March 28, 2024, 11:27:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #1 4/12/12 - 5/10/12  (Read 390696 times)
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: April 27, 2012, 01:56:49 PM »

LA Rally Remembers Trayvon Martin, Others

A rally drew prominent civil rights leaders to a Los Angeles church on Thursday to mark the two-month anniversary of Trayvon Martin's death.

The rally started around 5:30 p.m. at the West Angeles Church of God in Christ at 3045 Crenshaw Boulevard, and was attended by the Martin family, NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous, the Rev. Al Sharpton, the Rev. Jesse Jackson, and Bishop Charles Blake, who preaches at the church.

Several celebrities, including Stevie Wonder, Chaka Kahn, David Banner, Paul Rodriguez, radio host Big Boy and Magic Johnson, also attended.

“This is an issue that we need to keep in the forefront of America,” said Leon Jenkins, the president of Los Angeles NAACP. “We need to not stereotype. We need to make sure that this does not happen again."

Widening its scope, the rally focused on other controversial shooting deaths, some of which happened in Los Angeles.

The rally remembered Oscar Grant, who was fatally shot to by a former BART officer in 2008 (an earlier version of this article incorrectly stated that Grant was beaten to death) ; Earl Anthony Dunn, a 32-year-old U.S. postal worker from Compton, who was killed in Boyle Heights March 7, 2012, after an unlicensed driver struck him; and Kendrec McDade, 19, whose shooting March 24 by Pasadena police drew parallels to the Martin shooting.  ::snipping2:: 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47192288
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: April 27, 2012, 02:00:12 PM »

$50,000 for living expenses and to hide?  It's only been a month.

Must be in a penthouse somewhere.

Murder somebody, mislead the judge into thinking you're indigent, and walk away with a cool couple hundred thousand. 

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: April 27, 2012, 03:19:09 PM »

Murder somebody, mislead the judge into thinking you're indigent, and walk away with a cool couple hundred thousand. 

he might be paying for private security out of that. i doubt he's living in a penthouse
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: April 27, 2012, 03:26:58 PM »

he might be paying for private security out of that. i doubt he's living in a penthouse

And the rent and food and his wife's tuition to nursing school..?  It costs Money to exist as we all know...his regular bills keep coming in etc and he is not able to work..though it is from his own actions, his wife had nothing to do with it and still has to live...jmo

Besides, he is not the only one collecting money for themselves from this tradegy. IMO...

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: April 27, 2012, 03:43:45 PM »

And the rent and food and his wife's tuition to nursing school..?  It costs Money to exist as we all know...his regular bills keep coming in etc and he is not able to work..though it is from his own actions, his wife had nothing to do with it and still has to live...jmo

Besides, he is not the only one collecting money for themselves from this tradegy. IMO...

I agree Cookie.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #765 on: April 27, 2012, 04:28:45 PM »

George Zimmerman did not reveal he was sitting on $204,000.00 at the time of the bond hearing? 

He's despicable and a liar.  I'm sorry... I think this guy is a lowlife.

Really, who chases after a person you know to be a teenager while you're armed when you've been told not to? 

A lowlife.

JMO.
Respectfully, as I understand it, we have no proof that he chased after anyone when told to stop.  Until the FACTS are made clear in a court of law it all boils down to "he said/they and their high priced attys and attention-seeking activists said'.  While many feel free to call this man names at this point, how would they feel about anyone calling the other party involved names?  If its okay for one side it better be okay for both otherwise its nothing but a double standard and detrimental to true justice.  IMO

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: April 27, 2012, 04:35:25 PM »

George Zimmerman did not reveal he was sitting on $204,000.00 at the time of the bond hearing? 

Really, who chases after a person you know to be a teenager while you're armed when you've been told not to? 

A lowlife.

JMO.
Respectfully, as I understand it, we have no proof that he chased after anyone when told to stop.  Until the FACTS are made clear in a court of law it all boils down to "he said/they and their high priced attys and attention-seeking activists said'.  While many feel free to call this man names at this point, how would they feel about anyone calling the other party involved names?  If its okay for one side it better be okay for both otherwise its nothing but a double standard and detrimental to true justice.  IMO

Well said KittyMom.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: April 27, 2012, 07:01:46 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/27/justice/florida-zimmerman-money/?hpt=us_c2
Judge delays decision on Zimmerman contributions
April 27, 2012

(CNN) -- George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer accused of wrongly killing Trayvon Martin, will not immediately have to turn over donations made to his website, a Florida judge said Friday.

Zimmerman collected about $204,000 in donations through the website, but did not disclose the contributions during his bond hearing last week, according to his attorney, Mark O'Mara. Prosecutors had asked for a bond of $1 million, but Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. made it $150,000 after Zimmerman's family testified they did not have the resources necessary to meet the higher level.

Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda on Friday asked Lester to increase the bond in light of the donations. But the judge said he would delay ruling on the request, in part because he does not know if he has authority to say how the money can be used.
 ::snipping2::
Zimmerman, 28, was released Monday on $150,000 bail, 10% of which was put up to secure his release while he awaits trial on a second-degree murder charge in Martin's February 26 death.

About $5,000 from the website contribution was used in making bond, O'Mara said. The rest came from a loan secured by a family home.

Although Zimmerman spent some of the contributions on living expenses, about $150,000 remains, O'Mara said Friday. O'Mara said he has put the money into a trust he controls until a final decision is made about its use.

Lester asked for additional information about the accounts but did not indicate when he would rule.

"I'm not going to make a snap decision," the judge said.

Also during Friday's hearing, Lester declined to consider a gag order requested by prosecutors, saying it was premature and that none of the attorneys in the case had said anything to concern him so far. CNN was among the media organizations opposing the motion.
 Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: April 27, 2012, 07:14:18 PM »

If there are big buckets of cash handed to the Martin family, where is the accountability? 
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/27/justice/florida-zimmerman-money/?hpt=us_c2
"The attorney also said the Martin family has raised less than $100,000 in fund-raising efforts to date, and that the money collected will go toward the Trayvon Martin Foundation."

As far as the question asked by Al Sharpton, "who is financing Zimmerman", does this mean anyone that donates to George Zimmerman could be threatened?  In my previous post, George Zimmerman's attorney O'Mara does say he's concerned about those that donated to the fund. 

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/27/justice/florida-zimmerman-money/?hpt=us_c2  Lester and O'Mara both said they are concerned about releasing the names of donors to Zimmerman, who has faced threats since the case began making national headlines in March."
"My fear is they may well be targeted for reprisals or animosities or whatever," O'Mara told reporters after the hearing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tanya-young-williams/trayvon-martin-rally-la_b_1458052.html
Red Carpet Treatment for Martin Family As Celebrities, Activists and Supporters Pack Prestigious L.A. Church
April 27, 2012

The Trayvon Martin family formally launched the Justice for Trayvon Martin Foundation on the stage of one of the nation's most prestigious churches -- The West Angeles Church of God in Christ. The night also marked the two month anniversary of the tragic killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin's death, at the hands of 28-year-old, self-appointed, community watchman George Zimmerman. For the first time, the advisors of Tracy Martin and Sabrina Fulton, the parents of Trayvon Martin, outlined the purpose for the newly established foundation on behalf of Trayvon. There had been three other rallies held in Los Angeles over the past two months wherein demonstrates marched and chanted for George Zimmerman's arrest.
The NAACP, National Action Network, Empowerment Movement and Rainbow Push Coalition co-sponsored the event and stated their support for the Justice for Trayvon Martin Foundation's mission. The mission of the foundation is for:

Advocation for crime victims and their families of senseless crimes

Educating young people on conflict resolution techniques

Increasing public awareness against all forms of profiling

Enacting Trayvon Martin legislation to prevent the inappropriate application of "stand your ground" principles

Reverend Al Sharpton, founder of the National Action Network and host of MSNBC's Politics Nation was the first speaker for the evening
harpton briefly talked of the foundation's goals and explained that a long-term commitment is needed to make effective changes to "stand your ground" laws. He also was responsible for asking the audience, the VIPs sitting on the stage, and the clergy assembled, for donations that would go directly to the Justice for Trayvon Martin Foundation.

The Nation of Islam gave $5,000, a couple of organizations gave $500, scores of people gave $100 and then the audience walked around the church to put their donations into large buckets. immediately following the collection of monies, Reverend Sharpton handed the filled buckets to the Martin family. He explained that all monies raised would be go to initiatives specifically outlined in the foundation's mission statement. He made it very clear that no money would go to the travel or personal expenses of the family.
Reverend Jackson, a slowed down version of his younger self, asked the question, "who is financing Zimmerman?" Jackson stated that CNN reported that the unemployed Zimmerman has over $200,000 in his account.

This information brought jeers from the crowd. Although he illustrated through audience participation, that most African-Americans in attendance knew someone who has been profiled, his message was one of inclusion. He said, "we have to stop all of the killing, of all of the people, all of the time." He took his seat to a standing ovation with the saying for which he is most famous: "Keep Hope Alive."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 27, 2012, 07:26:46 PM »

A lowlife.

JMO.

Well said KittyMom.

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: April 27, 2012, 07:32:05 PM »

After Zimmerman's website raises more than $200,000, prosecution asks judge to raise bond

::snipping2:: Martin's family was distressed to hear Zimmerman had raised so much money, considering the bond was set by the judge based on his family's limited wealth, their attorney said.

"They tried to portray themselves as indigent that they did not have any money," Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump said, according to CNN.

"We think that the court should revoke his bond immediately and he should be held accountable for misleading the court," he added.

At the bond hearing last week, Zimmerman's wife told the court she did not know how much money the website had collected in donations, adding that her brother-in-law helped set it up. She said the family is “trying to scrape up anything that we possibly can.”

According to CNN, O'Mara said Zimmerman's defense costs could reach $1 million.  ::snipping2::

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/27/11427416-after-zimmermans-website-raises-more-than-200000-prosecution-asks-judge-to-raise-bond?ocid=ansmsnbc11
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: April 27, 2012, 07:40:07 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/fl-trayvon-martin-uncertainty-20120427,0,7025192.story
Trayvon Martin's friends frustrated over potentially long wait for trial
April 27, 2012

Those who knew South Florida teenager Trayvon Martin say it was an agonizing wait between the time of his shooting and George Zimmerman's arrest.

Now comes the prospect of waiting until at least next year to learn whether Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot Trayvon, is convicted or acquitted of second-degree murder.

It's common for slaying cases to carry on in the courts for years. But the likelihood of waiting until 2013 surprised many of Trayvon's friends and acquaintances, who grew accustomed to the frenetic pace of developments in the killing.

In back-to-back fashion during the past month, a national audience saw live televised coverage of the announcement of Zimmerman's arrest, his public appearance in court and the in-court apology he made to Trayvon's parents "for the loss of your son."

Those who knew Trayvon argue Zimmerman's trial should be held now, while details of the killing are fresh in everyone's minds. They say waiting a long period raises the risk of memories blurring and of an unjust verdict.

"Tomorrow is not promised. You want justice done now," said Carter Eve, Trayvon's former football coach in Miami Gardens. "It leaves you in limbo. It leaves you wondering what is going to be going on during this whole time."

G. Vincent Lewis, an associate pastor at Trayvon's family church in Miami Gardens, said he wants a resolution in the case "hopefully sooner than later" without compromising legal fairness.
Though a plea agreement would eliminate the need for a trial, Zimmerman's lawyer foresees one being held, perhaps next year. In a recent ABC News interview, the lawyer,Mark O'Mara, said his client may not be seen in public for a long time -- until he testifies at his trial -- because of death threats he's received.

Lewis, an associate pastor at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church, is among those who figured Zimmerman would invoke his constitutional right to a speedy trial, which would require that his trial be held within 175 days of his arrest, or by around October.

Any more of an extension would be "too long for the grieving parents and to the people," said Lewis. "I just don't think it would take a year to have a fair trial. It just shouldn't take that long."

But Zimmerman likely will waive having a speedy trial to gain time to prepare his defense, legal experts say. Zimmerman, who has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder, could face life in prison if convicted.

"I would expect he would waive time," said Kenneth Nunn, a law professor at the University of Florida. "It's a serious case, and you really don't want to rush things for what's at stake."
According to Trayvon's family, the national outcry from the controversial shooting contributed to authorities taking a fresh look at the killing.

Angela Corey, a special prosecutor assigned by Gov. Rick Scott, announced Zimmerman's arrest in mid-April on the charge of second-degree murder. The day after Zimmerman's arrest, his lawyer told ABC News it would be "extraordinarily difficult" for his client to receive a fair trial if it were held immediately.

"I'm hoping things will calm down," O'Mara said at the time. "I'm hoping the community truly will let us do our job, both the prosecutor and me, to try and get this case tried fairly and only in front of the jury, not on TV or the streets."

Delaying the trial could be advantageous for lawyers on both sides of the case, Nunn said. Lawyers would seize the opportunity to make sure they line up "every possible person who may have heard or seen anything under subpoena," he said.

Zimmerman has since been freed from jail on $150,000 bail and gone into hiding. He has waived his appearance at an upcoming arraignment in May, enabling him to stay underground.

James Robinson, also a former football coach of Trayvon's, worries there will be a lull in the case. He said he wants Trayvon's killing to remain in the headlines during that period.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: April 27, 2012, 08:15:48 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/4/26/attorney_zimmerman_h.html

George Zimmerman: Judge wants more info on $200,000 raised online
Last Updated: Friday, April 27, 2012 @ 05:18PM

SANFORD --
Three parties were on hand for a hearing in the George Zimmerman case at the Seminole County courthouse.

A lawyer for several media companies, Scott Ponce, was on hand at courtroom 5d, along with Zimmerman attorney Mark O'Mara, and Prosecutor Bernie De La Rionda.

The hearing originally set to hear arguments that the public should be granted access to court documents, records and evidence, was overshadowed by George Zimmerman's now bulging bank account.

George Zimmerman's lawyer revealed new information about his client's finances, particularly more than $200,000 raised on Zimmerman's website.

At a brief court hearing Friday morning, Judge Kenneth Lester told defense attorney Mark O'Mara he wants more details about those online donations before making a ruling.

"Find out the genesis of the account, find how this account came to come into existence, who is in charge of the account," said Judge Kenneth Lester on Friday.

Prosecutor Berne De La Rionda wanted Judge Lester to revisit Zimmerman's bond after it was discovered more than $200,000 worth of donations had been given to the now defunct website, therealgeorgezimmerman.com.

His attorney Mark O'Mara said he shut it down and has set up a new website for his client to solicit donations.

"GZLegalcase.com, that is the only website that is official, that I'm handling," said Mark O'Mara, lawyer for George Zimmerman.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: April 27, 2012, 08:18:20 PM »

A lowlife.

JMO.

Well said KittyMom.

thank you KittyMom for stating so eloquently something that I cannot.  For all we know, it could have been Zimmerman screaming out and crying for help on the 9-1-1 tape and the holes in the girlfriends story are enormous. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 27, 2012, 08:23:11 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/fl-trayvon-martin-uncertainty-20120427,0,7025192.story
April 27, 2012

Those who knew South Florida teenager Trayvon Martin say it was an agonizing wait between the time of his shooting and George Zimmerman's arrest.

Now comes the prospect of waiting until at least next year to learn whether Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot Trayvon, is convicted or acquitted of second-degree murder.

It's common for slaying cases to carry on in the courts for years. But the likelihood of waiting until 2013 surprised many of Trayvon's friends and acquaintances, who grew accustomed to the frenetic pace of developments in the killing.

In back-to-back fashion during the past month, a national audience saw live televised coverage of the announcement of Zimmerman's arrest, his public appearance in court and the in-court apology he made to Trayvon's parents "for the loss of your son."

Those who knew Trayvon argue Zimmerman's trial should be held now, while details of the killing are fresh in everyone's minds. They say waiting a long period raises the risk of memories blurring and of an unjust verdict.

"Tomorrow is not promised. You want justice done now," said Carter Eve, Trayvon's former football coach in Miami Gardens. "It leaves you in limbo. It leaves you wondering what is going to be going on during this whole time."

G. Vincent Lewis, an associate pastor at Trayvon's family church in Miami Gardens, said he wants a resolution in the case "hopefully sooner than later" without compromising legal fairness.
Though a plea agreement would eliminate the need for a trial, Zimmerman's lawyer foresees one being held, perhaps next year. In a recent ABC News interview, the lawyer,Mark O'Mara, said his client may not be seen in public for a long time -- until he testifies at his trial -- because of death threats he's received.

Lewis, an associate pastor at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church, is among those who figured Zimmerman would invoke his constitutional right to a speedy trial, which would require that his trial be held within 175 days of his arrest, or by around October.

Any more of an extension would be "too long for the grieving parents and to the people," said Lewis. "I just don't think it would take a year to have a fair trial. It just shouldn't take that long."

But Zimmerman likely will waive having a speedy trial to gain time to prepare his defense, legal experts say. Zimmerman, who has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder, could face life in prison if convicted.

"I would expect he would waive time," said Kenneth Nunn, a law professor at the University of Florida. "It's a serious case, and you really don't want to rush things for what's at stake."
According to Trayvon's family, the national outcry from the controversial shooting contributed to authorities taking a fresh look at the killing.

Angela Corey, a special prosecutor assigned by Gov. Rick Scott, announced Zimmerman's arrest in mid-April on the charge of second-degree murder. The day after Zimmerman's arrest, his lawyer told ABC News it would be "extraordinarily difficult" for his client to receive a fair trial if it were held immediately.

"I'm hoping things will calm down," O'Mara said at the time. "I'm hoping the community truly will let us do our job, both the prosecutor and me, to try and get this case tried fairly and only in front of the jury, not on TV or the streets."

Delaying the trial could be advantageous for lawyers on both sides of the case, Nunn said. Lawyers would seize the opportunity to make sure they line up "every possible person who may have heard or seen anything under subpoena," he said.

Zimmerman has since been freed from jail on $150,000 bail and gone into hiding. He has waived his appearance at an upcoming arraignment in May, enabling him to stay underground.

James Robinson, also a former football coach of Trayvon's, worries there will be a lull in the case. He said he wants Trayvon's killing to remain in the headlines during that period.

Well, should we let them string George up in the closest tree? Geez!  No special treatment folks, not even for you...
I can appreciate their frustration, but the legal system has to be allowed to work for all people..none of us even know all the facts yet!
I would not want to be on this jury? Even  If there would be a video showing Trayvon attacking George, which none of us knows happened or not, and the jury saw it and felt that it was self defense, there will still be riots and looting and problems...if George is not convicted to the family's and their entourage's satisfaction, there will be trouble..

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 27, 2012, 08:24:17 PM »

The Official George Zimmerman's Website handled by his lawyer.

http://gzlegalcase.com/

Statement From Mark O'Mara Regarding the Funds Raised by George Zimmerman's Website

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: April 27, 2012, 08:31:24 PM »

Zimmerman atty, O'Mara's twitter acct is....@GZlegalCase
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: April 27, 2012, 08:46:53 PM »

April 27, 2012

Well, should we let them string George up in the closest tree? Geez!  No special treatment folks, not even for you...
I can appreciate their frustration, but the legal system has to be allowed to work for all people..none of us even know all the facts yet!
I would not want to be on this jury? Even  If there would be a video showing Trayvon attacking George, which none of us knows happened or not, and the jury saw it and felt that it was self defense, there will still be riots and looting and problems...if George is not convicted to the family's and their entourage's satisfaction, there will be trouble..

Yep, unfortunately I agree.  I would be on that jury and look at that evidence and be fair...and then I would dare someone to come after me...if it meant that George wasn't convicted.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #778 on: April 28, 2012, 01:40:14 AM »

GZ is a dead man walking.  Soon or later, someone filled with hate will murder him because of the hate talk that is filling the air.  It won't matter what is determined by the courts.  There will be no justice in this case. 

I have to say, it offends me greatly to see people associated with churches involved in this.  Have they not read their Bibles?  NEVER did Jesus call for the deaths of people.  In fact, He taught to turn the other cheek, love your neighbor as yourself, and to give up your life for another.  Jesus was a servant shepherd.  These church folks will stand before Jesus one day and have to answer for their actions.  Shame on them.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 28, 2012, 08:41:19 AM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/sns-rt-us-nbc-reporter-zimmermanbre83q1at-20120427,0,2969718.story
NBC fires Miami reporter over edited Zimmerman tape
Tim Kenneally Reuters
April 27, 2012

LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - In what is either an eerie coincidence or fodder for conspiracy theorists, a second NBC employee has been fired over an edit of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman's 911 call to police.

Miami NBC affiliate WTVJ has fired 13-year veteran reporter Jeff Burnside, after the station aired an edited version of the tape suggesting that Zimmerman's fatal shooting of 17-year-old Martin in late February might have been racially motivated.

Two other employees have been disciplined over the tape edit, which aired on March 19.

The Miami incident echoes that of NBC's "Today" show, which aired a misleadingly edited tape of Zimmerman's call on March 27.

On the "Today" segment," Zimmerman is heard to say, "'This guy looks like he's up to no good... he looks black.

However, the full transcript of the 911 calls reveals a crucial bit of excised dialogue between Zimmerman and the police dispatcher.

"This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about," Zimmerman said during the 911 call, according to the transcript.

The officer speaking to Zimmerman then asked, "OK, and this guy - is he black, white or Hispanic?"

To which Zimmerman responded, "He looks black."

That incident led to the firing of an NBC News producer.

In response to the incident, the station will be hiring an assistant news director and adding safeguards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.