March 29, 2024, 05:08:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 519111 times)
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: April 10, 2012, 04:04:17 PM »

Chelsea Hoffman is the furthest thing from a respectable journalist there could be, in my opinion...she prints whatever she feels she can get away with...no one called the clothes "urine-stained" as far as I know except for her...and she is not a "journalist"...
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: April 10, 2012, 04:35:49 PM »

kristipartyof5 TY, so im sure sierra prob carried 2 bags,a purse bag,and a larger
shoulder bag for books,JMO
I think her mom said she would carry her books/notebooks in her hand! I live in Gilroy...about 15 minutes away from where SL lived. I'm not sure about her school...but here the kids have a set of books that they leave at school and a set that they leave at home.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: April 10, 2012, 06:01:05 PM »

kristipartyof5 TY, so im sure sierra prob carried 2 bags,a purse bag,and a larger
I think her mom said she would carry her books/notebooks in her hand! I live in Gilroy...about 15 minutes away from where SL lived. I'm not sure about her school...but here the kids have a set of books that they leave at school and a set that they leave at home.

I wonder how her mom would even know, if she left at 6am every day...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #823 on: April 10, 2012, 06:05:03 PM »

Sierra's bus driver confirmed the same.  

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12862.msg1514120#msg1514120

https://www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

::snipping2::

Kim Shepard Kirkpatrick I have only known Sierra for about 6 weeks. As her morning and afternoon school bus driver, I liked Sierra the 1st day I met her. Always a smile getting on or off the bus. She thanked me as she walked down the steps, her arms full of textbooks. She seemed so happy and in great spirits. I refuse to believe she just walked out on her life and everyone who loves and cares about her. We need to find and bring her home where she belongs. Please don't stop praying for her safe return.
4 hours ago · Like ·  9 (edit to add - March 20 at 12:29pm · Like ·  28)

Elle Jay ‎--i'm confused. one article says that sierra left home at 6 , another says that it was her mom that left home at 6 and didn't see when sierra left. which is correct?
16 hours ago · Like

Kim Shepard Kirkpatrick Sierra left around 7:15 to catch the bus to school.
4 hours ago · Like

Looks like some of the comments have either been hidden or removed since those posts were made...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: April 10, 2012, 06:13:10 PM »

My husband leaves for work every day before my boys are even awake...but there have been days he started late or didn't go and decided to drive them to school so I didn't have too...or he would get off early and pick them up from school to surprise them....he's familiar with their routine...just as her mom may be.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: April 10, 2012, 06:15:56 PM »

Thanks TM, i knew I read it somewhere! Smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: April 10, 2012, 06:21:39 PM »

Chelsea Hoffman is the furthest thing from a respectable journalist there could be, in my opinion...she prints whatever she feels she can get away with...no one called the clothes "urine-stained" as far as I know except for her...and she is not a "journalist"...

No idea what you're basing your opinion on, but you're certainly entitled to it.

However, I don't agree.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: April 10, 2012, 06:26:55 PM »

Marlene had a 45 minute commute to Fremont.  The implication is that she began work at 7:00 AM.  An 8 hour day would have her leaving at 3:00 PM and ... home before 4:00 PM.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired March 23, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: You know, I was wondering where her books and papers and homework was. Would it have been in this bag?

LAMAR: I would see her carrying some things when, you know -- you know, when she would return from school, I would see her carrying the bag and I would see her carrying the notebook and her school books separately. But then she also put things in her bag, as well, that would fit in there.

GRACE: So she used it kind of like a backpack sometimes?

LAMAR: She would just put it on her shoulder because it was a good -- medium-sized purse.

GRACE: Did she also carry a backpack for her school books?

LAMAR: No. No. No.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/23/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: April 10, 2012, 06:30:06 PM »

My husband leaves for work every day before my boys are even awake...but there have been days he started late or didn't go and decided to drive them to school so I didn't have too...or he would get off early and pick them up from school to surprise them....he's familiar with their routine...just as her mom may be.

True, plus I think Marlene would have noticed if Sierra had a backpack (even if it was one she didn't buy for her) or other bag that Sierra carried her books in.  From years of my boys using a backpack...everything's in there so she would have been getting things out of it to do homework or putting things in it to take to school.  Or it may have been something that was dropped by the door if she didn't have homework for the next day.

Some possibilities, just can't imagine her having one and Marlene not noticing it.

JMHO

In the last couple years my youngest was in high school, they also had a set of books for at home as well as one for at school.  This was after lockers were ripped out and the kids were having to carry everything around with them all day.  I guarantee you their backpacks weighed over 50 lbs!  It was crazy!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: April 10, 2012, 06:31:07 PM »

Thanks TM, i knew I read it somewhere! Smile

You're welcome!   

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: April 10, 2012, 06:31:25 PM »

No idea what you're basing your opinion on, but you're certainly entitled to it.

However, I don't agree.

I am basing it on the many rumors she reports as facts...she did the same in the Holly Bobo case and others...if a rumor pops up, she reports it, as though it were part of the factual story.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #831 on: April 10, 2012, 07:05:09 PM »

However, I don't agree.

I agree also (with tm). It's been stated many times that Sierra carried her books in her arm.

bebecat: Respectfully, I remember your confrontational comments on the Kyron thread. Everyone at SM is working towards the same purpose. To bring these people home to their loved ones. It's a team effort and although many of us have different opinions, we still respect each others opinions in a kind and thoughtful way. At least we work hard at it. 

Sometimes our emotions get the best of us, but that typically passes with time. It's all about "team missing". JMO

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #832 on: April 10, 2012, 07:07:59 PM »

kristi: Have you heard anything new wrt Sierra, specifically the searches? I sure appreciate your dedication in helping locate her. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: April 10, 2012, 07:34:24 PM »

kristi: Have you heard anything new wrt Sierra, specifically the searches? I sure appreciate your dedication in helping locate her. 
Nothing new to report here! I believe they are still having a search tomorrow...planning on going there to help! Wednesdays are the boys early days so I have to be at the school by 1:30...searches run 3-4 hours and then depending on how may show up there could be a long wait for debriefing!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: April 10, 2012, 07:40:13 PM »

Search Continues for Sierra Lamar Wednesday
Weekly search will resume with a call for volunteers.
Tuesday, Apr 10, 2012  |  Updated 3:51 PM PDT

<snipped>

Volunteers will continue the search for a missing Morgan Hill 15-year-old Wednesday morning.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Search-Continues-for-Sierra-Lamar-Wednesday-146904325.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: April 10, 2012, 07:45:01 PM »

KlaasKids Needs Supplies to Aid Search Efforts for Sierra LaMar
April 10, 2012  1:59 PM

<snipped>

The KlaasKids Foundation, which has been conducting search parties for missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar, is asking for the public's help in securing office supplies and other essential items needed to stock the search center at Burnett Elementary School in Morgan Hill.

KlaasKids volunteers are asking for the following supplies:

Gift cards to Staples or Safeway   
Tecnu or similar poison oak lotion
Bug spray
The foundation is also asking for printer ink so volunteers can continue printing posters of the missing Sobrato High student.

Ink is needed for the following printers:

HP 6000 printer, needs HP 920 color and black ink
HP F4580 printer, needs HP 60 color and black ink
Lexmark printer, need color 33 and black 32

For information on where to bring the supplies, contact Karah at (408) 386-3226

<snipped>

http://campbell.patch.com/articles/klaaskids-needs-supplies-to-aid-search-efforts-for-sierra-lamar-5cf1f6f6#comments_list

_____

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: April 10, 2012, 08:09:02 PM »

However, I don't agree.

I agree also (with tm). It's been stated many times that Sierra carried her books in her arm.

bebecat: Respectfully, I remember your confrontational comments on the Kyron thread. Everyone at SM is working towards the same purpose. To bring these people home to their loved ones. It's a team effort and although many of us have different opinions, we still respect each others opinions in a kind and thoughtful way. At least we work hard at it. 

Sometimes our emotions get the best of us, but that typically passes with time. It's all about "team missing". JMO

Confrontational? I don't believe I have ever been that in my life...
Anyway...carry on and I will read elsewhere.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: April 10, 2012, 08:25:37 PM »

Sassifras, your comments toward bebecat were uncalled for.  Please refrain in the future from making personal remarks about another poster.  If you feel another poster is out of line, use the "Report to Moderator" button.  MuffyBee

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.0
TOP  10 13 SCARED MONKEYS FORUM RULES
6.  We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.  No messages that harass, insult, belittle, or threaten another member. When posting, use the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #838 on: April 10, 2012, 08:31:39 PM »

Sassifras, your comments toward bebecat were uncalled for.  Please refrain in the future from making personal remarks about another poster.  If you feel another poster is out of line, use the "Report to Moderator" button.  MuffyBee

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.0
TOP  10 13 SCARED MONKEYS FORUM RULES
6.  We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.  No messages that harass, insult, belittle, or threaten another member. When posting, use the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated.

Respectfully Muffy: Klaas has seen this too on the Kyron thread. I will refrain from any future comments. Thanks for your moderation.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: April 10, 2012, 08:57:53 PM »

thanks monkeys,because the books and J-bag, were wedged,it led me to think the books
could have been dumped from a bag/pack,my kid mentioned something else,there was no
mention of makeup,wallet,pen,pencil case/bag,gum, hairclips,comb,keys ,having been found
------------------------------
A day later, search teams found her cell phone off the side of the road near Santa Teresa Boulevard and Scheller Avenue, in the opposite direction of the bus stop. The day after that, they found her Juicy Couture-brand purse - the only item known to be with Sierra at the time of her disappearance - near Santa Teresa and Laguna Avenue, a short distance from where her phone was found.

Inside were the neatly folded pair of pants, undergarments and gray San Jose Sharks sweatshirt her family believes she may have been wearing the day she disappeared, authorities said. Also found near the bag were Sierra's schoolbooks, said Sheriff Laurie Smith, adding the purse, clothes and books were found together "wedged between a building and a big cactus" or bush.

On March 29, searchers found an empty handcuff box and used condoms at the dead end of Palm Avenue, within 2 miles of the teenager's home. Authorities have cautioned that the area where the items were found had been searched at least five times before and that the location is known as a teen hangout spot. Investigators are "anxiously awaiting" the results of forensic testing of those items, the sheriff said.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/04/07/BATM1O0AUP.DTL#ixzz1rgdrIj8S

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.