March 28, 2024, 10:50:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 519045 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #780 on: April 09, 2012, 06:01:58 PM »

The car is a Dodge Dynasty and the photo is from Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dodge_Dynasty.jpg

I guess they are looking for a car like that.   

Yeah Klaas, that's where I got the pic from. It's odd that Claire deleted the pic from her twitter which is why you don't see it in the comparison because I linked it to her.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #781 on: April 09, 2012, 06:03:42 PM »

Great pics tm! Glad to see your furbabies avatar back! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: April 09, 2012, 06:13:10 PM »

Tamikosmom, what is your theory on what happened to SL if Rick is the perp?  I mean how do you think the timeline went down as well as the clothes, purse, books and the fact she totally disappeared?  Everyone has to be looked at and every theory has to be put to the test (friend, stranger, planned, abducted, family, local)  IMO Marlena's words were simple mistakes, confusion and not necessarily deceitful.  I really believe that, but that is not saying Rick didn't have something to do with it either.  I'm just curious HOW he could have done it.  TIA

kippy

My theory at this point in time is that there was no perp.  When Sierra's angry tweets of March 15th are consided ... could it be that Sierra tragically met her demise prior to the dawning of March 16th following a confrontation with her mother?  Could it be out of a misguide sense of love ... Rick participated in a cover up following Marlene's departure from the home at 6:00 AM ... a cover up which included an electronic manipulation that implied Sierra was alive and well at 6:29 AM and 7:11 AM ... a cover up which included the planting of the Juicy bag which Marlene neatly packed.

The disappearing of Sierra?  Has Marlene's vehicle been forensically tested?  Has Rick's vehicle been forensically tested?  Both had all day to do what had to be done.

It appears to me that on the NG show Marlene is protecting Rick for some reason.  I do not think she would be protecting Rick if he had harmed her daughter.  In other words ... could protecting Rick be protecting herself.

Somehow ... I believe that Rick is the smoking gun.  When he talks ... a plea deal will be involved but ... the truth will be revealed.

IMO

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 6, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: OK, Miss Lamar, I`m sure that you just heard Marc Klaas state, as did I, that police look first at family, friends, acquaintances, neighbors, delivery people. And what viewers are trying to help find Sierra. So when they have questions of this nature. I`m sure that there are innocent answers.

LAMAR: Yes. I know that`s part of this.

GRACE: I`m concerned at you being so defensive about it. If he left that morning and went to work. Great. But by you continually throwing up roadblocks, that`s what is causing the problem.

LAMAR: No, I`m not. I want to find -- we both want to find my daughter.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #783 on: April 09, 2012, 06:49:15 PM »

Thanks sassifras!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: April 09, 2012, 06:54:55 PM »

Are Sierra's tweets still out there or have they been removed?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #785 on: April 09, 2012, 07:03:31 PM »

Still there bebecat.

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #786 on: April 09, 2012, 07:04:10 PM »

Thanks sassifras!   

I love the furbabies! 

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: April 09, 2012, 08:52:19 PM »

Still there bebecat.

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

Good grief...

Thanks BTW
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #788 on: April 09, 2012, 09:44:14 PM »

Thank you Amanda! You do great work for the missing!  an angelic monkey

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: April 09, 2012, 10:41:42 PM »

Thank you Janet..that is quite plausible.  If something happened the night before, they would have had all night to put the handbag where it was found and nobody would have even noticed.

Regarding the tweet of the car picture...I don' t know why Clair took her post down but the original poster of the picture and the one who met with investigators was another friend (Breanna) and she still has it posted as well as several replies from her friends.  I'm only posting this to clear up any confusion..Clair was not the original "tweeter".
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #790 on: April 09, 2012, 11:04:14 PM »

If it's true that urine was found on found on her clothing that would indicate extreme fear or death, assuming it is Sierra's urine.  Bodily fluids are released at death or a person might wet themselves during a moment of intense fear.

If urine was found on her clothing then I tend to discount that her mother or stepfather had anything to do with their missing daughter as they would have gotten rid of the clothing along with the body.

I'm leaning more and more toward a stranger abduction or someone she barely knew.  I can see her mother innocently getting tongue tied during an interview on national tv while being interviewed about her missing daughter.

I struggle to put together a scenario where Marlene and/or Rick would neatly fold Sierra's clothes and hide them near their own home along with her school books and, IMO, a place where they will surely be found.

I think whoever did this is a repeat offender who has never been caught and is playing games with the investigators.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: April 09, 2012, 11:11:15 PM »

If it's true that urine was found on found on her clothing that would indicate extreme fear or death, assuming it is Sierra's urine.  Bodily fluids are released at death or a person might wet themselves during a moment of intense fear.

If urine was found on her clothing then I tend to discount that her mother or stepfather had anything to do with their missing daughter as they would have gotten rid of the clothing along with the body.

I'm leaning more and more toward a stranger abduction or someone she barely knew.  I can see her mother innocently getting tongue tied during an interview on national tv while being interviewed about her missing daughter.

I struggle to put together a scenario where Marlene and/or Rick would neatly fold Sierra's clothes and hide them near their own home along with her school books and, IMO, a place where they will surely be found.

I think whoever did this is a repeat offender who has never been caught and is playing games with the investigators.

Wow, I hadn't heard about urine found.  When was that brought out?  I definitely am leaning more on a stranger abduction or a nearby neighbor/or visitor of a neighbor that has noticed her before.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: April 09, 2012, 11:15:42 PM »

Here is a thought: Just throwing it out there.  Here is a tweet from Alexia to Sierra

Alexia Isom ‏ @yaboilexxer

· Details

@f4ggg0t I'm by you! I'm at my aunts house haha
Sierra LaMar Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
Follow

@AlexiaIsom duuuude ahaha the one day im not in morgan hill!

https://twitter.com/#!/f4ggg0t/statuses/160877304036343809
Edit to add url tags-hyperlink.  MB

So, I wonder where her aunt lives and who else may live there?  An older brother?  Uncle?  So on...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:32:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: April 09, 2012, 11:26:00 PM »

Urine being found or not found is a rumor...LE was asked if urine was found and they said they would not comment if that or anything else was found on the clothes...they could have been asked to try to see if maybe a stun gun might have been used...
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: April 09, 2012, 11:28:50 PM »

Urine being found or not found is a rumor...LE was asked if urine was found and they said they would not comment if that or anything else was found on the clothes...they could have been asked to try to see if maybe a stun gun might have been used...

Oh okay, thanks.  I missed that. 

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: April 09, 2012, 11:35:50 PM »

I looked for the original source and couldn't find it... thanks for the info bebecat.

Was it a reporter who asked if there was urine on her clothes?
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: April 10, 2012, 12:02:43 AM »

Yes it was a reporter or at least someone at a press conference.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: April 10, 2012, 12:11:22 AM »

Sierra LaMar's Purse, Clothing Found
Thursday, Mar 22, 2012

<snipped>

Cardoza said a pair of pants, a shirt, a bra and a pair of underwear were neatly folded inside a Juicy brand purse. It was not clear if they were the clothes Sierra put on the morning she was last seen or if they were something she brought along with her. He said they contained no forensic evidence that pointed to a crime or a person of interest in the case. They said they did not release the information earlier because they were waiting on forensic evidence analysis.

Cardoza would not confirm reports that the purse or clothing had urine on it. "The specific details on the condition of the clothing - whether they were wet or had urine on them - we are holding that specific detail as confidential," Cardoza said.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: April 10, 2012, 12:20:01 AM »

Sierra LaMar's Purse, Clothing Found
Thursday, Mar 22, 2012

<snipped>

Cardoza said a pair of pants, a shirt, a bra and a pair of underwear were neatly folded inside a Juicy brand purse. It was not clear if they were the clothes Sierra put on the morning she was last seen or if they were something she brought along with her. He said they contained no forensic evidence that pointed to a crime or a person of interest in the case. They said they did not release the information earlier because they were waiting on forensic evidence analysis.

Cardoza would not confirm reports that the purse or clothing had urine on it. "The specific details on the condition of the clothing - whether they were wet or had urine on them - we are holding that specific detail as confidential," Cardoza said.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

Cardoza said that they had received forensics back on the clothing and nothing was found...the sheriff said on Friday on NG that NOTHING has come back from forensics yet...which is it...
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: April 10, 2012, 01:52:27 AM »

I wonder who reported the urine on Sierra's clothing?

She would not have packed an extra bra and panties to go to school.  It seems like someone stripped that poor girl and left her bag where it would be found with her clothes in it.   

**Thank you, Tamiko's Mom!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.