March 28, 2024, 04:32:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 519018 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: March 24, 2012, 02:19:18 PM »

texasmom when you flip the warriors img,so it reads right to left,notice
sierra is useing her left hand to hold cam,its the same for the sharks img
when you flip it,she is useing her left hand to hold the cam,im guessing
she is left handed

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #281 on: March 24, 2012, 02:35:36 PM »

oops, sorry I got in your box!  Attack of the quote stack!   Embarassed

It's worse than I thought, I'm actually in furmonkey's!  Sorry furmonkey!  

Sis, if you're still here...help please!  TIA

That took me a while, Sis, you really had to try hard to get rid of 2 end-quotes, lol. bh

Thanks Sis, sorry for the trouble...I probably couldn't do that again if I tried! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: March 24, 2012, 02:48:07 PM »

to me it appears that sierra took the img,of the one,where she is wearing the
San Jose Sharks shirt, the shark decal is backwards,the warriors img is backward
too,guessing she didnt flip the imgs when she cropped her arm and the cam off
in the imgs
San Jose Sharks shirt
http://www.jagztees.com/ic-info/images/items/san-jose-sharks-joe-pavelski-black-t-shirt.jpg

I don't think so cw618, doesn't her hair look curled in one but not in the other?

jmo

Fixed qs  bh

I read your post too fast and misunderstood what you were saying...sorry.   Embarassed

I agree, I think Sierra took both pictures...on different days.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: March 24, 2012, 03:29:58 PM »

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/community/investigators-scour-north-morgan-hill-for-sierra-lamar-leads/article_2e3f46ea-75db-11e1-bb4d-0019bb30f31a.html

Investigators scour north Morgan Hill for Sierra LaMar leads

Teen has been missing for eight days

Posted: Saturday, March 24, 2012 10:59 am | Updated: 11:56 am, Sat Mar 24, 2012.
Morgan Hill Staff | 0 comments

Still hampered by a dearth of leads, law enforcement authorities began to swarm the areas surrounding the home of missing 15-year-old Sierra LaMar Saturday morning.

The heightened search efforts will cover a 12-mile radius from Palm and Dougherty avenues in north Morgan Hill, the site of the school bus stop that LaMar usually walks to on her way to Sobrato High School. The search will include about 60 members of search and rescue teams from the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office and other law enforcement agencies, according to Sgt. Jose Cardoza of the sheriff’s office.

Four search K-9 dogs will also participate in the search, Cardoza added. The FBI joined the local search efforts earlier this week.

The other agencies are assisting through a “state mutual aid request,” he said.

LaMar never made it to onto the school bus the morning of Friday, March 16. She lives with her mother and mother’s boyfriend a few hundred yards away, and typically starts walking to the bus stop between 7:10 and 7:15 a.m., according to her parents and authorities.

LaMar was at home at 6 a.m., when her mother and mother’s boyfriend left the home, and her Twitter account shows her last “tweet” was posted at 6:29 a.m. from the home. Police have also noted that LaMar sent a text message from her cell phone, while she was at home, at 7:11 a.m. the day she was reported missing.

Tracking dogs employed in an initial search Saturday, March 17, lost her scent at the end of her driveway, which meets a cul-de-sac at the end of a rural court. Her mobile smartphone was found by searchers Saturday evening in a field near Scheller Avenue and Santa Teresa Boulevard, about three-quarters of a mile northwest of her home, police said.

On Sunday, investigators found LaMar’s “Juicy” brand purse, containing a “neatly folded” pair of pants, T-shirt and undergarments, Cardoza said. Those items were found farther north off the road on Santa Teresa Boulevard, near Laguna Avenue.

Authorities do not yet have any evidence confirming that LaMar disappeared as a result of a kidnapping or other crime, but they also have found no indication that she willingly ran away.

The purpose of Saturday’s search is to look for any such evidence, locate possible crime scene areas, and find any other items that could lead investigators to LaMar’s whereabouts, Cardoza said.

::snipping2::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: March 24, 2012, 04:19:25 PM »

CW heres a Pic of moms house, it seems to be last home at the end of cul-de-sac.  There are houses to the right and homes across the street.

Thanks BabsKats

Could it be that a deceased Sierra was placed in a vehicle and taken from the residence?  Could Sierra's cell phone and Juicy bag have been thrown from that vehicle to give the impression that an abduction had occured.

I have not read ONE article that states the time that the elusive Rick Gardiner left for work.  Could he have returned as Sierra was about to head out the door?  In the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ... was Gardiner's alibi checked out?  Was Gardiner's vehicle seized and forensically tested?  Were construction sites that Gardiner are currently connected to officially searched?  Was a polygraph requested of Gardiner?  If not; why not?

Janet

++++++

Sat Mar 24, 2012

<snipped>

LaMar never made it to onto the school bus the morning of Friday, March 16. She lives with her mother and mother’s boyfriend a few hundred yards away, and typically starts walking to the bus stop between 7:10 and 7:15 a.m., according to her parents and authorities.

LaMar was at home at 6 a.m., when her mother and mother’s boyfriend left the home, and her Twitter account shows her last “tweet” was posted at 6:29 a.m. from the home. Police have also noted that LaMar sent a text message from her cell phone, while she was at home, at 7:11 a.m. the day she was reported missing.

<snipped>

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/community/investigators-scour-north-morgan-hill-for-sierra-lamar-leads/article_2e3f46ea-75db-11e1-bb4d-0019bb30f31a.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: March 24, 2012, 05:10:48 PM »

Here's the photo in question:

She appears to be wearing a San Jose Sharks shirt in this photo.  I live in the bay area and recognize the Sharks logo.

In the photo thzt Sierra clearly took herself and posted on Twitter, she's wearing a Golden State Warriors top, a bay area basketball team.

Roadblock Set in Sierra LaMar Search
Friday, Mar 23, 2012

<snipped>

NBC Bay Area has learned new information about Sierra's personal belongings found in a field not far from her home.

One of those items is a San Jose Sharks shirt, very similar to what she was wearing last Friday morning in a photo she took on her home computer.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Roadblock-Set-in-Sierra-Lamar-Search-143968486.html

Why was San Jose Sharks shirt that Sierra was wearing in a computer photo which was  taken sometime in the hour prior to when she was to leave the home to catch the school bus found folded neatly in her Juicy bag?

Janet

+++++

Purse Containing Folded Clothes Becomes Focus of Sierra Lamar Search 
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 13:19:11 -0800

MORGAN HILL (KRON) -- Investigators looking into the disappearance of 15-year Sierra Lamar say a purse found Sunday contained "neatly folded" clothes that belong to the missing girl.

"The detectives still cannot determine why these clothes were folded neatly in the bag but that is specifically how the clothes were found, folded neatly inside the bag," Santa Clara County sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza said

Cardoza says authorities withheld information about the clothes in order to confirm with the Lamar family that they did belong to Sierra.

The 15-year old disappeared last Friday after leaving home to go to a bus stop to take her to school.  Authorities say since no one saw her leave, investigators aren't sure what she was wearing at the time.

<snipped>

http://kron.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3508

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: March 24, 2012, 05:40:43 PM »

she is left handed

In one pic her hair has been flat ironed and very shiny and in the other pic you can see where it is curly.  JMO
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: March 24, 2012, 05:51:00 PM »

she is left handed

In one pic her hair has been flat ironed and very shiny and in the other pic you can see where it is curly.  JMO

Sorry, I wasn't done but hit the button anyhoo!  I'm beginning to think this may be one of her night shirts or used as one as she has different colored eye shadow on also in each pic.  Now, if she IS using this as a night shirt could she have stuffed it with clean pants and underwear in her Juicy bag to go sneak off and spend the night or maybe even run away with someone who lured her away?  She may have had all intentions of running off with someone she met/knew/online and they picked her up in her driveway but when that person got there it wasn't who she thought she had met online?  I'm also leaning toward Janet's way...what if she wasn't even home that Friday morn and Mom is covering?  Would like Mom and BF polygraphed!  If she was home that morn BF knew what time she left for school and could have come right back to get her, attack her and dump body and still make it to work relatively on time.  She could have been in his truck/car all day and nobody know and he could dispose of at any time before getting home!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 24, 2012, 06:29:49 PM »

Sorry, I wasn't done but hit the button anyhoo!  I'm beginning to think this may be one of her night shirts or used as one as she has different colored eye shadow on also in each pic.  Now, if she IS using this as a night shirt could she have stuffed it with clean pants and underwear in her Juicy bag to go sneak off and spend the night or maybe even run away with someone who lured her away?  She may have had all intentions of running off with someone she met/knew/online and they picked her up in her driveway but when that person got there it wasn't who she thought she had met online?  I'm also leaning toward Janet's way...what if she wasn't even home that Friday morn and Mom is covering?  Would like Mom and BF polygraphed!  If she was home that morn BF knew what time she left for school and could have come right back to get her, attack her and dump body and still make it to work relatively on time.  She could have been in his truck/car all day and nobody know and he could dispose of at any time before getting home!

Bingo!

melisb ... if Mom is being truthful ... could it be that BF returned and ... something bad happened  after Sierra's 7:11 AM text?    The outcome? It was a deceased Sierra that was taken from the home sometime that day.

Bottom Line:  In the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ... were the adults in Sierra's life requested to take a polygraph?  Were vehicles seized and forensically tested?  Were the cell phone and computer records analyzed?  Were residences/properties forensically searched?  Were construction sites with a connection to BF searched?  Were alibis confirmed?  If not; why not?

Janet

+++++

In a Nutshell

Saturday, March 24, 2012 10:59 am

<snipped>

<snipped>

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/crime_fire_courts/investigators-scour-north-morgan-hill-for-sierra-lamar-leads/article_c7e54d4c-2fe9-5ea9-a628-14bcf0c52a4c.html

_____

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: March 24, 2012, 07:54:52 PM »

I'm hangin with you on this one Janet!!!!  Sumpin is hinky in the home or this was just a case of the best timing in the world for a perv to learn her habits since Oct and study the fam routine.  I've noticed the Sister and Mom aren't mentioning too much about home life with StepBF?!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: March 24, 2012, 08:36:27 PM »

I'm hangin with you on this one Janet!!!!  Sumpin is hinky in the home or this was just a case of the best timing in the world for a perv to learn her habits since Oct and study the fam routine.  I've noticed the Sister and Mom aren't mentioning too much about home life with StepBF?!

Also ... when questioned on NG last night ... why was Marlene so evasive regarding Rick Gardiner and Steve Lamar.  I have a gut feeling stuff is going on behind the scenes.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired March 23, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Now, Ms. LaMar, everyone is focusing in on your boyfriend and the ex- husband. So let`s just clear all that up right now. The ex-husband lives in Fremont. It`s what, about 45 miles away. And he has been completely cooperative with police, correct?

LAMAR: That is totally correct. And I don`t want to stick too much on that subject. I really want to stick with searching for my daughter, you know, because that`s where the urgency is.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/23/ng.01.html

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: March 24, 2012, 08:51:45 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sierra-lamar-search-missing-california-teen-ramps/story?id=15992967
Sierra Lamar: Friends, Family Hold Vigil For Missing California Teen
By ALYSSA NEWCOMB (@alyssanewcomb)
March 24, 2012

After a week of few leads and dashed hopes, missing teen Sierra LaMar's family, friends and classmates gathered at a candlelight vigil for the Morgan Hill, Calif., girl who has been missing for nine days.

"We want you to come back home. We know you will find your way back to us," Sierra's mother, Marlene LaMar, said among the flickering candles and teary-eyed supporters Friday.

The FBI set up a roadblock where LaMar would usually board her bus and is stopping drivers who pass through, hoping someone will provide a clue that could help bring Sierra home.
Videos at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: March 24, 2012, 09:23:52 PM »

Video, I transcribed part of it below.  I'm sorry but I didn't catch the interviewer Lester's last name.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/343600/nbc-today-show-where-is-sierra-lamar#http://www.hulu.com/feed/recent/tv?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Lester (NBC Today): Yesterday the FBI searched Sierra's backyard, they appeared to have taken several items from her parents home.  After a week, what would prompt them to go back there and to conduct that kind of a search?

Clint Van Zandt:  Well part of the challenge Lester, in a case like this you have to establish that the victim actually left her home.  We know there was supposedly a text message that morning but she never appeared at the bus stop, she was never seen by anybody apparently standing out on the street waiting for that bus, so we have to account for the period the last time she was known to be in her house and bring that forward.  The FBI is trying to establish could anything have happened to her before she got to the road, before she even got to the bus stop.

Lester (NBC Today): It's not that there aren't clues in this case, but they're puzzling.  Let's talk about that bag that police found.  It contained clothes that possibly belonged to Sierra, but they were neatly folded as we heard in Kristen's report.  What does that tell you about the likelihood that this may or may not have been an abduction?

Clint Van Zandt: Well the FBI, the local police, the sheriff's office, Lester they have to consider a two track investigation.  Track number one is that she disappeared of her own volition, she's a runaway, look there are two thousand children reported missing in the United States every day so we have to consider a runaway.  But number two is was she in fact kidnapped?  Well we find her backpack or whatever and her clothes have been described as neatly folded, Lester you have to put yourself in the frame of a kidnapper, if you grab this girl at the bus stop or near, you pull her in your vehicle and a mile away her backpack is found with the clothing she was wearing neatly folded, that time frame doesn't seem to fit.  So this is either a red herring trying to make the authorities believe something else or there is another explanation the police still haven't figured out.

Lester (NBC Today): I hear you there, but then there's the cellphone that was found about a mile away and I don't want to be glib here but teenage girls are not separated from their cell phones voluntarily.

Clint Van Zandt: Yeah, and again Lester, there's always two ways to look at it.  Where I work in this case as an FBI agent number one I'd say a kidnapper could have ripped the phone and threw it out the window so she couldn't call and so the authorities couldn't follow the pings from cell towers.  Number two is that if you want to make yourself look like you've disappeared you get rid of the thing that we believes teenager and everyone else would hold on to and that's the cell phone.  If we find the cell phone thrown away, then it should be obvious she was kidnapped, the authorities have to be very careful not to go down one road or the other, kidnapped or a runaway, until they find out for sure which is the right road.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: March 24, 2012, 09:27:41 PM »

The clothing being neatly folded makes me think of the James Edward Hogan case.  His neatly folded clothes were found with blood on them after his disappearance.  Many comments were made about that (neatly folding clothes) being something that people who are or have been in the military commonly do.

Just a thought...

AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: March 25, 2012, 05:03:45 AM »

Case Archive:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Sierra%20LaMar%20%20-CA-/?start=all

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
furmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: March 25, 2012, 08:58:56 AM »

I hope they plan on searching the area west of Morgan Hill along McKean and Uvas.  I've lived in the bay area my whole life and I'm pretty familiar with the terrain.  I've ridden my motorcycle on Bailey and down Uvas towards the reservoir a few times.  There isn't much up here, and not a lot going on even on the weekends, which is the main reason I choose to ride around the area.  I would think early morning on a weekday would be pretty deserted.  There are tons of parks, reservoirs and undeveloped land.  If you do a drive by on google maps, you can see any side street in this area would provide plenty of privacy, cover, and time... just what the perp would need, and only minutes from Sierra's neighborhood by car.

I didn't see any reports stating they were searching this area yet.  I hope they will in the near future because I have a strong feeling this is an appealing place for someone looking to harm a person/dump a body.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: March 25, 2012, 09:58:06 AM »

Thanks furmonkey.  The simple map you posted puts everything into perceptive for this map illiterate Monkey.

Janet

++++

Huge search for missing Morgan Hill girl yields no new clues
Posted:   03/25/2012 06:40:44 AM PDT

More than 100 members of Bay Area search-and-rescue teams scoured a 12-mile radius Saturday, but no new clues were discovered in the search for Sierra LaMar, the missing 15-year-old Morgan Hill girl.

It was the largest search effort since the former Fremont resident went missing more than a week ago, according to Sgt. Jose Cardoza, spokesman for the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff's search-team members from Santa Clara, Marin, Alameda, San Mateo and Santa Cruz counties braved the rain from 10 a.m. to dusk and searched an area that stretched from the San Jose-Morgan Hill border to Hecker Pass near Gilroy, Cardoza said.

"We expanded our search," he said. "This is the most personnel we've used and the farthest we've gone."

Sierra's family and friends say they're refusing to give up hope. They attended a candlelight vigil Friday night at Fremont's Washington High School, which Sierra attended before moving to Morgan Hill in October.

FBI agents have been assisting sheriff's deputies with the investigation the past few days, recanvassing the area and searching the home of Marlene LaMar, Sierra's mother, with her consent, according to the sheriff's office.

<snipped>

http://**/ci_20249492/search-continues-sierra-lamar-morgan-hill?source=most_viewed

_____

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: March 25, 2012, 10:19:39 AM »

Thanks!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: March 25, 2012, 10:39:49 AM »

The clothing being neatly folded makes me think of the James Edward Hogan case.  His neatly folded clothes were found with blood on them after his disappearance.  Many comments were made about that (neatly folding clothes) being something that people who are or have been in the military commonly do.

Just a thought...

I'd like to read more about that case but I cannot find anything on it.  Where can I go to read about it?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: March 25, 2012, 10:49:11 AM »

Just a thought...

I'd like to read more about that case but I cannot find anything on it.  Where can I go to read about it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6197.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.