March 18, 2024, 09:41:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1443535 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #220 on: March 30, 2012, 03:47:00 PM »

Poor donkeys   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: March 30, 2012, 05:51:08 PM »

Prayers for all  monkeys in need. 

JSM and I won best decorated patio - $50 of next month's rent.  We weren't even aware there was a contest.  It must have been because of our dogs laughing at the dancing bunnies.   

Now to win the mega million lottery tonight.   

How can YOU win the MEGA if I'm going to win it?   
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #222 on: March 30, 2012, 06:07:35 PM »

Hi everyone.

Lot going on here and though I know I am blessed so much, feeling the weight of some of the issues.  Connie will probably not be going back to the job assessment as she was tearing paper for recycle with her teeth.  The evaluator thought it too demeaning and too unsanitary.  Connie is extremely disappointed.
Another death so another funeral this weekend.
The man who has been helping me get George to his appointments has found a job at Home Depot (which I am so glad for him), but that leaves a huge gap in the caregiving.
The list goes on.  Trials and tribulations . . . but it will work out just fine, it always does.  It's just the process which has been a wee bit discouraging at this point.

4Donks, still praying for all your animals.
CC, I continue to pray for the "just right" job to come your way.
Brandi, still praying for you and yours . . . Lordy, I am praying for all of us monkeys.
Trimm, please come back . . . we need you!

Blessings.

Sister I'm sorry you are facing so many issues right now. 
Are there volunteer groups in the community that transport patients to doctor's appointments?

Sorry to hear that Connie's job assessment didn't go as she would have liked it to.
Is the job assessment an agency that evaluates then places person in a suitable environment?  Is the prospective job volunteer work or paid work?
Is it possible the assessment agency will have work suitable for Connie in the future.

So many funerals, so much witnessing of family sorrow.  Pastors are only human and it must take it's toll.
 an angelic monkey

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts. 

Can, thank you and everyone for your prayers.  It is just sinking in with Connie and she is extremely depressed.  It is so difficult to be turned down for work.  Of course, her inability to talk is the biggest obstacle on so many levels.  She was hysterical yesterday cause no body wants her.  I'm headed to her house now.  She has been volunteering where she gets speech therapy, however, transportation is a huge problem. I live 45 minutes away, her sons and daughter-in-law work, it is not impossible, but . . .
I am trusting God to give me the wisdom to find a solution to help her.  I feel her pain as if it was my own.
Blessings.

I always feel that God never closes a door without a plan for another, better one. I am sure that she will find something fulfilling and enjoyable!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2012, 06:08:41 PM »

JSM and I won best decorated patio - $50 of next month's rent.  We weren't even aware there was a contest.  It must have been because of our dogs laughing at the dancing bunnies.   

Sorry guy, I am winning -tranny went out on the truck so I really need a new one (truck or tranny!) so I NEED the money - I promise to share with free nanners for all the monkeys!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 30, 2012, 06:09:44 PM »

Sorry guys, I am winning -tranny went out on the truck so I really need a new one (truck or tranny!) so I NEED the money - I promise to share with free nanners for all the monkeys!

I meant GUYS not that you are a guy!! LOL  Long day.

- George Bernard Shaw
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2012, 06:55:12 PM »

Thank you TBM.  Now to win the mega

Do No Evil 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: March 30, 2012, 07:29:24 PM »

Thank you TBM.  Now to win the mega

I keep trying to get you to visit - and these glow in the dark so you will never lose them!!!
 Monkey Devil!

- George Bernard Shaw
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #227 on: March 31, 2012, 06:57:43 AM »

Hi everyone.

Lot going on here and though I know I am blessed so much, feeling the weight of some of the issues.  Connie will probably not be going back to the job assessment as she was tearing paper for recycle with her teeth.  The evaluator thought it too demeaning and too unsanitary.  Connie is extremely disappointed.
The man who has been helping me get George to his appointments has found a job at Home Depot (which I am so glad for him), but that leaves a huge gap in the caregiving.
The list goes on.  Trials and tribulations . . . but it will work out just fine, it always does.  It's just the process which has been a wee bit discouraging at this point.

Brandi, still praying for you and yours . . . Lordy, I am praying for all of us monkeys.

Blessings.

Are there volunteer groups in the community that transport patients to doctor's appointments?

Sorry to hear that Connie's job assessment didn't go as she would have liked it to.
Is the job assessment an agency that evaluates then places person in a suitable environment?  Is the prospective job volunteer work or paid work?
Is it possible the assessment agency will have work suitable for Connie in the future.

So many funerals, so much witnessing of family sorrow.  Pastors are only human and it must take it's toll.
 an angelic monkey

Can, thank you and everyone for your prayers.  It is just sinking in with Connie and she is extremely depressed.  It is so difficult to be turned down for work.  Of course, her inability to talk is the biggest obstacle on so many levels.  She was hysterical yesterday cause no body wants her.  I'm headed to her house now.  She has been volunteering where she gets speech therapy, however, transportation is a huge problem. I live 45 minutes away, her sons and daughter-in-law work, it is not impossible, but . . .
I am trusting God to give me the wisdom to find a solution to help her.  I feel her pain as if it was my own.
Blessings.

Her pain IS our own, Sister.
I pray for Connie daily and am sending support for both of you in the Name of our Lord, Amen.
Pat
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #228 on: March 31, 2012, 01:27:38 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys  Hope everyone's having a wonderful day.  To all our Ill., Md. and Kan. monkeys wishes you were one of the big lottery winners last night.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2012, 02:21:39 PM »

This Illinois person did not hit the jackpot even though I have not checked the tickets real well, just skimmed enough to know that I did not win lol

Tolerance, good to see ya!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: March 31, 2012, 02:27:55 PM »

Hi everyone.

Blessings.

an angelic monkey

Blessings.

I'm so sorry for the pain Connie is experiencing.  I hope she felt calmer after your visit yesterday.
Prayers continue. 
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: March 31, 2012, 02:31:01 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys  Hope everyone's having a wonderful day.  To all our Ill., Md. and Kan. monkeys wishes you were one of the big lottery winners last night.

Afternoon GE. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: March 31, 2012, 02:48:22 PM »

Hi everyone.

Blessings.

an angelic monkey

Blessings.

Her pain IS our own, Sister.
I pray for Connie daily and am sending support for both of you in the Name of our Lord, Amen.
Pat
Dear Pat, what a blessing you are with you diligent prayers.  I did get Connie to laugh a few times yesterday.  This is something for her, this I know.  The Lord never abandons his children.  Of course, I want it fixed right now so she doesn't have to suffer any more pain.  That is not always the way.
I do believe in miracles and without any shame or guilt, I am asking for one for Connie.
It was great hearing from you.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: March 31, 2012, 02:49:59 PM »

Hi everyone.

Blessings.

an angelic monkey

Blessings.

I'm so sorry for the pain Connie is experiencing.  I hope she felt calmer after your visit yesterday.
Prayers continue. 
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
I believe the Lord always provides a way out of no way . . . it will come.  He never breaks His promises . . . "I am with you always . . ."
Blessings dear one.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: March 31, 2012, 04:51:30 PM »

Little Devin Davis's body has been found.   an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12906.40

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #235 on: March 31, 2012, 07:07:07 PM »

Little Devin Davis's body has been found.   an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12906.40

Thank You Muffy.  Rest In Peace Devin. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #236 on: March 31, 2012, 09:06:01 PM »

Prayers to all monkeys in need

JSM shot a 102 today for 18 holes.  She's getting closer to breaking 100, just as close as I'm getting to break 90.

She's whopped and will catch up tomorrow.  Getting ready to watch Kansas kick some whorseface's Ohio State.       

Do No Evil 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: April 01, 2012, 09:29:57 PM »

Hope everyone had a wonderful day.
May your week be filled with blessings.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: April 01, 2012, 09:32:17 PM »

Hope everyone had a wonderful day.
May your week be filled with blessings.

You too

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: April 01, 2012, 11:20:34 PM »

Hi everyone.

Blessings.

an angelic monkey

Blessings.

Oh, Sister, she is very much wanted.  She will find the right fit for something, whether it is work, or something else.  I know how she feels.  I really do.  She is a child of God and God does not make mistakes.  She will find her calling and then she will not remember why she was upset because it will fit perfectly.  I promise you and I promise her.  Please tell her to hang tight and that we are praying for her.  God will lead her out of this hole, I promise you.  God keeps the promises made to us.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.