March 19, 2024, 12:06:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1443585 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: July 09, 2012, 10:28:54 AM »

can, glad to hear hubs is doing better with vertigo.
I guess I had written the situation down about your Mom incorrectly.  I knew you had posted about the troll it was takin on her and how frail she was becoming, so I am sorry about the assumption I made.  I hope I did not upset you.  I keep a special prayer list for all the monkeys and I need to be a little more careful.  Good thing our Lord knows what we're talking about even if I don't.
Good to hear that some of the bunnies survived.  I have one that stays under the butterfly bushes most of the time.  Don't see him very often, but it sure brings a smile to my face when I do.
Sorry your brother is still going through such a strenuous time.  I will continue to pray for your Mom and your brother, placing their needs in the throne room filled with mercy and grace.
Again, I apologize for the assumption I made . . .
Blessings.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: July 09, 2012, 10:31:37 AM »

I guess I had written the situation down about your Mom incorrectly.  I knew you had posted about the troll it was takin on her and how frail she was becoming, so I am sorry about the assumption I made.  I hope I did not upset you.  I keep a special prayer list for all the monkeys and I need to be a little more careful.  Good thing our Lord knows what we're talking about even if I don't.
Good to hear that some of the bunnies survived.  I have one that stays under the butterfly bushes most of the time.  Don't see him very often, but it sure brings a smile to my face when I do.
Sorry your brother is still going through such a strenuous time.  I will continue to pray for your Mom and your brother, placing their needs in the throne room filled with mercy and grace.
Blessings.

good gravy, not a troll but a toll.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: July 09, 2012, 10:42:26 AM »

Can..sorry that your brother is having such health problems..Hoping that he will be alright.
our health is really so important isn't it? sigh....

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: July 09, 2012, 01:22:15 PM »

Thank you Green Eyes!

Sister, did you get that vit.b12 shot?  I hope you are feeling stronger.  Maybe a little trip to Texas might be just what you need.  A break and some MONKEY shenanigans and love!   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Bearly - how are you and your cub doing?  Mom still keeping you hopping?  How's Dad?

CC - Congrats on the job.  Sounds like you landed a good one!  When do you start?

jsm - Love and thoughts.

4donks - your new addition is so cute!

blessings to all the monkeys.

getting ready to watch wimbledon @ 8.a.m. 
American Mardy Fish has made it into the second week along with S. Williams.
So has my guy, Federer!!!

Cub is getting settled in for the summer.  Mom is the same and Dad is more talkative.  Thanks for asking.  How are you and yours?  I think I want to try 4Donks misting system.

Hope Cub has settled in well.  Glad Dad is more talkative.   an angelic monkey

Still working on the settling in.

How are you all?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: July 09, 2012, 01:23:16 PM »

Just got word from JSM, as doctors just read her X-rays and it's a fractured coccyx.

That's what I figured.  Poor JSM!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: July 09, 2012, 01:25:42 PM »

Good evening everyone!
I will be finding out tomorrow how long my friend is going to be in the hospital in San Antonio.  If she is gone by then, may still come and use my frequent flyer miles.  JSM and CC, Klaas and Muffy have my e-mail address.

CC- it sounds like your job is coming along.  How are you making about with the Catholic church and remarrying JSM?

4Donks - Is Mac doing ok on his new medicine and is Jazz coming to terms with his grief over Beela?

Cady, how is your Mom making out with the move to the AL unit?

Brandi, did they determine your son had a kidney stone?  How's your tomatao plants?  Is Brandi doing ok in this heat?

BabsKats - should would be nice to meet you and GE and Chi and of course JSM and CC.  Hope it works out for me.

Can, how is the hubs vertigo?  How's your dad?  How's your brother and his treatments.  What happened to the last bunny?

JSM - how is your arm this summer?

Bearly, are things about the same for your Mom.  Did the lift ever work out for your Dad?  How is he doing>

TBM - is the son studying to be a pastor the one on the dean's list?

Trimm - is Digger still destroying your plants?

Cookie, is the extra Vitamin D helping?

Northern Rose, where are you?

ok, that's the end of my questions.  Just checking my prayer lists and if I forgot anyone, I apologize.
Headed for bed.  Very hot here and will be another scorcher tomorrow.
Blessings to all.

Good morning Sister.  Blessings to you too!   an angelic monkey

Hubs vertigo has been pretty good and he manages it well.  Looking upward is something he avoids.

My Dad passed a few years ago so I think you are referring to my Mother's husband.
I really dont know what to say about him.  The toll he takes on my Mom is upsetting beyond words. 

We have seen three grown bunnies frolicking at the same time in our garden.  It was quite a sight.  |They love bread and apples and more recently hubs beans. 
Unfortunately a predator got some of the babies.  We have twice seen a possum and think that must be the culprit.

My brother's situation has become dire.  The treatments did not work and he has had another surgery since then. He was scheduled for a resegmentation surgery on June 29th but the surgeon cancelled it saying he required complete removal of the bladder since the cancer is so aggressive and invasive. It is also in the ureter.  That surgeon hasn't done this type of surgery in a few years and has referred him to another.  My brother saw him last week.  Since my brother lives in a small town he must travel a distance.  New surgeon is a three hour drive.  His credentials seem o.k. My SIL thinks he took a fellowship at John Hopkins in the States.  He has assisted in a 100 surgeries of this kind in the States and has done 2 in Canada.  (only two?...should I be concerned about this??)
The bladder, prostate and lymph nodes will be removed and part of the ureter, which will be lengthened with his own tissue.

Bro visited during the week June 18.  Our Mom did not know he has had bladder cancer for two years.  He felt it time to divulge.  Think she is still in shock.

Thank you sister for your prayers. xoxo  an angelic monkey

I am so sorry, can.  My prayers are with you.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: July 09, 2012, 03:12:02 PM »

Blessings.

Please sister, no apologies are necessary.

Glad you have a bunny that brings a smile to your face every once in a while.
Speaking of butter fly bushes nreminded me of butterflies.  We have just discovered that
butterflies like ripe bananas.  We put one out a day or two ago and sure enough hubs has seen a monarch there twice.  So, I shan't be throwing away my over ripe bananas anymore.

As always, thank you for 'your' grace. xoxo

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: July 09, 2012, 03:13:53 PM »

Blessings.

good gravy, not a troll but a toll.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: July 09, 2012, 03:15:19 PM »

Can..sorry that your brother is having such health problems..Hoping that he will be alright.

it sure is cookie, it sure is!  Hope you are feeling stronger and the vit. b12 helps.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: July 09, 2012, 03:16:40 PM »

Thank you Green Eyes!

Sister, did you get that vit.b12 shot?  I hope you are feeling stronger.  Maybe a little trip to Texas might be just what you need.  A break and some MONKEY shenanigans and love!   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Bearly - how are you and your cub doing?  Mom still keeping you hopping?  How's Dad?

CC - Congrats on the job.  Sounds like you landed a good one!  When do you start?

jsm - Love and thoughts.

4donks - your new addition is so cute!

blessings to all the monkeys.

getting ready to watch wimbledon @ 8.a.m. 
American Mardy Fish has made it into the second week along with S. Williams.
So has my guy, Federer!!!

Cub is getting settled in for the summer.  Mom is the same and Dad is more talkative.  Thanks for asking.  How are you and yours?  I think I want to try 4Donks misting system.

Hope Cub has settled in well.  Glad Dad is more talkative.   an angelic monkey

Still working on the settling in.

How are you all?

yes, I understand. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: July 09, 2012, 03:17:40 PM »

Good evening everyone!
I will be finding out tomorrow how long my friend is going to be in the hospital in San Antonio.  If she is gone by then, may still come and use my frequent flyer miles.  JSM and CC, Klaas and Muffy have my e-mail address.

CC- it sounds like your job is coming along.  How are you making about with the Catholic church and remarrying JSM?

4Donks - Is Mac doing ok on his new medicine and is Jazz coming to terms with his grief over Beela?

Cady, how is your Mom making out with the move to the AL unit?

Brandi, did they determine your son had a kidney stone?  How's your tomatao plants?  Is Brandi doing ok in this heat?

BabsKats - should would be nice to meet you and GE and Chi and of course JSM and CC.  Hope it works out for me.

Can, how is the hubs vertigo?  How's your dad?  How's your brother and his treatments.  What happened to the last bunny?

JSM - how is your arm this summer?

Bearly, are things about the same for your Mom.  Did the lift ever work out for your Dad?  How is he doing>

TBM - is the son studying to be a pastor the one on the dean's list?

Trimm - is Digger still destroying your plants?

Cookie, is the extra Vitamin D helping?

Northern Rose, where are you?

ok, that's the end of my questions.  Just checking my prayer lists and if I forgot anyone, I apologize.
Headed for bed.  Very hot here and will be another scorcher tomorrow.
Blessings to all.

Good morning Sister.  Blessings to you too!   an angelic monkey

Hubs vertigo has been pretty good and he manages it well.  Looking upward is something he avoids.

My Dad passed a few years ago so I think you are referring to my Mother's husband.
I really dont know what to say about him.  The toll he takes on my Mom is upsetting beyond words. 

We have seen three grown bunnies frolicking at the same time in our garden.  It was quite a sight.  |They love bread and apples and more recently hubs beans. 
Unfortunately a predator got some of the babies.  We have twice seen a possum and think that must be the culprit.

My brother's situation has become dire.  The treatments did not work and he has had another surgery since then. He was scheduled for a resegmentation surgery on June 29th but the surgeon cancelled it saying he required complete removal of the bladder since the cancer is so aggressive and invasive. It is also in the ureter.  That surgeon hasn't done this type of surgery in a few years and has referred him to another.  My brother saw him last week.  Since my brother lives in a small town he must travel a distance.  New surgeon is a three hour drive.  His credentials seem o.k. My SIL thinks he took a fellowship at John Hopkins in the States.  He has assisted in a 100 surgeries of this kind in the States and has done 2 in Canada.  (only two?...should I be concerned about this??)
The bladder, prostate and lymph nodes will be removed and part of the ureter, which will be lengthened with his own tissue.

Bro visited during the week June 18.  Our Mom did not know he has had bladder cancer for two years.  He felt it time to divulge.  Think she is still in shock.

Thank you sister for your prayers. xoxo  an angelic monkey

I am so sorry, can.  My prayers are with you.

an angelic monkey

Thanks honey.   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: July 09, 2012, 03:21:05 PM »

Just got word from JSM, as doctors just read her X-rays and it's a fractured coccyx.

yes poor jsm -
what happens now?  Does it have to heal on it's own?
 an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: July 09, 2012, 05:20:01 PM »

yes poor jsm -
 an angelic monkey

yes,,what happens now?

the vitamin D seems to be helping me Can..not as tired as I was..thanks for asking..xoxox

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: July 09, 2012, 05:21:18 PM »

it sure is cookie, it sure is!  Hope you are feeling stronger and the vit. b12 helps.

I am vitamin D...and it is helping..thanks for thinking of me..xoxox

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1474 on: July 10, 2012, 12:34:05 AM »

JSM - how are you feeling? I was sad to finally log in and see you hurt yourself!

We are currently in Wyoming - having big fun. The highlight of the little one's day was seeing a bunch of smoke jumpers that are staying at the same hotel we are at now. Tomarrow we are off to see old faithful and then to California! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: July 10, 2012, 07:07:15 AM »

yes poor jsm -
 an angelic monkey

yes,,what happens now?

the vitamin D seems to be helping me Can..not as tired as I was..thanks for asking..xoxox
Cookie, do you mind if I can what dose of vitamin D you are taking.  Mine is very low and I haven't seen much change.
Blessings.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: July 10, 2012, 08:41:17 AM »

JSM - how are you feeling? I was sad to finally log in and see you hurt yourself!

We are currently in Wyoming - having big fun. The highlight of the little one's day was seeing a bunch of smoke jumpers that are staying at the same hotel we are at now. Tomarrow we are off to see old faithful and then to California! 

Have fun!

I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: July 10, 2012, 09:44:32 AM »

yes poor jsm -
 an angelic monkey

yes,,what happens now?

Cookie, do you mind if I can what dose of vitamin D you are taking.  Mine is very low and I haven't seen much change.
Blessings.

I take 5,000 I.U. 6 days a week and then I take a prescribed 50,000 I.U. once  a week..have to do this for 3 months and then get blood test again. Vitamin D is very important as I am finding out. I am less tired since taking this and it is supposed to be good for the bones and teeth etc...

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1478 on: July 10, 2012, 12:31:26 PM »

JSM is doing better.  Taking pain pills, as needed, sitting on a donut at work and at home.      I'm being the good husband and walking the dogs.    .  The injury happened on the 4th at the pool when she slipped on the concrete stairs.  We went golfing on the 6th and she rode in the cart on the side of her buns so it looked like she had gas   Monkey Devil!

She went skating Sunday morning but pain was so bad took her to the emergency when she got home.  She may have to withdraw from World's skating competition towrads the end of the month cause she can't practice much.

In other monkey business - looks like the monkey meetup BBQ/pool party is set for the 19th of this month.  TBM and all in tow, GE, Babs, and possibly Sister will attend so far.  Any others care to attend Klaas has JSM and my permision to forward our emails.

Do No Evil 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: July 10, 2012, 12:37:31 PM »

Well, I'm on my new computer, but still haven't been able to hookup my printer yet.  So much to learn.

Much to my regret, will not be able to make to trip to Texas.  Just more than I can handle at this time.  Now that I know how much, I will start saving my dimes.
  Hope everyone has a good time.  Send pictures!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.