March 28, 2024, 09:47:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 518962 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: March 23, 2012, 04:43:09 PM »

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Parents-Interview/143967166

Watch this full video interview with Sierra's parents.  I give both parents credit for keeping Sierra in the news and contacting outside agencys for help.  I feel bad for them.  I don't think either one has anything to do with Sierra missing

Klaas ...  I cannot access the video but ... you could be right.  However ... justice for Sierra demands that all avenue of investigation are pursued.

Nevertheless ... I want to throw up every time I think of the charges again Sierra's father and ... I want to scream every time I think that Sierra's mother permitted her daughter live with her father up until October.  It defies logic that this man's deviant sexually perversion began and ended with the incident at his eldest daughter's slumber party. 

Janet

++++++

The stuff of nightmares sets in for family of missing Morgan Hill girl
03/21/2012 12:22:29 PM PDT

<snipped>

Making the case even more complicated is that her father, a computer engineer, is a registered sex offender. He pleaded no contest in 2009 to "lewd acts" with a minor younger than 14 after he fondled a friend of his older daughter's at a slumber party in 1999.

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: March 23, 2012, 04:45:38 PM »

Mar 22, 2012 6:36pm
Sierra LaMar: Police Find Missing California Teen’s Bag With Clothing

<snipped>

Sierra’s parents are divorced, and she lived with her father in Fremont, Calif., until October, when she moved in with her mother and transferred to Sobrata High School in Morgan Hills.

ABC News has learned that Steve LaMar is a registered sex offender and is currently on probation for committing lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age. Police have emphasized that Steve LaMar is not a suspect in the investigation.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/03/sierra-lamar-police-find-missing-california-teens-bag-with-clothing/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: March 23, 2012, 05:06:58 PM »

If Sierra's mother put on blinders regarding the risks when she permitted her Sierra to live with her RSO father ... she could have had on blinders in regards to the happenings that may have been going on in her own house.
What do we know about Rick Gardiner?  This guy has remained elusive since Sierra was reported missing.  Nothing reported in regards to the last time he saw ... spoke to the young lady that resided within the walls of his home.  Why?

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2012, 05:34:34 PM »

If Sierra's mother put on blinders regarding the risks when she permitted her Sierra to live with her RSO father ... she could have had on blinders in regards to the happenings that may have been going on in her own house.
What do we know about Rick Gardiner?  This guy has remained elusive since Sierra was reported missing.  Nothing reported in regards to the last time he saw ... spoke to the young lady that resided within the walls of his home.  Why?

Tamikosmom,

You always have the best questions.

Perhaps, this is a game to deliberately catch the culprit.

If Sierra, was into hair and makeup, her purse would be full of the stuff. She would have a portable vanity Smile

IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #224 on: March 23, 2012, 06:03:32 PM »

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Parents-Interview/143967166

Watch this full video interview with Sierra's parents.  I give both parents credit for keeping Sierra in the news and contacting outside agencys for help.  I feel bad for them.  I don't think either one has anything to do with Sierra missing. 

Thanks Klaas!   

One thing that I've wondered about was answered by Sierra's mom.

Marlene Lamar said that the picture of Sierra on the morning of her disappearance was taken on her computer before she left.  It wasn't taken with a cell phone, it was taken with her computer that was still at the house after her disappearance.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2012, 06:45:29 PM »

The Photo - Conflicting Reports

Sierra LaMar's Father Issues Statement on Sex Conviction
Wednesday, Mar 21, 2012  |  Updated 9:21 PM PDT

<snipped>

Sierra's mother gave NBC Bay Area a cell phone photo she said Sierra took the morning before she disappeared.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Father-Issues-Statement-on-Sex-Conviction-143687466.html

Police turn to the high school of missing California teen a day after finding her cell phone in a field
19 March 2012

<snipped>

According to reports from the sheriff's department her mother is the last one known to have seen her at their home she moved into last October.

She took a photo of her daughter on her cell phone before she left Friday morning, capturing her smiling with her tongue out at the camera. That photo has been submitted to police in help of finding her.

<snipped>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117384/Sierra-Lamar-missing-Police-turn-high-school-day-finding-cell-phone-field.html

Roadblock Set in Sierra LaMar Search
Friday, Mar 23, 2012

<snipped>

NBC Bay Area has learned new information about Sierra's personal belongings found in a field not far from her home.

One of those items is a San Jose Sharks shirt, very similar to what she was wearing last Friday morning in a photo she took on her home computer.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Roadblock-Set-in-Sierra-Lamar-Search-143968486.html

What to believe?  What to believe?

Sources:

1.  Mother:  cell phone photo taken by Sierra.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Father-Issues-Statement-on-Sex-Conviction-143687466.html

2.  Sheriff:  cell phone photo taken by Mom.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117384/Sierra-Lamar-missing-Police-turn-high-school-day-finding-cell-phone-field.html

3.  No Identification: - computer photo taken by Sierra.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Roadblock-Set-in-Sierra-Lamar-Search-143968486.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: March 23, 2012, 06:49:29 PM »

Tamikosmom,

If Sierra, was into hair and makeup, her purse would be full of the stuff. She would have a portable vanity Smile

IMO

Great catch!!  In photos it appears that Sierra wore a lot of make-up.  She certaining is a beautiful young lady.  She reminds me of my hubby's 16 year old niece's daughter.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: March 23, 2012, 07:00:37 PM »

Tamikosmom,

IMO

Great catch!!  In photos it appears that Sierra wore a lot of make-up.  She certaining is a beautiful young lady.  She reminds me of my hubby's 16 year old niece's daughter.

Janet

I had started to post a few times concerning the timeline the monkeys have been trying to work out, as far as when Sierra woke and when she left to go to her bus.  Some seemed to feel a teen would try to sleep in until they had to get up.  But I know some young ladies that do get up an hour or so ahead of leaving for school, because they do their hair, put on make up, check FB and etc. It can take a while.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: March 23, 2012, 07:50:13 PM »

I had started to post a few times concerning the timeline the monkeys have been trying to work out, as far as when Sierra woke and when she left to go to her bus.  Some seemed to feel a teen would try to sleep in until they had to get up.  But I know some young ladies that do get up an hour or so ahead of leaving for school, because they do their hair, put on make up, check FB and etc. It can take a while.   

You have a point.  It would be interesting if it was a habit of Sierra to do the Facebook/Twitter thing every morning.  I wonder if a Monkey researcher knows.

Nevertheless ... the family dynamics ... Mom's elusive live in boyfriend ... a registered sex offender father that mom allowed her daughter to live with  ... an older sister that claims she is close to her father and they are a tight-knit family ... caused me to speculate that the truth encompassing missing Sierra may lie in those close to her.  I could be wrong.

Janet

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: March 23, 2012, 08:13:10 PM »

janet
According to the following article ... Sierra's father is also a computer engineer.  In other words ... members of Sierra's family are very computer savy.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12862.msg1514808#msg1514808
What to believe?  What to believe?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12862.msg1514886#msg1514886

i didnt realize the imgs were an issue,but this may be the answer,to how someone
found sierra,it may not have been a random act,considering she owned a smartphone

Smartphone Picture Uploads Can Reveal Location of Your Children's Home, School, and Play Areas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sVUMBuJ0YY

FYI
How to Remove Location Information from Mobile Photos
http://www.pbs.org/idealab/2011/02/how-to-remove-location-information-from-mobile-photos055.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2012, 09:30:08 PM »

Janet,

I haven't forgotten yet about looking at Sierra's tweets and trying to see if she is active prior to 6am.  While I am doing it I looked again at her last tweet...

YES RT @AlexiaIsom: When I see Her my inner black girl comes out😡😠👊

Who is RT...is that who she is talking about to Alexia?  That's who makes her inner black girl come out when she sees her?  She capitalized "Her" so this seems important to her.  Have we talked about who she is talking about?  A peer, an enemy, a singer?

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh
Edit:  Hyperlink  MB
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 10:09:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: March 23, 2012, 09:35:37 PM »

Is the picture that mom was saying was taken that morning?  The one with her tongue to the side.  My eyes are poor, is this the one with the Sharks shirt on?  It was taken on the 14th.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: March 23, 2012, 09:36:24 PM »

Here is the link to the below post...sorry

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FK6QkKhCc

Edit:  Add url tags (hyperlink) MB
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 10:11:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #233 on: March 23, 2012, 09:37:24 PM »

If that is the photo, Sierra took it herself.  Look at the arm.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: March 23, 2012, 09:49:52 PM »

And the whole RT thing that I mentioned earlier...it's in a lot of her tweets/photos so it may mean something else.  Anyone know...I don't know that young crowd Twitter slang...ha.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: March 23, 2012, 09:51:41 PM »

If that is the photo, Sierra took it herself.  Look at the arm.

Definitely, I'm just not sure if that is the picture in question.  It shows on Twitter as being taken on the 14th.  But, I know that it has been said that it is the one with her tongue to the side.  She has a photobucket it appears, but I cannot guess the name that she uses, it isn't Sierra Lamar.

furmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: March 23, 2012, 10:08:41 PM »

Here's the photo in question:

She appears to be wearing a San Jose Sharks shirt in this photo.  I live in the bay area and recognize the Sharks logo.

In the photo thzt Sierra clearly took herself and posted on Twitter, she's wearing a Golden State Warriors top, a bay area basketball team.
furmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: March 23, 2012, 10:17:08 PM »

Also, I believe "RT" is used on twitter as an abbreviation for "retweet" which basically means you're quoting or fowarding something someone else has tweeted.  I don't think the "inner black girl" tweet was an original quote from Sierra, rather a saying she liked and retweeted.  Someone more familiar with twitter please confirm.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: March 23, 2012, 10:24:50 PM »

http://support.twitter.com/groups/31-twitter-basics#
Twitter basics

http://support.twitter.com/groups/31-twitter-basics/topics/109-tweets-messages/articles/119138-types-of-tweets-and-where-they-appear#
Other things you might want to know:

What about Retweets (RTs)?

Many users are often confused about where their Retweets (and their Tweets that have been retweeted by others) will show up on Twitter. Click here to read our article all about Retweets and where you'll find them on your Tweets timeline, your profile, and on Twitter.

https://support.twitter.com/groups/31-twitter-basics/topics/109-tweets-messages/articles/77606-what-is-retweet-rt#
What is a Retweet?

A Retweet is a re-posting of someone else's Tweet. Twitter's Retweet feature helps you and others quickly share that Tweet with all of your followers.

Note: Sometimes people type "RT" at the beginning of a Tweet to indicate that they are re-posting someone else's content. This isn't an official Twitter command or feature.
What does a Retweet look like?

Retweets in all timelines and profiles are distinguished by the Retweet icon Screen_shot_2010-07-21_at_2.42.25_PM.png followed by the name of the user who retweeted the Tweet.
    To credit a Tweet's author, Retweets show the profile picture, user name, and Tweet of the original author, with "Retweeted by" information appended at the bottom of the Tweet (shown below).
    If you see a message from a stranger in your timeline, look for the Retweet icon – the retweeter should be someone you follow.
More... (See sample at link)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: March 23, 2012, 10:37:15 PM »

Thanks everyone for clearing that up.  Glad to know what RT means...I learn something new everyday.  I have never really gotten into the Twitter thing.  So, it wasn't the picture that was taken on the 14th.  Ok.  Lots of new information on NG tonight...her mom is on there talking. 

Do you all remember the case of the boy that was talking online to someone thinking that it was a girl and they arranged to meet and the "girl" ended up being a grown man (taxi driver)?  With the bag of clothes makes me think that maybe she was planning on going somewhere with someone and it ended up not being who she thought it was.  Just a thought.  I know that it doesn't seem that she has been talking to anyone (that we see).  I guess LE would be able to find that out though.  Just brainstorming.  Mom also wanted to make it a point to let the public know that it was light outside when she headed for the bus. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.