March 19, 2024, 02:23:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1443636 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: July 25, 2012, 07:29:21 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Just want to give you an update on George -- taking him tomorrow to Hopkins for his pre-op physical, then next Tuesday to meet with the surgeon (Dr. David Eisele, who specializes in parotid tumor cancers) (it is malignant), the following Monday to meet with the plastic surgeon (Dr. Burns), and the following Thursday the 9th for his surgery.  Just so thankful that at this point George is not in pain.
Dennis is not happy with all that I am doing, insisting George's family and/or children should be doing this.  Well, they haven't for the last 24 years with all the surgeries and problems.  I developed an attitude a long time ago not to concern myself with what they do or don't do.  I don't look for support from them anymore, that ended years and years ago -- thus I am not disappointed in their inaction.
Meeting with a parishioner today and a lawyer.  She has been charged with embezzlement of hundreds of thousands of dollars from a bank.  She will be going to federal jail.  Her husband (POS) has left her and just waiting for her to be in prison to take over her home with his new squeeze.  Lord, the stupid things people do.
Have a funeral on the 4th for a premature baby girl.
But other than this, and Connie and my Mom -- absolutely nothing happening in my life.
Just need prayers from my monkey friends for strength and patience as I travel these muddied waters.
Blessings.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: July 25, 2012, 09:00:57 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Just want to give you an update on George -- taking him tomorrow to Hopkins for his pre-op physical, then next Tuesday to meet with the surgeon (Dr. David Eisele, who specializes in parotid tumor cancers) (it is malignant), the following Monday to meet with the plastic surgeon (Dr. Burns), and the following Thursday the 9th for his surgery.  Just so thankful that at this point George is not in pain.
Dennis is not happy with all that I am doing, insisting George's family and/or children should be doing this.  Well, they haven't for the last 24 years with all the surgeries and problems.  I developed an attitude a long time ago not to concern myself with what they do or don't do.  I don't look for support from them anymore, that ended years and years ago -- thus I am not disappointed in their inaction.
Meeting with a parishioner today and a lawyer.  She has been charged with embezzlement of hundreds of thousands of dollars from a bank.  She will be going to federal jail.  Her husband (POS) has left her and just waiting for her to be in prison to take over her home with his new squeeze.  Lord, the stupid things people do.
But other than this, and Connie and my Mom -- absolutely nothing happening in my life.
Just need prayers from my monkey friends for strength and patience as I travel these muddied waters.
Blessings.

Lighting candles and saying prayers. Remember to take care of yourself.  an angelic monkey
Edit-fixed quote.  MB
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:32:58 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: July 25, 2012, 09:10:54 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Just want to give you an update on George -- taking him tomorrow to Hopkins for his pre-op physical, then next Tuesday to meet with the surgeon (Dr. David Eisele, who specializes in parotid tumor cancers) (it is malignant), the following Monday to meet with the plastic surgeon (Dr. Burns), and the following Thursday the 9th for his surgery.  Just so thankful that at this point George is not in pain.
Dennis is not happy with all that I am doing, insisting George's family and/or children should be doing this.  Well, they haven't for the last 24 years with all the surgeries and problems.  I developed an attitude a long time ago not to concern myself with what they do or don't do.  I don't look for support from them anymore, that ended years and years ago -- thus I am not disappointed in their inaction.
Meeting with a parishioner today and a lawyer.  She has been charged with embezzlement of hundreds of thousands of dollars from a bank.  She will be going to federal jail.  Her husband (POS) has left her and just waiting for her to be in prison to take over her home with his new squeeze.  Lord, the stupid things people do.
Blessings.

Many prayers to you for strength and patience. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: July 25, 2012, 10:23:40 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Just want to give you an update on George -- taking him tomorrow to Hopkins for his pre-op physical, then next Tuesday to meet with the surgeon (Dr. David Eisele, who specializes in parotid tumor cancers) (it is malignant), the following Monday to meet with the plastic surgeon (Dr. Burns), and the following Thursday the 9th for his surgery.  Just so thankful that at this point George is not in pain.
Dennis is not happy with all that I am doing, insisting George's family and/or children should be doing this.  Well, they haven't for the last 24 years with all the surgeries and problems.  I developed an attitude a long time ago not to concern myself with what they do or don't do.  I don't look for support from them anymore, that ended years and years ago -- thus I am not disappointed in their inaction.
Meeting with a parishioner today and a lawyer.  She has been charged with embezzlement of hundreds of thousands of dollars from a bank.  She will be going to federal jail.  Her husband (POS) has left her and just waiting for her to be in prison to take over her home with his new squeeze.  Lord, the stupid things people do.
Blessings.

Lighting candles and saying prayers. Remember to take care of yourself.  an angelic monkey
Edit-fixed quote.  MB
Thank you 4Donks.  I am taking Mr. Jenkins back to Connie today.  He has been a real blessings.  His little curly hair is almost straight I've brushed him so much.  Very therapeutic for me.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: July 25, 2012, 10:24:17 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Blessings.
Thank you for your prayers.  They do wonders for my spirit!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: July 25, 2012, 10:57:28 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Blessings.

Oh, my, Sister.  What a plateful.  I understand totally about not depending on others and taking up their slack.  God gave us the word "no," but for many of us it is the hardest word to say.  You are really living your faith for taking care of George, but I know you don't do it for your personal glory but for George and God.  I feel sorry for the lady who embezzled the money and can only imagine what drove her to do such a thing. 

Prayers for you and those you watch over.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1766 on: July 25, 2012, 05:08:09 PM »

Good morning everyone!

Blessings.

Sister - I am certainly sending prayers for you and George (and you mom and Connie!) you are an angle for doing for others!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: July 25, 2012, 08:53:49 PM »

Sister, thoughts and prayers coming your way ...you are one angel on earth for all you do.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: July 25, 2012, 09:19:36 PM »

NOW!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: July 25, 2012, 10:23:56 PM »

Thinking of you, sister!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1770 on: July 26, 2012, 12:33:07 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Blessings.
WOW, Sister.  I pray God provides you with the strength and patience to complete all the things you have scheduled.  It sure sounds like a plateful. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1771 on: July 26, 2012, 02:45:48 AM »

Sister  Continued prayers for you, George and your mom and Connie.  You are going to be very busy the next 2 weeks taking George to the hospital and all his doctor visits. I don't know how far a drive it is for you to get John Hopkins. Please be careful. I know when Babs dad had to have half his nose taken off because of cancer the plastic surgeon did a wonderful job. For the most part. It looked weird until it healed all the way. When hubs had to have the lump on his cheek taken out he pretty much told the doctor just sew me back up. The doctor did a wonderful job following the natural lines on his face. If you didn't know he had a cut from his ear to his nose you would think it's a wrinkle from the sun.   Glad George isn't in any pain. Sorry his family are such uncaring souls. Sorry Dennis is not happy about all of it. But you are doing what you do and that is caring for the people around you. God Bless you Sister. Sounds like your plate is over flowing right now. Try and take some time for you.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1772 on: July 26, 2012, 02:47:10 AM »

Thinking of you, sister!

How cute Brandi

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: July 26, 2012, 06:36:58 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Blessings.

Oh, my, Sister.  What a plateful.  I understand totally about not depending on others and taking up their slack.  God gave us the word "no," but for many of us it is the hardest word to say.  You are really living your faith for taking care of George, but I know you don't do it for your personal glory but for George and God.  I feel sorry for the lady who embezzled the money and can only imagine what drove her to do such a thing. 

Prayers for you and those you watch over.   
flutter, thank you for your prayers.  Today begins the journey for George.  He is so childlike that he doesn't comprehend the seriousness of it all.  I keep those thoughts between the Lord and me and of course, my monkey friends.
We made out good with the lawyer and it appears her boss (the president of the bank) had given her the authority to approve loans.  When the loans went bad, they came after her.  At least the lawyer will be fighting for her -- this was not money in her pocket.  Long story made very short!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: July 26, 2012, 06:38:24 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Blessings.

Sister - I am certainly sending prayers for you and George (and you mom and Connie!) you are an angle for doing for others!
Thank you TBM.  I don't know about the angel part, but I try very hard to do the right thing even when it doesn't make logical sense.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: July 26, 2012, 06:39:06 AM »

Sister, thoughts and prayers coming your way ...you are one angel on earth for all you do.
Cookie, I thank you for your thoughts and prayers.  They mean alot.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: July 26, 2012, 06:39:39 AM »

Thinking of you, sister!
You know how to make me smile!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: July 26, 2012, 06:45:52 AM »

Sister  Continued prayers for you, George and your mom and Connie.  You are going to be very busy the next 2 weeks taking George to the hospital and all his doctor visits. I don't know how far a drive it is for you to get John Hopkins. Please be careful. I know when Babs dad had to have half his nose taken off because of cancer the plastic surgeon did a wonderful job. For the most part. It looked weird until it healed all the way. When hubs had to have the lump on his cheek taken out he pretty much told the doctor just sew me back up. The doctor did a wonderful job following the natural lines on his face. If you didn't know he had a cut from his ear to his nose you would think it's a wrinkle from the sun.   Glad George isn't in any pain. Sorry his family are such uncaring souls. Sorry Dennis is not happy about all of it. But you are doing what you do and that is caring for the people around you. God Bless you Sister. Sounds like your plate is over flowing right now. Try and take some time for you.  an angelic monkey
Green Eyes, Johns Hopkins is about 2-1/2 to 3 hours away -- one way.  It's more than a notion.  One of our pre-op appointments is with a plastic surgeon who will be working with the doctor.  They will cut him from in front of his ear and down his face and neck to lay the side of the face open to look at the nerve and get rid of the tumor.  They may have to replace the nerve with a nerve from another part of his body.  Just depends.
Dennis is not happy because logically it doesn't make sense that I take care of my ex-husband.  But, Dennis knew about George when we met and knew he was part and parcel of who I am.  It is what it is and I have asked him for a truce so we don't argue about it.
Going to be a hot one today.  Thank goodness for airconditioning.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1778 on: July 26, 2012, 07:03:25 AM »

Green Eyes, Johns Hopkins is about 2-1/2 to 3 hours away -- one way.  It's more than a notion.  One of our pre-op appointments is with a plastic surgeon who will be working with the doctor.  They will cut him from in front of his ear and down his face and neck to lay the side of the face open to look at the nerve and get rid of the tumor.  They may have to replace the nerve with a nerve from another part of his body.  Just depends.
Dennis is not happy because logically it doesn't make sense that I take care of my ex-husband.  But, Dennis knew about George when we met and knew he was part and parcel of who I am.  It is what it is and I have asked him for a truce so we don't argue about it.
Going to be a hot one today.  Thank goodness for airconditioning.

Sister that is a long drive. Please be careful. Those are going to be long days for you. Prayers that the Lord guides the surgeons hand during the surgery.  I truly  wish I was closer so I could help you. Some things in life just make logical sense. Prayers for you all.  Glad you have air with the heat. It's hot here too.

Glad to hear the ladies lawyer is fighting for her. Hope you have a good day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: July 26, 2012, 09:24:30 AM »

Hi Sister ,

Prayers coming from down South about your journey today to the doctor with George.

You really are a gift from above  an angelic monkey

Looking forward to hearing how your appointment goes...

Caddy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.