March 29, 2024, 08:00:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1445957 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: March 29, 2012, 08:17:12 AM »

Hi everyone.

Lot going on here and though I know I am blessed so much, feeling the weight of some of the issues.  Connie will probably not be going back to the job assessment as she was tearing paper for recycle with her teeth.  The evaluator thought it too demeaning and too unsanitary.  Connie is extremely disappointed.
Another death so another funeral this weekend.
The man who has been helping me get George to his appointments has found a job at Home Depot (which I am so glad for him), but that leaves a huge gap in the caregiving.
The list goes on.  Trials and tribulations . . . but it will work out just fine, it always does.  It's just the process which has been a wee bit discouraging at this point.

4Donks, still praying for all your animals.
CC, I continue to pray for the "just right" job to come your way.
Brandi, still praying for you and yours . . . Lordy, I am praying for all of us monkeys.
Trimm, please come back . . . we need you!

Blessings.

Sister I'm sorry you are facing so many issues right now. 
Are there volunteer groups in the community that transport patients to doctor's appointments?

Sorry to hear that Connie's job assessment didn't go as she would have liked it to.
Is the job assessment an agency that evaluates then places person in a suitable environment?  Is the prospective job volunteer work or paid work?
Is it possible the assessment agency will have work suitable for Connie in the future.

So many funerals, so much witnessing of family sorrow.  Pastors are only human and it must take it's toll.
 an angelic monkey

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: March 29, 2012, 08:29:03 AM »

Hi everyone.

Lot going on here and though I know I am blessed so much, feeling the weight of some of the issues.  Connie will probably not be going back to the job assessment as she was tearing paper for recycle with her teeth.  The evaluator thought it too demeaning and too unsanitary.  Connie is extremely disappointed.
The man who has been helping me get George to his appointments has found a job at Home Depot (which I am so glad for him), but that leaves a huge gap in the caregiving.
The list goes on.  Trials and tribulations . . . but it will work out just fine, it always does.  It's just the process which has been a wee bit discouraging at this point.

Brandi, still praying for you and yours . . . Lordy, I am praying for all of us monkeys.

Blessings.

You are in my prayers.  As Tigger would say, "It's always darkest just before the lawn."

I have not written some of the things going on here which had me hanging on by a thread.  In the last cay or two, that thread has become stronger.  My Dad's nurse was on vacation and the horror show that ensued was beyond anything anyone should have to endure.  I so want to take him home with me.

There were other things, but his nurse is back now and things are better, not good, never good there, but better.

Praying for all who have unspoken needs.

an angelic monkey

Glad things are better for your Dad.  Wish that instead of 'never good there' that it could be always good there. Wish that your Dad would receive human kindness and compassionate care in his daily life. Thank goodness he does receive that from his daughter.
 an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: March 29, 2012, 08:31:52 AM »

Good morning Monkeys! 

Good morning Timmy, wherever you are!   an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: March 29, 2012, 08:38:31 AM »

My brother completed his cancer treatments last week! 
He will see the urologist on 15th May. 
Don't know why he has to wait so long to see if the treatments helped particularly when bladder cancer is a fast growing cancer.

I didn't ask my brother, dont wish to appear negative. 

He's making a trip down in a couple of weeks and will be staying with us.  Talking face to face is so much more enlightening.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: March 29, 2012, 10:51:59 AM »

Don't know why he has to wait so long to see if the treatments helped particularly when bladder cancer is a fast growing cancer.

He's making a trip down in a couple of weeks and will be staying with us.  Talking face to face is so much more enlightening.

I understand your concern Can, and I'm hoping and praying your brother's treatment results were successful and he has a good recovery. Being able to see one another face to face will be good.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #185 on: March 29, 2012, 11:37:46 AM »

I hope everyone is blessed with a ray of sunshine in their lives.  Even the smallest of beams can make the day brighter! 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: March 29, 2012, 02:01:02 PM »

Can..glad u r going to see your brother soon...great news..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: March 29, 2012, 02:01:30 PM »

I hope everyone is blessed with a ray of sunshine in their lives.  Even the smallest of beams can make the day brighter! 

U too!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: March 29, 2012, 03:22:20 PM »

I understand your concern Can, and I'm hoping and praying your brother's treatment results were successful and he has a good recovery. Being able to see one another face to face will be good.   an angelic monkey

Thank you so much Muffy. 
Seeing him will be good!
I want to follow his lead.  But I do so, knowing how precarious his situation can be if the cancer extends beyond the muscle to the outer wall and beyond.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: March 29, 2012, 03:24:10 PM »

Thank you for reminder.  Counting my blessings . . .
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: March 29, 2012, 03:28:35 PM »

Hi everyone.

Blessings.

You are in my prayers.  As Tigger would say, "It's always darkest just before the lawn."

I have not written some of the things going on here which had me hanging on by a thread.  In the last cay or two, that thread has become stronger.  My Dad's nurse was on vacation and the horror show that ensued was beyond anything anyone should have to endure.  I so want to take him home with me.

There were other things, but his nurse is back now and things are better, not good, never good there, but better.

an angelic monkey

Glad things are better for your Dad.  Wish that instead of 'never good there' that it could be always good there. Wish that your Dad would receive human kindness and compassionate care in his daily life. Thank goodness he does receive that from his daughter.
 an angelic monkey

Thanks, Can.  It is very frustrating and a lot of the workers are lazy.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: March 29, 2012, 03:29:36 PM »

Thank you cookie! 
Though he's my twin, I always think of him as my little brother. 
I was bigger and taller when we were little, and I guess I was his protector!
From time to time he woud tell the boys on the street he would get his sister after them. lol
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: March 29, 2012, 03:31:05 PM »

Glad to hear that he is done his treatments.  MY SIL is done her brain tumor radiation, also.

I am so sorry you all have to wait so long to find out how things went.

Happy to hear you get to spend time with him soon.  He is lucky to have you!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: March 29, 2012, 03:32:11 PM »

Hi everyone.

Blessings.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

I've witnessed same during the years my Father was in long term care.  It's heartwrenching.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: March 29, 2012, 03:32:21 PM »

sunny

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: March 29, 2012, 03:35:05 PM »

Thank you cookie! 
From time to time he woud tell the boys on the street he would get his sister after them. lol

I have 4 'little brothers,' my youngest is 6 years younger than me, so we are very close in age.  I can relate to getting their sister after someone who picked on them--not on my watch!

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2012, 03:35:28 PM »

Glad to hear that he is done his treatments.  MY SIL is done her brain tumor radiation, also.

an angelic monkey

Thank you bearly. 
Prayers for you SIL.   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: March 29, 2012, 03:37:43 PM »

Thank you cookie! 

I have 4 'little brothers,' my youngest is 6 years younger than me, so we are very close in age.  I can relate to getting their sister after someone who picked on them--not on my watch!

Monkey Devil!

Four bro's . . . lucky you!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: March 29, 2012, 03:38:37 PM »

Hi everyone.

Blessings.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

I've witnessed same during the years my Father was in long term care.  It's heartwrenching.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: March 29, 2012, 03:39:53 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thank you bearly. 
Prayers for you SIL.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.