March 18, 2024, 09:32:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 517782 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: April 20, 2012, 04:32:57 PM »

Here's the photo in question:

Roadblock Set in Sierra LaMar Search
Friday, Mar 23, 2012

<snipped>

NBC Bay Area has learned new information about Sierra's personal belongings found in a field not far from her home.

One of those items is a San Jose Sharks shirt, very similar to what she was wearing last Friday morning in a photo she took on her home computer.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Roadblock-Set-in-Sierra-Lamar-Search-143968486.html

Could it be that the 6:29 AM photo tweet and the 7:11 AM text was all part of a staging to suggest that Sierra Lamar was alive and well following Marlene Lamar's departure from the home at 6:00 AM?

Could the San Jose Sharks shirt be the smoking gun?

Janet

++++++

Sheriff: Missing Teen Likely Abducted by Suspect with Morgan Hill Connections
March 27, 2012

<snipped>

Detectives haven’t been able to confirm whether the clothes found in Sierra’s bag on March 18 are the same items worn the day she went missing. However, Cardoza said a Twitter photo tweeted the day of Sierra’s disappearance depicts the teen wearing a black shirt that appears similar to the one located in her bag.

“The shirt resembles the shirt she tweeted the Friday she went missing at 6:29 a.m., but we can’t confirm that’s the same shirt,” he said. “Even if she sent that picture we don’t know if it was from that time. It could have been a prior picture that she had on her phone for whatever reason.”

<snipped>

http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/detectives-believe-missing-teen-was-abducted-by-suspect-with-morgan-hill-connections

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: April 20, 2012, 05:08:53 PM »

When massive land and water searches are considered ... searches that imply that Sierra Lamar may be deceased ... why is the $10,000 reward fund limited to the "safe return" of Sierra Lamar?

Janet

+++++

Another daylong Sierra LaMar search scheduled for this weekend
Posted:   04/20/2012 10:45:42 AM PDT
Updated:   04/20/2012 10:46:48 AM PDT

Specialized search and rescue teams skilled at navigating rough terrain will conduct a daylong search Saturday in southern Santa Clara County for missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said it will lead a "refined" search of areas of Morgan Hill, San Martin, and Gilroy, beginning at 9 a.m. and lasting until sunset.

Sheriff's deputies have previously checked the hills and rural areas on dirt bikes and all-terrain vehicles.

"This time they will be having foot searches, climbing some of these rough areas," said Sgt. Jose Cardoza of the sheriff's office.

So far, the search efforts have expanded to no more than 12 miles radius of where Sierra was last seen at her home in Morgan Hill, Cardoza said.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office will be assisted by search and rescue teams from the San Mateo County, Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, and Marin County sheriff's offices.

About 90 sworn law enforcement officers will take place in Saturday's search, as well as specially trained detection dogs and the sheriff's off-road enforcement unit.

<snipped>

http://**-town/ci_20442182/another-daylong-sierra-lamar-search-scheduled-this-weekend

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #962 on: April 20, 2012, 06:27:49 PM »

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3890

Sheriff's Office, Multiple Agencies to Conduct Saturday Search In Sierra Lamar Case

By: Ja'Mein Beale - Fri, 20 Apr 2012 08:17:51 -0800

MORGAN HILL (KRON)--Sheriff's investigators, supported by allied agencies, will be out Saturday conducting additional searches for evidence into the disappearance of 15-year-old Morgan Hill teen Sierra Lamar, who has now been missing for more than a month.

On Thursday, authorities from the Santa Clara Sheriff's Office announced that investigators will conduct searches in the areas of Morgan Hill, San Martin and Gilroy on Saturday from 9 a.m. to sunset. Search and rescue teams from Marin, Monterey, San Mateo and Santa Cruz counties will also be assisting in search efforts with approximately 90 search and rescue members assigned to Saturday's search operation.

According to authorities,  specially trained detection K9s, the California Highway Patrol, Sheriff's Office Off-Road Enforcement Unit and San Francisco 49ers team member Delanie Walker will also be on hand to assist in the weekend search.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: April 20, 2012, 06:35:05 PM »

http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/neighboring-counties-join-in-search-for-sierra-lamar-on-saturday

Neighboring Counties Join in Search for Sierra LaMar on Saturday

By Corinne Speckert Email the author 1:24 pm

Search and rescue teams from Santa Cruz, Marin, San Mateo and Monterey counties will participate in a refined search for Sierra LaMar on Saturday.

The neighboring sheriff’s departments are assisting the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Department via a mutual aid request, and will re-canvass areas in Gilroy, Morgan Hill and San Martin for clues in the LaMar case.

“What makes this search different is that it’s a little more thorough in terms of some of the areas we’ve checked so far,” Sgt. Jose Cardoza of the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office said. “They’re not new areas we’ll be searching per se, this [will be] just a little more thorough.”

Approximately 90 search and rescue members will be assigned to Saturday’s search, including “high angle rough terrain” members who have special training in repelling, rock climbing and high angles expertise, Cardoza said.

There will also be specially trained detection K9s and personnel from the county’s Off-Road Enforcement Unit. San Francisco 49er’s player Delanie Walker will also be there to support the search efforts and recognize Sheriff's Office personnel for their commitment to the case.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #964 on: April 20, 2012, 08:01:39 PM »

I don't know if this has anything to do with the searches in the Gilroy area but I did find this:

Apparently Richard Gardiner lived in Gilroy at one time. This is his divorce docs from Gilroy from his previous wife.

http://www.sccaseinfo.org/pa6.asp?full_case_number=1-01-FL-097895&crumbs=Civil%20Index&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Search&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Results&crumbs=Cases%20Involving%20Richard%20A/%20Gardiner

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: April 20, 2012, 10:27:29 PM »

Thanks sassifras!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 20, 2012, 10:47:59 PM »

Not crucial to the investigation!!!  GMAB!

If Sierra was the originator of the 7:11 AM text ... the implicaton is that she was not a runaway.

If Sierra was not the originator of the text ... the implication is that the originator was attempting to give the impression that was alive and well at 7:11 AM.

Either way ... the text is very crucial to the investigation.  IMO

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 6, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: To Sheriff Laurie Smith with Santa Clara County sheriff`s office. Sheriff Smith, with that text -- let`s see the text again, please, that she sent out the morning she goes missing. She sent this around 7:15 AM. There it is. Was there a message with the photo, Sheriff?

SHERIFF LAURIE SMITH, SANTA CLARA COUNTRY (via telephone): The photo is actually separate from the text. There was a text message to one of her friends, and her friend answered the text. It was nothing that was critical to the investigation. I think she was just asking her to bring something to school.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 20, 2012, 10:53:19 PM »

325 "b" Denio Ave, is an alpaca farm now.

http://www.lovethemalpacas.com/AboutUs.asp

325 b Denio Ave., Gilroy California, 95020-9203

Our History
Our ranch is operated by Richard and Robin Vasquez (that's us). We became interested and involved in Alpacas just a short time ago.  In may of 2006 we brought home our first alpacas.   We live on 20 acres in Gilroy, California.  We are right along side the 101 freeway just 3 miles south of San Martin and 7 miles south of Morgan Hill and three miles north of  Gilroy City limits.

R & R Ranch LLC
325 Denio Avenue, Gilroy, CA 95020
(408) 842-5233 ‎
lovethemalpacas.com

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: April 21, 2012, 01:32:31 AM »

Not crucial to the investigation!!!  GMAB!

If Sierra was the originator of the 7:11 AM text ... the implicaton is that she was not a runaway.

If Sierra was not the originator of the text ... the implication is that the originator was attempting to give the impression that was alive and well at 7:11 AM.

Either way ... the text is very crucial to the investigation.  IMO

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 6, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: To Sheriff Laurie Smith with Santa Clara County sheriff`s office. Sheriff Smith, with that text -- let`s see the text again, please, that she sent out the morning she goes missing. She sent this around 7:15 AM. There it is. Was there a message with the photo, Sheriff?

SHERIFF LAURIE SMITH, SANTA CLARA COUNTRY (via telephone): The photo is actually separate from the text. There was a text message to one of her friends, and her friend answered the text. It was nothing that was critical to the investigation. I think she was just asking her to bring something to school.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

I agree, Janet.  Seems to me that LE would be looking at that text from every angle, for any possibility.  If this were my child, every single detail about that morning would be critical.  Which leads me to wonder if LE isn't just attempting to downplay to the public any possible significance of that particular text. ??

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: April 21, 2012, 01:39:30 AM »

In regards to the 'hoax' tweet just sent Wed/Thurs from Sierra's twitter account... how did LE so quickly come to the conclusion that this was a hoax?  I've read different reports online, basically saying two seperate things, ead it reported both ways, that LE knows who sent it, and that they are trying to find out who

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: April 21, 2012, 01:40:57 AM »

Well that was a scrub.  LOL  Trying to edit and work out what am trying to say, and hit send by mistake.  Getting used to this new laptop. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: April 21, 2012, 01:54:17 AM »

This is what I meant to post: 

In regards to the 'hoax' tweet just sent Wed/Thurs from Sierra's twitter account... how did LE so quickly come to the conclusion that this was a hoax?  I've read different reports online, basically saying two seperate things, that LE knows who sent it, and that they are trying to find out who sent it. 

Read upthread that Sierra's twitter account was supposedly hacked into, and a tweet sent by accident.  Ummmm... hacking doesn't happen by accident and tweets sent from inside someone else's account isn't typically done by accident either.  One would suppose. 

Just curious about the speed with which LE seemingly has declared this a hoax.  Is there something they know but aren't telling the public? 

(oh surely not!)   

Yet if they aren't sure who the hacker is..... and they supposedly have no clue where Sierra is... well then...     how would they know it wasn't sent by Sierra or someone on her behalf? 

Ok... gonna quit thinking til morning when I can drink lots of coffee before posting.  lol

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: April 21, 2012, 08:01:22 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 21, 2012, 11:11:52 AM »

In regards to the 'hoax' tweet just sent Wed/Thurs from Sierra's twitter account... how did LE so quickly come to the conclusion that this was a hoax?  I've read different reports online, basically saying two seperate things, ead it reported both ways, that LE knows who sent it, and that they are trying to find out who

Hi Wyks

The media reports are confusing.  Do investigators know the identiy of the "hacker" or do they not?

Could the "hacker" be someone who was involved in some capacity and/or has knowledge in regards to the disappearing of Sierra Lamar?  Could it be that this "hacker" was attempting to obstruct the investigation by giving investigators the false impression that Sierra is alive?

Janet

+++++

Mixed Messages

Sheriff's Department Say Tweet Sent from Sierra LaMar a Hoax
Posted: Apr 18, 2012 5:01 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 18, 2012 5:01 PM PDT

<snipped>

Cardoza says the hackers are being questioned but at this time, they are not sure of a motive behind sending the false tweets.

<snipped>

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17541110/sheriffs-department-say-tweet-sent-from-sierra-lamar-a-hoax

Missing teen Sierra LaMar’s Twitter account is hacked
April 19, 2012 |  1:49 pm

<snipped>

Sheriff's spokesman Jose Cardoza said the department planned to prosecute the person who posted the fraudulent tweet Wednesday if the crime occurred in California.

<snipped>

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/04/sierra-lamars-twitter-is-hacked-as-search-for-teen-continutes-.html\

Detectives Seek to Find Sierra LaMar's Hoax Tweeter
Thursday, Apr 19, 2012

<snipped>

A day after someone hacked into a missing Morgan Hill teen's Twitter account, Santa Clara County Sheriff's detectives are vowing to find the suspect and arrest that person on charges of Internet impersonation.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Detectives-Seek-to-Find-Sierra-LaMars-Hoax-Tweeter--148132485.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: April 21, 2012, 11:15:38 AM »

Reminder

The stuff of nightmares sets in for family of missing Morgan Hill girl
03/21/2012 12:22:29 PM PDT

<snipped>

Making the case even more complicated is that her father, a computer engineer, is a registered sex offender. He pleaded no contest in 2009 to "lewd acts" with a minor younger than 14 after he fondled a friend of his older daughter's at a slumber party in 1999.

But police say Steve LaMar, who is divorced from Sierra's mother and lives in Fremont, is not a suspect and has been fully cooperative with the investigation.

"I understand the stigma associated with this in my background, and I assure everyone it is not connected in any way to my daughter's disappearance," LaMar said in a statement Wednesday. "I ask that you please not shift the focus away from the investigation and from finding Sierra."

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 21, 2012, 12:23:53 PM »

Prior to ruling out Steve Lamar as a person of interest in ANY of the happenings encompassing the disappearing of his daughter ... did investigators in the Sierra Lamar case failed to take into considering that one who for six years despicably steals the innocence of a child ... one who has the ability to command that child's silence for a total of eleven years is the definition of a master manipulator/deceiver.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired March 20, 2012 - 20:00:00   ET

RITA COSBY, GUEST HOST: We know that there are no suspects at this hour. No one`s named. But there`s something interesting in the father`s background. He`s got a conviction.

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Right. He does. And the sheriff`s department has confirmed this. We found records on this, as well. Her father is a registered sex offender.

COSBY: Wait, wait, wait! A registered sex offender? What happened?

JOSTAD: That`s correct. This is an incident actually going from 1998 to 2004.

COSBY: Wait, wait, wait! An incident? That sounds like repeated incidents.

JOSTAD: A continued -- right, continuing incident. He was actually charged with 12 counts of lewd or lascivious behavior with a child under 14. He pled no contest...

COSBY: This is Sierra`s father?

JOSTAD: Correct. This is her father. He pled guilty to one of those counts. He served under a year in jail for it. He is now required to register as a sex offender. He does appear on the registry.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/20/ng.01.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: April 21, 2012, 01:03:19 PM »

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/BART-Cars-Get-Sierra-LaMar-Posters-148355595.html

BART Cars Get Sierra LaMar Posters
BART riders will be able to scan a QR code on the Sierra LaMar posters to get more information about the missing Morgan Hill teenager.
Friday, Apr 20, 2012  |  Updated 9:48 PM PDT

To spread awareness about missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar, BART cars were outfitted with 200 posters advising riders of the girl's disappearance, according to the KlaasKids Foundation.

The posters include Sierra's name, photo and description as well as law enforcement contact information. Transit riders with smart phones will  be able to scan a QR code on the posters to obtain additional information.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 21, 2012, 01:08:04 PM »

Thoughts and prayers with all of those searching for Sierra today...  an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: April 21, 2012, 01:08:15 PM »

Interesting, Janet.  And thought-provoking. 

More info that when put side by side with other info we've gotten... do not match up. 

Example is regarding Sierra's father, Steve. 
From reports upthread, one 'could' surmise that Steve is a RSO because he supposedly fondled a friend of one of his daughters during a slumber party.  Seemingly, a 'one-time-thing'. 
Yet apparently, from the NG transcript above, we see there supposedly was an ongoing-incident for 6 years.
Wondering if the 6-year-long-incident began with or included the slumber-party-incident?
And he only gets a year in prison. 

Considering what you just posted about, above..... really makes me wonder why the heck it seems that Steve being a RSO is being down-played in Sierra's case.  Like an afterthought.  As if... oh yeah, well there was this one thing in his past.  It was MUCH more serious than that!  Regardless whether or not it had anything to do with Sierra's having gone missing.  Are they down-playing it, and if so, why?? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: April 21, 2012, 02:00:43 PM »

Does anyone have a link to where Sierra's mother may have said that Sierra would never leave home without her cell phone charger?  This was pointed out at a different site online, but without a link backing it up.  So I'm looking for wherever that may have been said.

It's been reported upthread that her charger was at home, that she didn't take it with her that morning.   And if she supposedly always took it with her, this may be another indication that she didn't leave home that morning alive.  JMO. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.