March 28, 2024, 04:33:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1445588 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2120 on: August 25, 2012, 06:27:45 PM »

My tale of woe...

Left Bailey out in the fenced yard and went up to the donks pasture to spend time with them. Apparently Bailey decided to join us and jumped the 6' chain link fence and the field fencing to come and protect me from the donks. 3 donks took off braying like crazy with Bailey in hot persuit. Lumpy stayed with me to protect me when Bailey saw him and came charging back full tilt. Lumps led him away from me and then landed a kick on Baileys chin and sent him ass over tea kettle. By the time I got to him he was running away from Lumpy and towards me. Got him back to the house and cleaned up and called the vet and he wanted to see him so Petra came over to drive us there (20 miles). Vet says he is sooooo lucky. He bit his tongue in 2 places and lo ::CowboySmiley::osened some teeth but didn't break his jaw. The moral of the story is " Don't mess with the Lumpster "I now have one dog on Prozac and the other on heavy duty pain killers. Are we having fun yet ?????????

Too funny.  Our dogs have developed a truce with the donks, but the dogs don't push the isssue. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2121 on: August 25, 2012, 08:39:37 PM »

My tale of woe...

Left Bailey out in the fenced yard and went up to the donks pasture to spend time with them. Apparently Bailey decided to join us and jumped the 6' chain link fence and the field fencing to come and protect me from the donks. 3 donks took off braying like crazy with Bailey in hot persuit. Lumpy stayed with me to protect me when Bailey saw him and came charging back full tilt. Lumps led him away from me and then landed a kick on Baileys chin and sent him ass over tea kettle. By the time I got to him he was running away from Lumpy and towards me. Got him back to the house and cleaned up and called the vet and he wanted to see him so Petra came over to drive us there (20 miles). Vet says he is sooooo lucky. He bit his tongue in 2 places and loosened some teeth but didn't break his jaw. The moral of the story is " Don't mess with the Lumpster "I now have one dog on Prozac and the other on heavy duty pain killers. Are we having fun yet ?????????

Oh 4Donks I know it isn't funny. Thank goodness the Lumpster didn't break Bailey's jaw. But I can just see them all running this way and that. Each one in his own way trying to protect you. But I have to admit I got a chuckle out of it just picturing all them running around. 

Hope Bailey is doing better. And things have calmed down.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2122 on: August 26, 2012, 12:19:15 PM »

My tale of woe...

Left Bailey out in the fenced yard and went up to the donks pasture to spend time with them. Apparently Bailey decided to join us and jumped the 6' chain link fence and the field fencing to come and protect me from the donks. 3 donks took off braying like crazy with Bailey in hot persuit. Lumpy stayed with me to protect me when Bailey saw him and came charging back full tilt. Lumps led him away from me and then landed a kick on Baileys chin and sent him ass over tea kettle. By the time I got to him he was running away from Lumpy and towards me. Got him back to the house and cleaned up and called the vet and he wanted to see him so Petra came over to drive us there (20 miles). Vet says he is sooooo lucky. He bit his tongue in 2 places and loosened some teeth but didn't break his jaw. The moral of the story is " Don't mess with the Lumpster "I now have one dog on Prozac and the other on heavy duty pain killers. Are we having fun yet ?????????

Oh 4Donks I know it isn't funny. Thank goodness the Lumpster didn't break Bailey's jaw. But I can just see them all running this way and that. Each one in his own way trying to protect you. But I have to admit I got a chuckle out of it just picturing all them running around. 

Hope Bailey is doing better. And things have calmed down.

Hope Bailey is not only doing better but has learned his little lesson.  Must admit I got a a chuckle out of the antics of the donks.  Just don't get the meds confused   

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2123 on: August 26, 2012, 10:53:57 PM »

TEVYE

How did your doctor's appointment go. Keeping prayers going for everything to be OK. an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2124 on: August 27, 2012, 03:10:00 PM »

Headed to Baltimore in the morning to see what the next step is with George.
Blessings to all of you.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2125 on: August 27, 2012, 06:41:05 PM »

Headed to Baltimore in the morning to see what the next step is with George.
Blessings to all of you.

Safe travels, Sister.  Hope the news with regard to George is encouraging.

Take care of yourself too.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2126 on: August 28, 2012, 06:34:29 AM »

Bearly and all,
Thank you for your prayers.  I'm the go between with the opthamologist and the otologist -- to surture or not surture George's eye shut.  One is afraid he will lose his vision and that is his good eye -- sees double out of the left eye.  What to do?  The appointment at Hopkins is the 31st and the surgery is scheduled for August 3rd.

Funeral went well, even in 110 degree heat index.

Had biopsies done on the sisters Tuesday -- feeling confident all will be well.

Wish I was headed to Texas.

You are amazing and in my prayers.  Thank God for people like you!

I wish I was headed to Texas, also, but my calling is with my parents right now.  It is my turn to take care of my Dad, he always took care of us.  My Mom has always needed a lot of care from both of us, and with my Dad not able to do it, I am taking on his share, too.  I love them both.

an angelic monkey

I You Bearly, you have been through so much, God bless you. If you EVER need any help, I am at the ready. Just give me a week or two to get a ticket and I am there ASAP. 

Thanks, JSM!  You have plenty on your own plate.

We could use some prayers, Dad may be going to the hospital if he does not get any better and Mom needed oral surgery which was a bit rough.  She is still bleeding after 3 days.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey You are all in my prayers Bearly. Is your mom on an antocoagulant? Could be the reason of bleeding. Not a nurse or doctor, just remember my Grandmother having that problem.

Love ya Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No anticoagulants, in my family, our teeth are embedded in our jaw.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2127 on: August 28, 2012, 06:49:11 AM »

Just to let you know, my Mom passed away on my birthday, which was Saturday.
Very sad time, so totally unexpected.  In His Time.

I am so very sorry, Sister.  I am sorry I am so late with this.  My heart is aching for you.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2128 on: August 28, 2012, 06:57:15 AM »

My tale of woe...

That Bailey is a mess!  Glad his jaw wasn't broken.   Sounds like he needs a chain fence top on his area of the yard !!  Will he have learned a lesson from being sent  "ass over tea kettle"?

I think Bailey needs weighted boots!

Bailey in the Box!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2129 on: August 28, 2012, 07:03:27 AM »

Can, glad to see you popped in.
Welcome home, Cookie!
JSM, keep your paws out of the pie!
Sister, good grief, I don't have enough space for all I wish for you.
Cad, love Criminal stories.
GE and Babs, I am so glad you have each other.
Brandi, love your pictures.
Sea Searcher, you popped in while I was not here?   
4Donks, you sure do have your hands full!
Where is Tink?

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2130 on: August 28, 2012, 08:21:10 AM »

Sister have a safe trip going to see George. Prayers and Hugs. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2131 on: August 28, 2012, 08:23:16 AM »

Can, glad to see you popped in.
Welcome home, Cookie!
JSM, keep your paws out of the pie!
Sister, good grief, I don't have enough space for all I wish for you.
Cad, love Criminal stories.
GE and Babs, I am so glad you have each other.
Brandi, love your pictures.
Sea Searcher, you popped in while I was not here?   
4Donks, you sure do have your hands full!
Where is Tink?

Morning Miss Bearly  

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2132 on: August 28, 2012, 06:43:12 PM »

JSM - hi sweetie!

All the best to the Monkeys!   
  an angelic monkey Hi Can!!! Hope all is going well up there. Kiss Mr Harper's picture for me

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2133 on: August 28, 2012, 06:44:30 PM »

Sorry monkeys, been helping my neighbor move out and STILL doing it!!! Driving me crazy, tomorrow I will get on here.

Love you all!!!  an angelic monkey

The Cougar?
Yes Ma'am 

Did she run out of young guys to prey upon?   Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil! Evidently, she is going to keep company with her Grandmother. Don't know how that will go, Granny lives way out in West Texas.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2134 on: August 28, 2012, 06:45:43 PM »

Want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.  I got through the eulogy and singing without breaking down.  Now comes the times of grieving.
Headed for bed and tomorrow put on the George hat and find out what is happening with him.
Blessings.
I can't imagine the pain you are going through Sister, you have been in my prayers and if you don't mind I will put you all on our prayer list. Just let me know.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2135 on: August 28, 2012, 06:56:45 PM »

My tale of woe...

I'm so sorry 4 Donks. I am so glad the vet said that Bailey is going to be okay. Poor Baby. Maybe Bailey needs to meet the Donks in the truck with the window rolled down just a bit. I remember Josef would always run after the two donks and I was always so scared he would get kicked. Praying the Prozac helps and that the storms don't come your way from the hurricane.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2136 on: August 28, 2012, 06:59:20 PM »

My tale of woe...

Oh 4 Donks, it isn't funny but I still chuckled (sorry)......We had a donkey once for my sisters horse and she was such a pain as she didn't like the chickens and dad wouldn't keep them penned so it was a constant struggle with the roosters trying to protect the hens and Friday bouncing them all over the yard...

At least she got along with my dogs but when I had my son and he was just starting to walk she decided she didn't like him and gave him a head butt one day....needless to say she soon found a new home.
  The donkey didn't like chickens???

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2137 on: August 28, 2012, 07:01:18 PM »

My tale of woe...

That Bailey is a mess!  Glad his jaw wasn't broken.   Sounds like he needs a chain fence top on his area of the yard !!  Will he have learned a lesson from being sent  "ass over tea kettle"?
  Ass over tea kettle!!!!!!!! That is funny.

Seriously Caddy, praying that you and 4 Donk and Trimm and all monkeys in the wake of the storm are safe and don't lose power.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2138 on: August 28, 2012, 07:02:27 PM »

My tale of woe...

Left Bailey out in the fenced yard and went up to the donks pasture to spend time with them. Apparently Bailey decided to join us and jumped the 6' chain link fence and the field fencing to come and protect me from the donks. 3 donks took off braying like crazy with Bailey in hot persuit. Lumpy stayed with me to protect me when Bailey saw him and came charging back full tilt. Lumps led him away from me and then landed a kick on Baileys chin and sent him ass over tea kettle. By the time I got to him he was running away from Lumpy and towards me. Got him back to the house and cleaned up and called the vet and he wanted to see him so Petra came over to drive us there (20 miles). Vet says he is sooooo lucky. He bit his tongue in 2 places and lo ::CowboySmiley::osened some teeth but didn't break his jaw. The moral of the story is " Don't mess with the Lumpster "I now have one dog on Prozac and the other on heavy duty pain killers. Are we having fun yet ?????????

Too funny.  Our dogs have developed a truce with the donks, but the dogs don't push the isssue. 
  Good thing they develope a truce, donks can be really awful to dogs. Hope you are feeling better Flutter.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2139 on: August 28, 2012, 07:05:54 PM »

TEVYE

How did your doctor's appointment go. Keeping prayers going for everything to be OK. an angelic monkey
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.