March 29, 2024, 07:18:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 519171 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: March 22, 2012, 01:54:09 PM »

they said a body has been found middle aged girl. they dont know the cameras on!
in san medina?
A murder/suicide  and the body was a middle-aged woman.  Totally NOT related to this case the female officer said.
I believe this is what they were discussing

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20231775/body-middle-aged-woman-reportedly-found-near-casa?source=rss

From the article

::snipping2::

Smith said it is too early to speculate whether the body is that of Gilroy resident Martha Gutierrez, 52, who has been missing since last week just before her son, Abel, shot and killed his 11-year-old sister and then himself.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: March 22, 2012, 01:54:28 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=8590604#&cmp=twi-kgo-article-8590604
Sketch released of man who tried to lure Walnut Creek CA girl
March 21
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: March 22, 2012, 01:56:39 PM »

does anyone else feel like its possible the perp is now planting this stuff after the fact, maybe to lead people in the opposite direction of where she could be.  i'm normally not a conspiracy theorist or anything but the only reason i'm saying this is i'm reminded of the morgan harrington case where someone had planted her t-shirt in the opposite direction of where she was found several weeks after she went missing.

that is kinda like Hollys case. Sometimes my daughter brings extra clothes to school for different reasons,workout,staying with a friend. doesnt sound like she ran away.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #143 on: March 22, 2012, 01:59:22 PM »

LE won't confirm that there was urine found on the clothes in the bag. 

hmm...that's telling.

I also noticed his wording when asked about fingerprints or dna found on the bag.  He said that they had not found anything to point to a person of interest.  That's telling me that they've found something and the perp just isn't in the system.

They also won't comment on which side of the road the bag was found on.

Was it extra clothes or what she was wearing? Also I see her last tweet was at 930  am or maybe 830 due to twitter time...
The spokesman wouldn't say when he was asked.  I wanted someone to ask if they were gym clothes but reporters never did.  Also, he said that she had a great relationship with her mom and stepdad.  Spokesman said that the last tweet was a little after 7.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: March 22, 2012, 02:07:34 PM »

Sierra LaMar's Purse, Clothing Found
Thursday, Mar 22, 2012  |  Updated 10:55 AM PDT

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office confirmed that they found the purse and some clothing of missing Morgan Hill teenager Sierra LaMar.

The items were found Sunday at 1 p.m. near the intersection of Laguna and Santa Teresa in Morgan Hill. That is about two miles from the girl's home. They were off to the side of the road as if tossed from a vehicle. Her cell phone was found a day earlier, on Saturday, at the nearby intersection of Scheller and Santa Teresa. It was also off the roadway as if tossed. 

Forensic tests and the family confirmed that these items belong to the 15-year-old girl who has not been seen since leaving for class at Sobrato High School early Friday morning.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: March 22, 2012, 02:10:34 PM »

hmm...that's telling.

I also noticed his wording when asked about fingerprints or dna found on the bag.  He said that they had not found anything to point to a person of interest.  That's telling me that they've found something and the perp just isn't in the system.

Was it extra clothes or what she was wearing? Also I see her last tweet was at 930  am or maybe 830 due to twitter time...
The spokesman wouldn't say when he was asked.  I wanted someone to ask if they were gym clothes but reporters never did.  Also, he said that she had a great relationship with her mom and stepdad.  Spokesman said that the last tweet was a little after 7.
ok makes sense my time is 2 hrs ahead so maybe thats why I see that time of 930. Seems like someone took her right before the bus came. I bet it was a sex offender.
No child should be walking to the bus stop alone day or night. I watched my daughter walk to hers in the past when she took the bus. I hated her to walk to it in the dark and I stayed on the phone with her till she got on the bus.We had a gated community but it doesnt matter they can follow kids from anywhere, if they want them they will tryto get them IMO day or night
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2012, 02:15:20 PM »

does anyone else feel like its possible the perp is now planting this stuff after the fact, maybe to lead people in the opposite direction of where she could be.  i'm normally not a conspiracy theorist or anything but the only reason i'm saying this is i'm reminded of the morgan harrington case where someone had planted her t-shirt in the opposite direction of where she was found several weeks after she went missing.

I AM a conspiracy theorist through and through.

I agree with your suspicion regarding Sierra's belongings being planted.

I can understand a cell ... a cell that pings ... being thrown from a vehicle in the process of an abduction but not clothes and purse.

I could be wrong but ... I suspect that Sierra never left her home alive ... something happened throughout the night.  Tweet and cell phone photo were staged.  IMO

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2012, 02:38:55 PM »

I can understand a cell ... a cell that pings ... being thrown from a vehicle in the process of an abduction but not clothes and purse.

I could be wrong but ... I suspect that Sierra never left her home alive ... something happened throughout the night.  Tweet and cell phone photo were staged.  IMO

Janet, her mom said that she took that pic of Sierra sticking out her tongue that morning just as she was leaving for work.  There would be a time stamp of when the pic was taken.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2012, 02:43:02 PM »

Janet, her mom said that she took that pic of Sierra sticking out her tongue that morning just as she was leaving for work.  There would be a time stamp of when the pic was taken.

Kyrons stepmom took a pic of him before he was gone.maybe no signifigance to this case but wierd.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: March 22, 2012, 02:50:12 PM »

Kyrons stepmom took a pic of him before he was gone.maybe no signifigance to this case but wierd.

Speaking of the picture...to me it looks like Sierra took it herself...if you look at how the arms are extended.  Could mom have taken a picture of a picture.  Just looking at every angle.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2012, 02:52:07 PM »

I stand by my postition of speculation unless the truth reveals otherwise.

Think about it.  The mother claims she leaves for work at 6:00 AM ... Sierra leaves for school at 7:15 AM.

If  the scenario played out in our household when my grown kids were teenagers ... they would still be in bed at 6:00 AM or ... in the process of crawling out of bed ... no mood for posing for funny photos.  I worked for 40 years and not one of those week days  mornings ... rushing around to get out the door to get to work on time ... was I in the frame of mind for taking funny photos of my kids.  I contend that the photo and Sierra's belongings were all part of a staging.

Again ... I could be wrong.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: March 22, 2012, 02:57:16 PM »

Missing Sierra LaMar's phone yields no clues
Thursday, March 22, 2012

<snipped>

Sierra LaMar was last seen by her family in their home in an unincorporated area near Morgan Hill at about 6 a.m. Friday. Sheriff's investigators say there is no evidence she was the victim of a crime, but they also say there is no sign she ran away.

Sierra posted on Twitter for the last time at about 6:30 a.m. Friday. She usually left to catch a bus to Sobrato High School in Morgan Hill at about 7:10 a.m., according to the sheriff's office.

<snipped>

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/21/BAFV1NO67U.DTL&tsp=1

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2012, 02:58:48 PM »

hmm...that's telling.

ok makes sense my time is 2 hrs ahead so maybe thats why I see that time of 930. Seems like someone took her right before the bus came. I bet it was a sex offender.
No child should be walking to the bus stop alone day or night. I watched my daughter walk to hers in the past when she took the bus. I hated her to walk to it in the dark and I stayed on the phone with her till she got on the bus.We had a gated community but it doesnt matter they can follow kids from anywhere, if they want them they will tryto get them IMO day or night

I think the tweet was actually at 6:30am, it shows as 8:30am for me but they are two hours behind me.  I think the tweet times show according to what time zone you're in.  jmo

I'd also read somewhere later that her last tweet was at 6:30am and last text was at 7:11am.  I'm also thinking I read that Sierra took that picture of herself that morning.

::snipping2::
Sierra posted on Twitter for the last time at about 6:30 a.m. Friday. She usually left to catch a bus to Sobrato High School in Morgan Hill at about 7:10 a.m., according to the sheriff's office.
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/21/BAFV1NO67U.DTL#ixzz1psBxK2Ih

Something else from that same article:

About Sierra's dad, I saw the question asked...not sure if it has already been answered.

Court documents show that LaMar was originally charged with 12 felony counts of committing lewd or lascivious acts with three children under 14 in March 2009. He pleaded guilty to one count and was sentenced in September 2009 to a year in county jail.

None of the three children was his daughter, documents show.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/21/BAFV1NO67U.DTL#ixzz1psCGEzpR

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2012, 03:01:03 PM »

I stand by my postition of speculation unless the truth reveals otherwise.

Think about it.  The mother claims she leaves for work at 6:00 AM ... Sierra leaves for school at 7:15 AM.

If  the scenario played out in our household when my grown kids were teenagers ... they would still be in bed at 6:00 AM or ... in the process of crawling out of bed ... no mood for posing for funny photos.  I worked for 40 years and not one of those week days  mornings ... rushing around to get out the door to get to work on time ... was I in the frame of mind for taking funny photos of my kids.  I contend that the photo and Sierra's belongings were all part of a staging.

Again ... I could be wrong.

I thought about that too and wondered if Sierra walked to bus what time did she? My kids do get up real early but I know most kids dont
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: March 22, 2012, 03:02:59 PM »

i keep thinking schoolmates could be involved.  maybe i have watched too many lifetime movies but I think its possible
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2012, 03:05:27 PM »

Speaking of the picture...to me it looks like Sierra took it herself...if you look at how the arms are extended.  Could mom have taken a picture of a picture.  Just looking at every angle.

I have read that Sierra took it of herself, I don't have time to look for it now.  But that makes sense to me since it is very common practice for kids to do that these days.  I'm wondering if she may have sent it to her mom in a text? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: March 22, 2012, 03:06:50 PM »

I suspect that may have happened in an attempt to further an abduction theory.  I could be wrong.  The expertise within LE will sort it out.

Janet

_____

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: March 22, 2012, 03:08:35 PM »

i keep thinking schoolmates could be involved.  maybe i have watched too many lifetime movies but I think its possible

That was my first thought after reading the tweet from that morning.  But, it seems they would have found her by now if that were the case. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2012, 03:10:52 PM »

I have read that Sierra took it of herself, I don't have time to look for it now.  But that makes sense to me since it is very common practice for kids to do that these days.  I'm wondering if she may have sent it to her mom in a text? 

I'm asking because it was said that mom took a picture of Sierra that morning and told her goodbye.  I wonder if that is just poor reporting or is it on video of mom saying that she (mom) took the picture?

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: March 22, 2012, 03:12:32 PM »

That was my first thought after reading the tweet from that morning.  But, it seems they would have found her by now if that were the case. 
That has crossed my mind,it is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.