March 18, 2024, 09:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1443524 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3520 on: March 18, 2013, 11:20:27 PM »

4D, you and Lumpy are in our prayers here.

Today is the 21st birthday of a friend's child.  Jack died when he was 3, the Dad, Frank has been an immense help with easing me through my brother's death.  Please keep this family in your prayers.  He has done a marvelous job of keeping his son's memory alive.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey Prayers for your friend and I am very thankful he is helping you through your brother's death.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3521 on: March 18, 2013, 11:23:53 PM »

Tomorrow I have to go to the funeral of a friend, who I have know for many years through the Sisters, she is also an Associate like me.  She retired from being their secretary several years ago. She bravely fought cancer and was in hospice with stage IV cancer for 1 1/2 years. She fought like a woman.  Please keep her and her loving husband and family in your thoughts and prayers.

Tomorrow is also the funeral of a resident where my parents live, she lived there many years in the apartments and only very recently was transferred to hospice.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

This has been a tough week.  One memorial service of a beautiful man who was a loving husband, college professor, and musician, and three funerals.  One was today, she was a Sister, who in addition to going on many missions, also started the gift shop by making crafts and selling them long ago, it has grown into quite a lovely place.  Also, my friend since grade school's son would have been 21 yesterday, he was 3 when he passed away.  His Dad has been a tremendous help easing me through my Brother's death this summer.

My Son's Speech Therapist's cousin (therapist is her POA and only living relative, so it is closer than it sounds, has been his therapist of 17 years--lost her parents, one last year and one the year before (my son was pall bearer), she has no siblings, was never married and has no children) has decided to forgo chemo and go into hospice.  She will leave behind 4 cats who will be tough to place.  I don't think it will be long.  Please pray for his therapist so she can help her cousin through this tough time.

Today, Lumpy passed.  Such a sad sad week.  You are all in my prayers.

an angelic monkey

So sorry Bearly for all your losses. Praying for all your friends you have lost and for your son's speech therapists cousin. So very sad.  

It does seem like everything comes at once, doesn't it?  She will appreciate your prayers as do I.  Thanks, JSM.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3522 on: March 18, 2013, 11:28:21 PM »

Just talked to JSM. Still waiting for the surgeon to come in and give her a shot to deaden her lip.  She thanked everyone for their prayers. She sounded like she had a mouth full of cotton. You know JSM she is more worried about the dog. She said they would do the surgery tomorrow morning.
      Mouth full of cotton. When you have 1/2 a missing lip, the hardest thing to say is "I need pain medicine" and "the beeper is going off" over the intercom.  Monkey Devil!

I was surprised how well I understood you.  You are a trooper, JSM!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3523 on: March 18, 2013, 11:30:33 PM »

Just talked to JSM. Still waiting for the surgeon to come in and give her a shot to deaden her lip.  She thanked everyone for their prayers. She sounded like she had a mouth full of cotton. You know JSM she is more worried about the dog. She said they would do the surgery tomorrow morning.

Oh dear!

So sorry to hear about JSM being bitten.

Please send my condolences and best wishes.

Hope she is not in pain and gets all fixed up soon.
  an angelic monkey Thanks Brandi, getting better slowly but surely.

I was surprised that it was not bleeding worse than it was.  I expected to see a tourniquet on your neck or at least CC's hands around your throat.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3524 on: March 18, 2013, 11:32:37 PM »

Early Morning Monkeys

JSM had her reconstruction surgery on her lip about 1 Texas time. Haven't heard how it went. But will let you know when I hear anything.

So sorry it's 1 this afternoon. Not this morning. Been a long day. 
Wish it had been 1 am, I slammed 5 diet cokes between 11pm to 2 am, couldn't sleep a wink Saturday night. I had the worst headache, thank goodness I had my rosary beads, prayed it about 10 times through out the night because that kept my mind off my headache. Plus I had sweet Bearly checking on me late at night.  an angelic monkey I feel bad because I kept her and GE up all night.

...and we all know how much I hate to be up late at night.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3525 on: March 18, 2013, 11:35:59 PM »

So sorry to hear this..knowing how much she loves heelers. Will keep her in my prayers.
Thank you 4 Donks, I do love heelers and this dog loves me, just a freak accident. I didn't realize it was a dog bite, I thought when he jumped up to kiss me his big hard head hit me on the chin (big bruise there) and I bit my lip myself.

How did you figure out what happened?  Did they all start yelling?  I still could not figure it out from what you told me, you kept saying he bumped into your chin.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3526 on: March 18, 2013, 11:38:04 PM »

CC
How did she get the bite?

She bent down to kiss a neighbors red heeler and it took off half her lower lip. Friendly dog too. She feels bad for the dog causeshe doesn't want anything to happen to him. Depending upon results from surgery may need some reconstructive work done down the line.
Hope the surgery goes well.  Keep us posted from the golf course
  I wouldn't let him golf, he was going to play with MY new clubs.

Your new weapons.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3527 on: March 18, 2013, 11:51:14 PM »

Think I need to move back to Chicago

Since I've been here JSM had the following accidents:

Busted butt 4th of July 2012 weekend

Facelift by dog:

1.)  Thanksgiving eve 2013 - busted nose by Patton
2.)  3/2/2013 - busted lip by Axel
3.)  Sleep with your eyes open JSM, those ears are beginning to bother me

Bring out the new weapons, JSM.  I never saw a thing.

I didn't notice anything wrong with her ears, CC.

albino

Just kidding, JSM, you have beautiful ears.  I think it's time the dogs started working on CC, just a little here, a little there.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:54:43 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3528 on: March 18, 2013, 11:58:11 PM »

Think I need to move back to Chicago

Since I've been here JSM had the following accidents:

Busted butt 4th of July 2012 weekend

Facelift by dog:

1.)  Thanksgiving eve 2013 - busted nose by Patton
2.)  3/2/2013 - busted lip by Axel
3.)  Sleep with your eyes open JSM, those ears are beginning to bother me

Hear it's going to be colder than all get out in Chicago in the next few days!  You don't want to be THERE!

I don't know, Klaas, after that remark, I think there is a good possibility of a freeze in Texas, if only in just one area.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3529 on: March 19, 2013, 12:00:53 AM »

OMG

If I ever need plastic surgery I want JSM's doctor.
Still keeping you in my prayers.

I am with you 4D. They did an amazing job.
Thanks TBM!!!

It is an awesome job.  I can't believe there was no plastic surgeon on anywhere that night.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3530 on: March 19, 2013, 12:05:33 AM »

JSM...your injury is worse than I imagined it would be! you poor girl..that must have hurt so bad...you are very brave..it must have been so painful!! bless your heart..you are a trouper!
it looks wonderful now though! what a fantastic job your doc did!
Cookie at the time, it didn't even hurt. Once I got to the hospital, still no pain, once they started messing with it OUCHIE!!!!! Hurting pretty badly right now. Throbbing more than hurting.  

I have heard, that when something is acute and so incredibly painful and your body cannot tolerate it, your mind turns the pain off in some way, either by making you faint or making it numb.  I do not know this to be true, I have just heard it about things like the end of labor in some cases that are unusual, and some other situations.

You should have numbed it with:

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3531 on: March 19, 2013, 12:15:20 AM »

I am so impressed with the after picture, though! You are so lucky you had such a skilled surgeon, JSM!

I still can't figure out how he made lips for you, but you are going to look beautiful again!

I wish you a fast and painless recovery. I hope he gave you some good stuff to keep the pain down while you heal.

Thinking of you!
  an angelic monkey Thank you Brandi!!! I still don't know how they did it either, but all I could understand is they pulled the right side of my lip to the left and patched it over. It was either that or sew my top lip to the bottom and graft it for 7 weeks. Thankfully they didn't have to that 

They would have had to use staples! 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3532 on: March 19, 2013, 12:22:44 AM »

Oh yes, I had makeup on including lipstick and my hair was done too.
I had a real  young cute doctor! Wouldn't you know it? What a way to meet!

Well....um.....just have to know, which end did you put the lipstick on?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3533 on: March 19, 2013, 12:27:45 AM »

Hope you feel much better soon JSM.
Had a earlier morning in our little corner of the world.  A man's house burned to the ground.  It was the family homeplace.  The firefighters did a good job containing the fire as it was blowing so hard and raining, etc.
Very difficult to minister to folks who have lost everything.  Though true they have their lives and memories are forever, the old homeplace is much more than a structure.  Prayers for the Waller family.

All of you remain in my prayers.

Oh my, one of my biggest fears.  They are in my prayers.  What can I send?  When?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3534 on: March 19, 2013, 12:29:54 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!
Catching up here.
4Donks - I'm so sorry Lumpy is gone.   an angelic monkey  As you've done with all your treasured
animals, you gave and did all you could. (((((0000000)))) 

Sister!    - So glad to hear you are receiving your Belle in a few days!   

JSM -  So sorry to hear of your suffering.  Hope you recover soon.   

Bearly - So much heartache and loss!  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.  xo

GE - Sorry about your grandaughter.  Having YOU, must be such a comfort to her.

Bearly, you asked about hubs vertigo eons ago.  He's doing well with it right now. 

Was so great to see my brother and to celebrate our Mom's 92nd birthday together. 

Shout out and thanks to our busy     

Thanks, friend!

How is everything going?  You and your family are always in my prayers.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3535 on: March 19, 2013, 12:33:43 AM »

Slept in this morning until the stupid phone rang  I have been going to work for a few hours a day. Today wiped me out, but had to get lunch. My sister is serving sammiches now and has the best Tuna salad I have ever had. She is doing great business, but the street is torn up so she is still not doing as well as she could if the street was fixed.

I have been praying for all of you and thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Patton doesn't realize why he can't give Mama a kiss, but once the stitches are out on Tuesday, hopefully he can.

CC has been doing a great job taking care of me.

an angelic monkey Love and Hugs, JSM, CC, Patton and Ruby.  an angelic monkey

I am glad to see CC has moved up one in your signature line.   

I hope the street is fixed soon.  I wish I lived closer.  I guess tuna doesn't travel well in the mail.

Nemo

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3536 on: March 19, 2013, 12:35:31 AM »

I am so excited to hear that Belle is almost home. We need details  and pictures of her homecoming. 

Spent yesterday bush hogging and watching the donks in their pasture. First really nice weather we've had and Hobbes was running and bucking and generally making an ass of himself. Did the old heart good.

an angelic monkey

You are in my prayers, 4D!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3537 on: March 19, 2013, 12:37:54 AM »

I am so excited to hear that Belle is almost home. We need details  and pictures of her homecoming. 

Spent yesterday bush hogging and watching the donks in their pasture. First really nice weather we've had and Hobbes was running and bucking and generally making an ass of himself. Did the old heart good.
Been thinking of you 4 Donks, glad to hear Hobbes is making an ass of himself.

I read a story on FB about a kid somewhere in Texas that has a whole bunch of donkeys, they are looking for homes for them. Evidently the kid was trying to help them out, but it became overwhelming. His grand dad was going to shoot them all, but now people are trying to find a home. Made me so sad that if they don't find homes, what the grand dad will do. He already got a back hoe to bury them.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3538 on: March 19, 2013, 12:44:04 AM »

Have been following Belle's journey on Facebook all day.  She is almost to her overnight home.  Everyone that has been transporting her says she is so beautiful, good in the car, likes men, likes children, etc.  I am so excited!  She should be here around 2:30 tomorrow afternoon.  Yeah!

Been thinking of you and Belle all weekend!

Can't wait for her to arrive at her new home!

Sooo exciting isn't Brandi!!

PS thanks for Patton's new outfit, looks so cute on him.

You're welcome.

Hope you are feeling better with each passing day.
Thank you Brandi. That means a lot to me. Still in a lot of pain, swelling has gone down a bunch. I hope the doctor says once the stitches are out, it will stop hurting. The more I move around, the more it hurts. 

Oh, dear, JSM, I am praying for a step up in the recovery process, the suffering has gone on long enough.  Hang in there, Cutie!

you don't have to pucker back.  It will be okay in no time, I hope.  I never sent you that relic card, my Mom needed to be rushed to the hospital and I am her favorite rusher.  Everything went out the window including my mind.  She wouldn't let the ambulance take her, only me and I had to convince her to go right away.  She is so stubborn!  4D, your Donks have nothing on this woman! 

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3539 on: March 19, 2013, 02:39:33 AM »

Belle is here!   
I will find someone to get the pictures.  Her whole journey is on facebook and the coordinator is going to make a video about the transport.  Hold on to you hats . . . it will come.
She is just sniffing around -- she is beautiful!
Thank you God for giving me something to smile about!

Cheers and tears for you and Belle, Sister!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.