March 19, 2024, 12:45:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1443598 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2180 on: September 07, 2012, 07:15:37 PM »

Big hugs and waves to all my Monkey friends.  I read several times a week although time does not allow me to post too often..and hey you all are so smart there is very little if anything  I could add to your comments on cases.

I do want to post that I miss you all..I am always reading to see what is happening and how each of you gracefully handles what life throws at you.

Right now Sister is in my thoughts and prayers..I just can't imgaine having so much hit a person at once..her Mom passing and her ex husband in the throes of life threathening cancer..and all the while trying to take care of her sister, her boyfriend, her congregation.  She is A WONDER.

Sister I pray that God works his healing balm on you..you surely need some RR..and he will provide that in due time.
 an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2181 on: September 08, 2012, 12:38:11 PM »

From Trimm

"Holy $hit...the shooter from Tuscaloosa just walks into a Jasper store and claims to be the shooter...Fed Ex store in Jasper!
Hope all our Bama monkeys are nice and safe
Trimm"

To all the Monkeys she is hanging in there. Still no settlement over property with nasty neighbors. Has to have another survey done and someone to come out assess the damage to her dock and land from the mud when nasty neighbors cut away half the hill. No court date until Nov.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2182 on: September 08, 2012, 01:43:03 PM »

From Trimm

"Holy $hit...the shooter from Tuscaloosa just walks into a Jasper store and claims to be the shooter...Fed Ex store in Jasper!
Trimm"

To all the Monkeys she is hanging in there. Still no settlement over property with nasty neighbors. Has to have another survey done and someone to come out assess the damage to her dock and land from the mud when nasty neighbors cut away half the hill. No court date until Nov.

Thank you for bringing updates about Trimmy, greeneyes.   She's missed!!  I'm sorry to hear about the nasty neighbors.  That's a very bad, stressful situation to say the least.     Hopefully, there will be some resolution and compensation.  But most of all, I wish Trimm and her family peace and freedom from any further problems.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2183 on: September 08, 2012, 01:52:59 PM »

From Trimm

Trimm"

Say HI to Trimm 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2184 on: September 08, 2012, 02:26:24 PM »

From Trimm

Trimm"

Say HI to Trimm 

I will do that Klaas. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2185 on: September 08, 2012, 02:29:12 PM »

From Trimm

Trimm"

Thank you for bringing updates about Trimmy, greeneyes.   She's missed!!  I'm sorry to hear about the nasty neighbors.  That's a very bad, stressful situation to say the least.     Hopefully, there will be some resolution and compensation.  But most of all, I wish Trimm and her family peace and freedom from any further problems.

Your Welcome Muffy.  I sure hope she gets things settled sooner than later.  I know she misses being here too.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2186 on: September 08, 2012, 08:30:34 PM »

Hi Gypsy DD.  Nice to see you stop by.

Hi Trim - miss you and am thankful to hear of you through our beautiful greeneyes.

Sister.  Prayers continue.   an angelic monkey

Bearly -  an angelic monkey

A big shout out to all the monkeys!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2187 on: September 09, 2012, 02:23:17 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Can so nice to see you. I hope Trimm will be back with us soon.

Sister continued prayers for you and all your loved ones.

4Donks hope you and the Donks and fur babies are doing okay.

Bearly prayers and hugs.

Caddy did you get any of the nasty weather last week? Hope you are doing well.

JSM & CC    How are the pups doing?

Cookie where are you?

Prayers and hugs for all the Monkeys.

We are having beautiful weather here today. Hope everyone has a great day

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2188 on: September 09, 2012, 02:54:12 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Can so nice to see you. I hope Trimm will be back with us soon.

Sister continued prayers for you and all your loved ones.

4Donks hope you and the Donks and fur babies are doing okay.

Bearly prayers and hugs.

Caddy did you get any of the nasty weather last week? Hope you are doing well.

JSM & CC    How are the pups doing?

Cookie where are you?

Prayers and hugs for all the Monkeys.

We are having beautiful weather here today. Hope everyone has a great day
Hi GE!  Birmingham really escaped the really bad weather- had some rain though.  Unfortunately, it looks like Louisiana got hit really hard.  The storm just sat and stalled and rained and rained and I saw on the news that there was more flooding with this storm than Katrina.  Don't you feel bad for those folks?  I also heard that thee storm churned up some oil from the big BP oil spill - I think that was in LA also.

We are down at the Alabama gulf coast right now, and the weather is great and the water in the gulf is beautiful.  I am sitting on the deck overlooking the river and reading a book on my iPad - and of course, checking in with all of you!!   Ha ha- hubs is working on paperwork.

Love to hear from everyone... Keep checking in. 

Chubbie and the Criminal are at home !!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2189 on: September 09, 2012, 09:19:02 PM »

Hi GE!   

Cadi - sounds like you're having a nice break. Enjoy!  Chubbie and criminal are at home.  Are they behaving or is that a silly question? 

Bearly - thoughts of you, cub and your parents as you grapple with the tragic loss of your brother.

Sister -  an angelic monkey 

It's been a busy summer here.  One of our kids were here for an extended period and we also saw our grands more than usual. 
My brother visited recently.  All live so far away unfortunately.

My brother's surgery is scheduled for Sept. 18th.  We are all on tender hooks.

best wishes to all the monkeys. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2190 on: September 10, 2012, 02:43:30 PM »

Hi everyone!
Hope all is well with u all!
Busy busy busy

Molly update... 8 months old and she is turning into the sweetest dog ever. Very sweet natured. Lots of energy still. Doggie day care 3 days a week. She sleeps with us now in our bed. But she is a pretty good sleeper. So we don't mind

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2191 on: September 11, 2012, 09:53:49 AM »

Cookie glad to hear Molly is doing well.

Sister Prayers and Hugs. an angelic monkey

Can how wonderful you got to have spend time with the family. Prayers for your brother. an angelic monkey

God Bless America. Prayers for all those who lost a loved one this day eleven years ago today.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2192 on: September 11, 2012, 07:50:47 PM »

cookie - glad to hear Molly ha sweetened you with her sweetness.  Goodness, will there be room for all of you in that bed when she is full grown?! 

GE - Thank you for your prayers for my brother.   an angelic monkey

I join you in remembering those who lost their lives and their loved ones 11 years ago today.
Indeed, God bless America!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2193 on: September 12, 2012, 09:00:59 AM »

Good morning!

Just wanted to say again many thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers.  They mean so much to me.
After a lot of prayers, I have decided not to put George through the chemo and radiation.  Even if we could work out the logistics, it is not curative and I want his last days or months to be a pain-free as possible.  All of his doctors cannot believe he is not in pain -- I believe it is the hand of the Lord.
Took George to his general physican yesterday and to the ENT who had sent him to Hopkins. In essence, they said their good-byes as no follow up appointments were made.
Meeting with Hospice tomorrow with George at our home.  There really is nothing they can help do at this point; however, if it is all arranged now, I won't have to worry about it if we need them.  Next week I am going to make his funeral arrangements, again so it is arranged now and I won't have to be concerned about it later.
It is a sad time, yet I know in my spirit I have done everything possible since he became disabled in 1989.  I have no regrets or what ifs and that is a good feeling.
Miss all of you.
Blessings.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2194 on: September 12, 2012, 10:46:08 AM »

Good morning!

Just wanted to say again many thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers.  They mean so much to me.
After a lot of prayers, I have decided not to put George through the chemo and radiation.  Even if we could work out the logistics, it is not curative and I want his last days or months to be a pain-free as possible.  All of his doctors cannot believe he is not in pain -- I believe it is the hand of the Lord.
Took George to his general physican yesterday and to the ENT who had sent him to Hopkins. In essence, they said their good-byes as no follow up appointments were made.
Meeting with Hospice tomorrow with George at our home.  There really is nothing they can help do at this point; however, if it is all arranged now, I won't have to worry about it if we need them.  Next week I am going to make his funeral arrangements, again so it is arranged now and I won't have to be concerned about it later.
It is a sad time, yet I know in my spirit I have done everything possible since he became disabled in 1989.  I have no regrets or what ifs and that is a good feeling.
Miss all of you.
Blessings.

If I were in George's position, I would be thankful to have you at my side during this last walk... an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2195 on: September 12, 2012, 11:03:23 AM »

Good morning!

Miss all of you.
Blessings.

God Bless Sister. Peace be with you and George.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2196 on: September 12, 2012, 07:47:58 PM »

Praying for all monkeys in need. My heart breaks when I read of your loss.

Last Thursday there was a bird hanging by his paw struggling to get out of the tree at work. I jumped in the truck underneath the tree (didn't know who's truck it was), but couldn't get the bird.  Came back later and he must have died from exhaustion.

TODAY, same thing, different tree.... No truck to stand on, my BFF and I saw it and thought it would free itself, came back later and it was still hanging upside down like a bat. We saw a man on a rolling scaffold putting up a sign, told my BFF that I am going to get the man to get the bird down. The nice man drove the scaffold to the tree (his friend said he "couldn't get it"), Scaffold man drove it to the parking lot, manovered it to the bird and got him out of the tree. His friend said the bird would die, but he flew away.

I cannot stand to see an animal in distress and dying, the bird and the other one could have had West Nile, I don't know, but I am happy I tried to save one of God's creatures.

God bless and prayers for you all. Time for dinner, CC is eating and I am on the computer.

Love hugs and prayers.. JSM, Patton, CC and Ruby.

God bless the Good Samaritan who rescued the bird.  In our busy lives today, we shouldn't overlook those who are in need or less fortunate than we are.  It is easy to do, but there shouldn't ever be an excuse for doing it.   
  an angelic monkey Flutter, He was a Saint, he drove the thing over there, took forever to get it to go where he needed. Begged the bird not to bite him and saved the bird. His friend thought we were crazy and said he would never save a grackel, but this man did.  an angelic monkey

Hoping you are doing well and feeling better.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2197 on: September 12, 2012, 07:48:38 PM »

Hi Magic!!!!!!!!!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2198 on: September 12, 2012, 09:10:57 PM »

Good morning!

Miss all of you.
Blessings.

Bless you for being so sweet. I am sure that you guys have made the best choice in a group of bad choices. I will pray that God makes the passing easy and as pain free as possible.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2199 on: September 13, 2012, 08:20:20 PM »

bless you Sister for being you....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.