a month too long and you are on my mind every second of the day. I miss being weird and goofy with you. I miss mimicking everything you do and laughing until we practically pee our pants. I miss hearing you call me sissy, just like you’ve been calling me since you were a baby. I miss making fun of mom and dad with you. I miss yelling at you for making a mess in the bathroom and borrowing my clothes. I miss teasing you about boys and confiding in you with my own problems even though your 6 years younger than me. I miss you blasting your rap music in my car and you making fun of me for listening to country. I miss saying our “phrases” that we would only say around each other and laughing at stupid stuff that isn’t funny to anyone but us. I miss hearing you rap to Nicki Minaj and Drake. I miss all your weird crazy laughs and your feisty personality. I miss everything about you. I know your strong and you will fight until we bring you home. I will never lose hope and will pray you make your way home safe until you do. I love you so much lil sister and can’t wait to see you again.”

-Danielle LaMar, Sister

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: April 12, 2012, 08:17:04 AM »

Yes thanks from me too.

The note from Danielle IS a heartbreaker!
I hope that her sis is found soon!
How very dare someone take someone else's child from them! This crime against children has to stop! Grrrrrr!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #868 on: April 12, 2012, 08:32:46 AM »

http://findsierralamar.com/family-blog/messages-to-sierra/

(cropped and framed)

Danielle’s Message To Her Sister, Sierra

Date: April 11, 2012
Author: ChildQuest
Tags: Danielle LaMar, Family, Find Sierra LaMar, Help Find Sierra,
Hope, Keeping Hope Alive, Love, Missing,
Sierra LaMar, Sierra LaMar Missing, Sisters

“Sierra, it has been a month too long and you are on my mind every second of the day. I miss being weird and goofy with you. I miss mimicking everything you do and laughing until we practically pee our pants. I miss hearing you call me sissy, just like you’ve been calling me since you were a baby. I miss making fun of mom and dad with you. I miss yelling at you for making a mess in the bathroom and borrowing my clothes. I miss teasing you about boys and confiding in you with my own problems even though your 6 years younger than me. I miss you blasting your rap music in my car and you making fun of me for listening to country. I miss saying our “phrases” that we would only say around each other and laughing at stupid stuff that isn’t funny to anyone but us. I miss hearing you rap to Nicki Minaj and Drake. I miss all your weird crazy laughs and your feisty personality. I miss everything about you. I know your strong and you will fight until we bring you home. I will never lose hope and will pray you make your way home safe until you do. I love you so much lil sister and can’t wait to see you again.”

-Danielle LaMar, Sister

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Beautiful!  T

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: April 12, 2012, 01:39:12 PM »

Yes thanks from me too.

How very dare someone take someone else's child from them! This crime against children has to stop! Grrrrrr!
You are all welcome...I'm sure if this happened close to your home you all would be helping anyway you could! Smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: April 12, 2012, 03:23:28 PM »

Yes thanks from me too.

You are all welcome...I'm sure if this happened close to your home you all would be helping anyway you could! Smile

Most definitely!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: April 12, 2012, 06:31:52 PM »

Hi bebecat

I see ya in the rafters.  Kinda quiet on the Sierra Lamar's thread today.

Have a nice weekend.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: April 12, 2012, 11:26:24 PM »

Thought this was interesting. Has anyone else read this? Does anyone know how this person is?

http://psychic-investigator-jacqui-oreilly.blogspot.com/2012/03/seria-lemar.html?m=1

::snipping2::
My reading on this case
Ok does the mother have a boyfriend rather than a husband I feel its some one connected to a father but not real father I see a huge field not cut but not massively over grown a rusted old shed and I can see spina,or spin farms if its spelt this way its a pretty empty open big plot of land, A bailey road and a county club/golf club this is where i feel she was take from in a car by her abductor I believe its a sexually motivated crime. I see her in silver creeks not sure what this is but some one in the area might understand it. I'm so sorry but i believe she was then murdered here and left with out really burring or trying to find her. The area I feel is Richmond avenue and I see lots of corrugated iron roofs so it could be a farm I also see 3 lakes  and caravan park or holiday park lots of caravans  park and Hope it helps x
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: April 13, 2012, 01:11:02 AM »

Thought this was interesting. Has anyone else read this? Does anyone know how this person is?

http://psychic-investigator-jacqui-oreilly.blogspot.com/2012/03/seria-lemar.html?m=1

My reading on this case
Ok does the mother have a boyfriend rather than a husband I feel its some one connected to a father but not real father I see a huge field not cut but not massively over grown a rusted old shed and I can see spina,or spin farms if its spelt this way its a pretty empty open big plot of land, A bailey road and a county club/golf club this is where i feel she was take from in a car by her abductor I believe its a sexually motivated crime. I see her in silver creeks not sure what this is but some one in the area might understand it. I'm so sorry but i believe she was then murdered here and left with out really burring or trying to find her. The area I feel is Richmond avenue and I see lots of corrugated iron roofs so it could be a farm I also see 3 lakes  and caravan park or holiday park lots of caravans  park and Hope it helps x
Kristi, I'm sorry I don't follow any of the psychic's but what are your thoughts if any of the areas she is describing?  Are they at all familiar to you, such as the Richmond Ave., or the 3 lakes?  I take it she must be talking about RV parks - Caravan parks? 

I realize a lot of what she is describing as far as fields and farms are spread throughout many miles there but you never know, I guess its kind of the toss of the coin when it comes to psychics?
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: April 13, 2012, 02:28:03 AM »

Kristi, I'm sorry I don't follow any of the psychic's but what are your thoughts if any of the areas she is describing?  Are they at all familiar to you, such as the Richmond Ave., or the 3 lakes?  I take it she must be talking about RV parks - Caravan parks? 

I realize a lot of what she is describing as far as fields and farms are spread throughout many miles there but you never know, I guess its kind of the toss of the coin when it comes to psychics?
[/quote]
I don't mean to be skeptical but all of the information posted could have been obtained by looking at google maps and reading 1 news article online...I'm not saying that I don't believe this person but you never know...the scenario is what I have felt from day 1.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: April 13, 2012, 02:29:28 AM »

I did it again...I erased to much! Razz
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: April 13, 2012, 09:14:25 AM »

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/divers-search-use-sonar-search-reservoir-sierra-la/nMYKR/

Posted: 9:06 p.m. Thursday, April 12, 2012

Divers use sonar to search reservoir for missing teen

SANTA CLARA Co., Calif. —

The search for missing teenager Sierra LaMar went underwater after sonar detected areas of concern earlier this week.

Thursday's underwater search of the Chesbro Reservoir was slow and methodical as divers from the Santa Clara Sheriff's Office were tethered to deputies on land by a rope because of the murky conditions.

Peter Robinson, a diver with the sheriff's department, described the search conditions as dark with about 2 feet of visibility.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: April 13, 2012, 12:20:15 PM »

Unless it has been learned by authorities that Rick Gardiner returned after he allegedly left the home prior to 6:00 AM ... unless there is an unreported witness ... my take is  that Sierre Lamar was last seen by her mother on the morning of March 16th to commute 40 miles to Fremont.  At that time Marlene claims there was an exchange of warm and fuzzies between her and her daughter.

The morning dynamics in our household were much different.  Rushing out the door ... I would be yelling back at my teenage kids ... "Get out of bed this minute!" "Consider yourselves warned ... if you miss that bus again ...!"  "Don't forget to lock-up!"  "No ... you may not wear those jeans you just bought with holes in the knees."  Maybe ... just maybe ... as an afterthought ... if I had not already shut the door behind me ... my last words would have been "Have a good day"

Janet

+++++++ 

Divers search underwater for California girl after sonar images detect suspicious objects
Published April 13, 2012

Authorities investigating the disappearance of a California girl searched underwater Thursday after sonar images taken earlier this week detected suspicious objects in a local reservoir.

Sierra LaMar, 15, was last seen early March 16 leaving her Morgan Hill home to walk to a school bus stop.

Divers from the Santa Clara Sheriff's Office began searching the Chesbro Reservoir Thursday after sonar pictures detected areas of concern, Fox affiliate KTVU-TV reported.

"Based on the size and shape and shadowing that we're seeing from the side scan sonar, we'd just like to go back and take a second look at them," Santa Clara County sheriff's Lt. Dan Rodriguez said. "They are larger than normal objects."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/13/divers-search-underwater-for-california-girl-after-sonar-images-detect/#content

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: April 13, 2012, 12:24:29 PM »

BBM,ive read may have been abducted,but not an,acquaintance abduction
wonder where the reporter heard that statement
-------------
Based on the size and shape and shadowing that we're seeing from the side scan sonar, we'd just like to go back and take a second look at them," Santa Clara County sheriff's Lt. Dan Rodriguez said. "They are larger than normal objects."
The search of local reservoirs, including Chesbro Reservoir and Uvas Reservoir, will continue on Friday, authorities said.
Investigators have said that they think LaMar, a sophomore at Sobrato High School, was likely the victim of an acquaintance abduction.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/13/divers-search-underwater-for-california-girl-after-sonar-images-detect/

there is a lot of park in that area,seems like a needle in the haystack
--------------
Gmaps are from to palm avenue morgan hill ca.
Chesbro-Reservoir
http://www.sccgov.org/sites/parks/Maps%20Here/Pages/Chesbro-Reservoir-County-Park.aspx
Gmap
http://g.co/maps/3a3v3
Uvas Reservoir
http://www.sccgov.org/sites/parks/Maps%20Here/Pages/Uvas-Reservoir.aspx
Gmap
http://g.co/maps/qzhwz
palm and both Reservoir
http://g.co/maps/kjdmv

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: April 13, 2012, 01:17:26 PM »

Unless it has been learned by authorities that Rick Gardiner returned after he allegedly left the home prior to 6:00 AM ... unless there is an unreported witness ... my take is  that Sierre Lamar was last seen by her mother on the morning of March 16th to commute 40 miles to Fremont.  At that time Marlene claims there was an exchange of warm and fuzzies between her and her daughter.

The morning dynamics in our household were much different.  Rushing out the door ... I would be yelling back at my teenage kids ... "Get out of bed this minute!" "Consider yourselves warned ... if you miss that bus again ...!"  "Don't forget to lock-up!"  "No ... you may not wear those jeans you just bought with holes in the knees."  Maybe ... just maybe ... as an afterthought ... if I had not already shut the door behind me ... my last words would have been "Have a good day"

Janet

There are days in our home where I'm yelling at my 12 yo son to hurry up...but most of the time he is ready before me...I always tell him I love him and wish him a good day! Sometimes he gives me a hug too! Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.