March 28, 2024, 03:12:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 YO Sierra Lamar Missing in Morgan Hill, CA Since 3/16/12 #1 3/17/12-  (Read 519011 times)
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: April 10, 2012, 11:28:36 PM »

kristi: Have you heard anything new wrt Sierra, specifically the searches? I sure appreciate your dedication in helping locate her. 
Nothing new to report here! I believe they are still having a search tomorrow...planning on going there to help! Wednesdays are the boys early days so I have to be at the school by 1:30...searches run 3-4 hours and then depending on how may show up there could be a long wait for debriefing!

Kristi, I hope your searches are fruitful tomorrow!  Thank you for taking the time to help Sierra and her family.
    an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: April 10, 2012, 11:49:10 PM »

Sassifras, your comments toward bebecat were uncalled for.  Please refrain in the future from making personal remarks about another poster.  If you feel another poster is out of line, use the "Report to Moderator" button.  MuffyBee

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.0
TOP  10 13 SCARED MONKEYS FORUM RULES
6.  We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.  No messages that harass, insult, belittle, or threaten another member. When posting, use the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated.

Respectfully Muffy: Klaas has seen this too on the Kyron thread. I will refrain from any future comments. Thanks for your moderation.

NO, I have not!  Please SASS, do not speak for me. 
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #842 on: April 11, 2012, 12:05:50 AM »

Chelsea Hoffman is the furthest thing from a respectable journalist there could be, in my opinion...she prints whatever she feels she can get away with...no one called the clothes "urine-stained" as far as I know except for her...and she is not a "journalist"...
I don't care much for her either. I have seen her self serving shenanigans on topix/facebook many times and I don't really think she cares one iota about these cases, all jmo though.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: April 11, 2012, 12:08:02 AM »

Kristi, I hope your searches are fruitful tomorrow!  Thank you for taking the time to help Sierra and her family.
Thanks...and you're very welcome! I don't mind ruling areas out...I'd like to leave the "finding stuff" to others!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: April 11, 2012, 12:45:53 AM »

Chelsea Hoffman is the furthest thing from a respectable journalist there could be, in my opinion...she prints whatever she feels she can get away with...no one called the clothes "urine-stained" as far as I know except for her...and she is not a "journalist"...
I don't care much for her either. I have seen her self serving shenanigans on topix/facebook many times and I don't really think she cares one iota about these cases, all jmo though.

At quick glance she appears to be a "child" with a big head 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #845 on: April 11, 2012, 12:51:05 AM »

Thanks...and you're very welcome! I don't mind ruling areas out...I'd like to leave the "finding stuff" to others!

Thanks from me for helping too, and I can surely understand what you're saying.  Scary thought isn't it...sad.  We'll be there with you in spirit tomorrow.  Please come by and share what you can when you have a chance.

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: April 11, 2012, 01:58:13 AM »

Thanks from me for helping too, and I can surely understand what you're saying.  Scary thought isn't it...sad.  We'll be there with you in spirit tomorrow.  Please come by and share what you can when you have a chance.an angelic monkey
[/quote]
Thanks...I'll check in tomorrow afternoon!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: April 11, 2012, 02:02:26 AM »

Wow, I messed up that post...quoting someone doesn't work very well on an iPad! :/
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #848 on: April 11, 2012, 10:30:24 AM »

How many inhalers did Sierra have; and where there inhalers left in the home
if they were not in the home; then why haven't we found her inhalers?

I have issues with mom in this case; she let one sex offender into her life; did she attract another?  Who IS Rick Gardiner?  What kind of construction and did he really show up for work that day?  LE won't answer.  Ms LaMar won't answer either.  I don't care who has passed a LDT I don't believe in them. 

Ppl can be very skilled and pass them; they cannot be used against you or entered into evidence.  They in no way clear the boyfriend Rick Gardiner in this case.  Where is he from; what is his past and where is his criminal check as well as work info for that morning.  Where is mom's info and was she late to work?

Something about Ms LaMar isn't setting well with me.  She has referred to her own daughter in the past tense and she has never once stated what her relationship was like.  What topics she does choose to speak on really bother me.  Something is wrong here and it started in that home.
CT

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: April 11, 2012, 10:43:56 AM »

Sierra LaMar Search Continues
Wednesday, Apr 11, 2012

<snipped>

In just over an hour, the Klaaskids Foundation will launch another volunteer search for the 15-year-old girl who disappeared before heading off to Sobrato High three Fridays ago.

Since then, more than 3,000 volunteers have helped law enforcement agencies search several miles around her home.

Friends and neighbors have scrounged together $10,000 dollars for a reward leading to information about LaMar's whereabouts.

Investigators have received more than 1,200 tips, but still don't have a much better idea of what happened to her. They believe she was most likely abducted, but don't know who was involved or where she ended up.

The public can register for the volunteer search between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. today at Burnett Elementary at 85 Tilton Ave. Searchers must be 18 years old.

The Klaaskids Foundation will also conduct searches this Saturday and Sunday.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-LaMar-Search-Continues-146977125.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: April 11, 2012, 11:15:43 AM »

How many inhalers did Sierra have; and where there inhalers left in the home
if they were not in the home; then why haven't we found her inhalers?

I have issues with mom in this case; she let one sex offender into her life; did she attract another?  Who IS Rick Gardiner?  What kind of construction and did he really show up for work that day?  LE won't answer.  Ms LaMar won't answer either.  I don't care who has passed a LDT I don't believe in them. 

Ppl can be very skilled and pass them; they cannot be used against you or entered into evidence.  They in no way clear the boyfriend Rick Gardiner in this case.  Where is he from; what is his past and where is his criminal check as well as work info for that morning.  Where is mom's info and was she late to work?

Something about Ms LaMar isn't setting well with me.  She has referred to her own daughter in the past tense and she has never once stated what her relationship was like.  What topics she does choose to speak on really bother me.  Something is wrong here and it started in that home.

CT

I agree.

Considering I find it difficult to believe that Marlene would be defending Rick if she thought for one minute that there was a possibility that he harmed her daughter ... I contend that ... out of a misguided sense of love for his girlfriend ... Rick became a participant in a cover up that took place following the demise of Sierra in the hours prior to the dawning of March 16th.

In other words ... Could it be that Marlene is protecting herself when she appears to be protecting Rick in both the March 23rd and April 6th NG shows?

Has the elusive Rick retained legal representation?  Could it be if a plea deal is afforded and Rick talks ... the house of cards will collapse ... the house of cards regarding the happenings encompassing a confrontation between mother and daughter ... a confrontation that unintentionally ended tragically?

Think about Sierra's angry tweets of March 15th.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: April 11, 2012, 11:30:28 AM »

Janet, have you seen it anywhere that states how long Mom and Rick have been living together and had Sierra ever lived with Mom and him before?  I haven't read all articles linked here but I know your excellent memory catalog!  I think Mom might be suspicious of him but won't let her mind go there but the morning she vanished it would be too easy for Mr. Rick to double back to the home if he did leave for work and offer a ride!  Nothing hinky about that right????...well, not until he said the wrong thing or put the move on her, then did the deed and had to get rid of things along the way to his regular routine!  I sure wish they would check his truck to see if poor Sierra was in it that morn and if he scared her so bad that she tinkled herself!  (if there is urine on the clothes)  I'll bet his truck being seen in any of the areas where Sierra's items were found wouldn't be unusual for him at all.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: April 11, 2012, 12:27:45 PM »

Janet, have you seen it anywhere that states how long Mom and Rick have been living together and had Sierra ever lived with Mom and him before?  I haven't read all articles linked here but I know your excellent memory catalog!  I think Mom might be suspicious of him but won't let her mind go there but the morning she vanished it would be too easy for Mr. Rick to double back to the home if he did leave for work and offer a ride!  Nothing hinky about that right????...well, not until he said the wrong thing or put the move on her, then did the deed and had to get rid of things along the way to his regular routine!  I sure wish they would check his truck to see if poor Sierra was in it that morn and if he scared her so bad that she tinkled herself!  (if there is urine on the clothes)  I'll bet his truck being seen in any of the areas where Sierra's items were found wouldn't be unusual for him at all.

melisb

I read that Sierra lived with her father in Fremont prior to the move to Morgan Hill.  I will find and post the article.  I do not know if Rick was living with Marlene in her Fremont home.

Your theory would make perfect sense to me IF Marlene was going up one side of Rick and down the other demanding to know the truth.

It is Marlene's upholding of Rick that I cannot comprehend when all the simple questions regarding his whereabouts on the morning of March 16th do not appear to have simple answers.  This is what makes me think that it is Rick who is protecting Marlene ... it is Rick who is involved in a cover up following a tragic incident that occured prior to the dawning of March 16th.  In other words ... Rick is a witness who has the ability to bring Marlene down and escape legal consequences in regards to his participation in a cover up if he cooperates with investigators.

melisb ... when the disappearing of Sierra is considered ... I also believe that Rick's vehicle should be seized and forensically tested.  However ... when Marlene's 40 mile commute to Fremont on the morning of March 16th is considered ... I contend ... in the process of elimination ... in the persuit of truth ... both Marlene and Steve's vehicles should be seized and forensically tested.  Rick may not be the only person protecting Marlene.

I am still on the fence in my speculating as to whether Steve and Danielle have knowledge of the truth ... if Steve was also a participant a cover up to protect Marlene.

melisb ... do the following words of the "close-knit" family appear to be part of a script?

IMO

Janet

++++

A SCRIPT?

1.  Mom

NANCY GRACE
Aired March 23, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: That morning, what, if anything, was she talking about? What was she saying? Or did you even get to talk to her in the rush to get to work?

LAMAR: It was just a routine day. She was going to -- you know, she was, you know, getting ready for school. But the previous evening, on Thursday evening, she was excited about doing an English paper for her classroom and doing the research on it. And so, you know, she was -- the last long conversation as far as academically, she was talking about that last night. I mean, not last night...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/23/ng.01.html

2. Sister

The stuff of nightmares sets in for family of missing Morgan Hill girl
03/21/2012 10:23:55 PM PDT

<snipped>

The night before Sierra disappeared, Danielle LaMar left Sacramento State for spring break and joined her father at his Fremont townhouse. On their way back from dinner, Sierra, a 5-foot-2-inch brunette, called. They put her on speakerphone.

"She was talking about how she wanted to get her hair done the next time she went to Fremont. She wanted to add some blond streaks," Danielle LaMar said. "She was very excited about one of her school assignments, telling me about her research paper. Bringing up her grades made her happy."

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

3. Dad

Sierra Lamar: Friends, Family Hold Vigil For Missing California Teen
March 24, 2012

<snipped>

Sierra's father, Steve LaMar, said he had no reason to believe Sierra was planning to run away.

He talked to her the day before she was reported missing, and she was "happy, talking to me about homework.

"She was asking me to make an appointment so she could dye her hair," Steve LaMar said. "She wouldn't miss that appointment — if you knew my daughter."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sierra-lamar-search-missing-california-teen-ramps/story?id=15992967

TIGHT-KNIT FAMILY?

The stuff of nightmares sets in for family of missing Morgan Hill girl
03/21/2012 10:23:55 PM PDT

<snipped>

Making the case even more complicated is that her father, a computer engineer, is a registered sex offender. He pleaded no contest in 2009 to "lewd acts" with a minor younger than 14 after he fondled a friend of his older daughter's at a slumber party in 1999. ....

LaMar said when his daughter disappeared Friday, he immediately told police about his criminal background "in the interests of openness, truthfulness and cooperation."

Sierra's sister, Danielle LaMar, 21, said despite her father's conviction and her parents' divorce, the family of four remains tight-knit. "I've always been really close with my dad," she said.

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: April 11, 2012, 01:56:43 PM »

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17385269/deputies-review

Deputies Reviewing Sonar Images from Reservoirs in Search For Sierra LaMar
Posted: Apr 11, 2012 12:06 PM CDT Updated: Apr 11, 2012 12:13 PM CDT

MORGAN HILL, Calif- The latest in the search for a missing Morgan Hill teen has the Santa Clara Sheriff's Office Underwater Search and Rescue Team reviewing sonar images from Chesbro and Uvas Reservoirs.

The sonar was taken in a search of the reservoirs earlier this week, said deputies. When the analysis of the imagery is complete, divers will be sent in later this week to investigate any suspicious objects that were detected.

At this time, the search for Sierra is concentrated on the Chesbro and Uvas reservoirs due to the close proximity to Sierra LaMar's mother's home in Morgan Hill.
 ::snipping2::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: April 11, 2012, 04:35:07 PM »

Almost one month since the disappearance of Sierra Lamar and ... the local Sheriff's Department concedes the investigation has not gone forward.

Could it be that it is time for the FBI to take over and ... in the process of elimination ... pursue other investigative avenues that have yet to be traveled ... investigative avenues the reach beyond the claims of Marlene Lemar that Sierra was alive and well at 6:00 AM on the morning of March 19th ... investigative avenues thr reach beyond the electronic tweet and text that suggest that Sierra was alive and well at 6:29 AM and 7:11 AM on the morning of March 19th?

IMO

Janet

+++++

Investigators in Sierra LaMar case study underwater sonar images for clues to help find missing Morgan Hill teen
Posted:   04/11/2012 12:40:34 PM PDT
Updated:   04/11/2012 12:46:09 PM PDT

<snipped>

During the course of the investigation, the department has received more than 1,200 tips from the public, some reporting possible sightings of Sierra and others urging them to check various areas.

Authorities need all the help it can get, Cardoza said.

"We're depending a lot on tips and information from the public, because we do not have a person of interest and we have not yet confirmed the circumstances regarding her disappearance," he said.

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20373049/investigators-sierra-lamar-case-study-underwater-sonar-images?source=rss

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: April 11, 2012, 09:26:21 PM »

Sierra LaMar's Family Launches Website
The family takes control of on-line information about their missing daughter
Wednesday, Apr 11, 2012  |  Updated 5:09 PM PDT

Sierra LaMar's family has a new tool they hope will help bring the 15-year-old from Morgan Hill home to them.

They launched a website called findsierralamar.com. The family said the Find Sierra LaMar webpage was created for public awareness and community involvement and it is dedicated to the search and safe return of Sierra.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-LaMars-Family-Launches-Website-147078415.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 11, 2012, 09:32:08 PM »

http://findsierralamar.com/family-blog/messages-to-sierra/

(cropped and framed)

Danielle’s Message To Her Sister, Sierra

Date: April 11, 2012
Author: ChildQuest
Tags: Danielle LaMar, Family, Find Sierra LaMar, Help Find Sierra, Hope, Keeping Hope Alive, Love, Missing, Sierra LaMar, Sierra LaMar Missing, Sisters

“Sierra, it has been a month too long and you are on my mind every second of the day. I miss being weird and goofy with you. I miss mimicking everything you do and laughing until we practically pee our pants. I miss hearing you call me sissy, just like you’ve been calling me since you were a baby. I miss making fun of mom and dad with you. I miss yelling at you for making a mess in the bathroom and borrowing my clothes. I miss teasing you about boys and confiding in you with my own problems even though your 6 years younger than me. I miss you blasting your rap music in my car and you making fun of me for listening to country. I miss saying our “phrases” that we would only say around each other and laughing at stupid stuff that isn’t funny to anyone but us. I miss hearing you rap to Nicki Minaj and Drake. I miss all your weird crazy laughs and your feisty personality. I miss everything about you. I know your strong and you will fight until we bring you home. I will never lose hope and will pray you make your way home safe until you do. I love you so much lil sister and can’t wait to see you again.”

-Danielle LaMar, Sister

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: April 11, 2012, 09:33:28 PM »

Crying or Very sad

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #858 on: April 11, 2012, 09:48:28 PM »

That puts a knot in your throat.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: April 11, 2012, 09:49:12 PM »

http://findsierralamar.com/get-to-know-sierra-lamar/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.