March 28, 2024, 02:47:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 519008 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2012, 04:03:12 PM »

f4ggg0t - Does this mean forgot or is it a derogatory term?  If the latter, then why would Sierra be using it?

jmo, but it looks to me like another way of writing the word that rhymes with maggot.

Maybe it was just some "mean" girls?  But how mean?

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/165264535010295809

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/166331121712365568

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n9C4bFVpCaUJ:twitter.com/f4ggg0t+%22%40f4ggg0t%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&lr=lang_nl%7Clang_de%7Clang_pt%7Clang_es%7Clang_en

http://twitter.com/#!/_whams

Maybe it's just me, but this one concerns me. 

She's re tweeted a lot of things since Sierra's been missing, but I see no actual concern here at all...

and one post....

http://twitter.com/#!/_whams/status/181855700530642944

They do seem to be acting like mean girls.  I have a feeling these girls are much older than their years.  Sad and scary.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2012, 04:05:37 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8587864

Missing teen's dad is a registered sex offender

::snipping2::

Meantime, ABC News has learned that Sierra's father, Steve LaMar, is a registered sex offender who lives in Fremont. He is listed under Megan's Law and was convicted of lewd and lascivious acts with a girl under the age of 14, stemming from a case in 2005. The girl came forward in 2007 and he was convicted. LaMar claims he is innocent in the disappearance of his daughter and police do not consider him a suspect.
Unbelievable.  No doubt she still had regular contact with him.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2012, 05:15:27 PM »

Police examine computer, cellphone records of missing California girl Sierra LaMar
Published March 20, 2012

Investigators are poring over computer and cellphone records of a missing California girl in their search for the teen who was last seen early Friday walking to a school bus stop.

Authorities on Monday said they found the cellphone belonging to 15-year-old Sierra LaMar in a field not far from her home in Morgan Hill, Calif., about 25 miles south of San Jose in Santa Clara County.

Fox affiliate KTVU-TV reported Tuesday that police are now examining the phone, a Droid smartphone, as well as the girl's laptop computer, for any clues into her whereabouts.

"We have confirmed that cellphone does belong to Sierra, so we're doing some forensics on that cellphone, trying to get any information we can off that cellphone, as well as her laptop," Santa Clara County Sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza told the station.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=12862.60;num_replies=81

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2012, 05:48:50 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

Kim Shepard Kirkpatrick I have only known Sierra for about 6 weeks. As her morning and afternoon school bus driver, I liked Sierra the 1st day I met her. Always a smile getting on or off the bus. She thanked me as she walked down the steps, her arms full of textbooks. She seemed so happy and in great spirits. I refuse to believe she just walked out on her life and everyone who loves and cares about her. We need to find and bring her home where she belongs. Please don't stop praying for her safe return.
4 hours ago · Like ·  9

Elle Jay ‎--i'm confused. one article says that sierra left home at 6 , another says that it was her mom that left home at 6 and didn't see when sierra left. which is correct?
16 hours ago · Like

Kim Shepard Kirkpatrick Sierra left around 7:15 to catch the bus to school.
4 hours ago · Like

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2012, 05:52:48 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Nancy Grace

4 hours ago

A teen cheerleader, 15, mysteriously vanishes on her way to school. Her cell phone just found in a field about a ½ mile from her home – the phone seemingly tossed from a car window. Why was the phone found in the opposite direction from the teen girl’s home as her bus stop? Where is Sierra Lamar?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2012, 06:11:09 PM »

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA11209323N3077/Steve-Wayne-Lamar.html

STEVE WAYNE LAMAR

Last Known Address: 34047 FREMONT BLVD # 224, FREMONT, 94555

Race:    WHITE               
Sex:    Male          Eyes:    BLUE
Height:    5'11          Hair:    BROWN
Weight    170 lbs.          Age/DOB:    8/17/1962
Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute: 288(a) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2012, 06:14:10 PM »

No idea if this is accurate or not, but the first I'd read of the mom having a live in boyfriend.

(I did find a link to the person that posted it living in the area)

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Carolyn Dodd Suner This is Sierra LaMar from Morgan Hill, CA. She didn't need to walk a mile to catch the school bus. It was just down the street. She didn't make it on the bus and her phone was found off the road in a field 1 mile from her home/bus stop. Her mom and boyfriend just moved to Morgan Hill 5 months ago from Fremont, CA. Her dad's name is Steve.
4 hours ago · Like ·  3

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2012, 06:36:20 PM »

As the days progress more and more seems to keep coming out about her home life and just who does live there!  Poor Sierra...wonder if the person who accused her Dad was her friend?  Did it cause problems for her? That was a while ago though wasn't it?  I'd like to know just who she did live with before moving to Morgan Hill!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2012, 07:05:10 PM »

This answers a couple of questions for me:

LaMar moved to Morgan Hill with her mother Marlene and mother’s boyfriend, Rick, about five months ago. On Monday afternoon, Marlene LaMar stood by with Sierra’s father, Steve, cousins Michelle Allee and Keith LaMar and Sierra’s sister Danielle.

She said the bus driver of her bus where she walks to on Dougherty and Palm avenues, did not see her on the bus Friday morning.

“It’s out of character for her to keep us out of the loop,” said Marlene.

Being so close to her sister Danielle, who is home for spring break from Sacramento State University, Marlene said she was looking forward to her sister’s homecoming.

and

LaMar’s cell phone, a Droid smartphone, was found Saturday night in a field on the northeast side of the intersection of Scheller Avenue and Santa Teresa Boulevard, about 20 feet from the side of the road, Santa Clara County sheriff’s Lt. Troy Smith said. That spot is in the opposite direction from which LaMar usually walks to catch a Morgan Hill Unified school bus to go to Sobrato each morning.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/crime_fire_courts/search-is-on-for-missing-teen/article_a324e816-722a-11e1-be6a-001a4bcf6878.html

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2012, 08:06:22 PM »

They're covering the case on Nancy Grace right now.  HLN

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2012, 08:38:17 PM »

According to information on Nancy Grace:

The charges against Sierra's dad were for a continuing assault.

1998-2004

He was charged with 12 counts of lewd or lascivious behavior with a child under 14.

He plead guilty to one count.

Sentenced to one year in county jail and five years formal probation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2012, 08:56:25 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/180401359147900929

Sierra LaMar
‏ @cccairuh
 Follow
Some people seriously deserve to get punched right in the fu**in face i swear.
4:13 PM - 15 Mar 12 via txt · Embed this Tweet
(edited)

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/180406146744582144

Sierra LaMar
‏ @cccairuh
 Follow
How much it killed me and made me feel, thats how you're gonna feel when im done with you.
4:32 PM - 15 Mar 12 via txt · Embed this Tweet

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2012, 09:05:20 PM »

I want to know more about Rick, Sierra's mom's boyfriend.

What was his schedule?

Were there times when he was home with Sierra, when mom was not?

It's odd to me that it took four days for us to even know about him!

And we still don't even know his last name!

He lives in the same house with her!

Her scent ended at the driveway, NOT at the bus stop!

They are saying on Nancy Grace that everyone left the house before Sierra that morning.

Did anyone come back?

The family of any missing and/or murdered person is always checked out first.

If Rick has been eliminated as a suspect, when will we know?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2012, 09:08:02 PM »

I was typing and listening, but I think they said the last text Sierra sent was at 7:11am.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2012, 09:25:23 PM »

If Rick is really part of the family, why hasn't he been on camera with Sierra's mom?

One thing that struck me about Sierra's tweets was how angry she seemed to be about her mom at times.  She said some pretty mean things. 

At first I just wrote it off to her being 15, and semi normal.

But I didn't know about the boyfriend then.

Now, I wonder.

Did something happen that provoked those tweets the day before?

Did he see them, and think she was going to tell?

Her sister's coming home from college for Spring Break, they are very close according to reports...

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Friends-Focus-of-Police-143507446.html

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department said it will search the Morgan Hill home of a missing teenager Tuesday.

Investigators listed the search as a new detail in their search for Sierra Lamar, who has not been seen since leaving for school last Friday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2012, 09:33:10 PM »

I should have said, "her sister is coming home" in my last post.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2012, 10:37:31 PM »

Marlene Lamar Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1370561642

Marlene's profile picture enlarged

Only one "Rick" that's a friend

Rick Chavez

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1624690289&sk=info

http://www.kron.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3472

Picture of boyfriend from video

Both graduated from the same school, the same year.

Milpitas High School
Class of 1978

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2012, 10:48:30 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/suzette.lamar?sk=wall

Suzette LaMar
This is my brother Steve's youngest daughter. Please say a prayer for her safe return. She is such a sweet, quiet girl and we are all worried sick. Thank you all!

MORGAN HILL: Deputies search Santa Clara Co. for missing teen
www.ktvu.com
Santa Clara County Sheriff Deputies searched Santa Clara County Saturday for a missing teen. <br />

Share · Sunday at 9:45am ·

Suzette LaMar Thank you all so much, it means a lot to me. Police have a couple of leads but nothing solid yet.
Yesterday at 1:58am

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2012, 10:53:53 PM »

Sheriff Laurie Smith said on Nancy Grace that ALL of the "ping" information is being obtained and studied from the cell tower in the area near Sierra's home.

Hopefully, that will help to know whose cellphones were pinging off of that tower the morning Sierra disappeared.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2012, 10:57:11 PM »

Sheriff Laurie Smith also said that Sierra's cellphone is also being examined for fingerprints.

(Hopefully also for DNA!)

One problem is that it was rainy that morning, and the area that the cellphone was found was wet and muddy.

There were also some scratches on the phone, that they don't know if they were there before or not.  So they are looking at those too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.