March 28, 2024, 07:37:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 519042 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: March 23, 2012, 10:50:26 PM »

She had the Samsung Galaxy phone...in case anyone was wondering.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2012, 12:21:42 AM »

This may have been posted already.  It's from her Twitter.

Marcos ‏ @SHWEARTAGOD
@cccairuh your trippppin !!! hahahh do you like have a passion of hate for her? lmao

Sierra LaMar Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh

@SHWEARTAGOD hahahaha not at all it just bugs me when people go on and on about how 'bad' she is when she's nothing really lol.

This is on March 14.  I wonder if it's the same girl that she was talking about the morning that she went missing.

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh
Edit to add url tags (hyperlink) MB
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 09:17:21 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2012, 12:24:02 AM »

This may have been posted already.  It's from her Twitter.

Marcos ‏ @SHWEARTAGOD
@cccairuh your trippppin !!! hahahh do you like have a passion of hate for her? lmao

@SHWEARTAGOD hahahaha not at all it just bugs me when people go on and on about how 'bad' she is when she's nothing really lol.

This is on March 14.  I wonder if it's the same girl that she was talking about the morning that she went missing.

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

Edit to add url tags (hyperlink) MB

And this...

Marcos ‏ @SHWEARTAGOD

@cccairuh I do lol i just mute her and watch her body swaaaaaay. lmao jk she is the true meaning of bad bitch. Body is bad , attitude bitchy

@SHWEARTAGOD no a bad bitch is the total opposite of what she is. shes more like a winey weak bitch.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 09:17:52 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: March 24, 2012, 12:28:02 AM »

After going on and on forever on her Twitter...I believe that the posts below are about Kim Kardashian.  Wow.  Anyhow, I think that's all it is. 

Alyssa Stringer ‏ @FlawLysss

This is interesting...she retweeted it.  Guess there relationship is okay.
The strongest person in my life is my father.
Retweeted by Sierra LaMar

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: March 24, 2012, 01:22:04 AM »

Is the picture that mom was saying was taken that morning?  The one with her tongue to the side.  My eyes are poor, is this the one with the Sharks shirt on?  It was taken on the 14th.

Roadblock Set in Sierra LaMar Search
Friday, Mar 23, 2012

<snipped>

NBC Bay Area has learned new information about Sierra's personal belongings found in a field not far from her home.

One of those items is a San Jose Sharks shirt, very similar to what she was wearing last Friday morning in a photo she took on her home computer.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Roadblock-Set-in-Sierra-Lamar-Search-143968486.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: March 24, 2012, 01:52:39 AM »

Considering Mom left for work at 6:00 AM ... if the following article reflects the truth ... the implication is that the above photo was taken prior to 6:00 AM.  Sierra appears to be already dressed for school and makeup applied.  What I cannot get past is that Sierra does not have to leave the house for over an hour to catch the 7:15 AM school bus.  The time of her last Facebook entry 6:29 AM.

Janet

+++++++

Police turn to the high school of missing California teen a day after finding her cell phone in a field
19 March 2012

<snipped>

According to reports from the sheriff's department her mother is the last one known to have seen her at their home she moved into last October.

She took a photo of her daughter on her cell phone before she left Friday morning, capturing her smiling with her tongue out at the camera. That photo has been submitted to police in help of finding her.

<snipped>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117384/Sierra-Lamar-missing-Police-turn-high-school-day-finding-cell-phone-field.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #246 on: March 24, 2012, 04:27:18 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/23/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Purse of Missing California Cheerleader Found

Aired March 23, 2012 - 20:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight, live. Upscale San Jose area, a 15-year-old cheerleader, loves music, loves to dance, all-American girl, set to leave for the school bus that morning. Mommy sees her 6:00 AM before going to work. Sierra never seen again, vanishing without a trace.

Tonight, confirmed, Sierra never makes it to the bus or to school, cell phone found thrown in a nearby field less than a mile from her own home. What does the cell phone reveal?

Bombshell tonight. In the last hours, search teams circle back to the missing cheerleader`s home as bloodhounds trace her only as far as the end of her mom`s driveway. At this hour, new evidence just surfacing. Tonight, everybody a suspect, nobody a suspect. Where is 15-year-old Sierra?

::snipping2::

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOSE CARDOZA, SPOKESMAN, SANTA CLARA SHERIFF`S OFFICE: But there was a bag, specifically a Juicy purse, a Juicy bag belonging to Sierra LaMar that was found Sunday about 1:00 PM. Members of the sheriff`s office search and rescue team found this Juicy bag belonging to Sierra.

Inside the bag was some of Sierra`s clothing, a pair of pants and a T- shirt neatly folded, neatly put inside this bag. This bag was located on Santa Teresa (ph) Boulevard in Laguna, which is within a couple of miles of Sierra`s mother`s house.

The reason the information wasn`t immediately made available to the public was because we had to confirm that the clothes did belong to Sierra, and we had to do some further investigative follow-up on that. Through confirmation from Sierra`s family and through some of the investigative efforts, we have now confirmed that those clothes and the bag did belong to Sierra.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

And joining me right now is a special guest. This is the mother of Sierra LaMar. Marlene LaMar is with us tonight in a primetime exclusive.

Ms. LaMar, thank you for being with us.

MARLENE LAMAR, SIERRA`S MOTHER (via telephone): Hello?

GRACE: I`m here, Ms. LaMar. Thank you for being with us.

LAMAR: Thank you for having me so we can get the word out and try to find my baby.

GRACE: Ms. LaMar, my mom would leave every morning before we went to school. We would wake up, she would have breakfast all laid out, and she expected us to eat and go to school. Everything was laid out for us.

You got up and you went to work that morning around 6:00 AM, is that correct?

LAMAR: That`s correct. And I heard something...

GRACE: What...

LAMAR: I was listening to stuff in the background about her walking at the bus stop before dawn. But actually, she started for the bus stop at 7:15, and it was bright out. I mean, it`s well lit, so I want to make sure...

GRACE: Good to know.

LAMAR: ... that`s (INAUDIBLE) clear.

GRACE: Good to know. You know what? That actually changes things, Ms. LaMar. The fact that it was broad daylight when she was outside changes the scenario of what may have happened.

Here`s my big question right there. Ms. LaMar, do you know what she was wearing that morning? Can you recall what she had on?

LAMAR: No, because she was still wearing her pajamas, you know, before I left for work.

GRACE: OK. Have police told you what the clothes were in her pocketbook?

LAMAR: No. No.

GRACE: OK. I`m just wondering if they were the clothes that she had on when she left that morning? Were they clothes she was going to change into after school?

LAMAR: I did not see what she was wearing before she left for school that morning.

GRACE: Yes. Did she have an after-school activity or did she have cheerleading practice that day?

LAMAR: No. No.

GRACE: That morning, what, if anything, was she talking about? What was she saying? Or did you even get to talk to her in the rush to get to work?

LAMAR: It was just a routine day. She was going to -- you know, she was, you know, getting ready for school. But the previous evening, on Thursday evening, she was excited about doing an English paper for her classroom and doing the research on it. And so, you know, she was -- the last long conversation as far as academically, she was talking about that last night. I mean, not last night...

GRACE: I`m just looking at pictures...

LAMAR: ... but the Thursday evening...

GRACE: ... of her, and she`s just...

LAMAR: ... the previous night.

GRACE: ... absolutely precious. Tell me about her. What are her interests? What does she like to do?

LAMAR: She was passionate -- you know, most of her early years, she did dance, competitive dancing. And she also enjoyed cheerleading because of the school spirit thing and connecting with the school and the -- you know, the athletes as far as being supportive. She was into that, you know, cheering on the school.

And she was driven. You know, she set the bar kind of high for herself as far as, you know, trying her best. And she was hard on herself if she felt like she saw her performance, and you know, could have improved on this and that because she set the bar pretty high.

And I would always tell her, you know, Honey, as long as you try your best, that`s what really matters, you know? You know, don`t be disappointed in yourself as long as you -- you know, you know you put the best effort out there.

GRACE: Everybody, we are talking to Sierra`s mom. And believe you me, you`re seeing all these clips of her at dance competitions and at cheerleading events. All of that takes time and money -- not on the part of the child, but on the part of the parent. It takes a dedicated parent to have that child at every practice, at every dance practice.

She probably went over that little dance routine right there a hundred times in front of her mother before she performed it on stage. And you know who was in the front row? Sierra`s mother cheering her on.

And tonight we need you to help us bring Sierra home. With me is her mother, Marlene LaMar.

Now, Ms. LaMar, everyone is focusing in on your boyfriend and the ex- husband. So let`s just clear all that up right now. The ex-husband lives in Fremont. It`s what, about 45 miles away. And he has been completely cooperative with police, correct?

LAMAR: That is totally correct. And I don`t want to stick too much on that subject. I really want to stick with searching for my daughter, you know, because that`s where the urgency is.

GRACE: I understand. I understand. So I`m going to take this to Ellie Jostad. Ellie, it`s my understanding that the mom`s boyfriend and the father, the bio dad, who lives about 45 minutes away, have been completely and totally cooperative.

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes, that`s correct, Nancy. And the sheriff`s department tells us that they have confirmed the whereabouts of everybody that morning. It all checks out. There`s nothing suspicious there.

GRACE: Everybody, we are taking your calls. Joining me right now, Marc Klaas, president and founder, Klaas Kids Foundation.

Marc, you`ve been on this case from the beginning. What do you make of the recent update we are learning in the minutes before we go to air, her pocketbook was found hidden, or as police say, secreted away, with personal items in it, her clothing neatly folded up inside the pocketbook?

Was the purse thrown away? Was it hidden? It doesn`t sound to me like she would have gotten rid of her own little pocketbook. She loved this little pocketbook. It was one of her favorites.

MARC KLAAS, KLAAS KIDS FOUNDATION: And you`re exactly right, Nancy is. There are ominous tones to this. But it`s also encouraging to know that the sheriff`s department is absolutely investigating this and they`re coming up with new evidence all the time. Every piece of evidence brings us closer to Sierra.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Were the clothes that were folded the ones that she was wearing when she left the house?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We cannot confirm that, that she was wearing that when she was last seen. Because nobody saw Sierra leave the house, we don`t know for a fact if those are the clothes she was wearing, or for whatever reason, those are extra clothes she had inside her bag at the time.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You said it was -- you made a point to say neatly folded. Does that mean to imply she was going someplace, possibly running away? Does that mean anything to you?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It`s information that the detectives still cannot determine as to why these clothes were neatly folded inside the bag. But that is specifically how the clothes were found, neatly folded inside the bag.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: OK. To Sierra`s mom. Marlene LaMar, is with us right now. Marlene, again, thank you for being with us.

Everyone, tip line 408-299-2311. This is an upscale area just outside San Jose suburbs.

What can you tell us about this little Juicy couture pocketbook? Was it one of her favorites, as we`ve been told?

LAMAR: Yes. She frequently brought it to school. She had her pens and pencils in it. She -- you know -- you know, instead of a backpack, she would carry that to carry her school supplies.

GRACE: You know, I was wondering where her books and papers and homework was. Would it have been in this bag?

LAMAR: I would see her carrying some things when, you know -- you know, when she would return from school, I would see her carrying the bag and I would see her carrying the notebook and her school books separately. But then she also put things in her bag, as well, that would fit in there.

GRACE: So she used it kind of like a backpack sometimes?

LAMAR: She would just put it on her shoulder because it was a good -- medium-sized purse.

GRACE: Did she also carry a backpack for her school books?

LAMAR: No. No. No.

GRACE: OK. What do you make of the clothes being neatly folded into that Juicy couture pocketbook?

LAMAR: You know, I have -- I have no idea as far as the contents or anything like that. And so I`m not going to guess, you know, but I...

GRACE: Got it.

LAMAR: Truthfully, I have no idea. And I don`t want to jeopardize the investigation...

GRACE: Yes. I agree.

LAMAR: ... you know, because I don`t...

GRACE: I agree.

LAMAR: But I`m telling you that I`m hearing a lot of different things, and there`s confusion, and you know, just like the confusion about her leaving at 7:15, you know, for the bus. And then I`ve been hearing other times that were inaccurate. So I don`t want to jeopardize the investigation because, you know, just things are just getting tossed out there. I know people are trying to help, but it`s important to, you know, get their information from the police department.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOSE CARDOZA, SPOKESMAN, SANTA CLARA SHERIFF`S OFFICE: But there was a bag, specifically a Juicy purse, a Juicy bag belonging to Sierra LaMar that was found Sunday about 1:00 PM. Members of the sheriff`s office search and rescue team found this Juicy bag belonging to Sierra.

Inside the bag was some of Sierra`s clothing, a pair of pants and a T- shirt neatly folded, neatly put inside this bag. This bag was located on Santa Teresa (ph) Boulevard in Laguna, which is within a couple of miles of Sierra`s mother`s house.

The reason the information wasn`t immediately made available to the public was because we had to confirm that the clothes did belong to Sierra, and we had to do some further investigative follow-up on that. Through confirmation from Sierra`s family and through some of the investigative efforts, we have now confirmed that those clothes and the bag did belong to Sierra.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: We are hearing this update in the search for literally an all- American girl. Take a look at Sierra LaMar, disappearing on her way to school in broad daylight. Where is this girl? We want her home with her mother!

Her mother joining us now and taking your calls. To Marlene LaMar. This is Sierra`s mom. She loved this purse. I don`t think she would ever have just ditched it on the side of the road, Ms. LaMar.

LAMAR: No, no. She did like that purse a lot and...

GRACE: OK, I want to go out...

LAMAR: ... she had it with her frequently.

GRACE: We are also told that the biological father has come out on his own and publicly addressed the fact that he is, in fact, a registered sex offender.

Unleash the lawyers. Peter Odom, Alan Ripka. Also with us, Becka Crumren (ph), family law attorney.

OK, first of all, Peter Odom, I don`t know if that took focus off the search for the girl and focus on him but I can tell you this much for him to co-operate with police and go, yes, this happened, I did, what, 200 days, 100-x days behind bars. I was on five years` probation, he came out. He publicly addressed it. He`s been cooperating with the police. I think that`s an a-plus for him.

PETER ODOM, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Right. None of the things you might -- none of the evasiveness or minimization took place here. He put it right up front. He admitted what he had done, talked about his sin is tense and said let`s move on. Absolutely the right thing to do.

GRACE: An, you know to you, Bekka (ph) (INAUDIBLE), joining us from Atlanta. I`m not saying I`m happy that he`s a registered sex offender, I`m not happy. But I don`t care about that. I don`t care what anybody did before. I care about this girl and are they cooperating with the investigation. Right now that`s all that matters. Agree or disagree?

BEKKA (ph), DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Absolutely. He`s cooperating with everybody and he`s keeping the investigation on the right track.

GRACE: You know, Alan Ripka, of course it sends up a red flag in my mind that he`s a registered sex offender. Of course it does. But if police are saying they have alibi him for the time he goes missing, you know what, that`s all that matters right now at this hour.

ALAN RIPKA, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Absolutely. It doesn`t make a difference what his background is if they have no evidence to implicate him in the crime, what the difference what his past is is, and he`s helping and cooperating and he`s her dad.

GRACE: OK. Do you, Bethany Marshall, psychoanalyst, author of "deal breakers." Bethany, weigh in on the whole scenario.

BETHANY MARSHALL, PSYCHOANALYST, AUTHOR, DEAL BREAKERS: Well, I think sex predators sometimes do form online communities, so I would be very interested in who the father was talking to and was he giving information about the daughter. I think something went terribly wrong as this young girl left to go to school, and I would be looking at her computer and I would be trying to determine was there a sex predator who was luring her online, maybe told her he was going to meet her for breakfast or she was going to skip school and that`s why she had that extra clothing is that she thought she was going on a date.

But as soon as he picked her up, the offending began and whoever did this, Nancy, was in a sexual frenzy because the offending pattern happened right away, the purse, the cell phone were discarded immediately, so the offending pattern is going to be a very important clue when the police look at sex predators in that community or vicinity.

Is there a sex predator who just got out of jail because sex predators who have just gotten out of prison notoriously offend more quickly and more viciously? Is there somebody who has committed domestic homicide or somebody whose offending pattern is with girls in this particular age range?

The research shows often it will be a white married male in his 30s with children driving a family type vehicle. So I would in particular look at those types of men.

GRACE: Bethany, what are you talking about sex predators have online community and if you would also address the offending starts immediately. Explain.

MARSHALL: In terms of the online community, sometimes they congregate together so that they can share photographs, pictures. I mean, often they get caught but, you know, there`s online blogs. They know that they can get access to child victims through other sex predators.

So, this father may have been unknowingly or unwittingly giving information about his daughter to another predator. In terms of the offending pattern, the research shows that some of these sex predators work themselves into a frenzy before they meet the victim so that the rape/homicide can start right away.

GRACE: I`m getting a little more information right now.

Out to you Vivian Ho, "San Francisco Chronicle." I`m getting an exact address of where the purse was found. Sergeant Jose Cardoza says the juicy couture bag found at the intersection of Santa Teresa boulevard in Laguna avenue. Is that a highly traveled intersection?

VIVIAN HO, REPORTER, THE SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE (via telephone): Like the cell phone, it was found not near the intersection but of the roadway at the side. And, you know, it`s not really traveled but, you know, it is -- it was within a couple miles of her house.

GRACE: So what about it, Henry K. Lee, I know both the cell phone and the bag were thrown out into the weeds and fields, but that intersection, what can you tell me about that location, the intersection of Laguna Ave and Santa Teresa boulevard.

HENRY K. LEE, REPORTER, THE SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE: Well, that location, Santa Teresa boulevard, is the main issue we`re dealing with. These things were discarded like trash off the side of the road. It`s not an urban area, not rural, probably - you know, it`s a traveled road but, keep in mind, when Marlene was passing out fliers, there were a lot of cars coming through. We don`t know if someone may have decided this is a crime of opportunity. If she was indeed at the bus stop. So, there are a the lot of cars and school buses travel on this road. And it`s very, very distressing to know these items were thrown out like that.

GRACE: OK, to Steve Moore, former FBI agent, violent crime investigator, joining us out of L.A. Steve, the feds aren`t in on this. What can you tell me about the dogs, the bloodhounds, only tracking her as far as the end of her own driveway?

STEVE MOORE, FORMER FBI AGENT, VIOLENT CRIME INVESTIGATION: Well, if the dogs are accurate, what that means is that she likely got into a vehicle of somebody she knew. Nobody would be that audacious to pick somebody up in an argument or in some kind of conflict in front of the house where they live. I believe she may have is known the person, been familiar with the person, or at least felt safe with the person, and then the person immediately, by the location of the phone and the purse, changed the situation on her and tossed the stuff out of the car.

GRACE: Back to sierra`s mother, Marlene Lamar, with us tonight. Miss Lamar, are other children walking to the school bus at that time?

MARLENE LAMAR, SIERRA LAMAR`S MOTHER (via telephone): No, no. Well, I`m pretty sure that there wasn`t. I know that she was the only one at the bus stop that would catch the bus there.

GRACE: And that was the public school bus, correct?

LAMAR: It`s a school bus, a district bus.

GRACE: And when did you first learn, Miss Lamar, that she was actually missing and how did you learn?

LAMAR: Well, I usually text her before leaving my work, and it was about 3:45 that I leave. And I didn`t get a response. I tried again. I didn`t get a response. And then I drove home.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

GRACE: Help us find sierra. Her mother with us tonight at a vigil breaking down in tears, holding on to her daughter`s dirty sock, so she can hold it, pray her daughter will come home. She comes home from work, finds the daughter gone. Races to the school. Starts trying to talk to students, teachers, trying to find her daughter.

A 15-year-old girl literally scrubbed in sunshine goes missing on her way to school, broad daylight. This is in upscale just beyond the suburbs outside of San Jose.

We are taking your calls. Let`s go out to Norma, Tennessee. Hi Norma, what`s your question, dear?

NORMA, CALLER, TENNESSEE: Will you kindly answered it, for it was about his dad. But could there be maybe somebody, the dad is associated with that knew the little girl?

GRACE: Good question. To Larry Fishelson, telecommunication expert, co-founder of dial and communications, joining us out in New York.

To Larry Fishelson, had she been carrying on probably phone calls or texting, probably unbeknownst to her who she is even talking to, that`s a possibility. Will we be able to determine that from her cell phone which has been recovered?

LARRY FISHELSON, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERT: Yes, Nancy, we will be able to recover this. This cell phone, and she has a Samsung galaxy android, is going to be the blueprint of this case. You`re going to be able to see calls, texts, pictures, memos that were in that phone. But what they`re going to be looking for here are patterns, patterns if she went on social media sites, plus, with this phone they will be able to track every 45 minutes where that phone has been. So, they`re going to go back between the last week and the last month and look at patterns where she was, she was on social media sites, if there were calls, there were texts, if she was being lured in.

And then they will look at the sex offenders that are in the area, and they can get subpoenas on their phones as well and try to cross reference everything. This is in-depth now telecom forensics which holds many clues and hopefully will be able to lead to finding this young girl.

GRACE: With us Larry Fishelson out of New York.

To Dr. Bill Lloyd, what if anything, forensically can we get from the cell phone and from the clothing neatly folded in that juicy couture purse?

DOCTOR BILL LLOYD, M.D., BOARD CERTIFIED SURGEON, PATHOLOGIST: Good evening, Nancy. Many questions about that juicy couture bag. The police tell us that they have confirmed that the contents of the bag belonged to Sierra. But the mother says she hasn`t seen the contents. So how did they confirm it?

Nonetheless, even though they were folded, the garments could be soiled, there could be blood. There could be other forms of trace evidence there, hair, for example, seminal fluid, et cetera, that can be vital in tracking down a perpetrator.

END

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: March 24, 2012, 04:56:30 AM »

From the Hinkey Meter

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1590&p=254669

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 am

One of the newscasters this evening was broadcasting from Sierra's home at the end of the driveway and pointed to the empty lot next door, and said that law enforcement had brought heavy equipment into the empty lot Friday.

This is the property immediately to the right of Sierra's house (if you are facing her street)

Basically vacant land, looks like maybe a boxcar on it.

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Morgan-Hill/25-Paquita-Espana-Ct-95037/home/21839054

I noticed something else about that last night when I looked at it on Google maps, but didn't mention it because it looked like a large area to me, but one spot looked like it could have been dug up recently?  Or wet?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=%2225+Paquita+Espana+Ct%22+morgan+hill+ca&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x808e267c85aa18b7:0x173d318f50724697,25+Paquita+Espana+Ct,+Morgan+Hill,+CA+95037&gl=us&ei=RYdtT7XcLqiQsALFwv2HBg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCMQ8gEwAA

Zoomed in more to that area:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2012, 05:06:53 AM »

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Roadblock-Set-in-Sierra-Lamar-Search-143968486.html

Saturday, about 60 Search and Rescue officers and a few search dogs are planning on searching a 12-mile radius around Palm Avenue and Dougherty Avenue. The search is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. until dusk. They will be looking for possible crime scenes and clues.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #249 on: March 24, 2012, 05:52:56 AM »

This may be SL grandmother?

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives

1.  San Jose Mercury News (CA) - November 2, 2005

Masako Christine Klepper 

CA United States Masako Christine Klepper 1934 - 2005 Masako passed away peacefully with her family at her side on October 24, 2005. She leaves behind: her husband Arthur Klepper, whom she was married to for 45 years; her children, Marlene, Michael and Thomas; her grandchildren, Danielle, Sierra, Christopher, her sister Toshiko Hanawa; brother Kunio Nakamura who lives in Japan. She is preceded by father Shunji Nakamura, mother Aya Nakamura. She was a high...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: March 24, 2012, 05:58:19 AM »

Sierra posted this picture on her Twitter page on March 14 at 6:02pm (her time, the screen shot shows the time in my time zone)

This would have been on Wednesday, before she disappeared on Friday.

The picture that Sierra's mother said she took on the computer at home Friday morning is similar but this is not it.

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/180096589518483456

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: March 24, 2012, 06:06:24 AM »

Masako Christine Klepper 

CA United States Masako Christine Klepper 1934 - 2005 Masako passed away peacefully with her family at her side on October 24, 2005. She leaves behind: her husband Arthur Klepper, whom she was married to for 45 years; her children, Marlene, Michael and Thomas; her grandchildren, Danielle, Sierra, Christopher, her sister Toshiko Hanawa; brother Kunio Nakamura who lives in Japan. She is preceded by father Shunji Nakamura, mother Aya Nakamura. She was a high...

Did you mean "ML" seahorse?

I think it may be too.  And I'd read somewhere that Sierra has a brother, wondering if that's Christopher?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #252 on: March 24, 2012, 07:50:03 AM »

Masako Christine Klepper 

Did you mean "ML" seahorse?

I think it may be too.  And I'd read somewhere that Sierra has a brother, wondering if that's Christopher?

Hi monkeys,

Texasmom, neither parent claims him as a relative on the search engines, why?
California birth records are free.  California, Birth Index, 1905-1995.

The link's may not be fully loaded.  Could he be a step-brother or half brother?

A CL was born in 1987, Santa Clara, CA on the links below.

http://www.familytreelegends.com/records/calbirths?c=search&first=christopher&last=lamar&spelling=Exact&4_year=&4_month=0&4_day=0&5=&7=&SubmitSearch.x=42&SubmitSearch.y=20

(http://www.familytreelegends.com/records)

https://familysearch.org/search/records/index#count=20&query=%2Bgivenname%3Achristopher~%20%2Bsurname%3Alamar~%20%2Bresidence_place%3A%22santa%20clara%22~&collection_id=2001879

(familysearch.org)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2012, 11:14:56 AM »

Masako Christine Klepper 

Japanese heritage!!  I mentioned yesterday that Sierra look very much like the 16 year old daughter of my hubby's niece.  My hubby is Japanese.  Our grown kids are often mistaken for hispanic.  I had thought that Marlene was hispanic.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: March 24, 2012, 11:30:59 AM »

Here's the photo in question:

She appears to be wearing a San Jose Sharks shirt in this photo.  I live in the bay area and recognize the Sharks logo.

In the photo thzt Sierra clearly took herself and posted on Twitter, she's wearing a Golden State Warriors top, a bay area basketball team.

Roadblock Set in Sierra LaMar Search
Friday, Mar 23, 2012

<snipped>

NBC Bay Area has learned new information about Sierra's personal belongings found in a field not far from her home.

One of those items is a San Jose Sharks shirt, very similar to what she was wearing last Friday morning in a photo she took on her home computer.

<snipped>

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: March 24, 2012, 11:41:55 AM »

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3534

Volunteers to Search This Weekend for Sierra Lamar After FBI Spends Friday at Family Home

By: Brian Shields - Fri, 23 Mar 2012 20:50:48 -0800

MORGAN HILL (KRON) -- The FBI has now wrapped up an initial search of the home where missing teenager Sierra Lamar lived with her mother.

KRON 4's J.R. Stone reports agents first took photos of the exterior of the family home.  Later an FBI mobile crime lab pulled up to the home and investigators went inside to look for more evidence of what happened to Sierra.  The focus on the house comes a week to the day after Sierra was last seen heading for her school bus stop.

Crime scene investigators also spent time doing an intensive search of a wooded area next to the home behind a large back fence.  Other agents went door to door in the neighborhood canvassing for more information about Sierra's disappearance.

"They came knocking on the door," neighbor Sydney Flores says.  "About eight of them came in and they just went through the whole house, looking searching through the bedrooms, the closets.  They went into the garage and up into the loft.  They walked around the perimeter.  It was quite interesting when they came walking in.  You can't say no.  They were very nice and cordial and asked the questions that needed to be asked and we answered them the best that we could."

"There's a perception her cell phone was thrown from a moving car," Klaas tells KRON 4 News.  "Now the bag that had the clothing in it also seems to have been thrown from a moving car.  My best sense after having gone to visit the family is that they're living in a pretty remote place and if you don't have business in that neighborhood, chances are very great that you're not going to be in that neighborhood.  Now, it's at the very end of a cul-de-sac which has about eight houses on each side leading up to the turns left to the road that she turns left to to walk to the school bus and from that point on, it's nothing but fields, nothing but farmland.  I personally believe that whatever happened to her happened in that cul-de-sac and I think the business with the cell phone and the couture bag being found in a different direction might just be misdirection."

« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 11:45:23 AM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: March 24, 2012, 11:48:57 AM »

I have yet to read a report of when Marlene's boyfriend left the home on the morning of March 16th.  Why has the elusive Rick Gardiner not spoken to any media?  Has any Monkey researcher done a background check on Gardiner.  On NG ... why was Marlene so evasive regarding Rick Gardiner and Steve Lamar.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: Now, Ms. LaMar, everyone is focusing in on your boyfriend and the ex- husband. So let`s just clear all that up right now. The ex-husband lives in Fremont. It`s what, about 45 miles away. And he has been completely cooperative with police, correct?

LAMAR: That is totally correct. And I don`t want to stick too much on that subject. I really want to stick with searching for my daughter, you know, because that`s where the urgency is.

<snipped>

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 24, 2012, 12:36:30 PM »

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17243826/sierra-lamars-classmates-start-fund-sell-t-shirts

(At the end of the second video)

A stranger has donated $25,000 to help with the investigation!

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: March 24, 2012, 12:39:35 PM »

Found an updated article after I'd posted, that included the statement about the donation.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17244632/missing-girls-case-drawing-support-from-central-coast

On Friday night, the family received a check for $25,000 from a stranger to help with the investigation.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: March 24, 2012, 12:50:05 PM »

The adults in Sierra's life may have alibis for the morning of March 16th but ... could it be that something bad happened prior to that morning?  Sierra's alleged conversation on the evening of March 15th with her sister and father appears to be scripted.  I could be wrong.

Bottom Line:  Were the adults in Sierra's life requested to take a polygraph?  Were vehicles seized and forensically tested?  Were the cell phone and computer analyzed?  Were residences/properties forensically searched?  If not; why not?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: I understand. I understand. So I`m going to take this to Ellie Jostad. Ellie, it`s my understanding that the mom`s boyfriend and the father, the bio dad, who lives about 45 minutes away, have been completely and totally cooperative.

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes, that`s correct, Nancy. And the sheriff`s department tells us that they have confirmed the whereabouts of everybody that morning. It all checks out. There`s nothing suspicious there.

<snipped>

The stuff of nightmares sets in for family of missing Morgan Hill girl
 03/21/2012 10:23:55 PM PDT

<snipped>

The night before Sierra disappeared, Danielle LaMar left Sacramento State for spring break and joined her father at his Fremont townhouse. On their way back from dinner, Sierra, a 5-foot-2-inch brunette, called. They put her on speakerphone.

"She was talking about how she wanted to get her hair done the next time she went to Fremont. She wanted to add some blond streaks," Danielle LaMar said. "She was very excited about one of her school assignments, telling me about her research paper. Bringing up her grades made her happy."

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

Sierra Lamar: Friends, Family Hold Vigil For Missing California Teen
March 24, 2012

<snipped>

Sierra's father, Steve LaMar, said he had no reason to believe Sierra was planning to run away.

He talked to her the day before she was reported missing, and she was "happy, talking to me about homework.

"She was asking me to make an appointment so she could dye her hair," Steve LaMar said. "She wouldn't miss that appointment — if you knew my daughter."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sierra-lamar-search-missing-california-teen-ramps/story?id=15992967

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.