March 18, 2024, 07:59:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #1 4/12/12 - 5/10/12  (Read 389978 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: May 09, 2012, 11:06:20 PM »

Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys

.In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump.

The first claim is likely to be intentional infliction of emotional distress (IIED). To be successful, Zimmerman will have to show that conduct of Al Sharpton and NBC was so extreme and outrageous that it transcended all bounds of decency; that they acted with either the purpose to cause Zimmerman extreme emotional distress or acted with reckless disregard for Zimmerman's emotional well being, and that Al Sharpton and NBC caused him identifiable emotional damage. Here, Al Sharpton publically claimed that Trayvon Martin was murdered and that George Zimmerman should be arrested for the crime. The ensuing civil unrest and threats of racial violence caused Zimmerman to go into hiding. There is no doubt that crying racism and murder to a group of self-radicalized Black militants is beyond all bounds of decency. Any White peron accused of killing an unarmed Black child because of racism would be terrified of the mob's reaction. If Zimmerman has been treated by a physician for any kind of emotional trauma caused by Sharpton linking him to a murder that never occured, Sharpton's going to be held responsible.  ::snipping2:: 

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-lawsuit-against-al-sharpton-nbc-and-the-martin-family-attorneys?cid=PROD-redesign-right-next

I am not surprised...I am all for him.  Al's agenda was to line his pockets and show his face.  NBC was also VERY wrong in what they did.  If he is guilty then I am all about justice...but, people like Al and NBC should NOT be in the middle of this...influencing potential jurors.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: May 10, 2012, 12:27:38 AM »

Students Raise Awareness of Trayvon Martin Case with Hoodie Protest

Typically, it's against the dress code at Southampton publicvv schools to wear a hood up in classrooms and hallways, but for the past three Fridays and through the end of the school year, several students can be spotted in hoodies — with the school administration's blessing — as an act of protest.

The quiet demonstration is designed to raise awareness of the killing of unarmed African-American teen Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26. Subsequent comments in the media said the hoodie Martin was wearing when he was shot bore as much responsibility for his death as the man who pulled the trigger, George Zimmerman.

“Trayvon Martin was killed because of racial profiling, because of his skin color, and because he was perceived to be suspicious because he had a hoodie on,” said Tavia Jeffries, 13, the North Sea eighth-grader who initiated the awareness campaign, during an interview Friday at Southampton Intermediate School.

“When I saw it on TV, I told my mom I wanted to do something about it,” Jeffries said, adding that she also learned from watching the news that students at schools around the country were wearing hoodies in solidarity.

Her mother, Southampton High School teaching assistant Natasha Jeffries, helped her get the school administration to agree to break with the dress code once a week and allow students to wear hoodies on Fridays.

“We wanted peaceful protest,” Tavia Jeffries said. “We want to make a stand so people know that we care and we know what’s going on.”

According to reports and a 9-1-1 tape, Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain, called police to report a suspicious male in his gated Sanford, Fla., community. The 911 operator instructed Zimmerman not to follow the person, but there was a confrontation that ended with Zimmerman shooting Martin, a 17-year-old visiting family. Zimmerman told police he acted in self defense and he was released, but in April he was charged with second-degree murder.

“It was wrong for [Zimmerman] to take it into his own hands and shoot him,” Jeffries said, adding that she opposes “Stand Your Ground,” the Florida law cited when Zimmerman was not immediately arrested and charged. “You could just shoot them for no reason — I don’t think that’s right.”

Those who joined Jeffries' protest carry cards to show teachers and other students that explains why they are wearing their hoodies and they were given the opportunity to formally address classmates during lunch periods and an English class.

Ricky Brumsey, 17, is taking the protest very seriously. The Southampton Village resident and High School junior said that during the first week he taped photos of Martin to his shirt and carried an iced tea can and bag of Skittles — the items Martin was reportedly carrying when Zimmerman followed him.   ::snipping2:: 

http://justicetm.org/students-raise-awareness-of-trayvon-martin-case-with-hoodie-protest/

wow. Our educators are promoting reverse racism now & changing the rules based on media & speculation. Sad. Just sad.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #962 on: May 10, 2012, 01:38:42 AM »

Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys

.In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump.

The first claim is likely to be intentional infliction of emotional distress (IIED). To be successful, Zimmerman will have to show that conduct of Al Sharpton and NBC was so extreme and outrageous that it transcended all bounds of decency; that they acted with either the purpose to cause Zimmerman extreme emotional distress or acted with reckless disregard for Zimmerman's emotional well being, and that Al Sharpton and NBC caused him identifiable emotional damage. Here, Al Sharpton publically claimed that Trayvon Martin was murdered and that George Zimmerman should be arrested for the crime. The ensuing civil unrest and threats of racial violence caused Zimmerman to go into hiding. There is no doubt that crying racism and murder to a group of self-radicalized Black militants is beyond all bounds of decency. Any White peron accused of killing an unarmed Black child because of racism would be terrified of the mob's reaction. If Zimmerman has been treated by a physician for any kind of emotional trauma caused by Sharpton linking him to a murder that never occured, Sharpton's going to be held responsible.  ::snipping2:: 

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-lawsuit-against-al-sharpton-nbc-and-the-martin-family-attorneys?cid=PROD-redesign-right-next

I am not surprised...I am all for him.  Al's agenda was to line his pockets and show his face.  NBC was also VERY wrong in what they did.  If he is guilty then I am all about justice...but, people like Al and NBC should NOT be in the middle of this...influencing potential jurors.

Monkey Devil! 

I do think he needs to add the Black Panther group as well.  Frankly, I think that group should be charged with breaking a law, but our current administration doesn't have to guts to do it.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: May 10, 2012, 08:28:24 AM »

I hope that GZ is successful in this lawsuit..al Sharpton and his ilk need to be taught a lesson and the only way is through their wallet. Sharpton has incited more trouble than he has good IMO....

And in the above article showing similarities in Casey and GZ, it says that in Casey's case there was "no real type of evidence".... Say what???
Did this person not follow Casey's trial at all or is he/she one of the 'dumb dozen' who served as one of the jurors who set a baby killer free?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: May 10, 2012, 10:30:25 AM »

JMO, but Martin Luther King, Jr. would be ashamed of Sharpton, J. Jackson, et al

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #965 on: May 10, 2012, 11:44:19 AM »

Students Raise Awareness of Trayvon Martin Case with Hoodie Protest

Typically, it's against the dress code at Southampton publicvv schools to wear a hood up in classrooms and hallways, but for the past three Fridays and through the end of the school year, several students can be spotted in hoodies — with the school administration's blessing — as an act of protest.

The quiet demonstration is designed to raise awareness of the killing of unarmed African-American teen Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26. Subsequent comments in the media said the hoodie Martin was wearing when he was shot bore as much responsibility for his death as the man who pulled the trigger, George Zimmerman.

“Trayvon Martin was killed because of racial profiling, because of his skin color, and because he was perceived to be suspicious because he had a hoodie on,” said Tavia Jeffries, 13, the North Sea eighth-grader who initiated the awareness campaign, during an interview Friday at Southampton Intermediate School.

“When I saw it on TV, I told my mom I wanted to do something about it,” Jeffries said, adding that she also learned from watching the news that students at schools around the country were wearing hoodies in solidarity.

Her mother, Southampton High School teaching assistant Natasha Jeffries, helped her get the school administration to agree to break with the dress code once a week and allow students to wear hoodies on Fridays.

“We wanted peaceful protest,” Tavia Jeffries said. “We want to make a stand so people know that we care and we know what’s going on.”

According to reports and a 9-1-1 tape, Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain, called police to report a suspicious male in his gated Sanford, Fla., community. The 911 operator instructed Zimmerman not to follow the person, but there was a confrontation that ended with Zimmerman shooting Martin, a 17-year-old visiting family. Zimmerman told police he acted in self defense and he was released, but in April he was charged with second-degree murder.

“It was wrong for [Zimmerman] to take it into his own hands and shoot him,” Jeffries said, adding that she opposes “Stand Your Ground,” the Florida law cited when Zimmerman was not immediately arrested and charged. “You could just shoot them for no reason — I don’t think that’s right.”

Those who joined Jeffries' protest carry cards to show teachers and other students that explains why they are wearing their hoodies and they were given the opportunity to formally address classmates during lunch periods and an English class.

Ricky Brumsey, 17, is taking the protest very seriously. The Southampton Village resident and High School junior said that during the first week he taped photos of Martin to his shirt and carried an iced tea can and bag of Skittles — the items Martin was reportedly carrying when Zimmerman followed him.   ::snipping2:: 

http://justicetm.org/students-raise-awareness-of-trayvon-martin-case-with-hoodie-protest/

wow. Our educators are promoting reverse racism now & changing the rules based on media & speculation. Sad. Just sad.

It's sad and it really hurts legitimate cases....wonder where Eric H and the DOJ are regarding the 2 whites beat up by a mob of 20 (CRICKETS..chirp chirp)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: May 10, 2012, 11:48:12 AM »

I hope that GZ is successful in this lawsuit..al Sharpton and his ilk need to be taught a lesson and the only way is through their wallet. Sharpton has incited more trouble than he has good IMO....

And in the above article showing similarities in Casey and GZ, it says that in Casey's case there was "no real type of evidence".... Say what???
Did this person not follow Casey's trial at all or is he/she one of the 'dumb dozen' who served as one of the jurors who set a baby killer free?

I do too, not that Sharpton would pay but I;d still hit him with it, IIRC he was sued in the Tawana Brawley case and never paid, possibly the Crown Heights riot and Freddie's fashion mart...death toll -8. I'd sue Shabazz and the NBP too, and Sister ITA with you that MLK would be ashamed of the race baiting instigators ...WTH is happening when it's ok to committ crimes like at the polls in PA, the beating we talked about, the white teen who had gas thrown on him and lit on fire because he was white? Where are their civil rights???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: May 10, 2012, 12:31:00 PM »

sorry if this is somewhat off topic but I just wanted to post something that happened to me yesterday...

i was driving home from work with my 8 month old daughter in the car when a man in a very large SUV was honking at me so he could get by, there was no where for me to move so i put my arm out the window to shrug to show him that I couldn't go anywhere, I wasn't trying to be rude just trying to let the person know that traffic was stopped..

well, traffic slowly starts moving again and the man pulls up to my window and screams at me saying "WTF did you just say to me you *****,  I will take out my gun and pop you in the head right here, right now."  Needless to say, it was horrifying and I immediately called 9-1-1 and reported his liscense plate, make model of the car, etc.   The 911 operator asked me what race the man was and I said "african american" she then asked if he had anything else to identify him.  I said "no" because I just wanted the man pulled over and talked to by the cops and figured I had already given the plate number and make/model/color of the car, but in reality, he did have a hoodie on.  However because of all this crazy race stuff going on I was literally petrified to even tell the 9-1-1 lady this because in my head I was worried if something came of this, this man would try to flip it around on me if I identified him as a "black man with a hoodie on"...

sorry for the rant, but I'm just so disgusted that this stuff is even an issue still to this day.

and on another note, my husband is a police officer and was sent to internal affairs because a suspect description was sent out for a black man in a blue hoodie who had just stolen from a store, my husband saw someone fitting the exact description two blocks from where the incident occured, so he pulled him over to stop him.  the guy ran away, my husband chased him and asked for his identifying information, turns out he had stolen goods on him but that didn't stop him from complaining to internal affairs about being "profiled" because he's black and had a hoodie on...ummm HELLO it was in the APB that was sent out on the suspect...it is getting so ridiculous and out of hand!!!!

okay rant over. sorry!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: May 10, 2012, 12:39:34 PM »

sorry if this is somewhat off topic but I just wanted to post something that happened to me yesterday...

i was driving home from work with my 8 month old daughter in the car when a man in a very large SUV was honking at me so he could get by, there was no where for me to move so i put my arm out the window to shrug to show him that I couldn't go anywhere, I wasn't trying to be rude just trying to let the person know that traffic was stopped..

well, traffic slowly starts moving again and the man pulls up to my window and screams at me saying "WTF did you just say to me you *****,  I will take out my gun and pop you in the head right here, right now."  Needless to say, it was horrifying and I immediately called 9-1-1 and reported his liscense plate, make model of the car, etc.   The 911 operator asked me what race the man was and I said "african american" she then asked if he had anything else to identify him.  I said "no" because I just wanted the man pulled over and talked to by the cops and figured I had already given the plate number and make/model/color of the car, but in reality, he did have a hoodie on.  However because of all this crazy race stuff going on I was literally petrified to even tell the 9-1-1 lady this because in my head I was worried if something came of this, this man would try to flip it around on me if I identified him as a "black man with a hoodie on"...

sorry for the rant, but I'm just so disgusted that this stuff is even an issue still to this day.

and on another note, my husband is a police officer and was sent to internal affairs because a suspect description was sent out for a black man in a blue hoodie who had just stolen from a store, my husband saw someone fitting the exact description two blocks from where the incident occured, so he pulled him over to stop him.  the guy ran away, my husband chased him and asked for his identifying information, turns out he had stolen goods on him but that didn't stop him from complaining to internal affairs about being "profiled" because he's black and had a hoodie on...ummm HELLO it was in the APB that was sent out on the suspect...it is getting so ridiculous and out of hand!!!!

okay rant over. sorry!

So scary...glad you are okay.  I agree enough is enough...I am white...I have friends of all races...I never think of their race unless it is brought up...I'm sure they feel the same.  So, why can't it be just that.  Drop the racism...ALL of the way around.  The majority of people today do not make it a factor.  I am sure that it exists to a point...but maybe it exists because it is made an issue.  Maybe some people don't want it to be dropped...it fits into their agenda...they make a living off of it...for if racism didn't exist...there would be no need for the Jesse's and Al's of the world.  There would be no need for the certain schools...certain scholarships...and so on...including someone from every race...those are just the most well known. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: May 10, 2012, 01:25:54 PM »

i agree completely labubske. i wish everyone could just be colorblind.  some of my best friends are black, my daughter is one of the only white children at her day care and i think it's wonderful, i want her to be around all children.  it makes me so sad that there is still this agenda out there Sad
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: May 10, 2012, 02:32:00 PM »

ok, Trayvon was 380 feet from his doorstep and it would have given him PLENTY of time to get inside and lock the door and call the police IF he was so scared as his so called "girlfriend" claims.

GZ's phone call lasted about 4 minutes and almost 20 seconds.

after GZ's said he's running, IMO, it seems that GZ did not give chase like so many people would want to believe.

There is No way that GZ would have caught up with him unless Trayvon was hanging aroung hoping to spot GZ. He would have already been inside his house.

JMO.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: May 10, 2012, 03:32:20 PM »

ok, Trayvon was 380 feet from his doorstep and it would have given him PLENTY of time to get inside and lock the door and call the police IF he was so scared as his so called "girlfriend" claims.

GZ's phone call lasted about 4 minutes and almost 20 seconds.

after GZ's said he's running, IMO, it seems that GZ did not give chase like so many people would want to believe.

There is No way that GZ would have caught up with him unless Trayvon was hanging aroung hoping to spot GZ. He would have already been inside his house.

JMO.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: May 10, 2012, 05:05:41 PM »

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/05/10/New-Black-Panthers-Giggle-Planing-Zimmerman-With-Noose-Newspaper-Cover-To-%20Boost-Sales

New Black Panthers Giggle Planning Newspaper Cover With Zimmerman In A Noose

It's crap like this that make me open my wallet......he's going to need every cent to defend himself from the State of FL, DOJ and if he ever is found not guilty, he'll need it to get the he77 out of the USA where it's now ok to put a bounty on someone's head as long as they are not in a protected class

[
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: May 10, 2012, 05:08:39 PM »

http://justicetm.org/

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: May 10, 2012, 05:21:54 PM »

And IF it turns out that GZ did kill TM just because and not because he was in fear for his life then and only then will I change my tune.

per the info we do have, If I were be on the jury today I would vote not guilty, self defense.

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: May 10, 2012, 05:31:30 PM »

Sanford police chief meets with citizen, but won't discuss Trayvon Martin

SANFORD, Fla. -- In his first town hall meeting since becoming interim chief of police, Richard Myers told a crowd of about 50 people that he has not yet received a briefing on the shooting of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

“I’ll be getting that within the next couple of weeks,” Myers said about a series of meetings he expects to hold within the Police Department.

But Myers added later that he would keep his opinions “pretty close to the vest” in deference to the state’s prosecution of neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, accused of second-degree murder in Martin’s Feb. 26 shooting.

The forum ran for nearly two hours Wednesday night inside a chapel in Sanford.

On many of the questions that followed, Myers said he could not answer in depth.

Myers has been on the job since Friday. Chief Bill Lee stepped down in late March over questions about his department’s investigation of the Martin case. Lee remains on paid leave.

Asked Wednesday if his own interpretation of Florida’s controversial self-defense statute – the “Stand Your Ground” law – would have led him to respond differently to Martin’s shooting, Myers demurred.

“Well, first of all, we start with the assumption that I’ve read that law. I haven’t,” Myers said.

Police have said Zimmerman claimed he was acting in self-defense on the night of the shooting, spurring speculation that Zimmerman will request immunity under the law.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, has said a decision to make such a request is a "couple to a few months out."

Pressed later Wednesday on why he hadn’t read the law, Myers told reporters he's been busy with the broad task of taking over a department.

“I haven’t read the department budget yet,” he said, adding, “I have yet to read any of the policy and procedure manuals for the Sanford Police Department. I am early in the curve here.”

Time may not be on the police chief’s side. City Manager Norton Bonaparte Jr. has said Myers will remain in the job for three to five months, pending completion of a review of the department.

Bonaparte hired Myers out of Colorado, where he served as chief of police in Colorado Springs until 2011.

Some Sanford residents said Wednesday that meaningful change would not come over a period of several months.

“We’re in for another disappointment from the Sanford Police Department,” Toby Wells, Jr., a paralegal, told NBC News.

But Myers is vowing to make an impact city-wide that he thinks can outlast his tenure.

Wednesday he agreed to hold town hall forums on a monthly basis.  ::snipping2:: 

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/10/11642365-sanford-police-chief-meets-with-citizen-but-wont-discuss-trayvon-martin?lite
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: May 10, 2012, 05:34:08 PM »

Baptist leader apologizes to Obama for comments

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A Southern Baptist leader has apologized to President Barack Obama and other black leaders for saying they were exploiting Trayvon Martin's death for political gain.

Richard Land said Wednesday he impugned the motives of Obama and the Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, all of whom have shown support and sympathy for Martin's family. Land said he sent personal letters of apology to each of the three men, asking for their forgiveness.

"God alone is the searcher of men's hearts," he wrote in an apology published by the Baptist Press. "I cannot know what motivated them and their comments in this case."

Land is president of the Southern Baptist Convention's public policy arm, the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission. The apology is the second that Land has issued for inflammatory remarks about the case of the black Florida teenager who was shot and killed by a neighborhood watch volunteer who thought he looked suspicious.

Land initially said he had no regrets about his remarks made on March 31 during his weekly radio show. They included saying that Obama "poured gasoline on the racialist fires" when he addressed Martin's slaying and that Obama, Jackson and Sharpton had used the case "to try to gin up the black vote for an African-American president who is in deep, deep, deep trouble for re-election."

Land also defended the idea that people are justified in seeing young black men as threatening, saying a black man was "statistically more likely to do you harm than a white man."

In his Wednesday apology, Land wrote that "I do not believe that crime statistics should in any way justify viewing a person of another race as a threat.... I share the dream of the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., that all men, women, boys, and girls would be judged by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin."   ::snipping2:: 

http://hosted2.ap.org/PAERI/APOdd/Article_2012-05-10-Trayvon%20Martin-Baptists/id-4982a2472d5949ff8e0ce9e4c2a03a93
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: May 10, 2012, 05:41:06 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/MJVAfamily

Mark E. NeJame
11 minutes ago
I'll be breaking major news regarding three new findings in the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case at 9PM EST on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight. For ongoing updates follow @MarkNeJame on twitter.   https://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: May 10, 2012, 05:47:04 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/MJVAfamily

Mark E. NeJame
11 minutes ago
I'll be breaking major news regarding three new findings in the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case at 9PM EST on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight. For ongoing updates follow @MarkNeJame on twitter.   https://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

Thank you tupelo. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: May 10, 2012, 05:48:02 PM »

Grab a vine and get ready to swing.  It's time for a clean cage... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.