March 28, 2024, 07:25:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 518947 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2012, 10:10:22 AM »

Red and Kitty...I don't think the time of the absent notification was even a thought for the perp.  Most schools my area of Florida don't notify till after 5pm. After seeing video of Sierra's home and its surroundings I see why some of her friends call it a scarry area. If she was the only child in that desolate area ridinig the bus then she was ripe pickings for someone who had seen her out there alone. I do believe she is in deep trouble!!!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2012, 11:01:00 AM »

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/hundreds-gather-vigil-missing-morgan-hill-teen/nLYd9/

Posted: 9:59 p.m. Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hundreds gather at vigil for missing Morgan Hill teen
KTVU.com

MORGAN HILL, Calif. — A crowd of 400 concerned adults and tearful teens gathered Tuesday night to attend an emotional candlelight vigil for missing Morgan Hill teenager Sierra Lamar.
The vigil was held at the Morgan Hill Presbyterian church and drew friends of missing 15-year-old Sierra from the two high schools she has attended in the past two years.

During the vigil, Sierra’s anguished mother Marlene called out for her daughter.

I feel guilty because I'm always worried about where she is, said Marlene Lamar. If you can hear me, just realize how much I love you and want you back. I love you and just want you back.

::snipping2::

Investigators are also checking up on 276 registered offenders in the area. Sierra's father, Fremont resident Steve Lamar, has a sex crime conviction.

But investigators have already cleared him in his daughter’s disappearance. He was at Tuesday night's vigil and appeared visibly distraught

Sierra we love you and we can't wait for you to come home, said Steve Lamar.

We're not going to give up until she comes home, agreed Sierra’s sister Danielle Lamar.

The sheriff's department continues to classify this as a missing person case, not an abduction. Wednesday will be the sixth day since she vanished.

::snipping2::

Link to video

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/morgan-hill-hundreds-hold-tearful-vigil-for/vGcXM/

BBM. What interesting comments from her mother.  Sounds like statements one would make in the hopes that a runaway child would hear them.  No pleas to an abductor either.  And she feels guilty because she always knows where Sierra is.  That doesn't make any sense.  Does she actually feel guilty because they fought that morning or is she trying to make the story about herself rather than Sierra?  All IMO.

I agree with you  ::rhino:Very Happy
There was speculation she wanted to live with her dad, if true, were there red flags of unrest at her present home?  I would loathe to live around a strange man.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2012, 11:53:20 AM »

I was really hoping that the computer and cell would give some clues. 

Were there no neighbors that noticed this girl as they left for work that morning????  When I lived in town, mornings were busy with folks getting ready for the day by being in and out of the door and getting into cars.  Did no one notice a strange vehicle?

it prob wasnt a strange vehicle,im sure the folks that are up and about,at that hr,know
everyone coming and going,even the RSO cars,even if they dont know its an RSO car
what bugs me is the scent,stopping at the driveway,and not continuing on to the Bstop
even though she tweeted/text,its cold where is the bus. to me that sounds like she was
at the Bstop
i thought maybe she would bike to the Bstop,that would explain the scent stopping at
the drive,but ive heard no mention of her using a bike to get to the Bstop

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2012, 11:53:37 AM »

Clue Found in Sierra LaMar Disappearance
By Bob Redell |  Thursday, Mar 22, 2012  |  Updated 7:56 AM PDT

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office has told NBC Bay Area that they have discovered an item related to the disappearance of 15-year-old Sierra LaMar.

Because of this new information, investigators will be back in Morgan Hill Thursday morning to perform another search of the area around the Lamar home and surrounding properties.

The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2012, 12:20:53 PM »

Hello Everyone  an angelic monkey

I wanted to ask if the time of Sierras last tweet was noted at March 16 @ 9:29 AM seems either someone else made the tweet Or she skipped school and tweeted it? Maybe she trusted the wrong person? Also there is a new clue to be released later sorry if already posted.

Edit to add link per StarMonkey.  MB https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

I hope and pray shes alive. I think and pray for Holly Bobo too and many others I hope by chance are alive.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 02:14:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2012, 12:24:59 PM »

Hello Everyone  an angelic monkey

I wanted to ask if the time of Sierras last tweet was noted at March 16 @ 9:29 AM seems either someone else made the tweet Or she skipped school and tweeted it? Maybe she trusted the wrong person? Also there is a new clue to be released later sorry if already posted.

I hope and pray shes alive. I think and pray for Holly Bobo too and many others I hope by chance are alive.

Sorry Klaas and Mods! I forgot the link to the twitter  https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2012, 12:31:26 PM »

Morgan Hill Times ‏

BREAKING: The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Dept. will hold a press conference at 10 a.m. on the Sierra LaMar case. Check back for updates.

https://twitter.com/#!/morganhilltimes
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2012, 12:32:54 PM »

abc7newsBayArea

LIVE VIDEO 10AM: Police will give an update on the search for missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar. bit.ly/GIWkJG
Edit to add url tags.  MB

https://twitter.com/#!/abc7newsBayArea
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 02:15:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2012, 12:57:29 PM »

I was really hoping that the computer and cell would give some clues. 

Were there no neighbors that noticed this girl as they left for work that morning????  When I lived in town, mornings were busy with folks getting ready for the day by being in and out of the door and getting into cars.  Did no one notice a strange vehicle?

it prob wasnt a strange vehicle,im sure the folks that are up and about,at that hr,know
everyone coming and going,even the RSO cars,even if they dont know its an RSO car
what bugs me is the scent,stopping at the driveway,and not continuing on to the Bstop
even though she tweeted/text,its cold where is the bus. to me that sounds like she was
at the Bstop
i thought maybe she would bike to the Bstop,that would explain the scent stopping at
the drive,but ive heard no mention of her using a bike to get to the Bstop

If it wasn't a strange car then it was one known to frequent the neighborhood which means the perp is probably still following his routine and LE need to focus close to home.

I remember in past cases, tracking dogs can track persons even on bicycles.  Skin cells continue to fall.  It might be that it is more difficult.  

If she were at the busstop when tweeting about the temp, then perhaps she decided to take a ride from someone.  And that doesn't bode well at all.  What are the chances that there was a security camera somewhere near the bus stop?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: March 22, 2012, 12:58:33 PM »

abc7newsBayArea

LIVE VIDEO 10AM: Police will give an update on the search for missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar. bit.ly/GIWkJG

thanks heres the link to the live webcam its on they havnt started yet

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/livenow?id=8591098#&cmp=twi-kgo-livenow-8591098
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: March 22, 2012, 01:07:36 PM »

abc7newsBayArea ‏ @abc7newsBayArea
Details Based on new info, police will search the home of missing teen Sierra LaMar. A bus stop and where her phone was found will also be searched.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #131 on: March 22, 2012, 01:24:54 PM »

LE won't confirm that there was urine found on the clothes in the bag. 

hmm...that's telling.

I also noticed his wording when asked about fingerprints or dna found on the bag.  He said that they had not found anything to point to a person of interest.  That's telling me that they've found something and the perp just isn't in the system.

They also won't comment on which side of the road the bag was found on.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: March 22, 2012, 01:29:46 PM »

LE won't confirm that there was urine found on the clothes in the bag. 

hmm...that's telling.

I also noticed his wording when asked about fingerprints or dna found on the bag.  He said that they had not found anything to point to a person of interest.  That's telling me that they've found something and the perp just isn't in the system.

They also won't comment on which side of the road the bag was found on.

Was it extra clothes or what she was wearing? Also I see her last tweet was at 930  am or maybe 830 due to twitter time...
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: March 22, 2012, 01:30:58 PM »

they said a body has been found middle aged girl. they dont know the cameras on!
in san medina?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2012, 01:32:22 PM »

they said a body has been found middle aged girl. they dont know the cameras on!
in san medina?
A murder/suicide  and the body was a middle-aged woman.  Totally NOT related to this case the female officer said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: March 22, 2012, 01:44:06 PM »

Karina Rusk‏@karinanewsReply

Five canine units involved in search. Have been given Sierra's scent from clothing.

14m abc7newsBayArea‏@abc7newsBayArea

Police say there's no evidence of foul play and no persons of interest in Sierra LaMar case. FBI is assisting.

15m abc7newsBayArea‏@abc7newsBayArea

Authorities are not sure if Sierra LaMar would normally carry clothes to school in bag that was found on Sunday.

21m abc7newsBayArea‏@abc7newsBayArea

#BREAKING: A bag of missing teen Sierra LaMar’s clothes were found on Sunday a couple of miles from her home.

24m abc7newsBayArea‏@abc7newsBayArea

LIVE VIDEO: News conference updating the search for missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar. http://bit.ly/GIWkJG

38m Karina Rusk‏@karinanews

Search for evidence in Sierra LaMar case will focus on reservoirs, waterways within three mile radius of family home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: March 22, 2012, 01:45:18 PM »

Sheriff's office: Bag, clothes belonging to missing Morgan HIll girl found
Posted:   03/22/2012 10:21:29 AM PDT
Updated:   03/22/2012 10:26:54 AM PDT

The Santa County Sheriff's Office this morning disclosed they have found a bag, T-shirt and pants belonging Sierra LaMar, the 15-year-old Morgan Hill girl who disappeared while on her way to school Friday.

Sgt. Jose Cardoza said a Juicy bag was found at 1 p.m. Sunday near the intersection of Santa Teresa Boulevard and Laguna Avenue. Inside the bag was a neatly folded pair of pants and a T-shirt.

Cardoza said that information was not released until they confirmed the bag and clothing was Sierra's and investigators did follow-up work.

Saturday Sierra's Samsung Galaxy cell phone was found in a field about three-quarters of a mile from her home.

Meanwhile, the sheriff's volunteer search and rescue team is conducting a search of the area for any evidence such as a weapon, clothing or tire tracks. Five search dogs are also participating in the effort.

<snipped>

http://**/breaking-news/ci_20231729/sheriffs-office-bag-clothes-belonging-missing-morgan-hill

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2012, 01:52:34 PM »

in san medina?
A murder/suicide  and the body was a middle-aged woman.  Totally NOT related to this case the female officer said.
oh ok wow how sad.. I hope sierra is ok did you hear they found her purse?I missed some of it.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2012, 01:52:50 PM »

in san medina?
I believe this is what they were discussing

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20231775/body-middle-aged-woman-reportedly-found-near-casa?source=rss
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2012, 01:53:42 PM »

does anyone else feel like its possible the perp is now planting this stuff after the fact, maybe to lead people in the opposite direction of where she could be.  i'm normally not a conspiracy theorist or anything but the only reason i'm saying this is i'm reminded of the morgan harrington case where someone had planted her t-shirt in the opposite direction of where she was found several weeks after she went missing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.