March 18, 2024, 09:40:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1443533 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2300 on: September 26, 2012, 09:03:10 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Was going to try and comment on some of the prayer needs, instead . . . please know when I read them you were or your family or situation was prayed for.
Hope everyone has a good day!
Blessings.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2301 on: September 26, 2012, 02:26:27 PM »

I have not been posting much since the beginning of the school year is so busy! I do read everyday and have kept all of you in my prayers.

I have a new great nephew that I get to care for a day or so a week - having a new baby is so different when you get to send them home!   

Love to all the monkeys and prayers for all in need!

Love to you, too, tbm.  Wow!  A new baby!  Yay!!!  You must love your time with him and then love the time he goes home, too!

We have had our granddaughter since she was born, but officially from the time she was eight months.  I have now realized why God gave women menopause.  Going through it at this age is certainly harder than the first time.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2302 on: September 26, 2012, 07:55:15 PM »

Molly is so restless when she doesn't go to doggie day care. she paces and drives me nuts..we have to have all the mulch in our flower beds dug up and cement pavers put down in the flower beds because she keeps eating it and digging it up....grrrrrr. final straw...i can not stand out there all day with her...

happier note...made homemade veggie beef soup and some french bread...yummy...
it is a cool rainy evening so perfect for soup...also had some garden fresh sliced tomatoes too! I am gonna miss the garden tomatoes when they aren't around...
  Sounds lovely Cookie, as far as Molly. I understand the restlessness. When Patton stays home and doesn't go to daycare, I (we) have to to throw the ball to him FOREVER until he settles down. I'm sure the downstairs neighbors don't like it. Oh well, that is what they get for not living on the 4th floor. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2303 on: September 26, 2012, 08:02:02 PM »

Hi Gypsy DD.   Nice to see you stop by.

Hi Trim - miss you and am thankful to hear of you through our beautiful greeneyes.

Sister.  Prayers continue.   an angelic monkey

Bearly -  an angelic monkey

A big shout out to all the monkeys!  
  Hi Can!!! Missing all of you. Kiss Mr Harper's pic for me   Hope you are having lovely weather up there.

will do!  

space added
    Thank you. Was really proud when the Canadians walked out of the UN when that Iranian fella was talking.  Canada rocks!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2304 on: September 26, 2012, 08:09:22 PM »

Every time I post, I get locked out of SM!!! Gonna do a virus scan. I haven't been able to read all the posts, but CC told me that Brandi hurt her ribs.

My prayers of healing are with you Brandi, with all of you all.

If you all don't mind keep my friend Pam in you prayers, she had foot surgery, came home, had a stroke but thankfully is showing signs of brain function that she didn't have over the weekend.

Also my friend's mother in Detroit came down here for a wedding during the summer, she has been in hospital with West Nile and the family has a tough decision to make.

After the viruss scan I will either post or sneak in at work.

Miss you all, praying for all in need and love you all .

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2305 on: September 26, 2012, 08:14:30 PM »

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 09:08:30 PM by klaasend » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2306 on: September 26, 2012, 08:47:39 PM »

Miss Molly Mocha is having surgery tomorrow as she has 2 tumors ...usually this type of tumor in dogs goes away on it's own but vet says some cells looked a bit suspicious from the scrapings so he thought surgery would be best. hopefully it is not cancerous...won't find out till either Saturday or Monday. I am optimistic...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2307 on: September 27, 2012, 12:06:50 AM »

Every time I post, I get locked out of SM!!! Gonna do a virus scan. I haven't been able to read all the posts, but CC told me that Brandi hurt her ribs.

If you all don't mind keep my friend Pam in you prayers, she had foot surgery, came home, had a stroke but thankfully is showing signs of brain function that she didn't have over the weekend.

Also my friend's mother in Detroit came down here for a wedding during the summer, she has been in hospital with West Nile and the family has a tough decision to make.

JSM, thanks for your prayers.

I had been diagnosed with a fractured rib, and after almost 9 weeks of constant pain, I saw a doctor today who is treating me for nerve damage to an intercoastal nerve, the nerves that run in between your ribs. My fracture should not have been causing me this much pain for this long. So now, with new treatment for nerve damage, I am hoping to get some relief! It's been just an awful hell for the past few months.

How is your tailbone fracture? All better I hope!

So sorry about your friend Pam and your friend's mother. I am sending positive thoughts for them.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2308 on: September 27, 2012, 03:38:06 AM »

I had been diagnosed with a fractured rib, and after almost 9 weeks of constant pain, I saw a doctor today who is treating me for nerve damage to an intercoastal nerve, the nerves that run in between your ribs. My fracture should not have been causing me this much pain for this long. So now, with new treatment for nerve damage, I am hoping to get some relief! It's been just an awful hell for the past few months.

So sorry about your friend Pam and your friend's mother. I am sending positive thoughts for them.
Brandi, am so glad you have found a doctor, I have been worried about you.  Living in constant pain for this long is so debilitating,  now with proper care you will up and going in no time.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2309 on: September 27, 2012, 08:06:28 AM »

Brandi - I hope your doctor can get the pain under control - constant pain is not a good thing.  Have they talked about doing a nerve block?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2310 on: September 27, 2012, 11:30:19 AM »

Brandi - I hope your doctor can get the pain under control - constant pain is not a good thing.  Have they talked about doing a nerve block?

Thank you Babs and TMB.

Yes, they have mentioned that, but I have no health insurance and have incurred over $11,000 of medical debt so far over this. We are going the conservative route using medications that target the nerves and muscle relaxant for the spasms right now. I am really hoping this treatment will quiet down that nerve. More invasive treatments were discussed, however.

Cross your fingers for me!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2311 on: September 27, 2012, 12:26:16 PM »

Thank you Babs and TMB.

Yes, they have mentioned that, but I have no health insurance and have incurred over $11,000 of medical debt so far over this. We are going the conservative route using medications that target the nerves and muscle relaxant for the spasms right now. I am really hoping this treatment will quiet down that nerve. More invasive treatments were discussed, however.

Cross your fingers for me!

Brandi -

So sorry you are in pain.  I can't imagine the pressure of also being under so much debt due to an injury.  I know there has to be a way to get uninsured at least some type of catastrophic coverage.  I hope the new meds help and that you find some relief from your injury.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2312 on: September 27, 2012, 02:28:26 PM »

Brandi.. What r u taking for the nerve pain? Hubs recently started on meds for nerve pain in his face and headaches due to either a dental issue of work done or sinus surgery. This has been going on 2 years of constant pain. Fingers crossed that the meds work for both of u. Good luck and I hope u get some relief soon

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2313 on: September 27, 2012, 03:20:07 PM »

Brandi.. What r u taking for the nerve pain? Hubs recently started on meds for nerve pain in his face and headaches due to either a dental issue of work done or sinus surgery. This has been going on 2 years of constant pain. Fingers crossed that the meds work for both of u. Good luck and I hope u get some relief soon

I'll email you tonight and let you know my treatment plan.

So sorry to hear about your husband experiencing chronic pain. It's the pits. And then some.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2314 on: September 27, 2012, 06:03:07 PM »

Miss Molly Mocha is having surgery tomorrow as she has 2 tumors ...usually this type of tumor in dogs goes away on it's own but vet says some cells looked a bit suspicious from the scrapings so he thought surgery would be best. hopefully it is not cancerous...won't find out till either Saturday or Monday. I am optimistic...
How did Molly make out?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2315 on: September 27, 2012, 10:06:26 PM »

How did Molly make out?

she seems fine...2 large incisions! hopefully they got it all. will find out Monday if not before if it is malignant..  thank u for asking sweet girl...
how r u?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2316 on: September 28, 2012, 02:00:41 AM »

Brandi -

So sorry you are in pain.  I can't imagine the pressure of also being under so much debt due to an injury.  I know there has to be a way to get uninsured at least some type of catastrophic coverage.  I hope the new meds help and that you find some relief from your injury.

Thank you, flutter1.

It's a shame indeed that we don't all have access to reasonably priced health care in this great country of ours. Amazing. The system is really broken.

Ironic that I did not seek medical care at all when we had health insurance.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2317 on: September 28, 2012, 08:29:43 AM »

Just saw mushroom head get out of this cab

Do No Evil 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2318 on: September 28, 2012, 09:28:26 AM »

Seriously?  What are you doing in Florida?  Already on vacation?   
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2319 on: September 28, 2012, 12:21:17 PM »

Seriously?  What are you doing in Florida?  Already on vacation?   

In Memphis. Just finished two weeks of job-related training.  I'm now indoctrinated like a Stepford wife.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.