March 19, 2024, 04:11:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517859 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: April 19, 2012, 11:25:43 AM »

the hinky meter is also covering this case...this is the most recent written by val

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/04/19/sierra-lamar-case-boyfriend-not-cleared-mom-continues-to-act-odd/#more-9968

also, Janet, there are a lot of people on that board that share your concern over the mom and boyfriend so you might be interested in reading thorugh the article and comment section.  if you hit the "click to join discussion" button at the bottom, the bottom of the article, the comments will come up

It sure does make a lot of sense.  I would like to go back and see how she responded to media when Sierra's dad was announced to be a RSO...did she stumble the same way?  Did she redirect the conversation in the same manner?  Or did she take it head on to remove any doubts from the minds of society unlike what she has done with her boyfriend.

NANCY GRACE
Aired March 23, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: ... Ms. LaMar, everyone is focusing in on your boyfriend and the ex- husband. So let`s just clear all that up right now. The ex-husband lives in Fremont. It`s what, about 45 miles away. And he has been completely cooperative with police, correct?

LAMAR: That is totally correct. And I don`t want to stick too much on that subject. I really want to stick with searching for my daughter, you know, because that`s where the urgency is.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/23/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: April 19, 2012, 11:28:29 AM »

the hinky meter is also covering this case...this is the most recent written by val

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/04/19/sierra-lamar-case-boyfriend-not-cleared-mom-continues-to-act-odd/#more-9968

also, Janet, there are a lot of people on that board that share your concern over the mom and boyfriend so you might be interested in reading thorugh the article and comment section.  if you hit the "click to join discussion" button at the bottom, the bottom of the article, the comments will come up

Thanks sunshine.

I will make myself a pot of tea and ... if I don't have to join ... I will begin reading.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 19, 2012, 11:36:25 AM »

Thanks sunshine.

I will make myself a pot of tea and ... if I don't have to join ... I will begin reading.

Janet

you don't have to join to read. i'm not a member but i read.  i thought of you when i was reading and honestly, i'm starting to think that the mom and step dad know a lot more than they are saying.  i just can't get past the fact that the dogs lost her scent at the end of the driveway.  i think she was killed the night before and the tweet/text message from the morning was staged.

either way, i think it's clear she never made it past her driveway based on canine scents
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 19, 2012, 12:05:11 PM »

Thanks sunshine.

Janet

you don't have to join to read. i'm not a member but i read.  i thought of you when i was reading and honestly, i'm starting to think that the mom and step dad know a lot more than they are saying.  i just can't get past the fact that the dogs lost her scent at the end of the driveway.  i think she was killed the night before and the tweet/text message from the morning was staged.

either way, i think it's clear she never made it past her driveway based on canine scents

Sheriff Smith indicates that Sierra never reached the end of the driveway.

My theory implies that Sierra met her demise prior to the dawning of 6:00 AM on the morning of March 16th.  In other words ... Sierra did not leave her home alive.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 6, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: It`s my understanding that dogs picked up her scent to the bottom of the driveway, is that correct, Sheriff Smith?

SMITH: They did pick up her scent going out of her house. I`m not sure how far the scent had gone. And there`d been a lot of rain and wind that day.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

_____

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: April 19, 2012, 12:19:40 PM »

i agree. i think she was removed from the home deceased the night prior to being reported missing.  i feel like the tweets, pictures, clothes are all smoke and mirrors
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: April 19, 2012, 02:18:42 PM »

i agree. i think she was removed from the home deceased the night prior to being reported missing.  i feel like the tweets, pictures, clothes are all smoke and mirrors

Could it be that a deceased Sierra was placed in Marlene's vehicle and ... Steve entered the scenario when Marlene allegedly left the home at 6:00 AM on the morning of March 16th for the 40 mile communte to Fremont.

When Sierra's angry tweets of March 15th are considered ... could it be that out of a misguided sense of love ... both Steve and Rick became participants in a cover up when Sierra met her demise following an out-of-control controntation with Marlene ... a cover up that involved an electronic staging (tweet/text) ... a planting of evidence (Juicy bag/cell phone) and ... the disappearing of Sierra.

It would not make sense that Marlene and Steve were not going up one side of the elusive Rick and down the other IF they thought for one minute that he harmed Sierra.

Could it be that that the reason Marlene is relunctant to discuss Steve and the elusive Rick in afforded NG interviews is that both have the ability to bring her down if suspicion is cast on them?

Nevertheless ... I do believe that a plea deal implies that the elusive Rick may be the smoking gun that allows justice to prevail for Sierra.  IMO

Janet

++++++

The stuff of nightmares sets in for family of missing Morgan Hill girl
Posted:   03/21/2012 12:22:29 PM PDT
Updated:   03/21/2012 10:23:55 PM PDT

<snipped>

Sierra's sister, Danielle LaMar, 21, said despite her father's conviction and her parents' divorce, the family of four remains tight-knit. "I've always been really close with my dad," she said.

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: April 19, 2012, 02:41:28 PM »

Sierra Lamar - Tweets

15 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
WHY AM I EXCITED ABOUTT THIS ESSAY

15 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
f*** this man i just wanna dye my hair already

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

SCRIPT OR COINCIDENCE?

Marlene Lamar

NANCY GRACE
Aired March 23, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: That morning, what, if anything, was she talking about? What was she saying? Or did you even get to talk to her in the rush to get to work?

LAMAR: It was just a routine day. She was going to -- you know, she was, you know, getting ready for school. But the previous evening, on Thursday evening, she was excited about doing an English paper for her classroom and doing the research on it. And so, you know, she was -- the last long conversation as far as academically, she was talking about that last night. I mean, not last night...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/23/ng.01.html

Danielle Lamar

03/21/2012 10:23:55 PM PDT

<snipped>

The night before Sierra disappeared, Danielle LaMar left Sacramento State for spring break and joined her father at his Fremont townhouse. On their way back from dinner, Sierra, a 5-foot-2-inch brunette, called. They put her on speakerphone.

"She was talking about how she wanted to get her hair done the next time she went to Fremont. She wanted to add some blond streaks," Danielle LaMar said. "She was very excited about one of her school assignments, telling me about her research paper. Bringing up her grades made her happy."

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

Steve Lamar

Sierra Lamar: Friends, Family Hold Vigil For Missing California Teen
March 24, 2012

<snipped>

Sierra's father, Steve LaMar, said he had no reason to believe Sierra was planning to run away.

He talked to her the day before she was reported missing, and she was "happy, talking to me about homework.

"She was asking me to make an appointment so she could dye her hair," Steve LaMar said. "She wouldn't miss that appointment — if you knew my daughter."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sierra-lamar-search-missing-california-teen-ramps/story?id=15992967

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: April 19, 2012, 03:29:50 PM »

The tweet posted yesterday by someone using Sierra's Twitter password revealed words taken from a rap by artists Jasper and Taco.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981272360

Was the tweet an attempt to suggest that Sierra was alive and well.

Janet

+++++

Posted Article - April 18th - 1:31 PM

Posted: 1:31 p.m. Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Sierra’s Mom: ‘We miss the rap music’

MORGAN HILL, Calif. —
It’s all the little things, even those minor annoyances, that Sierra LaMar’s mother says she misses as search for her daughter continued into its sixth week.

<snipped>

“As time goes on and those familiar sounds that you are used to hearing all the time and I never thought I’d be saying this but we miss the rap music,” she said. “We really miss her.

<snipped>

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/sierras-mom-we-miss-rap-music/nMcWB/

Tweet - April 18th - 3:44 PM

Emmily ‏ @Emmaleeyy
Sierra Lamar has been missing for over a month and she just tweeted 5 mins ago. #whatthehell #sierralamar http://pic.twitter.com/KmikP5yI

Posted on Justice Quest

A Hoax

Sheriff's Department Say Tweet Sent from Sierra LaMar a Hoax
Posted: Apr 18, 2012 5:01 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 18, 2012 5:01 PM PDT

MORGAN HILL, Calif. -- Friends, family and viewers were shocked to see a tweet supposedly sent out by Sierra LaMar come across the Twitter feeds, Wednesday afternoon.

The tweet, which was sent out under Sierra's Twitter profile, said "By the way, we do punch b******."

The tweet was sent at 3:41 p.m.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department is telling Central Coast News that they investigated it and are calling the tweet a hoax

<snipped>

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17541110/sheriffs-department-say-tweet-sent-from-sierra-lamar-a-hoax

_____

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: April 19, 2012, 03:51:22 PM »

statement analysis of marlene's interview with nancy grace.. kind of interesting:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/04/marlene-lamar-indicates-sierra-is.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: April 19, 2012, 04:53:05 PM »

Who are the hackers and ... what could be the motivation?  Could it be a desperate attempt to divert the focus from a deceased Sierra ...a desperate attempt to divert the veil of suspicion regarding the involvement of a loved one.

Janet

++++++

The Motive?

Sheriff's Department Say Tweet Sent from Sierra LaMar a Hoax
Posted: Apr 18, 2012 5:01 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 18, 2012 5:01 PM PDT

MORGAN HILL, Calif. -- Friends, family and viewers were shocked to see a tweet supposedly sent out by Sierra LaMar come across the Twitter feeds, Wednesday afternoon.

The tweet, which was sent out under Sierra's Twitter profile, said "By the way, we do punch b******."

The tweet was sent at 3:41 p.m.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department is telling Central Coast News that they investigated it and are calling the tweet a hoax

<snipped>

Cardoza says the hackers are being questioned but at this time, they are not sure of a motive behind sending the false tweets.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17541110/sheriffs-department-say-tweet-sent-from-sierra-lamar-a-hoax

A Computer Engineer

03/21/2012 12:22:29 PM PDT

<snipped>

Making the case even more complicated is that her father, a computer engineer, is a registered sex offender. He pleaded no contest in 2009 to "lewd acts" with a minor younger than 14 after he fondled a friend of his older daughter's at a slumber party in 1999.

But police say Steve LaMar, who is divorced from Sierra's mother and lives in Fremont, is not a suspect and has been fully cooperative with the investigation.

"I understand the stigma associated with this in my background, and I assure everyone it is not connected in any way to my daughter's disappearance," LaMar said in a statement Wednesday. "I ask that you please not shift the focus away from the investigation and from finding Sierra."

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: April 19, 2012, 05:48:03 PM »

statement analysis of marlene's interview with nancy grace.. kind of interesting:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/04/marlene-lamar-indicates-sierra-is.html

Thanks sunshine.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #951 on: April 19, 2012, 06:44:54 PM »

http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/2012/04/sierra-lamar-anatomy-of-search-day-17.html

Sierra LaMar: Anatomy of a Search Day 17

Most days I lie awake in the wee hours of the morning trying to figure out what happened to Sierra. Was someone familiar with her patterns lying in wait, knowing that she was isolated and vulnerable at 7:15 a.m.? Or, was it a family friend with evil intentions who just happened to be there on the cold, wet and windy morning who offered to drive her to school? If so, is that individual spending time at the search center, and have I shook his hand…repeatedly? It wouldn’t be the first time. In Polly’s case, and this was verified when we did a records check, the killer’s brother in law was lurking around our search center one day. Are any of the volunteers acting out of character? I really have no way of knowing since I have only known them for a couple of weeks. Was it a schoolmate, jealous that the popular new girl was commanding attention meant for her, or perhaps a boy with his own adolescent motivations? I really should try to get some sleep, because without more information we will never know the elusive answer to this very troubling riddle.

Today the search was managed and organized by the community. I was the only member of KlaasKids who was able to make the drive to Morgan Hill to help out. It was cold and wet, not unlike the day Sierra stepped out of her home four weeks ago and vanished in the mist. Only that’s not what really happened.

::snipping2::

The temporary debate regarding volunteer burnout was for naught. All in all, 182 searchers were sent out on 15 search parties today. Searches for missing persons, particularly children, are driven much more by a sense of urgency than a probability of volunteer responses. During my first conversation with Sierra’s family I tried to explain that it would take some time to organize those first searches. They were incredulous that we weren’t able to send search parties immediately. That was a difficult conversation for me because I understood exactly what Steve, Marlene and Danielle were feeling: there is no more time to lose. Well, nothing has changed. We are just farther down the road without any idea where Sierra is.

My experience is that the numbers of volunteers will dwindle over time. That is going to happen regardless of whether searches are scheduled once a week or every day of the week. However, that is a gradual process that has not yet begun. There is still a sense of urgency in the community and I think that we should continue to take advantage of opportunity.

It is a matter of relativity. In almost every other case that I have worked, and I am sure that the KlaasKids team will back me up on this, 500+ volunteers turning out to search is unprecedented. However, in Sierra’s case it is status quo. It has happened in virtually every search that has been conducted thus far. Should this week or next week’s numbers dwindle to 200 or even 100 volunteers, we still a significant number of people to cover significant real estate. After all, as much as we are trying to find Sierra we are also eliminating areas where she is not.

Posted 1 week ago by Klaas Act: The KlaasKids Foundation Blog

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: April 19, 2012, 07:00:53 PM »

Missing teen Sierra LaMar’s Twitter account is hacked
April 19, 2012 |  1:49 pm

Authorities in Santa Clara County say someone fraudulently posted a tweet this week on missing teen Sierra LaMar’s Twitter account.

Sheriff's spokesman Jose Cardoza said the department planned to prosecute the person who posted the fraudulent tweet Wednesday if the crime occurred in California.

Impersonating someone without their consent on social media is a misdemeanor, he said Thursday.

Police believe the 15-year-old was abducted outside her Morgan Hill home the morning of March 16 as she was going to school. Authorities have received more than 1,400 tips and logged about 8,900 personnel hours on the case, Cardoza told The Times.

In the case of the phony tweet, he said, “it takes away from resources is the bottom line,” adding that investigators “have resources” to track down the origin of the tweet.   

He said similar incidents have occurred at least once before, and LaMar’s

<snipped>

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/04/sierra-lamars-twitter-is-hacked-as-search-for-teen-continutes-.html\

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #953 on: April 19, 2012, 07:23:51 PM »

I was looking at some of Sierra's friends tweets last night when they were talking about the tweet made on Sierra's account.  More than one was posting that is was an accident.  Wonder if LE has talked to her friends about it?

http://twitter.com/#!/clairenormoyle/status/192771052475129856

Claire Normoyle
‏ @clairenormoyle
 Follow

EVERYONE, one of sierras friends tweeted on sierras account on accident. i already talked to them. so its not her.

7:26 PM - 18 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/brenanaaaa/status/192753067274416128

23h steven yee ‏ @postnet92    · Details
@brenanaaaa did u see it sierra tweeted

breannagodlesky
‏ @brenanaaaa
 Follow
@postnet92 it was someone else on accident
6:14 PM - 18 Apr 12 via Twitter for Android · Embed this Tweet
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

@brenanaaaa damn

I saved this last night, it is supposedly the tweet that was made on Sierra's account.  It is lyrics to a song from what I read later.

http://twitter.com/#!/NecolusWhyte/status/192756144723337217

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: April 19, 2012, 08:41:07 PM »

Christina Williams Foundation raising money for Sierra Lamar
UPDATED 5:28 PM PDT Apr 19, 2012

MORGAN HILL, Calif. - A Seaside family whose daughter was kidnapped and murdered in a case that shocked the nation is raising money for the Sierra Lamar search effort.

The Christina Williams Foundation is organizing a fundraiser at a Marina gym, Fitness Zone West, that will offer free aerobic classes on Monday to anyone who makes a donation.

"This is something that hits home for our community. We want to do everything that we can to bring her safely home." Travis Stenseth of Fitness Zone said.

<snipped>

Christina Williams, 13, of Seaside, was walking her dog at 7:30 p.m. when she was abducted on June 12, 1998.

Her dog returned home an hour later trailing his leash. It took seven months for search crews and the FBI to find the Fitch Middle School student's body dumped at the former Fort Ord Army Base.
No one has ever been arrested or convicted in Christina's slaying

<snipped>

http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-california/monterey/Christina-Williams-Foundation-raising-money-for-Sierra-Lamar/-/5738820/11219516/-/fib1u5/-/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: April 19, 2012, 09:24:23 PM »

THE REWARD FUND

Marlene's words to the media as well as on the NG referring to her daughter in the past tense imply that she either knows or she suspects that her daughter is deceased.  Why was the $10,000 reward only offered by Sierra's parents for her "safe return"?  Was there an underlying reason why the reward cannot be redeemed by anybody who comes forward with the confirmed truth; no matter what that truth may be?

Janet

++++++

Items found include a San Jose Sharks jersey, photo of LaMar taken the morning of her disappearance
Saturday, Mar 24, 2012

<snipped>

Sierra's mother, Marlene LaMar, pleaded for help, but she didn't seem to realize she referred to her daughter in the past tense.

"I'm hoping that you know, you think of her as your own child. You know, she's, she was such a lovable young lady," LaMar said.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Roadblock-Set-in-Sierra-Lamar-Search-143968486.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 6, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Was anyone texting her or e-mailing her that had a crush on her?

LAMAR: Well, that I don`t know. But Sierra was attractive and she was approachable and she was friendly to everybody. So that wouldn`t surprise me.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

Sierra LaMar’s Family Announces Reward For Her Safe Return
April 7, 2012 12:44 PM

MORGAN HILL (KCBS)— The family of missing Morgan Hill teenager Sierra LaMar announced on Saturday a $10,000 reward for the first person with information leading to her safe return.

The money comes as the search for the 15-year-old enters its fourth week. Search teams from KlaasKids Foundation once again headed out from the Sierra LaMar search headquarters at Burnett Elementary.

Sierra’s father Steve LaMar read from a carefully worded flyer to make the morning announcement.

Marc Klaas, whose foundation is leading the search effort and whose daughter Polly was kidnapped and killed in 1993 said Sierra’s family struggled with the wording of the announcement.

Part of their dilemma was whether or not information leading to a person who caused Sierra harm should be included.

“They felt that at this point in time with their hopes still very high, that the only way they wanted to put this reward out was with her safe return,” Klaas said.

<snipped>

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/04/07/sierra-lamars-family-announces-reward-for-her-safe-return/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 19, 2012, 09:57:57 PM »

Volunteers, Authorities Conducting Searches For Sierra Lamar Wednesday 
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:36:12 -0800

MORGAN HILL (KRON) -- Volunteers, led by the KlaasKids Foundation, are out conducting searches for missing teenager Sierra Lamar Wednesday just as sheriff's investigators  hope to wrap up their search of several ground water percolation ponds a few miles from the home where the teen was last seen more than a month ago.

Volunteers have once again gathered at Burnett Elementary School in Morgan Hill to conduct another search for the teen. The focus of the volunteer search will be on land while sheriff's investigators are set to concentrate their searches to waterways.

<snipped>

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3856

Logic dictates that Steve and Marlene realize that the massive water and land searches are not about finding a live Sierra.  Why does the reward stipulate the "safe return" of Sierra?  What is the motivation for someone who has knowledge ... who has involvement ... to step forward with the confirmed truth regarding the happenings encompass the demise of Sierra?

It just doesn't make sense or ... does it?

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: April 20, 2012, 09:28:58 AM »

I was looking at some of Sierra's friends tweets last night when they were talking about the tweet made on Sierra's account.  More than one was posting that is was an accident.  Wonder if LE has talked to her friends about it?

http://twitter.com/#!/clairenormoyle/status/192771052475129856

Claire Normoyle
‏ @clairenormoyle
 Follow

EVERYONE, one of sierras friends tweeted on sierras account on accident. i already talked to them. so its not her.

7:26 PM - 18 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/brenanaaaa/status/192753067274416128

@brenanaaaa did u see it sierra tweeted

breannagodlesky
‏ @brenanaaaa
 Follow
@postnet92 it was someone else on accident
6:14 PM - 18 Apr 12 via Twitter for Android · Embed this Tweet
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

@brenanaaaa damn

I saved this last night, it is supposedly the tweet that was made on Sierra's account.  It is lyrics to a song from what I read later.

http://twitter.com/#!/NecolusWhyte/status/192756144723337217

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Detectives-Seek-to-Find-Sierra-LaMars-Hoax-Tweeter--148132485.html

Detectives Seek to Find Sierra LaMar's Hoax Tweeter
Sierra LaMar, Twitter
By Lisa Fernandez |  Thursday, Apr 19, 2012  |  Updated 1:24 PM PDT

A day after someone hacked into a missing Morgan Hill teen's Twitter account, Santa Clara County Sheriff's detectives are vowing to find the suspect and arrest that person on charges of Internet impersonation.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza confirmed Thursday that someone hacked into Sierra Lamar's twitter account twitter.com/cccairuh and wrote a confusing tweet in reference to a rap song: "By the way, we do punch (expletive)."

Cardoza said detectives were "immediately aware" that the tweet had been posted and quickly confirmed that the tweet was not sent by the teen, who has been missing since March 16. She was last seen walking to her bus stop, but never made it to school that day. Detectives and volunteers have spent thousands of hours searching for her unsuccessfully.

The tweet has since been deleted.
 ::snipping2::
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #958 on: April 20, 2012, 09:34:56 AM »

From the article above....she was 'last seen' walking to her bus stop.  So who saw her?  Because so far, we've heard that her parents last saw her getting ready for school but not that she was actually seen outside of the home.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: April 20, 2012, 04:11:19 PM »

From the article above....she was 'last seen' walking to her bus stop.  So who saw her?  Because so far, we've heard that her parents last saw her getting ready for school but not that she was actually seen outside of the home.

EXACTLY!!!

NOBODY saw Sierra walking to the bus stop.  Marlene alleges she spoke to her daughter at 6:00 AM on the morning of March 16th.  That's it!

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.