March 19, 2024, 02:37:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517832 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: April 17, 2012, 10:26:01 PM »

No Simple Answers to Simple Questions

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 6, 2012 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: Back to Marlene Lamar. Did the boyfriend leave the home before or after you?

LAMAR: He left before me. He left before me.

GRACE: And he was gone, what, to work?

LAMAR: Yes, so me and Sierra were alone in the house, because he did leave before me. And he`s not --

GRACE: OK, and he logged into work on time, correct?

LAMAR: He`s cleared. And I just think it`s wrong to talk about this when we need to talk about, you know, the real situation of where --

<snipped>

GRACE: OK, Miss Lamar, I`m sure that you just heard Marc Klaas state, as did I, that police look first at family, friends, acquaintances, neighbors, delivery people. And what viewers are trying to help find Sierra. So when they have questions of this nature. I`m sure that there are innocent answers.

LAMAR: Yes. I know that`s part of this.

GRACE: I`m concerned at you being so defensive about it. If he left that morning and went to work. Great. But by you continually throwing up roadblocks, that`s what is causing the problem.

LAMAR: No, I`m not. I want to find -- we both want to find my daughter.

GRACE: OK. Let`s ask the sheriff. Sheriff, did he report to work on time that morning?

SMITH: We just can`t release information or evidence about the case. And we really can`t comment on that.

<snipped>

GRACE: Henry K. Lee, do you know where he worked?

LEE: I do not

GRACE: To Marc Klaas, do you know where the boyfriend worked and did he report to work on time? It`s really very simple.

KLAAS: I don`t know where he works.  I know what kind of work he does. But I also know that both Rick and Steve have taken and apparently passed polygraph exams

GRACE: I`d like to just get simple answers to simple questions so we can then move on.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: April 17, 2012, 10:32:30 PM »

Hundreds show up for Sierra LaMar vigil Monday
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 8:25 pm
Updated: 1:23 pm, Tue Apr 17, 2012

As the sun set Monday night, a sea of pink balloons flooded the sky attached with hundreds of messages of hope, and prayer.

A vigil held Monday night marked the one-month anniversary of missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar’s disappearance where about 300 people showed up at Burnett Elementary School, which has become the headquarters of the "Sierra Search Center,” lead by the KlaasKids Foundation.

Many people who came to the vigil made up just a segment of the thousands who have volunteered to search for Sierra in the past month.

<snipped>

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/articles_from_morgan_hill/hundreds-show-up-for-sierra-lamar-vigil-monday/article_326bcb76-0a51-526d-9725-838bb67f5b81.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 17, 2012, 10:34:40 PM »

Sierra LaMar vigil
Pink balloons flooded the sky Monday night in Morgan Hill at a vigil held at Burnett Elementary School to mark the one month anniversary since Sierra LaMar went missing.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/crime_fire_courts/hundreds-show-up-for-sierra-lamar-vigil-monday/article_326bcb76-0a51-526d-9725-838bb67f5b81.html?mode=image&photo=0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: April 17, 2012, 10:36:44 PM »

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #924 on: April 18, 2012, 12:55:24 AM »

http://findsierralamar.com/family-blog/messages-to-sierra/

(cropped and framed)

Danielle’s Message To Her Sister, Sierra

Date: April 11, 2012
Author: ChildQuest
Tags: Danielle LaMar, Family, Find Sierra LaMar, Help Find Sierra, Hope, Keeping Hope Alive, Love, Missing, Sierra LaMar, Sierra LaMar Missing, Sisters

“Sierra, it has been a month too long and you are on my mind every second of the day. I miss being weird and goofy with you. I miss mimicking everything you do and laughing until we practically pee our pants. I miss hearing you call me sissy, just like you’ve been calling me since you were a baby. I miss making fun of mom and dad with you. I miss yelling at you for making a mess in the bathroom and borrowing my clothes. I miss teasing you about boys and confiding in you with my own problems even though your 6 years younger than me. I miss you blasting your rap music in my car and you making fun of me for listening to country. I miss saying our “phrases” that we would only say around each other and laughing at stupid stuff that isn’t funny to anyone but us. I miss hearing you rap to Nicki Minaj and Drake. I miss all your weird crazy laughs and your feisty personality. I miss everything about you. I know your strong and you will fight until we bring you home. I will never lose hope and will pray you make your way home safe until you do. I love you so much lil sister and can’t wait to see you again.”

-Danielle LaMar, Sister

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 18, 2012, 10:27:28 AM »

Volunteers, Authorities Conducting Searches For Sierra Lamar Wednesday
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:18:24 -0800

MORGAN HILL (KRON) -- Volunteers, led by the KlaasKids Foundation, will be out conducting searches for missing teenager Sierra Lamar Wednesday just as sheriff's investigators  hope to wrap up their search of several ground water percolation ponds a few miles from the home where the teen was last seen more than a month ago.

Volunteers will once again gather at Burnett Elementary School in Morgan Hill to conduct another search for the teen. Wednesday's volunteer search comes after investigators, identified several items of interest in reservoirs Tuesday but further investigation from divers shows the anomalies were just rock piles or shadows unrelated to the search for Sierra.

<snipped>

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3856

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: April 18, 2012, 10:52:34 AM »

MIXED MESSAGES

It would be more professional if spokesperson Sgt. Jose Cardoza would spit it out or ... say nothing.

IMO

Janet

+++++

April 18, 2012

Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:18:24 -0800

<snipped>

The 15-year old girl was last seen in March when she was supposed to walk to catch a school bus not far from her Morgan Hill home.  Investigators recovered her purse and cell phone which are among the items of evidence for which the crime lab has expedited the examination.

Detectives say some of those results are promising but remain vague about exactly where the evidence may lead.

"We're not specifying which specific results came back that pertain to which items," Santa Clara County Sheriff's department spokesman Jose Cardoza says.  "It has led to some further information, some further leads that they'll do some follow-up on.  So it may result in a person of interest in the case and it may not.  We just don't at this time.  The detectives today still need to do some follow up in regards to the evidence to see where it goes from there."

"There was no direct hit," Cardoza tells KRON 4's Rob Fladeboe.  "Whatever they got back is from confirmed reports but they don't point 100% to a person of interest or to a suspect which would be more concrete.  It is a possibility that based on the steps they will take that may lead them to that."

<snipped>

April 17, 2012

Police to expand search of local reservoirs in hunt for 15-year-old Sierra LaMar
April 17, 2012

Authorities also said Monday that test results from a crime lab have yielded new leads in the case, but they declined to reveal the nature of the clues, Fox affiliate KTVU-TV reported.

The girl's cellphone was recovered shortly after her disappearance about three-quarters of a mile from her home after police tracked its electronic ping. Her Juicy brand bag also was discovered a couple of miles from her home, with a pair of her pants and shirt found neatly folded inside it.

Cardoza told the station that the new leads relate to "one of those items," but he did not elaborate.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/17/police-to-expand-search-local-reservoirs-in-hunt-for-15-year-old-sierra-lamar/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: April 18, 2012, 10:56:23 AM »

(Continued)

March 22, 2012

Sierra LaMar's Purse, Clothing Found
Thursday, Mar 22, 2012

<snipped>

Cardoza said a pair of pants, a shirt, a bra and a pair of underwear were neatly folded inside a Juicy brand purse. It was not clear if they were the clothes Sierra put on the morning she was last seen or if they were something she brought along with her. He said they contained no forensic evidence that pointed to a crime or a person of interest in the case. They said they did not release the information earlier because they were waiting on forensic evidence analysis.

Cardoza would not confirm reports that the purse or clothing had urine on it."The specific details on the condition of the clothing - whether they were wet or had urine on them - we are holding that specific detail as confidential," Cardoza said

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 18, 2012, 02:13:35 PM »

(Continued)

April 18, 2012

Police mum on new leads in Sierra LaMar case
Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MORGAN HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- It is the second week of intense underwater searching in the case of missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar. While the dive team hasn't discovered any new evidence, the crime lab is producing something that detectives can work with.

The sheriff's office says Tuesday's dive missions are not related to new leads in the case, but there is relevant new information coming from the crime lab. Preliminary test results are back on evidence in the case.

"Although they're not specifying which evidence items led to these new leads, they are saying that they are positive, they are fruitful and that it has led to some additional leads for them to follow up on," Sgt. Jose Cardoza with the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said.

<snipped>

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8624669

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: April 18, 2012, 04:26:47 PM »

Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:36:12 -0800

MORGAN HILL (KRON) -- Volunteers, led by the KlaasKids Foundation, are out conducting searches for missing teenager Sierra Lamar Wednesday just as sheriff's investigators  hope to wrap up their search of several ground water percolation ponds a few miles from the home where the teen was last seen more than a month ago.

Volunteers have once again gathered at Burnett Elementary School in Morgan Hill to conduct another search for the teen. The focus of the volunteer search will be on land while sheriff's investigators are set to concentrate their searches to waterways.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: April 18, 2012, 09:26:50 PM »

Sheriff's Department Say Tweet Sent from Sierra LaMar a Hoax
Posted: Apr 18, 2012 5:01 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 18, 2012 5:01 PM PDT

MORGAN HILL, Calif. -- Friends, family and viewers were shocked to see a tweet supposedly sent out by Sierra LaMar come across the Twitter feeds, Wednesday afternoon.

The tweet, which was sent out under Sierra's Twitter profile, said "By the way, we do punch b******."

The tweet was sent at 3:41 p.m.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department is telling Central Coast News that they investigated it and are calling the tweet a hoax.

"It's come up before.  There's been people hacked on her account but it's not her." Santa Clara County Sheriff Spokesperson Jose Cardoza told Central Coast News.

<snipped>

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17541110/sheriffs-department-say-tweet-sent-from-sierra-lamar-a-hoax

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: April 18, 2012, 09:40:17 PM »

Could it be that there is an attempt to direct the focus of the investigation away from the truth ... the truth that Sierra is deceased?

Who is the hacker?  Will this be the smoking gun?   

Janet

+++++

Sheriff's Department Say Tweet Sent from Sierra LaMar a Hoax
Posted: Apr 18, 2012 5:01 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 18, 2012 5:01 PM PDT

<snipped>

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department is telling Central Coast News that they investigated it and are calling the tweet a hoax.

"It's come up before.  There's been people hacked on her account but it's not her." Santa Clara County Sheriff Spokesperson Jose Cardoza told Central Coast News.

Cardoza also says they have experts monitoring LaMar's social media tools 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Cardoza says the hackers are being questioned but at this time, they are not sure of a motive behind sending the false tweets.

<snipped>

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17541110/sheriffs-department-say-tweet-sent-from-sierra-lamar-a-hoax

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: April 18, 2012, 10:26:43 PM »

When the headline of the article is considered ... I believe that Wednesday, April 18th should be Thursday, April 19th.

Janet

+++++

Thursday Dinner Raising Money for Sierra LaMar Search
3:13 pm

The LaMar family is asking the public to join them for a fundraiser dinner at Ricatoni's in Morgan Hill on Wednesday, April 18, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.

Ricatoni's will donate 15 percent of the day's total sales to search efforts for Sierra LaMar, 15, who has been missing for over a month.

<snipped>

http://milpitas.patch.com/articles/thursday-dinner-is-fundraiser-for-sierra-lamar-search

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 18, 2012, 10:35:29 PM »

I am somewhat skeptical in regards to media reports that quote "sources".

Janet

++++

Posted: 1:31 p.m. Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Sierra’s Mom: ‘We miss the rap music’

<snipped>

Sources have also told KTVU that DNA found on one of the items linked to Sierra that have been recovered by investigators.

<snipped>

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/sierras-mom-we-miss-rap-music/nMcWB/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: April 18, 2012, 10:44:09 PM »

Originally Posted by wasalurker 

Emmily ‏ @Emmaleeyy
Sierra Lamar has been missing for over a month and she just tweeted 5 mins ago. #whatthehell #sierralamar http://pic.twitter.com/KmikP5yI

Posted on Justice Quest

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: April 18, 2012, 10:53:02 PM »

Volunteer numbers dwindling in search for Sierra LaMar
Updated at 07:16 PM today

MORGAN HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- Despite some new leads, the number of volunteers searching for missing teen Sierra LaMar has been dwindling. The sheriff's dive team returned Wednesday to search some ponds just south of the Coyote Creek Golf Course in Morgan Hill. Organizers at the search center are using new tactics to recruit more volunteers to help.

Search organizers say the media and social media have been instrumental in raising awareness about Sierra's case. While the family is following developments, people behind the scenes at the search center are recruiting volunteers in Spanish.

<snipped>

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8627100

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 18, 2012, 10:57:35 PM »

I love that photo of Sierra 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: April 18, 2012, 11:26:50 PM »

o/t

Klaas/Mods

Ducky and I don't want to be dressed for Easter until Christmas.  Please help.  Thanks.

FYI

Los Angeles 1   Canucks 0  (1st Period)

Janet
8:20 PM PT

_____

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: April 19, 2012, 10:57:06 AM »

the hinky meter is also covering this case...this is the most recent written by val

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/04/19/sierra-lamar-case-boyfriend-not-cleared-mom-continues-to-act-odd/#more-9968

also, Janet, there are a lot of people on that board that share your concern over the mom and boyfriend so you might be interested in reading thorugh the article and comment section.  if you hit the "click to join discussion" button at the bottom, the bottom of the article, the comments will come up
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: April 19, 2012, 11:11:59 AM »

the hinky meter is also covering this case...this is the most recent written by val

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/04/19/sierra-lamar-case-boyfriend-not-cleared-mom-continues-to-act-odd/#more-9968

also, Janet, there are a lot of people on that board that share your concern over the mom and boyfriend so you might be interested in reading thorugh the article and comment section.  if you hit the "click to join discussion" button at the bottom, the bottom of the article, the comments will come up

It sure does make a lot of sense.  I would like to go back and see how she responded to media when Sierra's dad was announced to be a RSO...did she stumble the same way?  Did she redirect the conversation in the same manner?  Or did she take it head on to remove any doubts from the minds of society unlike what she has done with her boyfriend.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.