March 18, 2024, 10:50:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1443562 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3720 on: April 10, 2013, 05:23:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys,  Having issues with server again.  While I am able to get on line I wanted to tell 4Donks she is in my thoughts and prayers. Will be sending positive thought and hugs her way tomorrow.  an angelic monkey

hey, beautiful green eyes. 

hope those frustrating server problems are remedied soon.

Hi Can,

I keep hoping they get it fixed soon too. They tried to get me to buy their newest equipment yesterday gee they would give me a good price.  Told them when they update me for free not until then.  How are you and the family doing?

lol - glad to hear you're a tough customer.

hubs, kids, grands are all fine. 
hubs has been up and down ladders pruning our trees and so far his vertigo has not reared its ugly head.  thank goodness!
recently appealed for emergency status for my Moms husband (which would get him in a nursing home, stat).  Evaluator called and told me he has not deteriorated appreciably since last August.  He is still ambulatory, not incontinent, blah, blah, blah so doesn't qualify. She said my Mom has deteriorated.   It is stunning to see a palpable deterioration in her from week to week.  Very upsetting!  Good news is that he has climbed to first on the list for two facilities...so, we wait. 
Kids and bro are not nearby, so I shoulder all, with hubs lovely blessing.  Very stressful, but so happy I am able to assist my Mom. drive out of town weekly, cook for her and take her to all her appointments.  Along the way we have found the support and empathy of four wonderful women. banker, lawyer, funeral director and building admin. (where she lives.)
All offering their support, advice, giving her hugs and even weeping with me.  Professionals showing their humane side. 
Anyhoo a lot of work has been done( and that has relieved a lot of pressure from my Mom), everything is in place and we wait for THE phone call.
Hubs wants to bring her to our home, thereby removing his caregiver and forcing the authorities to take responsibility.  Mom does not want to make those waves.  Phew, that was long winded!!!  Thanks for listening GE, I just know you will understand.

My lovely bro is accepting his situation with cheerfulness and resolve.

Oh can I understand what you are saying. I was my mom and grandmothers caregiver. Each for about 7 years. Bless your hubs heart for his support through all of it.  Bless you too for taking care of your mom. Prayers and well wishes for you all. Wonderful to hear your bro is accepting his situation with grace.  an angelic monkey

Another day on the phone with my server.  Went round and round told them I want a tech out to the house. Got it will cost you. So what else is new. Told him what ever.  Then got they will contract you in 3 - 5 business days. I lost it.  Told him wait one minute that in the law suit it was settled that there wouldn't be the long wait etc. Got if you call tomorrow I will give you the number to the tech and you can call him yourself.    I have had no service since 1 in the morning. and after I tell them I want a tech after unplugging and plugging everything in I have service.  Have I said how much I hate Hughes lately.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3721 on: April 10, 2013, 07:25:54 PM »

Prayers do work  an angelic monkey

They managed to debride without giving me the temporary trach. They debrided enough so that I can breath and swallow easier. Vocal cords are paralyzed so no voice. Staging on the 24th for radiation and chemo...I refused the surgery. They think 8 weeks of radiation and 4 weeks of chemo at the same time. They tell me I'll need a temporary trach and gastric tube during the treatment....could have been a lot worse so am celebrating   

Once again thanks for prayers.

I am so glad you are pleased with today's procedure!

Sounds like you are well on your way to dealing with this and getting it behind oyu.

Been thinking of you all day.

I continue to do so.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #3722 on: April 10, 2013, 08:06:27 PM »

They managed to debride without giving me the temporary trach. They debrided enough so that I can breath and swallow easier. Vocal cords are paralyzed so no voice. Staging on the 24th for radiation and chemo...I refused the surgery. They think 8 weeks of radiation and 4 weeks of chemo at the same time. They tell me I'll need a temporary trach and gastric tube during the treatment....could have been a lot worse so am celebrating   

That is wonderful news!  So happy for you. I will keep you in my prayers.!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3723 on: April 10, 2013, 08:30:30 PM »

4Donks thank you for updating us. What great news. Continued Prayers and hugs headed your way.  ::donkey2:: ::donkey2:: ::donkey2::

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3724 on: April 10, 2013, 09:23:49 PM »

4 donks....thx for letting us know! Are u satisfied with the treatment plan?
Continued thoughts for u....

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3725 on: April 11, 2013, 05:47:59 AM »

Hope everyone is enjoying this "lovely spring" weather. It is freezing cold. CC got a bad head cold and then I got it. We have been coughing, sneezing, and basically feeling like crap since last Sunday.

I went to Mass today and Fr Dom asked how I am doing, told him no more surgeries if we can help it. He was pleased.

I pray that y'all are all doing well.

One more thing, my baby sister (whom I never thought would ever be a mother due to her lifestyle choice early on) is having TWINS!!!!

I am so excited for her and her soon to be "hopefully" husband. She will make a wonderful mother and he will be a great dad.

It is so cold, ready for SUMMER 100 degrees doesn't bother me, wind and pollen kills me.

Prayers, love and hugs!!!

an angelic monkey JSM, Patton, Ruby and CC... 

How did CC get from 2nd place to the doghouse?

Habit. 

Oh, he's a nun?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3726 on: April 11, 2013, 05:51:49 AM »

Wishing you all a happy Easter and a great week

CC is out of town, went to my mom's for Easter, Patton and Ruby are tonight at the Pet Lodge so I feel really lonely tonight. I have jury duty tomorrow.

I hope I don't get picked. Stupid civil court, I was so hoping it was criminal because an animal abuse case is coming up this week. I would play dumb like KC's jurors just to get on an animal abuse case.   

Hope you all have a great day. We have 3 fugitives running around the state, two DA's dead. Such a crazy world. Really wish the dogs were here. Oh well I have my Glock by the bed.

Have sweet dreams, praying for you all and hope you have a good night.

an angelic monkey JSM.

Hope CC doesn't come home early and surprise you!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3727 on: April 11, 2013, 05:55:03 AM »

Once I was a lonely dog,
 Just looking for a home.
 I had no place to go,
 No one to call my own.
 I wandered up and down the streets,
 in rain in heat and snow.
 I ate what ever I could find,
 I was always on the go.
 My skin would itch, my feet were sore,
 My body ached with pain.
 And no one stopped to give a pat
 Or to gently say my name.
 I never saw a loving glance,
 I was always on the run.
 For people thought that hurting me
 was really lots of fun.
 And then one day I heard a voice
 So gentle, kind and sweet,
 And arms so soft reached down to me
 And took me off my feet.
“No one again will hurt you”
Was whispered in my ear.
“You’ll have a home to call your own
 where you will know no fear.”
 “You will be dry, you will be warm,
 you’ll have enough to eat
 And rest assured that when you sleep,
 your dreams will all be sweet.”
I was afraid I must admit,
 I’ve lived so long in fear.
 I can’t remember when I let
 A human come so near.
 And as she tended to my wounds
 And bathed and brushed my fur
 She told me ’bout the rescue group
 And what it meant to her.
 She said, “We are a circle,
 A line that never ends.
 And in the center there is you
 protected by new friends.”
 “And all around you are
 the ones that check the pounds,
 And those that share their home
 after you’ve been found.”
 “And all the other folk
 are searching near and far.
 To find the perfect home for you,
 where you can be a star.”
She said, “There is a family,
 that’s waiting patiently,
 and pretty soon we’ll find them,
 just you wait and see.”
 “And then they’ll join our circle
 they’ll help to make it grow,
 so there’ll be room for more like you,
 who have no place to go.”
I waited very patiently,
 The days they came and went.
 Today’s the day I thought,
 my family will be sent.
 Then just when I began to think
 It wasn’t meant to be,
 there were people standing there
 just gazing down at me.
 I knew them in a heart beat,
 I could tell they felt it too.
 They said, “We have been waiting
 for a special dog like you.”
Now every night I say a prayer
 to all the gods that be.
“Thank you for the life I live
 and all you’ve given me.
 But most of all protect the dogs
 in the pound and on the street.
 And send a Rescue Person
 to lift them off their feet.”
~ Author: Arlene Pace

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #3728 on: April 11, 2013, 10:05:31 AM »

Dearest 4 Donks,
You are on my mind and in my heart and constant prayer.
Thank you for the example you have always set.  You have taught me that there is little I can not do and that being widowed can be done Gracefully.  I admire you.  I am so happy for the better news you have received and I love that there will soon be a plan in place for healing.
I would like to mail cards to you .............My email addy is xxxxxxxx.  I trust this group to have it..............if you are so inclined I would love it you would email me your snail mail addy.
I promise not to stalk you.  LOL.
Much love and respect.
Pat

Edit to remove email addy.  Tolerance, my fear is more than "this group" can see your email addy.  Basically, anyone that views this forum would know your addy, including web crawlers etc. I would suggest an email exchange with 4 donks through Klaasend.  I can forward her your message.  MuffyBee.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:51:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3729 on: April 11, 2013, 10:57:39 AM »

Sad morning here - we got news that one of my husband's good friends son's was killed in a murder last night. This poor family. Dad killed himself (well, it was a car accident by Dave firmly believes that he killed himself) many years ago, mom died from breast cancer a year or so ago. And now Randy. So sad. The remaining kids are good kids and I feel so bad for them. If you could all keep them in your prayers I would appreciate it.

You got it.  I don't even know what to say.  They are all in my prayers.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3730 on: April 11, 2013, 11:01:06 AM »

Bearly, my friend.  How are you and yours?   

After tax season, we will be back to normal--for us!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3731 on: April 11, 2013, 11:03:20 AM »

Hi

I'm having surgery tomorrow and they will try to debride some of the tumor. It is on the right vocal cord and wraps around the larynx. May end up with a temporary trach. Will probably opt for radiation and chemo because the lymph nodes are involved..will need a temp trach and feeding tube during radiation. They suggested I have my larynx removed but I opted out.
Thanks for all the kind thoughts and prayers.

4 Donks, you are in my prayers.  I wanted to wait to comment until I heard a little more.  I am not sure why you are being handed this trial, but know that you are in my heart and prayers.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3732 on: April 11, 2013, 11:08:29 AM »

Hi Monkeys,  Having issues with server again.  While I am able to get on line I wanted to tell 4Donks she is in my thoughts and prayers. Will be sending positive thought and hugs her way tomorrow.  an angelic monkey

hey, beautiful green eyes. 

hope those frustrating server problems are remedied soon.

Hi Can,

I keep hoping they get it fixed soon too. They tried to get me to buy their newest equipment yesterday gee they would give me a good price.  Told them when they update me for free not until then.  How are you and the family doing?

lol - glad to hear you're a tough customer.

hubs, kids, grands are all fine. 
hubs has been up and down ladders pruning our trees and so far his vertigo has not reared its ugly head.  thank goodness!
recently appealed for emergency status for my Moms husband (which would get him in a nursing home, stat).  Evaluator called and told me he has not deteriorated appreciably since last August.  He is still ambulatory, not incontinent, blah, blah, blah so doesn't qualify. She said my Mom has deteriorated.   It is stunning to see a palpable deterioration in her from week to week.  Very upsetting!  Good news is that he has climbed to first on the list for two facilities...so, we wait. 
Kids and bro are not nearby, so I shoulder all, with hubs lovely blessing.  Very stressful, but so happy I am able to assist my Mom. drive out of town weekly, cook for her and take her to all her appointments.  Along the way we have found the support and empathy of four wonderful women. banker, lawyer, funeral director and building admin. (where she lives.)
All offering their support, advice, giving her hugs and even weeping with me.  Professionals showing their humane side. 
Anyhoo a lot of work has been done( and that has relieved a lot of pressure from my Mom), everything is in place and we wait for THE phone call.
Hubs wants to bring her to our home, thereby removing his caregiver and forcing the authorities to take responsibility.  Mom does not want to make those waves.  Phew, that was long winded!!!  Thanks for listening GE, I just know you will understand.

My lovely bro is accepting his situation with cheerfulness and resolve.

Prayers continue for you and your family, can.  You are never far from my thoughts.  I know what a toll being a caregiver can take on a person.  I am praying for your Mom and her husband.

I am heartened by your husband and his relief from that darn vertigo.  You go, Mr. can!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3733 on: April 11, 2013, 11:11:55 AM »

Prayers don't live in time or space, so I am sending prayers for before, now, and later.  Will continue to keep you in my prayers, your fighting spirit is what will see you through along with lots of monkey prayers.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #3734 on: April 11, 2013, 03:48:18 PM »

Dearest 4 Donks,
Thank you for the example you have always set.  You have taught me that there is little I can not do and that being widowed can be done Gracefully.  I admire you.  I am so happy for the better news you have received and I love that there will soon be a plan in place for healing.
I would like to mail cards to you .............My email addy is xxxxxxxx.  I trust this group to have it..............if you are so inclined I would love it you would email me your snail mail addy.
Much love and respect.
Pat

Edit to remove email addy.  Tolerance, my fear is more than "this group" can see your email addy.  Basically, anyone that views this forum would know your addy, including web crawlers etc. I would suggest an email exchange with 4 donks through Klaasend.  I can forward her your message.  MuffyBee.

Of course, MB, that makes perfect sense.  Thank you so much. 
Yes, please ask Klaasend to forward my note to 4Donks.
You're the best!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3735 on: April 11, 2013, 05:24:09 PM »

Dearest 4 Donks,
Much love and respect.
Pat

Of course, MB, that makes perfect sense.  Thank you so much. 
Yes, please ask Klaasend to forward my note to 4Donks.
You're the best!!

Will do Tolerance (Muffy is so smart and quick!)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3736 on: April 12, 2013, 03:25:03 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Prayers for all our Monkeys who are in need.  an angelic monkey

Wow it's been a crazy week here. So many problems with my server. After hours & hours  and many silent *#*^ words. Got it fixed did have to up grade. But some how with the up grade something happened to one of my email accounts and I couldn't get on. So I called the on line fix it people I had to use to get my yahoo email account fixed. Lets just say after 6 hours of them working on it they got it fixed. And I now am using Google Chrome and they are so much faster than Internet Explorer. But trying to get use to their tool bar and stuff is tough.

So hopefully things will run smoothly for awhile. 

Hope everyone's having a good Friday. 

4Donks Prayers and Hugs 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3737 on: April 12, 2013, 11:03:36 PM »

4  Donks - Prayers continue.  Your fighting spirit and positive outlook will see you through this.  I just know it!   an angelic monkey

Thanks Bearly. xoxo  Tax time, ugh!  Hope you get a nice refund, and are back to your 'normal' soon.  oh, and right, three cheers for Mr. Can. lol

GE - thank you, just knew you would 'get it'  xoxo
       Glad you're all fixed up and have 'gained speed'! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3738 on: April 13, 2013, 10:47:23 AM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Prayers for all our Monkeys who are in need.  an angelic monkey

Wow it's been a crazy week here. So many problems with my server. After hours & hours  and many silent *#*^ words. Got it fixed did have to up grade. But some how with the up grade something happened to one of my email accounts and I couldn't get on. So I called the on line fix it people I had to use to get my yahoo email account fixed. Lets just say after 6 hours of them working on it they got it fixed. And I now am using Google Chrome and they are so much faster than Internet Explorer. But trying to get use to their tool bar and stuff is tough.

So hopefully things will run smoothly for awhile. 

Hope everyone's having a good Friday. 

4Donks Prayers and Hugs 

Hello, GE!  Good morning!

Joining you in prayers and hugs for 4D.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3739 on: April 13, 2013, 10:52:14 AM »

4  Donks - Prayers continue.  Your fighting spirit and positive outlook will see you through this.  I just know it!   an angelic monkey

Thanks Bearly. xoxo  Tax time, ugh!  Hope you get a nice refund, and are back to your 'normal' soon.  oh, and right, three cheers for Mr. Can. lol

GE - thank you, just knew you would 'get it'  xoxo
       Glad you're all fixed up and have 'gained speed'! 

Hope Mr. Can is still feeling well.  When someone says they feel dizzy, I immediately think of him.  So, good thoughts are with him.

Ge, forgot to tell you, I am so glad you are now a 'fast' and footloose monkey.  I have been having trouble lately, not sure if it is computer or internet company.

Good morning, Monkeys!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.