March 19, 2024, 12:39:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1443591 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3120 on: February 17, 2013, 07:47:16 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just wanted you to know George is home now.  He had 6 seizures and is very tired.  Just regulating his meds should be helpful.
Thank you all for the prayers.
Blessings.

I read through your thread on George.  The poor man, my heart goes out to both of you.  Hopefully his meds are kicking in.  You must be awfully tired, Sister.  Please take care of yourself.  The caretaker is often first to go.  I am not telling you that to scare you, but to empower you.  How are you feeling? 

Take care, I would rather hear you are up on the roof again flashing then all this seizure business.  How is his functioning level?  How are you managing to get anything done?  You are still in my prayers.  I am so sorry about the man whose name I won't mention.  I have been thinking about that a lot.  You could never give him what he wants, you have a ministry, a calling that precludes his demands in a relationship, even if there were no George.  I am so sorry, I wish you had someone to share your burdens, as well as your good times.  Maybe one day he will come to realize the things that he cannot accept are the very things he loves about you.  It is hard to share.  I hope you find someone who can hold you up in times of heartache and despair and share the happy times with and you the same for him.

Love you!

an angelic monkey

can, you are so dear.  You hit the nail on the head.  I don't think he understood what I do is not a job, it is a calling.  Those whose work is a calling know exactly what I mean.  It has been very sad for me because he has so many wonderful qualities.  But am who I am and am trying to do all I was created to do.  Sometimes it seems to be working, and sometimes I fail miserably, yet I always try.
George was so scared last week.  He looked at me and I could see the fear in his eyes -- he wondered if this was the end for him. 
Times like these I really am missing my Mom so much.  She has such a dry sense of humor and could always make me laugh.
Hopefully I will be getting a dog soon (a german shepherd I hope).  Now this will become a spoiled and loved pooch.
Thank you for your love.  It means so much to me.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3121 on: February 17, 2013, 07:49:34 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just wanted you to know George is home now.  He had 6 seizures and is very tired.  Just regulating his meds should be helpful.
Blessings.

I read through your thread on George.  The poor man, my heart goes out to both of you.  Hopefully his meds are kicking in.  You must be awfully tired, Sister.  Please take care of yourself.  The caretaker is often first to go.  I am not telling you that to scare you, but to empower you.  How are you feeling? 

Take care, I would rather hear you are up on the roof again flashing then all this seizure business.  How is his functioning level?  How are you managing to get anything done?  You are still in my prayers.  I am so sorry about the man whose name I won't mention.  I have been thinking about that a lot.  You could never give him what he wants, you have a ministry, a calling that precludes his demands in a relationship, even if there were no George.  I am so sorry, I wish you had someone to share your burdens, as well as your good times.  Maybe one day he will come to realize the things that he cannot accept are the very things he loves about you.  It is hard to share.  I hope you find someone who can hold you up in times of heartache and despair and share the happy times with and you the same for him.

Love you!

an angelic monkey

can, you are so dear.  You hit the nail on the head.  I don't think he understood what I do is not a job, it is a calling.  Those whose work is a calling know exactly what I mean.  It has been very sad for me because he has so many wonderful qualities.  But am who I am and am trying to do all I was created to do.  Sometimes it seems to be working, and sometimes I fail miserably, yet I always try.
George was so scared last week.  He looked at me and I could see the fear in his eyes -- he wondered if this was the end for him. 
Times like these I really am missing my Mom so much.  She has such a dry sense of humor and could always make me laugh.
Hopefully I will be getting a dog soon (a german shepherd I hope).  Now this will become a spoiled and loved pooch.
oops!  Bearly, I had just been praying for can -- this was to be addressed to you!  sorry (p.s. love you too can! and all lthe monkeys here)

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3122 on: February 17, 2013, 08:09:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I have a BIG HELLO and still praying for y'all from Trimm. Heard from her today they are still hanging in there. Court stuff is still going on but veryyyyyy slow.  Her hubs lost his father right before Christmas so been working thru that. She ask me to tell everyone she misses being here.  Said she had seen the Casey junk and still would like to give her a good a## kicking. 

Hope everyone's going okay. That all our monkeys in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and east of that are all safe after the out break of tornado's yesterday. Continued prayers for all that need them an angelic monkey

Thank you so much, Green Eyes!  I keep hoping Trimm will pop in here.

Trimmy, I am so very sorry to hear about your FIL.  GE, when you write back, could you please tell her how sorry I am and that I wish I could give her a big squishy hug?

Prayers for anyone in danger of this crazy weather.  One day it's 60, the next it's 20, then the tornadoes, the blizzards, the car accidents.  It seems never ending.

Prayers for all of those in danger of losing their minds over stinky teams.  I hope they start playing better.  Maybe the hockey teams should have taken the rest of the season off and then started fresh next year.

an angelic monkey

I sure will tell Trimm you are sorry to hear about her FIL and that you wish you could give her a big squishy hug.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3123 on: February 17, 2013, 08:20:40 PM »

Good morning monkey friends!  Hope you are all well.

GE - thanks for the news from trim - miss her too.

Sister - you are in my thoughts.  Glad to hear George's med's have been adjusted and his seizures have stopped. 

Bearly and Greeneyes - thanks for asking about my brother.  He will be making his first trip to my place since his surgery, weather permitting.  He wants to celebrate our Mom's 92nd birthday next week.  sil does not think he should be driving, so she will not be joining him. 

We had tons of snow last week. It was above our knees in the driveway and hubs had a helluva job clearing - even with the snowblower.

an angelic monkey  

Can that's great you will get to see him. Prayers he has a safe trip weather permitting. I hope the trip isn't to much for him. Happy Birthday to your Mom may she have many more. My middle brother told me he and my SIL were coming out this summer.  Told him no he wanted to come out in spring or fall. Not summer. It's all I can do to handle our snow here in Texas and it only stays about 2 days. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3124 on: February 17, 2013, 08:30:31 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day!

Blessings.

Love you!

an angelic monkey

Sister it hurts my heart to hear George was so scared last week. I am sure you are a comfort for him. Prayers for you both. As for the other. You are who you are and while I am sad for you that it didn't work out. Bearly is so right. You have to stay true to yourself and do what you do. Which is truly a calling of Love.  an angelic monkey

Prayers you find the right dog. I am sure he/her will be well loved.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3125 on: February 18, 2013, 08:50:04 AM »

Good morning monkey friends!  Hope you are all well.

GE - thanks for the news from trim - miss her too.

Sister - you are in my thoughts.  Glad to hear George's med's have been adjusted and his seizures have stopped. 

Bearly and Greeneyes - thanks for asking about my brother.  He will be making his first trip to my place since his surgery, weather permitting.  He wants to celebrate our Mom's 92nd birthday next week.  sil does not think he should be driving, so she will not be joining him. 

We had tons of snow last week. It was above our knees in the driveway and hubs had a helluva job clearing - even with the snowblower.

an angelic monkey  

Wow!  That's a lotta snow!

When is your Mom's birthday?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3126 on: February 18, 2013, 08:55:31 AM »

Okay Monkeys what's going on? I was logged in as my avi was showing and all that. When I clicked on reply it took me to a page saying you have to be a member to accuse this page. And the sign in thingy came up. I thought what the hey. went back and I was signed in as my avi was up and showed me on line. So went back to click reply and got the same page again. Signed in and got to go to the reply page. I have a gremlin in my computer. Monkey Devil!

I am asking you monkeys to please say a prayer for our neighbor. His wife passed away yesterday. She was younger than me. She had pneumonia, We aren't suppose to die from pneumonia these days.

Thank you

I am so sorry and I will add you all to my list.

Sometimes weird things happen I hit refresh and walla, the thing is fixed...or not.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3127 on: February 18, 2013, 08:58:37 AM »

Happy Valentine's Day!

Blessings.

Love you!

an angelic monkey

oops!  Bearly, I had just been praying for can -- this was to be addressed to you!  sorry (p.s. love you too can! and all lthe monkeys here)

Can is a lovely person to be mistaken for.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3128 on: February 19, 2013, 07:50:41 AM »

Morning Monkeys

We had a very sad night. My granddaughter's fur baby Bentley had to be put down. To make a very long and sad story short. They had to do emergency surgery on him last night, when the vet got him open he had so much damage to his intestines they couldn't do any thing to help him. We are going to bury him here  today. With a heavy heart am asking for some monkey prayers for grand daughter and daughter to help heal their broken hearts.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3129 on: February 19, 2013, 08:28:45 AM »

Good Morning GE,

I am so sorry about your granddaughter's dog.  Prayers for all of you and it's nice that she has a family to help her through her grief of losing a pet.  How old is your granddaughter?

Pets bring us so much comfort.  I wish my Mom could have a pet in her assisted living apartment.  It would mean more to her than most people would think.

Warm blessings this morning to everyone.  Been reading here everyday.

Chubbie and the criminal are doing well - just digging up my yard!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3130 on: February 19, 2013, 09:33:54 AM »

Good morning everyone.

can, when is your brother coming -- this week?
Green Eyes, will say a special prayer for your granddaughter.  It is so painful.

On a different note, I may be getting a shepherd.  Through various people and rescues, one has been found in Alabama.  Go figure.  I just hope it works out.  She is sooo beautiful.  I really need something positive in my life right now.  But God knows all about it.
Missing CC and Patton -- hope all is well with them.
Blessings to all.  You are in my prayers every day.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3131 on: February 19, 2013, 10:54:22 AM »

Good Morning GE,

I am so sorry about your granddaughter's dog.  Prayers for all of you and it's nice that she has a family to help her through her grief of losing a pet.  How old is your granddaughter?

Pets bring us so much comfort.  I wish my Mom could have a pet in her assisted living apartment.  It would mean more to her than most people would think.

Warm blessings this morning to everyone.  Been reading here everyday.

Chubbie and the criminal are doing well - just digging up my yard!

Than You Caddy.  They are having a very hard time. Granddaughter is 19 and he was her first fur baby. He really was her world. He went every where with her.  an angelic monkey

Wouldn't be wonderful if your mom could have a pet in her assisted living apartment. Yes our fur babies bring us great comfort.

So Chubbie and Criminal are having a grand time digging. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3132 on: February 19, 2013, 10:59:51 AM »

Good morning everyone.

can, when is your brother coming -- this week?
Green Eyes, will say a special prayer for your granddaughter.  It is so painful.

On a different note, I may be getting a shepherd.  Through various people and rescues, one has been found in Alabama.  Go figure.  I just hope it works out.  She is sooo beautiful.  I really need something positive in my life right now.  But God knows all about it.
Missing CC and Patton -- hope all is well with them.
Blessings to all.  You are in my prayers every day.

Thank You Sister. Yes it's very painful. 

Prayers it works out that you get your new fur baby.  Sending prayers and hugs.

CC & JSM are missed. Hopefully they will check in soon. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #3133 on: February 19, 2013, 11:20:55 AM »

Hi JSM, CC & Monkeys,

Does anyone have any tips on door solicitors??

Homeowners are not answering landlines, because, of caller ID, and cell phones.
This is why, IMO, that the door to door, solicitors, are stepping-up there game,
and being obnoxious. 

One cockly, solicitor, told me, she registered at the Police Station, (good for her),
it did not intimidate me, I told her, go away, or I'm calling and shut the door.

I disabled the doorbell, (from ringing), by putting a stiff piece of cardboard, between the hammer and the cylinder, on the doorbell, gizmo, (on the wall),I hate to do that, (
in case), anything, important comes up.

Thank-you

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3134 on: February 19, 2013, 12:41:57 PM »

Hi JSM, CC & Monkeys,

Does anyone have any tips on door solicitors??

Homeowners are not answering landlines, because, of caller ID, and cell phones.
This is why, IMO, that the door to door, solicitors, are stepping-up there game,
and being obnoxious. 

One cockly, solicitor, told me, she registered at the Police Station, (good for her),
it did not intimidate me, I told her, go away, or I'm calling and shut the door.

I disabled the doorbell, (from ringing), by putting a stiff piece of cardboard, between the hammer and the cylinder, on the doorbell, gizmo, (on the wall),I hate to do that, (
in case), anything, important comes up.

Thank-you

Seahorse,
Permit or not, folks cannot stay on your property if you've asked/told them to leave.  That is trespassing. Get a "No Soliciting" sign and place it on or next to your door in plain sight.  Whatever you do, don't open the door to anyone without first asking who it is and what their business is.  Just yell through the door, don't open it.  If it's someone you don't want at your door, (like a solicitor) tell them to leave.  Permit or not, you've asked them to leave and if they don't, it's trespassing.  Call the cops.  You don't tell the person at your door you're calling or anything.  Just do it.  And when you speak to the dispatcher, give them any info you may have on them, such as vehicle or plate #, description of  person, etc if you're able, without opening door.  Tell the dispatcher there is a person/people at your door and you've asked them to leave and they refuse.  In my area, because the sign is posted and I tell them to leave and they don't,  it allows LE to come and take the solicitor away in handcuffs.  You could call a non emergency number for your local law enforcement and ask them about these things too.   

You see, there have been so many cases where door to door people aren't there to sell you something as much as it is to case the joint.  They want you to open the door so they can see what's in your house or to see if you're even home.  Many years ago, when I lived in a different area, my husband answered the door bell and there was a young man and young woman standing there with a cloth and a spray bottle.  They asked him what his worst cleaning problem was.  I walked up, told them "no thank you, time for you to leave" and shut the door firmly.  My husband was surprised and said I was rude.  Oh well.  Guess what?  Later on that month, there were several homes in our neighborhood that were robbed, and it was found that these solicitors that were going door to door cased peoples houses.  They went back and robbed people later, knowing what and where things were in the house, because they were allowed in. 

Also, keep in mind there are those people that knock on doors in the day and there's no sign anyone is home(no one answers door) , they break in.  Happens a lot because so many folks are at work in the day. 

I have dogs and when someone approaches the door, the dogs not only alert me, but they also serve as a warning to anyone at the door what they face behind the door.  I have big dogs and small dogs, but even a small dog can make a difference.  If no dogs, then be proactive and assertive.  Just say No! JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #3135 on: February 19, 2013, 02:23:01 PM »

Muffy, Thank-you, for the reality check.

A woman "collecting for public speaking"(about, two years ago), I asked her, where is your car?  She said, I was dropped off!  Believe or not, I took a photo of her.

I did see her face, on the news, she escaped, from Nitanic Jail, where she being being held on robbery charges. She was recaptured.  You are so right, Muffy. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3136 on: February 19, 2013, 03:27:50 PM »

Muffy, Thank-you, for the reality check.

A woman "collecting for public speaking"(about, two years ago), I asked her, where is your car?  She said, I was dropped off!  Believe or not, I took a photo of her.

I did see her face, on the news, she escaped, from Nitanic Jail, where she being being held on robbery charges
. She was recaptured.  You are so right, Muffy. 

Seahorse!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #3137 on: February 19, 2013, 05:17:49 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's and Muffy , Smile

I am going to forget about turning the bell off. I need to remember to turn my brain on.

I was used to having a dog, he passed away, a few weeks.  A dog is priority.

The car alarm, I can trigger, it would interesting if it scared-off, Solicitors. 

I appreciate you refreshing my brain that solicitors, cannot be on your property, just because they have their tail, covered by registering, at the Police station.

She thought she could still stand and interrogate me because she had already been OK'd to solictic. No more door answering, I idealistically, thought if I said,  No, Thank-you, that would be the end, not getting into verbal combat.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3138 on: February 19, 2013, 06:47:12 PM »

an angelic monkey hey monkeys. Hope all is well and. You are warm and safe. I pray for you all daily. Been busy at work and Patton tires me out throwing the ball I love him so much CC too. Toes are cold and it snowed again today. Getting my eyes done on Friday. Love you all

You still getting your eyes done tomorrow?   

Oh, she is bat-ting her eye!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3139 on: February 19, 2013, 06:48:17 PM »

me still sick!

make sure you are getting plenty of fluids!!

Don't get dehydrated!!
  Hi Caddy
hi there!

Can you see me??
  an angelic monkey Now with readers 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.