March 18, 2024, 10:33:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1443559 times)
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2260 on: September 21, 2012, 07:30:30 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Can so nice to see you. I hope Trimm will be back with us soon.

Sister continued prayers for you and all your loved ones.

4Donks hope you and the Donks and fur babies are doing okay.

Bearly prayers and hugs.

Caddy did you get any of the nasty weather last week? Hope you are doing well.

JSM & CC    How are the pups doing?

Cookie where are you?

Prayers and hugs for all the Monkeys.

We are having beautiful weather here today. Hope everyone has a great day
Hi GE!  Birmingham really escaped the really bad weather- had some rain though.  Unfortunately, it looks like Louisiana got hit really hard.  The storm just sat and stalled and rained and rained and I saw on the news that there was more flooding with this storm than Katrina.  Don't you feel bad for those folks?  I also heard that thee storm churned up some oil from the big BP oil spill - I think that was in LA also.

We are down at the Alabama gulf coast right now, and the weather is great and the water in the gulf is beautiful.  I am sitting on the deck overlooking the river and reading a book on my iPad - and of course, checking in with all of you!!   Ha ha- hubs is working on paperwork.

Love to hear from everyone... Keep checking in. 

Chubbie and the Criminal are at home !!

I fell badly for all those affected by the storm.  They are in my prayers. 

an angelic monkey

I hope you had a nice time on your trip.  Take care!  Who was minding the pooches?  Did he/she earn their halo?

Monkey Devil!

Thanks, we did have a good trip- except for a broken watercraft, that had just been fixed.  Argh...  Our son lives back at home, so he is in charge of the mutts quite often.  Well, with all due respect he brought both of them home???
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2261 on: September 21, 2012, 07:37:04 PM »

I have been here checking on you guys from time to time.  Life is crazy right now.  Everything is happening at once.  I miss my brother so very much.  He was my rock.  My Mom is back in the hospital, my Dad is so sad that my brother is gone, he came to visit him once a week, usually while I was there and we kept him laughing.  My son, who was going to be an Electrician Assistant is having massive anxiety about school.  My brother was a "Rock Star Electrician" and was electrocuted, my son thinks he is going to die any minute in school.

The facility that is taking care of Dad costs a fortune.  They don't even wash their hands between patients.  I am so very disgusted, I could scream.  There are very few people who are trained.

I was in a car accident a couple of weeks ago.  A woman drove right into the driver's side of my car, right where I was sitting.  I was parked.  She said she didn't see me (I drive a van).  I am hurting.

Just venting and letting you know I have not abandoned you, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

behave yourselves.  

Bearly, that is awful about your accident.  I hope you feel better very soon.  I bet you are sore?

Oh, I know about the fortune that it costs to place one's parent in a facility.  We have that cost with Mom. 

Another sad day for us today, Mom was taken back to be hospitalized for the 5th time today in less than a year.  This is her third psychiatric admission.  It has been a very long stressful day.     I just pray they can help her mind find some relief.  She asked me yesterday if she could come live with me. It was the hardest thing to tell her no because she doesn't truly understand why she can not.

May the doctors that she is under have the knowledge to help her. That is my prayer for tonight.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2262 on: September 21, 2012, 09:48:18 PM »

All is groovy in my world. Hubs got an all clear today. 3 years cancer free . God is good

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2263 on: September 21, 2012, 09:49:52 PM »

I have been here checking on you guys from time to time.  Life is crazy right now.  Everything is happening at once.  I miss my brother so very much.  He was my rock.  My Mom is back in the hospital, my Dad is so sad that my brother is gone, he came to visit him once a week, usually while I was there and we kept him laughing.  My son, who was going to be an Electrician Assistant is having massive anxiety about school.  My brother was a "Rock Star Electrician" and was electrocuted, my son thinks he is going to die any minute in school.

The facility that is taking care of Dad costs a fortune.  They don't even wash their hands between patients.  I am so very disgusted, I could scream.  There are very few people who are trained.

I was in a car accident a couple of weeks ago.  A woman drove right into the driver's side of my car, right where I was sitting.  I was parked.  She said she didn't see me (I drive a van).  I am hurting.

Just venting and letting you know I have not abandoned you, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

behave yourselves.  

Bearly, that is awful about your accident.  I hope you feel better very soon.  I bet you are sore?

Oh, I know about the fortune that it costs to place one's parent in a facility.  We have that cost with Mom.  

Another sad day for us today, Mom was taken back to be hospitalized for the 5th time today in less than a year.  This is her third psychiatric admission.  It has been a very long stressful day.     I just pray they can help her mind find some relief.  She asked me yesterday if she could come live with me. It was the hardest thing to tell her no because she doesn't truly understand why she can not.

May the doctors that she is under have the knowledge to help her. That is my prayer for tonight.

I'm so sorry Caddy.  I hope the doctors can help your mom.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2264 on: September 21, 2012, 09:56:09 PM »

Love you Bearly.       
 I hope things will be looking up for you and your family soon.    

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2265 on: September 22, 2012, 11:57:05 PM »

bearly and Cadi...thinking of you both...

thoughts to all my monkeys! 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2266 on: September 23, 2012, 03:40:39 PM »

Prayers to all Monkeys in need. Sorry about your broken rib Brandi. Have one more week if training in Memphis on my gadgets.

JSM is at her church fall fair with cupcakes from her sisters bakery and the swimming pool cougar, who is trying to pick up young altar boys.

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2267 on: September 23, 2012, 05:21:03 PM »

Prayers to all Monkeys in need. Sorry about your broken rib Brandi. Have one more week if training in Memphis on my gadgets.

JSM is at her church fall fair with cupcakes from her sisters bakery and the swimming pool cougar, who is trying to pick up young altar boys.

Thank you, CC. We've missed you here. Hope you have been enjoying your training.

Tell JSM we have missed her as well. Hope her tailbone is healing well and that she is enjoying the fall fair.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2268 on: September 23, 2012, 08:12:04 PM »

LOL I am sure she will be working hard on the altar boys!  Tell JSM hello from Michigan!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2269 on: September 24, 2012, 04:07:36 AM »

Good morning!

Just wanted to say again many thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers.  They mean so much to me.
After a lot of prayers, I have decided not to put George through the chemo and radiation.  Even if we could work out the logistics, it is not curative and I want his last days or months to be a pain-free as possible.  All of his doctors cannot believe he is not in pain -- I believe it is the hand of the Lord.
Took George to his general physican yesterday and to the ENT who had sent him to Hopkins. In essence, they said their good-byes as no follow up appointments were made.
Meeting with Hospice tomorrow with George at our home.  There really is nothing they can help do at this point; however, if it is all arranged now, I won't have to worry about it if we need them.  Next week I am going to make his funeral arrangements, again so it is arranged now and I won't have to be concerned about it later.
It is a sad time, yet I know in my spirit I have done everything possible since he became disabled in 1989.  I have no regrets or what ifs and that is a good feeling.
Miss all of you.
Blessings.

My heart goes out to you.  I know these were not easy decisions to make.  May God watch over you and George during this time and make his life and yours as pain-free and as event-free as possible.  May you both still have some happy memories to make to add to the ones you already have, and may the Lord's love and care radiate down on both of you during this time.  I hope all fences that need to be mended are properly mended, all friendships in need of repair are lovingly repaired, and all the family ties that have been severed are heartily re-tied.  I ask this because I know nothing is impossible with God.  I hope when the time comes for George's passing, you, Sister, are comforted in the fact you have done everything in your power to make his time left on this earth as comfortable as possible.

Dear Lord, please watch over Sister as she continues to help George on his path to Your heavenly home.  Please also, dear Lord, keep her life running as smoothly as possible during this time.  Please help her to be surrounded by loving friends and family and let the day-to-day minutia that can knock even the strongest of us off our track be minimal.  I pray that Sister is surrounded by your mercy and bathed in the sunshine of your love.  May peace surround George as he is welcomed home.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2270 on: September 24, 2012, 04:14:02 AM »

Good morning!

Just wanted to say again many thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers.  They mean so much to me.
After a lot of prayers, I have decided not to put George through the chemo and radiation.  Even if we could work out the logistics, it is not curative and I want his last days or months to be a pain-free as possible.  All of his doctors cannot believe he is not in pain -- I believe it is the hand of the Lord.
Took George to his general physican yesterday and to the ENT who had sent him to Hopkins. In essence, they said their good-byes as no follow up appointments were made.
Meeting with Hospice tomorrow with George at our home.  There really is nothing they can help do at this point; however, if it is all arranged now, I won't have to worry about it if we need them.  Next week I am going to make his funeral arrangements, again so it is arranged now and I won't have to be concerned about it later.
It is a sad time, yet I know in my spirit I have done everything possible since he became disabled in 1989.  I have no regrets or what ifs and that is a good feeling.
Miss all of you.
Blessings.

If I were in George's position, I would be thankful to have you at my side during this last walk... an angelic monkey

You took the thought right out of my head.  I wish everyone had such a wonderful person by their sides during that time of life.  Sister, you are a true angel.  Love you!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2271 on: September 24, 2012, 04:19:08 AM »

bless you Sister for being you....

Cookie, for a second there, I thought you had a wardrobe malfunction.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2272 on: September 24, 2012, 04:26:22 AM »

Good morning!

Met with the folks from Hospice yesterday and then went to the funeral home to make arrangements.
I appreciate everyone's hugs, love, concern, and prayers.
I'm just really in a very sad place.
Blessings.

Of course you are, that is understandable.  We cannot change the feelings you are experiencing now and will continue to have during and after this journey.  These natural feelings need to be experienced and are part of a normal healing process.  I hope you can, however, take some of the comfort and strength offered to you from those who love you, and there are many of us here who offer up prayers of strength and healing for you during this difficult time.

an angelic monkey

« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 05:31:15 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2273 on: September 24, 2012, 05:32:35 AM »

Bailey watching the donks from a distance.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2274 on: September 24, 2012, 05:35:01 AM »

I have been reading here daily and thinking of you all, but have not posted because I have a very painful broken rib. It's been quite the experience dealing with medical care without insurance (still dealing with that) and am still dealing with a great deal of pain.

But! I have posted the Fall avatars I had made in advance for 4 Donks, Babs, Cadillac, Cookie, Labubski, Sister and TBM, so you all please go see them!

If anyone else would like one, as always, just leave me a post in my section.

I wish you all peace and health!

~Brandi

The Monkeys are falling apart!     Hope you feel better, Brandi.  How is your son?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2275 on: September 24, 2012, 05:43:28 AM »

Molly is so restless when she doesn't go to doggie day care. she paces and drives me nuts..we have to have all the mulch in our flower beds dug up and cement pavers put down in the flower beds because she keeps eating it and digging it up....grrrrrr. final straw...i can not stand out there all day with her...

happier note...made homemade veggie beef soup and some french bread...yummy...
it is a cool rainy evening so perfect for soup...also had some garden fresh sliced tomatoes too! I am gonna miss the garden tomatoes when they aren't around...

Recipe?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3157.80

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2276 on: September 24, 2012, 05:52:26 AM »

Hi Monkeys, you have ALL been in my prayers. I feel so badly that I haven't been in here for so long.

CC is out of town for two weeks.  I miss him.

Patton has turned PSYCHO!!  He loves his ball and plays with it every night.

This unrest in the Middle East is really doing my head in.

My prayers are with you all!!!

I am so tired, need to relax, coworker was out today, another is off Thursday through Monday.

Have a good evening and prayers, hugs and love for you all.  an angelic monkey

Sorry you are missing your sweetheart. 
Maybe it's time to bake a blueberry pie!   

I still can't figure out how it got that way.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2277 on: September 24, 2012, 05:53:29 AM »

Molly is so restless when she doesn't go to doggie day care. she paces and drives me nuts..we have to have all the mulch in our flower beds dug up and cement pavers put down in the flower beds because she keeps eating it and digging it up....grrrrrr. final straw...i can not stand out there all day with her...

happier note...made homemade veggie beef soup and some french bread...yummy...
it is a cool rainy evening so perfect for soup...also had some garden fresh sliced tomatoes too! I am gonna miss the garden tomatoes when they aren't around...

your sup sounds yummy cookie.

we had homemade gnocchi w/bolognese and some fresh green beans from the garden.

Recipe?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3157.80

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2278 on: September 24, 2012, 05:55:00 AM »

can...that sounds wonderful....yum yum...
Cookie, I have the front bushes included in the electric fence.  When Cad was a pup she loved to go digging in them, so I had the company run the wire so that she cannot go in the bushes.  Have you thought of that?  Of course, Cad dug up and ate the small Japanese maple we bought and put I the back yard, when she was small.  She leaves the bushes alone now, but for some reason she will dig a hole in the grass every once in a while.  She cam in tonight with mud all over her snout, so tomorrow I will go find the "damage"!!??

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2279 on: September 24, 2012, 05:56:40 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Looks like we are going to have a rain storm or two today.
Headed to the little house (that's what I call the house where George lives) to do some heavy cleaning.  The caregivers do light housekeeping, but it needs some strong arm cleaning.
Things are about the same -- I'm just so tired which I know is as much mental as physical.  Sleep just won't come and when it does an hour or two is the most at one time.  Just can't seem to shut my brain off.  This too shall pass.
Blessings.

I hear you, Sister.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.